They Call It Fate - Yandere...

By PenSeason

They say fate is something that happens beyond someone's control, something people can plan for, but never co... More

Chapter 1 - Schedules
Chapter 2 - Introvert
Chapter 3 - Flirt
Chapter 4 - Tsundere
Chapter 5 - Lunchtime
Chapter 6 - Theory
Chapter 7 - Rude
Chapter 8 - Just Run
Chapter 9 - Red
Chapter 10 - Weekend
Chapter 11- Hangout
Chapter 12 - Partner
Chapter 13 - Trip
Chapter 14 - Faults
Chapter 15 - Breaking
Chapter 16 - Chat
Chapter 17 - Boys Part 2
Chapter 18 - Worry
Chapter 19 - Drifting
Chapter 20 - Enemy
Chapter 21 - Relief
Chapter 22 - Hollow
Chapter 23 - Facade
Chapter 24 - Unveiled
Chapter 25 - Watching
Chapter 26 - Anxious
Chapter 27 - Emerging
Chapter 28 - Deadly
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Plans
Chapter 31 - Advantage
Chapter 32 - Execution
Chapter 33 - Unsettling
Chapter 34 - Safety
Chapter 35 - Return
Chapter 36 - Compliant

Chapter 17 - Boys Part 1

1.2K 51 3
By PenSeason

(Y/N) nervously checked the time on her phone. It was only a couple of minutes before one o'clock, and the nearer she got to the town square area, the more frazzled she felt. (Y/N) hadn't really thought much of the hangout before that day, but now that she was actually on her way to hang out with them, she didn't know what to expect.

She had never been put in that sort of situation before, so she had no clue how she was supposed to act. (Y/N) wondered whether she would feel left out since all of the boys seemed to know each other fairly well. Not to mention the fact that she would be the only girl there. But she also had gotten to know all of them pretty well, and she didn't think any of them would go out of line. The teen was probably most worried about whether people from her school would see them. The town square was a pretty typical place for teenagers to get together on the weekend, and it wouldn't be out of place for her to spot somebody she knew. (Y/N) didn't mind too much as long as people didn't spread weird rumors about why she was hanging out with a bunch of guys.

As the arcade came into view, (Y/N) could see a small group of people came into her sights as well, and she assumed it was the boys. She looked at her phone once more and was reassured that it was still before one. She quickened her pace slightly so that the boys wouldn't be kept waiting once they caught sight of her.

A few moments later, she could see a hand waving at her. (Y/N) recognized the owner of the wave to be Haruki, and soon the others were waving as well. When she had finally reached them, they all greeted her.

"Hey, guys, sorry for keeping you all." (Y/N) sheepishly said, a smile present on her face.

"It's fine. We got here a bit early anyway." Haruki replied quite quickly.

"Why did you walk here?" Takeo asked with an annoyed expression on his face for whatever reason he may have had right then.

(Y/N) hesitated for a moment, recalling that they didn't know her parents were out of town. "Oh, yeah, my parents are at work right now and I can't drive yet." (Y/N) answered in complete truth. Her parents were at work, even though it was outside the country, and she had not yet learned how to drive.

"You could have just asked us to pick you up, it would have been no problem," Yukio commented as he draped his arm over (Y/N)'s shoulder.

After he said that, he was nudged in the side with Reiji's elbow and was given a sharp glare. (Y/N) had not noticed, as she had immediately stiffened at Yukio's action somewhat affectionate. The other boys didn't seem to enjoy Yukio's flirtatious gesture, and all the boys, even Haruki, narrowed their eyes at him. (Y/N) began to feel a bit uneasy. She especially didn't want to get any closer to the boy that both of her best friends were crushing on. Not only that, but there were no other girls to fall upon for assistance, and a tense aura floated around the group.

"So, what are we doing?" (Y/N) asked a bit timidly, trying to break up any tension.

Yukio removed his arm from her shoulder and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"We should just go to the arcade first since we're already here," Ryu suggested, and everyone agreed.

After they began to play some games, (Y/N) felt more at ease. Haruki won every single game without hardly trying, and soon it was hard to get any one of them to play against him. (Y/N) thought it was funny to watch Ryu and Takeo duel it out in air hockey and basketball. Reiji mostly stuck with the single-player games, only occasionally playing with Haruki. (Y/N), meanwhile, got coaxed into playing almost every single game with Yukio. But once he had busied himself with something else, she noticed that Shiro had just been standing by himself the majority of the time.

She walked up to the boy, and she stopped abruptly right in front of him. He then looked up at her and gave an awkward smile.

"Shiro, you've hardly played anything, and now you're standing here by yourself." (Y/N) said with concern in her voice.

Shiro looked a tad surprised, "Oh, n-no, it's f-fine. Games aren't r-really my thing anyway." He stuttered along, looking down at the colorfully carpeted floor.

"Nah, I'm sure we can find something to play." (Y/N) encouraged Shiro with a smile, "What about those claw games?" She suggested and pointed to the nearest one.

"I-I guess it wouldn't hurt to try," Shiro replied quietly and walked slowly towards the machine warily.

Shiro began attempting to grab one of the stuffed animals, particularly a white rabbit with brown spots. After a couple of tries, he already had gotten some prizes, but he still attempted to get the rabbit.

He eventually ran out of change to put in, and when (Y/N) noticed the disheartened look on his face, she pulled out a handful of quarters and extended her hand towards him.

"Here, try it a couple more times, it looked like you were having fun." She said brightly with the handful of quarters still sitting in her opened hand.

"I-I can't take your m-money, that would be ru-" He began talking, but was quickly cut off by the girl.

"Just take it." (Y/N) responded as she took his hand and dropped the coins into it.

Shiro just silently turned back to the machine and placed the quarters inside. He moved the stick around until it was finally over the rabbit and pushed the button for the claw to drop. The claw picked up the rabbit and dropped it into the box, where it then came down to the bottom of the machine with a light thud.

Shiro picked up the rabbit with a pleased look in his eyes. He turned towards (Y/N) and gave her a smile, which was not at all suspected on her part.

"I think I'm good now. I'm pretty sure everyone else is almost done as well." Shiro said with a bit more confidence in his voice than usual, and (Y/N) just nodded, slightly confused by his behavior.

As they walked over, with Shiro carrying all of his prizes, everyone seemed to perk up at their presence.

"Are you guys ready to go now? We've been waiting for a bit." Ryu asked the duo with an only somewhat pestered look on his face.

"Yeah." (Y/N) answered and Shiro nodded.

"Woah! You got a ton of stuff from the claw machine!" Haruki said with a look of awe adorning his face.

"I didn't know you were into any games like that, Shiro," Reiji commented, his features vaguely shadowed with surprise.

"Oh, yeah, I got enough for everyone to have one," Shiro said as he gave one to everyone.
Ryu got a tiger, Haruki a dog, Reiji an eagle, Yukio a dolphin, and Takeo a cat. (Y/N) was surprised to see how much each animal seemed to represent each person, but she also wondered why she had not received anything. She thought for a second that Shiro simply had no clue what her personality was like, or maybe he just didn't have one for her.

(Y/N) turned her head towards him, and she was met with a particular white rabbit in front of her face.

"Here." He said with a light blush on his face.

(Y/N) took it cautiously and looked up at him with uncertainty in her eyes.

"Are you sure, then you won't have anything." (Y/N) said with a bit of guilt in her voice.

"No i-it's fine. You technically paid for it anyway." Shiro responded as he looked down at the floor once again.

"Okay, if you're sure."

After that, they all got stuff with the tickets they, mostly Haruki, had gotten. They walked out with everyone carrying several items, and when (Y/N) was surprised to see that they hadn't even been there for more than an hour and a half.

Yukio and Haruki immediately scanned the area, seeing if there was anything else that they could do.

"What if we go to the movies, there's a theater right across the street!" Haruki exclaimed in complete joy.

"And then we can go get some food at that Italian restaurant over there!" Yukio added with just as much enthusiasm as Haruki.

Everyone agreed, except for (Y/N) who is not expected that they would be spending so much money.

"Are you guys sure, I don't know if I can pay for all of that?" She commented, and she started to feel a tad uncomfortable once again.

"Nah, it's fine. Our treat." Yukio responded as he pushed the unwilling girl towards the theatre across the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.2K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
76.3K 2.3K 27
In which a handsome, rich, popular guy falls in love with the school's emotionless outcast. Some unexpected events made this male fall under an obses...
160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
16.6K 745 25
Armin was never one to believe in silly notions like destiny, fate or love at first sight. It just never seemed logical or even remotely possible, bu...