Hanahaki Disease {Victor X Yu...

נכתב על ידי Sangwoos00ashes

AU: It was unrequited love at first sight for Yuri Katsuki. Being best friends with the most popular guy in s... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N: My Short Break
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N: Tagged
A/N & Deleted Scenes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N: Short Hiatus
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (special/ its hella gay)
Chapter 30 (Final)

Chapter 12

1.5K 26 38
נכתב על ידי Sangwoos00ashes

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!
(A New Years special is in the making as well) I wasn't planning on making these but I wanted to do something special for all of you. Consider this my gift to all of you for being fabulous~!

These chapters will be extra long so I hope y'all enjoy!

P.s- theses relate to the story as well!

Yuri's POV:
'Lately things have been going alright with Victor. More than you could even imagine~! But, even though I've been living the dream things still aren't clear between us. I figured that with all our making out and stuff we'd be together but it doesn't seem that way to him? Today is Christmas eve but I'm sure he's flown out to Russia to visit family.' I sigh heavily as I take a break from typing.

"I'm glad I can finally put happy things in my 'diary' but then it just makes me miss Victor even more!" I throw my hands in the air dramatically and swing left spinning my chair around "I never spent one Christmas with him!" I stop myself and continue to tap down on the keys of the laptop.

'I always wanted to spend a Christmas with him. Throw a party and then pull him to the side where a mistletoe would be awaiting us~ ugh... I sound like a horny teenage girl...' A ring from my phone interrupts my train of thought. Looking over to see it's a text from Victor I pick up the phone.

"Yuri~ Are you doing anything tonight with family?"

"Everyone is going out with co workers, same as every year before."

"You don't all celebrate together? Will you be alone?"

"Pretty much today and tomorrow. Don't worry about it though, enjoy the time with your family and come back soon~"

"I'm going to enjoy my time with you silly~!"

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't go with my parents to Russia this year! I'll come over late tonight so we can celebrate."

Staring at the bright screen in confusion I blink twice before freaking out 'WAIT WHAT? I DONT EVEN HAVE A GIFT OR ANYTHING CAUSE WE NEVER HANG OUT ON CHRISTMAS!!'

"Yuri? You still there?"

"YES!"

"Then it's decided?"

"Y-yeah! Come over for dinner I'll cook you something delicious~!"

"See you soon, love~"

I put down my phone smiling like an idiot "He's coming over..." I sigh happily and look back at the laptop screen "He'll enjoy my food and maybe we could snuggle up on the sofa in some warm blankets with hot coco! Watch a Christmas movie and talk about junk and then I'll pull out a mistletoe as an excuse to kiss him!! It's perfect!" Suddenly something crosses my mind which causes me to choke on my own saliva "But I can't cook... and what can I get him as a gift...?!"

I grab my phone again and pull up Yuuko's contact to ring her up 'Yuuko enjoys cooking a lot so maybe she can give me advice on what to do?' I hold the phone up to my ear until I hear a soft click on the other end.

"Yuri?" Takeshi's voice is on the other side.

"Takeshi! I need to talk with Yuuko! It's important." I blurt out with a worried tone.

I hear shuffling then Yuuko yawning "Do you know how early in the morning it is? What do you want?"

"Yuuko! Victor is coming over for dinner!" I say in a fast manner.

"Isn't that a good thing?" She giggles.

"BUT I CANT COOK AND I DONT HAVE A PRESENT TO GIVE HIM!" I shout loudly.

"Calm down." I hear her sigh "I'll give you a recipe and a list of ingredients. Don't worry your pretty little head about anything."

"Thanks Yuuko you're a life saver..." I sigh getting up and running to put my pants on over my boxers.

"Yuuko~!" Takeshi yawns in the background "Hang up the phone already! Pay attention to me!"

"No way..." I put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing "Did I interrupt a boning session..?"

"YURI!!!" Yuuko shouts loudly into the phone causing me to pull it away from my ear "I'll text you everything so leave me alone!!!" She quickly hangs up with a two soft clicks following after.

Sliding on an apron I tie it around my slim waist and roll up my sleeves. Placing a huge hot pot with water on the stove it creates a loud clanging noise which fills my ears 'I wonder if I should make Hotpot as well? As the main dish so I can dump in the noodles as well. Anyone can make hotpot...' Bending over I open a cabinet to grab two different cutting boards, one for meat, one for vegetables.

"How bad can cooking be..." Pulling open the fridge's door handle I am greeted by cold air.

FLASHBACK

"Yuri it's not very hard..." My mother smiles warmly as she stirs the pot full of hot water "Chop up some veggies and season the meat!"

As a smol child I push a bucket over to the counter and climb on top to see all the supplies "I wanna help!" I cry out in my smol voice.

"Wanna help mommy?" She walks behind me and grabs my small hands in hers.

Grabbing a bright red tomato she put my hand over it paw like "We don't want any little fingers in our meal now do we~!" She giggles.

"Don't say that!" I grab the safety knife to prove her wrong " I'm all grown up like Mari!"

Wobbling and shaking I proceed to cut my first thick slice of tomato. Proud of myself I hold up the slimly mess to show to her when I turn around to see my father. Standing at the doorway with his hand crossed in front of his chest, his gaze, enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. Quickly my mother grabs me and puts me down from the bucket and onto the hard tile floor.

"Men don't work in the kitchen..." He gazes at my mother "Yuri why don't you go play with Yuuko down the street..."

"Okay daddy..." sadly I leave my mother there with this horrible man and run out the front door.

END OF FLASHBACK

"It's my fault..." suddenly a shock of pain rushes through me from my finger "OWW!!!" I shout in pain.

I drop the chopped up vegetable onto the floor as I bite my lip to try and keep myself from yelling out in pain. I put the bloody finger in my mouth and suck on it to stop any further damage. I go to chop some more when it happens again 'The hell man!!!' I pull my hand back but then try to continue once more but, of course, cut myself once again. Frustrated I swing my hands across the counter top causing all the vegetables and supplies to fall onto the floor.

"I'll just cook something else..." I try not to beat myself up about it.

~Moments later~

"I'VE COOKED OVER 30 DISHES AND I STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT!!!" I shout over the phone.

"THE HELL? YOU CANT EVEN COOK RICE EITHER?" Yuuko shouts back "YOUVE COOKED EVERYTHING IN MY POWER IM SORRY YURI!!"

"BUT I SPENT ALL DAY...-!" Yuuko stops me by hanging up.

Looking over at the clock I bite down on my bottom lip as the fire alarm goes off. Grabbing a hand towel I grab the burned pot of rice and throw it on top of every other failed dish in the sink. Filled to the max some failed Katsudon starts to fall out. Disgusted I walk out and try to clean up the house a bit before Victor comes over. Folding some big fluffy blankets and placing them on the sofa along with some movies to select from. Smiling silly to myself I hide a small mistletoe behind a throw pillow for later.

"I wonder how the brisket taste when it's cooled down.." I walk back into the kitchen and over to the counter with a glass pan of meat in it.

Hot to the touch I pull my hand back quickly causing me to step back with caution. I bump into the stove and the pot of hot water starts to tilt forwards. Defending myself I try to sprint away but with no luck as it falls before I could get completely away. Falling on my left leg I stop and tumble to the floor in over flowing pain.

"I can't do anything right!" I cry out frustrated.

'Here I am laying on the floor... cuts and bandaids all over my fingers, my leg burning alive from hotpot, the sink filled to the brim with failed dishes, the noodles burning up causing the smoke alarms to go off, and me on the floor with the vegetables. I had one job. And Victor will be here any minute.' I groan in pain as I hear the front door being knocked on. Tilting my head to the side I look up at the clock hanging on the wall. The hands clicking to eight o'clock right about now.

"Victor...?" I reach my hand out towards the door but it falls back down on the floor.

"Yuri? I'm here?" He continues knocking on the door.

Suddenly the door creaks open and makkachin comes running inside. Running over towards me excitedly he licks my face like I was some type of doggie treat. Victor pops in right after and looks over towards me 'please don't freak out. Please don't freak out.'

"YURI?!" Victor starts to freak out.

He rushes over towards me and pushes makkachin out of the way slightly. Kneeling at my side he wraps his arms around me and lifts me up gently. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes he holds it back as he tries to pick up my lifeless body 'I'm such an idiot... this is all my fault. Everything's my fault.' Tears start to well up in my eyes as I gaze upon him.

"What were you thinking? The kitchen is a complete disaster, you've got cuts all over, and you're burned badly..." He carries me to my room as makkachin follows "I'll treat the wounds..." Never once has his eyes looked upon mine.

"I'm sorry..." I put my arm over my face so he won't see me.

Finally looking my way his face fills with anger and he throws me down on the cold mattress "What do you mean you're sorry?" He gets on top of me and pins me down so I can't escape "I'm over here worried sick about you 24/7 and it's like you're always trying to kill yourself!!" He shouts loudly.

Biting down on my lip I try not to cry out "I wasn't trying to..." I whisper quietly.

"Then what were you trying to do?!" He grabs my arm and forces it from my face.

"I was trying to make you dinner!! I can't cook at all so I spent the whole day trying!!" I cry out in pain.

"Yuri..." He lets go of my hand with an apologetic look "I'm sorry..."

"No I am-...!" He cuts me off my placing a kiss on my lips.

"No I should be the one to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong and I assumed the worse..." Victor offers a warm smile but quickly fades to a frown "It's just... I care about you... so... so much... more than you know..." The tears start to fall from the corners of his eyes.

Holding my hand out I place it on the side of his face "I love you..." I close my eyes fearing the worst.

"Me too..." He grabs my hand and places it against his soft lips "As a friend... as a lover... as a person... I just... love you so much..." He shivers slightly as he cries quietly.

'If he loves me then... then why...? The flowers you've filled in my lungs are lovely but... I can't breathe anymore... I don't understand...' I rub my thumb against his lips softly as I sit up slightly on a pillow. Suddenly a shock of pain shoots through me from my burned leg and I whince in pain 'Is he just saying that to get laid...? No... he wouldn't... he's not like that...' we make eye contact for a moment.

His entire face goes red from blush "Is your leg okay...?"

Getting lost in his beautiful eyes I nod my head without thinking. He leans in slightly but hesitates to go all the way. I look down towards his lips as they part slightly and lean in the rest of the way. An overflow of passion bursts out of the both of us as Victor pushes me down roughly onto the cold mattress and I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Pulling at my lips Victor forces his way into my mouth as he brushes against my tongue. Melting into the kiss I grasp onto his clothes roughly as I moan out lightly.

"Yuri..." Victor lifts up my non-burned leg to get in between my thighs.

"Ahh... V-Victor...~!" I bite down on his lip "W-what about dinner...!"

He pulls away from the kiss with a long string of saliva connecting our lips together "I found something... more... delicious..." he manages with no breath left.

Victor makes his way down my neck, leaving behind butterfly kisses, when Makkachin runs in the room and jumps on the bed with us. He tries getting in between Victor and me but Victor tries pushing him out of the way.

"Sorry... since no one was home I had to bring him along..." Victor pauses and looks up at me.

I run my fingers through his hair and chuckle lightly "It's alright... it is a little annoying though... especially... right now." I blush madly and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I want to mess you up so bad..." Victor smirks and grinds up against me lightly.

"Then do me already..." I moan out in delight and throw my head back "my body is ready~" I laugh lightly.

Victor laughs as well and presses his lips against mine passionately when Makkachin barks loudly into Victor's ear, causing him to pause in his tracks 'I love Makkachin but come on! Can't you read into what's happening here I know you're a smart dog!' Victor and Makkachin exchange a staring contest for about a solid minute before Victor gives up and sighs heavily.

"How about we wrap up your leg while Makkachin is here..?" Victor laughs nervously.

I shove a pillow in his face and sit up "come here~!" I open my arms for the fluffy dog to jump towards me but instead his heavy body causes me to fall back down.

"I'll get the bandages..." Victor gets up disappointed and walks out the room to get a first aid kit.

I sit at the edge of the bed waiting for Victor to come back with Makkachin laying on my lap. Victor comes back not long after and kneels at the edge of the bed and lifts up my foot. Grabbing a moist towelette he wipes the bright red area lightly trying to not cause any harm.

"You're lucky it's not that bad..." Victor grabs the bandages out of the small white box.

"I'm sorry again..." I sigh heavily.

He starts to wrap it up starting from my knee down to my ankle "You don't need to apologize... just be more careful next time, love..." after he's done he kisses my covered up wound and looks up at me.

I look back at him blushing madly as Makkachin jumps from the bed and onto Victor's face. Victor chuckles lightly as he tries getting up but the little monster won't let him 'He's so memorizing...' I watch his beautiful smile perk up the corners of his mouth.

"Yuri? What're you thinking about?" Victor picks up Makkachin.

"Y-your smile is just so beautiful..." I look down my face burning hot "That smile is all mines..."

Makkachin runs out and Victor makes his way over towards me. He places his hands on the sides of my face and forces me to look up and meet his gaze. His bangs falling perfectly into place as he leans in and rubs our noses together.

"So you like looking at my lips...? Do they feel good as well?" Victor's hot breath fans against my face.

"The best..." I look down towards his lips now and close my eyes slowly as he leans in.

Giving me a quick kiss on the lips to tease me he grabs my arm and pulls me up on my feet towards him. Stumbling to stand up straight he pulls me towards the doorway. Tripping over myself I fall onto his chest and grasp onto his shirt for support.

I whince in pain "I can't walk... it hurts.."

"Want me to carry you?" He smiles.

Without me answering he pulls me up and off the safety of the floor and into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist to avoid from falling. He grasps onto my behind to support me up which causes me to moan out slightly 'IM SUCH A PERV!'

"Getting excited there?" Victor chuckles.

"IM JUST REALLY EXCITED TO SEE CHRISTMAS MOVIES WITH YOU IS ALL...!" I laugh nervously "LETS GO TO THE SOFA!"

"So you are excited? Perv~!" He rushes towards to the sofa and falls back causing me to be on top.

'That night went great... we ended up watching Holiday Affair and it was actually pretty good. Snuggled up together in warm blankets and Makkachin asleep on a separate sofa close to us. Victor whispered sweet nothings into my ear the entire time as he cuddled me passionately. We had a lot of short make out sessions interrupted by Makkachin but in the end the night couldn't be better.'

"Before I forget.." Victor says with sleepy eyes "I got you a little something something..."

"Shit..." I smack myself.

He cuddles into my chest "What's wrong?"

"Today is your birthday... and it's Christmas! Trying to cook you dinner all day made me forget... I'm sorry I couldn't-..." He interrupts me by placing a harmless kiss on my lips.

"You don't have to get me anything... All I want is you... I only want you're love.." He smiles against my neck.

Blushing madly my heart starts to beat faster "I still feel bad..." I look down at him.

"It doesn't matter to me... my gift won't come in till a few weeks so we're even. It's custom made..." he looks up at me with his face also red with blush.

I place our noses together and smile "but we can... you know... right now..."

"Make love?" Victor smirks.

"Not that idiot!" I whisper shout "Makkachin will wake up. I meant let each other off..."

"Oh~ that's fun too..." he starts to slide his hand down into my pants.

"Victor~!" I chuckle in delight.

"Yuri~" Victor says sweetly.

And I pull the covers over us so if Makkachin wakes up he can't see us.

                           ...........
"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient coughs up flowers or flower petals. The only cure is to have that love reciprocated, or to somehow wipe away all one's memories of their beloved person. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals."
                              ...........

A/N: it's like 1am at the time I'm posting this... Someone send help.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.3K 28
Following the death of his treasured mentor, master assassin Yuuri Katsuki has to face that his life is completely different. His jobs have changed a...
156K 10.5K 59
Yuri Katsuki hated all of himself. From his weight to his uncontrollable embarrassment; he couldn't stand any of it. And no matter how many times his...
56.9K 1.8K 15
At the age of six, Katerina Samarina had moved to Russia with her family. She hated ice skating. Everything changed when she met Victor Nikiforov. He...
85.3K 3.1K 39
Victor is 17, Yuri is 16, they are both going to the same school. Victor sees Yuri in history class and is intrigued by the boy that sits in th...