H20Wildcat OneShots

By Cam0rra

They suck, but hope you'll get some enjoyment out of reading them! *cover is not mine, credit to whoever made... More

Secret Santa
Boyfriend
Trapped
The Plane Ride
Jealousy
Empty
Panic Attack
Missing
Icky

It started with Nudes

1.7K 41 18
By Cam0rra

Tyler was nervous, he didn't know what to say to him. Of course he rehearsed on the way here, but fuck Tyler was after falling hard. And to think it all started with a kinda nude picture.

------------

Tyler had just finished a gaming session and was beyond exhausted. His video for today was uploaded and he decided to put off editing another video until tomorrow. If Tyler was being honest, he could do with a break. He was stressed and over worked and he wished for nothing more then a day in bed. 

Tyler got himself ready for bed, he made sure his doors were locked and most lights were off. He brushed his teeth and climbed into his big lonely bed. As soon as Tyler got into bed, he seemed to get another burst of energy and couldn't sleep. This was happening a lot recently. Tyler would be tired all day but could never sleep when the time came.

Tyler decided to go on his phone for awhile. As his eyes adjusted to the screen he noticed 5+ messages from Delirious. Confused Tyler opened his messages. Tyler almost chucked his phone away. Delirious had sent Tyler a photo of his stomach and boxers. Tyler could see Delirious' boner. Tyler didn't know what to say or do. He read through Delirious' messages.

"THAT WAS NOT FOR YOU I'M SORRY!"

"Tyler oh dear god please don't tell anyone"

"Please answer :("

"Fuck..."

Tyler almost laughed at the situation if it wasn't for the fact that he had his own growing problem down below. Tyler decided not to let his friend suffer any longer and typed out a reply ;

"It's not a face revel but it's defiantly somethings"

"Tyler, please promise me you won't tell anyone"

"Delirious I'm not going to tell anyone, like 'oh hey guys Delirious sent me a picture last night, no it wasn't his face... well it was his boner'

"Oh my god XD"

"Who was that meant to go to anyway?"

"Someone I've been texting, I don't know really. She's freaky ;) But she doesn't want a relationship or any of the mushy shit :("

"well have fun dude, and make sure you look at the name before sending"

"Will do and sorry!"

Tyler didn't reply he simple placed his phone on his night stand. Tyler groaned as he saw the tent under the covers. Why has he got a hard on? Delirious is a dude not to mention, His Delirious! It was only a picture of a boner why is he so turned on? Tyler was confused. 

Tyler grabbed his phone and went back into his messages with Delirious. He scrolled back up to where the picture was and screenshotted. He then went into his images and opened up the picture.

Was he really going to do this? 

Tyler reached down and slipped over his briefs. He grabbed a hold off his shaft and began pumping at a slow pace. His eyes stayed glued onto the picture. He wished Delirious had included his face in the picture. If Delirious' body was this hot, his face has to be too right?

God Tyler was already close and it hadn't even been 2 minuets. His pace had quicken and he couldn't tear his eyes away from Delirious' boner. God why does he have the hots of Delirious? It makes no sense! His never really been that close with Delirious, Fair enough they've chatted a bit but Tyler has never actually thought of Delirious in this way. 

Tyler groaned as he came closer to his climax. He bit his lip as thoughts crept into his mind. God if he met Delirious in real life, he would grab him by the waist and throw him onto the bed. Delirious was defiantly a twink. Tyler came with a muffled groan. 

Tyler panted out and threw his phone down. He picked himself up off his bed and went to the bathroom. He cursed himself as walked back into his bedroom and attempted to clean up his mess. 

Tyler threw the cloth in the sink and turned off his bathroom light. He then laid back in bed and turned off his lamp next to his bed. As he starred at the ceiling he frowned.

He had a crush on Delirious, he just didn't know it. Of course Tyler always wondered what Delirious looked like, more then others. Tyler remembers a late night conversation with Delirious where he asked him if he'd ever get a face revel. Delirious replied with No. When Tyler asked why he was met with a goodnight. Since then Tyler gave up.

Tyler turned on his side and closed his eyes. It took awhile but he was finally out for the count.

--------------------

A couple weeks later Tyler received a messaged from Delirious. Tyler had made his best effort in being closer to Delirious. They even played and recorded a couple of Fortnite videos with just them. Yeah Tyler was failing harder then he wanted too. 

Tyler opened the message expecting it to be a message to record expect it was a picture of Delirious' face with the caption ; "You asked ages ago, but I only had the courage to do it now". Tyler stayed in awe. Delirious was fucking hot, like really fucking hot.

"WHY ARE YOU SO HOT!"

"okay wow didn't expect that... I expected why you finally did it or, fucking finally"

"I'm sorry but Jesus stop hiding your face!"

"Are you being serious right now?"

Tyler huffed at Delirious' question. Of course he was being Serious, Delirious was hot and he had a great personality to go with that. Delirious was perfect.

"Yes I'm being serious, why are you so perfect?"

"What do you mean perfect? I'm far from perfect XD"

"Jonathan! You have a hot face, a hot body. You have a great personality! Jesus why are you single?" 

Delirious didn't reply and Tyler grew nervous. Delirious had seen the message. Maybe his being a bit to open or forward here.

"Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable"

"It's fine, I just don't know how to reply to that. No one has ever said that to me, that I have a great personality. So... Thanks I guess XD"

"Your welcome and its true :)"

"I like how we got closer just because I sent you a nude kinda" 

"What do you mean ahah"

Tyler was now nervous, did he out himself? Was delirious going to fully reject him and tell him that his not gay. Hell Tyler isn't even gay.

"You've been saying some suggestive stuff since that picture Tyler, tell me what's up"

Tyler didn't know how to reply. He was caught, Like a deer in headlights.

"Tyler :( Where'd you go"

"Jon, I don't know how to say it"

"your not saying it, your typing it"

"That's the thing I don't want to say it over text"

"Then come to North Carolina and say it to me then"

"Are you serious?"

"If your serious about this because I know how your feeling and I'm feeling it too"

---------------------

Tyler huffed out and raised his fist to the door. He knocked twice and waited. Soon he saw a figure approach the door and a lock being undone. The door opened to revel Jonathan standing there with a smirk.

"Didn't think you would come" Jonathan said with a bright smile.

"Of course I fucking did" Tyler laughed bringing Jonathan into a hug. He gripped his waist tight and smiled.

"Come on in!!!" Jonathan laughed letting Tyler in. Jonathan helped Tyler with his bags.

Soon the two found themselves sitting on the couch looking at each other with bright smiles.

"Say it now bitch!" Jonathan laughed.

"A'ight A'ight Give me a sec" Tyler laughed as he re-adjusted himself.

"Jonathan..." Tyler began.

"Yess that's me" Jonathan replied stifling his laugh as Tyler gave me an unamused look.

"I like you, like a lot. And I did Jerk off to the picture you sent..." Tyler laughed.

"KNEW IT" Jonathan jumped up onto his knees and laughed hysterically.

"Come on man, you would've done the same!" Tyler laughed out in embarrassment.

"Ya but you were a bitch and didn't send me any noodles" Jonathan laughed sitting closer enough to put his head on Tyler's shoulder.

"Pot Noodles?" Tyler questioned with a smirk.

"Shut up" Jonathan laughed hitting Tyler lightly.

"Why have Nudes when you can see it in real life?" Tyler questioned.

"Slow down big boy, you may have gotten nudes but that does not mean I'm a hoe!" Jonathan slapped Tyler.

"OW! HOE HAS AN ATTIDUE!" Tyler yelled out.

Jonathan jumped on Tyler and hugged him.

"Right so if I call you a hoe I get a slap and a hug, I could get used to this" Tyler smiled wrapping his arms around Jonathan.

"Tyler...." Jonathan said dragging out the T.

"Yesssss" Tyler replied.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" Jonathan questioned.

"Right now?" Tyler questioned.

"Yes, I want food" Jonathan laughed.

"Fine" Tyler frowned wanting to do things do Jonathan.

"After" Jonathan smirked kissing Tyler's cheek lightly and getting off of him.

God was Jonathan a tease. Especially when he walked out the stairs making sure to swish his butt a bit. He knew well Tyler was watching and that he was driving him crazy.

Tyler only let out a breathless laugh when he heard Jonathan laugh loudly from upstairs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 18
Enid Sinclair is a lycanthropy who believes everyone is equal in her eyes. Wednesday Addams is a psychic who hates everybody except for her own famil...
177K 8.2K 38
Are you unpopular? Boyfriend-less? Boys For Hire is the service for you! Whether it's to be seen with a bunch of boys, or to have a pretend-boyfriend...
49.6K 1.3K 12
Kaminari realizes he's fallen for his two best friends, Bakugou and Kirishima, but it's more than just crushing on them. He loves them, he loves them...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

134K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...