Alerrie: The Perfect Match

Autorstwa fanficwrxtxr

It's been quite a long time since 1/4 Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards has been in a decent relationship. B... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Special Chapter?
Special Chapter: Brits
22
23
24
25
26
27
Alerrie: End Game (Alerrie: The Perfect Match sequel)
Alerrie: Nobody Like You
!!!!

10

6.1K 85 7
Autorstwa fanficwrxtxr

Alex

"So, the ride is going to take about 15 minutes, then we check in when we get--" I stopped talking when I noticed that I was walking alone now, feeling the absence of my partner. I looked to my side and saw nothing but thin air. 

I stopped walking and turned around to find Perrie standing a few meters away from me. "What's wrong?" I ask as I walked towards her. She was glued in her spot, staring at our ride. "I don't think I want to go in that." She said pointing to the helicopter before us. 

"There's no other way to the island, Pez. We really have to go in that. You were pretty excited about this last night, what made you change your mind?" I held her hand and guided her towards the helicopter. "Yeah, but that was before I saw this monstrosity right before my eyes." She said, her gaze not leaving the transportation.

"It's going to be alright, Pez. You're not going alone anyway, I'm here." I gave her hand a light squeeze as we got closer. "Oh, believe me, when that thing starts to go haywire in the sky you won't be able to save me when you're halfway down the ocean." I feel her hands starting to get clammy, getting colder than ice. 

"Hey, look at me." I turned her around and lifted her chin so she would look at me. I gazed deep at her eyes that seemed bluer today than other days. "We're going to be fine. Plus, if we die, we die together" I told her, a sly grin spreading across my face. 

"Oh, wow. Now that's a relief." She said, exaggerating her expression.

"C'mon, we have to get in." I went behind her and grabbed her two hands from the back. I slowly guided her up the stairs and helped buckle her in. I can literally see her shaking her in her seat. "Calm down, babe. You're going to love it." I held her hand after I got buckled in. She took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh. I smiled to myself as she squeezed my hand harder.

We were on our way to St. Lucia in the Caribbean for our summer vacation. This was our first romantic getaway alone together, and we couldn't be more ecstatic with the thought of spending this much time with each other. I'm so looking forward for the beach, and all the amenities the resort is offering, but I'm more excited about spending some alone time with Perrie. We've barely seen each other this past month since I was busy with training and our matches and she and the girls had just started their Glory Days tour. 

Even though she was beyond terrified of being the helicopter, she still managed to snap a few photos and videos of us and posting them on her social media. She was clinging her arm around my arms the whole time, her fingers cold as ice. 

I looked down the window and saw that we were always there. "Look out the window, Pez." I told her. "Are we on the ground yet?" She asked, her face still hidden on my arm. "Nope, still in the air."  I said, amusement in my voice. "Then, no thanks." She said. I shook my head and grabbed her other arm. "Come on, you're going to regret it if you don't look out the window." She looked at me, as if asking for assurance so I smiled at her and nodded. 

She leaned into my side and looked out the window. I watched her face as her expression slowly morphed into awe as she saw the beautiful sight. We were flying over the sea, over the resort we were staying in. It had the bluest waters,blue like her eyes and the sight was truly breathtaking. "Wow!" She said as I felt her get comfortable.

"I'm gonna need you to get back on your seat ma'am." The pilot said as we were about to land. She sank back in her seat and held my arm tight again. The landing was a bit shaky because of the wind, but everything was alright. I wrapped my arm around her as the helicopter got a bit rocky. I smiled at the cute squeals she was making as the helicopter came to a stop.

She was the first to get out, passing me while I unbuckled myself. I chuckled at how fast she was able to free herself from her seat belt. "I'm not getting on that thing ever again. I mean, it's beautiful and all but it's gonna give me a heart attack." She said as I caught up to her. I helped the utility in unloading our bags while I made Perrie stand in the shade despite her subtle protests. 

The pilot and the rest of the crew asked her for a picture and being the kind and humble person that she, of course she agreed. I took a step back and watched her as she posed with them, her smile making the place a little bit more livelier. I was snapped out of my trance when she called for me, the crew asking me to be in the picture as well. I also took some photos with the crew who were avid football fans and they even asked me to sign an autograph beside Pez's signature. We thanked all of them for the support before we got in the front desk to check in.

"Oh my gosh, you're Perrie Edwards!" The lady on the desk said as we got to the desk. Perrie smiled and greeted her, asking her how she was. The lady was overjoyed at the sight of her. I laughed at their exchange of words, mostly the lady giving Perrie praises. "Oh my! You're her boyfriend!" The lady squealed when she turned her attention to me. Perrie laughed at her reaction. "Yes, he is." She said. 

"Hello!" I told her, a smile on my face. "You're the footballer! You're Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain!" She almost jumped up and down, knocking over one of her pen holders. "Yes, yes I am." I told her, laughing and nodding my head. 

"Is there a problem here?" Another lady---which seemed to be the manager here---said as she walked over to us. "It's Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain!" The lady in the front desk said with pride as the manager neared us. 

"What? Oh my gosh! Welcome!" The manager lost her composure and hugged Perrie and I. We looked at each other and giggled at our cute encounter. They asked to have a photo with us and we happily obliged. They finally accommodated us after. The manager lead us to our bungalow herself and wished us a good time in their resort.

I had this booked a while ago, so that everything was ready when we got here. We were staying in one of the over-the-water bungalows, located on the ocean. The bungalow was breathtaking. There was a Jacuzzi out front along with some outdoor furniture. Part of the floor was glass, the bright ocean visible underneath us. The room itself was well organized, there was a comfy king sized bed in the middle and wide mirror that Perrie absolutely loved. 

When the manager had left, Perrie immediately dove into the bed, savoring the feel of the comfy pillows. "This place is so beautiful!" She exclaimed. I walked towards her and sat on the edge of the bed. "Not as beautiful as you, babe." I told her and smiled. "Aww, you sweet little dork." She said as she squished my face, earning fits of laughter from me. 

I leaned in for a kiss and stared her. Her face looking a little bit brighter than it already is, her happiness radiating from her. "Are you happy?" I asked her. She looked at me with a wide smile on her face. "Of course. And I'm even more happy that you're here with me." She said, leaning in for a kiss. I got entranced as I felt her soft lips on mine, like her kiss was casting a spell on me. I was about to pull her in when she suddenly broke the kiss, leaving me hanging. "Later, babe." She tapped my face and stood up. 

I laughed at how much effect she has on me. I stood up and started pacing towards her. "You little---" She started to run around the room as she noticed me running after her. She was about to pass me when I grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her close to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back and twirled her around. Her laughter filled the whole room, making my heart leap in joy as well. 

I started to tickle her when I set her down, poking on her sides. She was laughing extremely hard, tears starting fall from her eyes. She was trying catch my hands, but I was too fast. I had backed her up to the bed, causing her to fall down on the bed, back first. I crouched on top her, still tickling her sides. "Aleeeex, stooooop!" She yelled as I kept poking her sides and armpits. 

I stopped to marvel at the sight of her, laughing too hard there were tears on her eyes. Her smile made the butterflies in my stomach go in a frenzy. I mounted my hands at either side of her shoulders and leaned in. I kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, and both her cheeks. She giggled as I looked at her again before I planted a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." She cupped my face and smiled at me. 

I stood up and helped her up, poking her side one last time. I helped her open our suitcases on the floor. For a trip of one week, I think we overpacked. It seemed like we packed clothes that would last us for a month. She was sprawled on the floor, picking out a swimsuit. It looked like she packed 20 pairs of bikinis. But, I wasn't innocent either. I sort of packed to much clothes as well. I sort of adapted to her little mantra whenever she packed. "Better keep a wide variety of options," she would say. 

I took a pair of swimming trunks from my luggage next to hers and changed in the bathroom. She was already on the bed, scrolling on her phone, the bikini of her choice on her hand. "You're up." I told her as I passed her. I went out and sat on one of the chairs and took in the breathtaking view. 

I hear the door close, she was probably done. As her footsteps got louder towards me, I looked at the direction she was coming from and literally, I am not even joking, my jaw fell to the ground. She was wearing a skimpy purple bikini, just enough to cover her goods. I stared at her, not even noticing that she was filming for her IG story. When I thought that the scenery here was breathtaking, I was wrong. She was more breathtaking that anything else. Her hair was up in a bun, revealing her bare neck and beautiful structured shoulders. She was bare faced, taking all her make up off, her freckles like glitters on her skin. She is so beautiful, and getting more beautiful each and every day. 

I was in awe at the sight of her. She was perfect. She had her curves at all the right places, from her chest to her tiny waist to her well sculpted bum. She was a goddess. "You better close that mouth, flies might get in." She said as she pushed my chin, closing my mouth. I hear her giggling. "Wow, you look amazing." I said as I stood up. I enveloped her in a back hug as we marvelled at the sight of the beach. it's blue waters tempting us to jump in. "I could say the same for you, my sexy hunky man." She said placing her palm on the side of my face. I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. 

"You want to get in the water?" I asked her. "I thought you wouldn't ask." She said, giggling. She walked back into the room to get her beach bag for our stuff. I stared at her as she retreated to the room. I feel so blessed and lucky to have this goddess even consider me as worthy of her mere presence. The love I have for this woman is beyond imaginable. 

"Let's go!' I held her hand and as she skipped like a little kid towards the beach.

"This is so beautiful!" She squealed when we got there. I smiled at the sight of her wide smile. She was grinning from ear to ear, like a little child on Christmas morning. Seeing her smile makes me happier than I already am. I placed our towels on the beach chairs along with her beach bag. 

"Come on, Alex!" She called for me as she ran towards the water, slippers flying across the sand. I laughed and picked her slippers up and placed them by mine before i ran after her.

It was nice that this was a rather secluded resort, not the type where the beach was crowded with so much people. I mean, there were people, but just like us, they also crave privacy. We were on the side where there was just minimal people hanging around the beach, achieving the privacy that we long.

I snaked my arm around her waist as I caught up to her. I held her hand as we dove in to the water together, her laughter erupting as she splashed the water around.

We didn't really go to the deep part, we just goofed around in the shallow part. She was splashing the water towards me, me doing the same. She would sink her head down and just suddenly pops out of nowhere. I just laugh at her crazy antics.

We spent the whole afternoon just enjoying the beach and taking some photos. I took some photos of her and she took some of mine, we also asked some of the staff to take our photo together. We were just enjoying the sun, spending some time together.

We lounged on the beach chairs as the sun set, holding hands the whole process. It was a lovely moment that we shared.

As the sun and the sky started to go dark, Perrie and I went back to our bungalow to get dressed for dinner. I had arranged for romantic dinner setups for Perrie and I before we flew here. I wanted to make sure that she has fun on this trip and that she gets treated like a queen the whole duration.

"This is nice." She said as we walked to our table. It was at a balcony in the restaurant, overlooking the beach. The surroundings was filled with sparkling lights and the breeze was very relaxing.

I pulled her chair for her and helped her on her seat. "This is fancy." She grinned at me as I took my seat in front of her. "Of course, everything for my queen." I gave her a coy smile and I see her blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"Are you happy?" I ask her, taking her hand in mine. She strokes my hand above hers with her other hand, smiling at me as she looks up. "Very." She tilted her head and just smiled at me, playing with my fingers.

The waiter came up to us and attempted to hand us the menu. I looked at Perrie and stopped the waiter from giving us the menu card. "You know what, get us everything." I looked at Perrie as a wide smile started to form on her face at the sound of food. I smile to myself at this.

Dinner was delicious and I was pretty sure she loved it since she devoured everything. I just laughed as I watched her lick everything clean. Sometimes I do wonder where she stores the food, I mean, she eats for like a whole village and she doesn't gain weight.

"Love you, baby." I whispered as we walked back to our bungalow. "Love you too." She smiled at me as I leaned in to kiss her as we got inside.

  My heart rejoicing as we spent the night under the bright lights from the stars  

"Perrie, wait!" I said as I grabbed her arm and continued to apply the sunblock. "Hurry up!" She stomped her feet in a giddily manner, enthusiasm filling her as she looked at the view on the deck. We were on a yacht, boating towards the deeper end of the ocean. She kept rambling about how excited she is to bathe under the sun and take a dip in the waters and get some amazing pictures. 

The other day, we were out scuba diving and the sight underwater was so beautiful. Perrie and I had such a great time as we swam underneath, holding hands as we witnessed the beauty of nature. It was like being in a whole different world under there, the bright colors of the fish illuminating the surroundings. The majestic coral reefs and vibrant anemones seemed like little castles forming a wonderful underwater kingdom. 

And yesterday, we went horseback riding on the waters of the Atlantic. We posed for a few photos with the horses before we fully rode them across the shallow waters near the shore line. I mean, the horses were very beautiful creatures indeed, they were gentle enough not to topple her off on the water. I was also very good with the horses, trying to quicken our speed as we passed her and her horse, her whines erupting as her competitiveness blows up. We strolled the entirety of the beach after that, I even found a big blue chair that I had a picture with, acting like it was my throne. "A throne fit for a king" Perrie had said, well I wished to be her king, so I'll give her that. 

She was also taking a lot of pictures, especially on the swing above the waters. Flaunting her perfect figure and her well sculpted curves. I feel myself heat up as I took the photo of her.

Prior to that adventure, we were able to go off-road buggy riding up the tracks around the resort. I was driving us as we went uphill and then down to the shores of the beach. The breeze was so cool and relaxing as it blew her hair back, her smile bringing joy to my heart. The sights were also very appealing as we drove around, nature being in its finest state.

"Okay, little one. All done!" I said as I finished applying the sunscreen on her arms. She ran up to the deck and leaned on the rails, taking in the fresh strong winds. I returned the sunscreen in her bag and walked up to her. 

I went up behind her, my hands resting on the rails on either side of her. "Isn't it so beautiful?" She said, excitement in her voice as she looked out the horizon. "Very." She looked up at me and saw that I wasn't looking at the ocean when I said it, but at her rather. 

"Come here." I pulled her closer to me, my arms hugging her waist from behind. She leaned her back to me, tilting her head, fitting it to the crook of my neck. I hugged her tighter as I take in the amorous we were entranced in. I took a sniff of her lavender scented hair, the scent relaxing me as I rested my head on hers.

"Happy?" I ask her. She took in a deep breath and released a soft sigh. "Of course." She snuggled more, leaning in closer to me. 

We stood atop the boat when the captain had told us that it was now safe to go in the waters. I held her hand as we stood near the edge, staring at the waters below us. "Ready?" I asked her. She gave my hand a light squeeze and nodded, a thrilled expression on her face. 

I held her hand tighter as we jumped off together to the clear blue waters, our laughter erupting as we splashed down. 

I see her swim a bit deeper before she rose back up the surface. Her head turning side to side, her eyes scanning for me. I slowly swam towards her from behind and snaked my arms around her waist from under the water, earning a loud squeal from her as our skin made contact. I laughed as she splashed water to my face.

We swam a little farther from the boat, just goofing around and splashing water at each other. I swam to her, pulling her closer with my arm as she wraps her arm around my neck. We buoyed on the water, flowing with its movement. We gaped at the beautiful sun set, trapped in each others embrace. I kissed her cheek and pulled her closer. "I love you, beautiful." She smiled at me and kissed me on the lips. "I love you too, handsome." She said as the sky transformed from bright orange to a light purple until it was dark.

It was our last day of our trip and we decided to spend it pretty chill. We were just lounging on the pool along with the other guests of the resort. They gave Perrie and I a few waves, recognizing who we were, but they didn't really come up to, respecting our privacy. I was reading a book under the shade while she was sitting on the beach chair by the pool. She was savoring the last under the sun, working on her tan. I frequently looked up to check up on her every time I flipped a page. 

"I think I've had enough of the sun." She said as she walked up to me, crawling into the beach chair with me. I wrapped my arm over her, feeling her warm sun kissed skin. I reached for the orange juice on the table and handed it to her. She moved a little closer to me, resting her head on my chest. "There's a pretty sick hammock by the shore near the bungalows, do you want to go there?" I asked her as I ran my fingers through her hair. She nodded her head and I helped her up, bringing her drink for her.

I held the hammock steady as she got on it, wiggling a bit to the side, making herself comfortable. "Come on, hop in." She tapped the space beside her. I made her hold her drink as I occupied the space. We spent half the afternoon there, just chilling and blasting out some music. She scooted a little bit closer to me again, pulling  my arm so she could rest her head on my chest. "Getting comfy there, are we." I joked. She snuggled more and draped her arm on my torso. "This has become my most favorite place now." She giggled. I stroked her hair and we just talked away the whole time. Talking about everything, the world, the future, disney shows, her ideas, my thoughts, everything.

We were preparing for our last dinner on the resort. We were set to leave tomorrow morning after breakfast. I helped her tie the strap of her shoes after I fixed my collar. "You look beautiful." I said as I looked at her reflection in the mirror. She walked towards me, her shoes tapping on the floor. She hugged me from the back, sticking the side of her face on my arm. "You look handsome as well." She hugged me tighter, wiggling me from side to side. I laugh at her actions. "But can you please hurry up. I'm starving." I threw my head back and laughed at her request. "Okay, okay. Let's go." I grabbed her arm and led her out the door.

"You really outdid yourself this time, Mr. Oxlade-Chamberlain." She said as we arrived to our dinner. I had arranged for a romantic dinner setup by the beach for our last night. There was a table by the shore, illuminated by torches and fairy lights. Music was coming from a couple of violinists and our private butler waiting for us with a bottle of champagne on hand.

"Everything for you, love." I said as I pulled the chair for her. We were given privacy after they served our food, the musicians moving a few meters away from us. 

"Are you happy?" I asked her as I took her hand in mine. She stared at me for a while. "I don't any word can describe how happy I am right now." She said as a wide grin crosses her face. 

The food was scrumptious, I had made sure that they served us with some of Perrie's favorite dishes. We were just finishing our food as we had a conversation. She was whining about how she didn't want to leave tomorrow and that she would want to stay here forever. I wanted to tell her that I did too, with her.

"Walk with me?" She asked as she stood up, gazing through the shore. I stood up and placed my hand on the small of her back guiding her as she took the lead. She took her shoes off as we walked along the shore, the breeze blowing our hair away. I offered to carry her shoes for her, she hesitated at first, but she gradually gave in. 

"I have a question." She said, looking at me as we walked. "What is it?" I asked.

"Everyday since we got here, you've been asking me if if I was happy. Why?"

I smiled to myself at the sound of her words. I looked to her and stopped walking. "Because I want to make sure that every time you're with me, you're nothing but happy. I made a promise to always make you smile, to make sure you were always happy, and I plan to make you happy." 

She looked at me and smiled. A beautiful genuine smile. She chuckled and looked at her feet, a tear dropping as as she looked back up. "Hey." I lifted her chin up, wiping away the tear. I held her hands and pulled her close to me, resting my forehead on hers. "Those better be happy tears." I teased her. She laughed as she wiped them all away. "Of course they are, you idiot." She lightly slapped my arm.

She looked up at me and gave me the warmest smile. She cupped my face with her hands and kissed me. "Thank you." She said, I looked at her with confusion. "Thank you for being you. You don't know how much happiness you have added up to my life. You make me happy, Alex. You don't have to ask me that question every single day, okay? Because whenever I'm with you, even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it, I'm happy." 

I stroked the side of her face and stared her beautiful face. "I love you, baby." I told her. "I love you too." She said before she slammed her lips on mine. I pulled her closer, deepening the kiss as my hand travelled up her nape. "I think we should go back to our bungalow now." She whispered, breathlessly. "I think so too." I whispered back.

It was dark when we got in, with only the moon and the stars illuminating the room. I kissed her passionately as I pinned her on the wall. Her hands were up my chest, trying to unbutton my top. She pulled my shirt up my pants, draping them off my shoulders. 

I sat her on the bed as I kneeled down and took her shoes off, kissing her leg up to her thigh causing her breath to hitch. She scooted to the center of the bed, leaning back on the headboard. I slowly trailed kisses on her neck as I gently take her clothes off, hands travelling up my chest, her cold fingers making contact with the warmth of my skin.

It was a remarkable last night of our vacation indeed, as we made love with each other under the giving stars of the sky. I don't think I could be any happier, spending this whole trip with the woman I love. I look up at the ceiling as I stroked her hair while she slept on my chest. This was the woman I long wake up to every single day.

My only problem now was how I was going to get this one on the helicopter tomorrow when we leave. I haven't told her yet that we have to ride on it again in order to get home. I smile to myself at the thought of how tomorrow's events will transpire. 

At least she's going to be too tired to kill me when I take her to helicopter. I shook my head and laughed to myself before I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

***

IT'S HERE! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BECAUSE THEY SERIOUSLY LIFT MY SPIRITS UP. ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. THANKS! 

By the way, my holiday break is ending soon, so I'll probably be updating less now. Maybe around twice a week. I hope you still continue to support this though because I don't plan on leaving this behind. Thanks

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.6K 69 18
This was actually requested by somebody so enjoy! Requests always open! Can be fluff, smut or whatever! (Stories about Perrie Edwards and her boyfri...
12.3K 302 23
"Nothing comes between us right?" The other two girls smiled. "Nothing comes between us" they repeated together. What does the future hold for the t...
14.2K 343 24
"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Engagement with Pop Star Zayn Malik" What h...
40.6K 1K 19
Perrie has been dealing with her boyfriend Zayn in a dead end relationship. when she decides to break it off, she gets broken down,hated on,and worst...