I am a cheat in wuxia world

By CrescentRose11

Kira is your not everyday normal girl. She a girl who's good at everything she does and likes to learn about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Kira's cottage
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

8.8K 373 196
By CrescentRose11

In the noisy city of Dark Valley, a young girl with a mask on waking through the crowds. A month ago, Kira decided to leave the Azure country to travel. She wasn't worried about the mastermind behind the two siblings' so called father. The mastermind would probably already flee the country. Also, the kingdom was safe now, and she was too lazy to help with the reconstruction, both politically and environmentally.

Before traveling to Dark Valley, she heard it from her uncle that city was the border between the four countries. There were famous sects and academies there. Students or cultivators can either join a sect or be a student there. Joining a sect is a lifetime commitment and stays loyal to the sect forever. However, to join an academy is just a temporary thing. You are not tied to the school nor have a relation with it after you graduated.

Since this city is so famous in the mainland that the four countries had no authority over it, Kira really wanted to see it for herself. As for Ren, before Kira steering off to Dark Valley, he told her he couldn't accompanied her since he had a matter to settle. With that he stole a kiss from her lips and disappeared from thin air.

"Why is it so noisy in here?" Kira said grumpily.

Kira with great difficulty found an empty room in the inn.It is not like she needed it, but she was just trying to be a normal person like everyone else.

"Can I have one room? The best one you have?"Kira asked the innkeeper. Although Kira dressed in a plain clothing and with a strange mask on her, the innkeeper wouldn't judge her. People in Dark Valley had one rule that to never judge a person by their looks or they might be offended an expert.

"Yes. May I know how many days will the honorable guest will be staying?"The innkeeper showed his best business smile.

"Two days are fine and with full meals."

"Then that would be 2,000 gold coins, young lady."

Without even batting an eye, Kira pulled out a big bag full of gold coins from her space and placed it on the counter.

"Here, count it, and you can share the extra with the other employees as tips."

Little did Kira know that this was the most expensive inn in the hole city. Therefore, there were still extra rooms. But who was Kira. She can just create money if she needs it.

"Then this is your key, young lady." The innkeeper gave the key to Kira with a room number attached to it.

"Oh by the way, is the city always busy?"

"No, not always. In the next two days there will be an exam to enter sects and academies. So as you can see, a lot of influence families are coming to take the exams."The innkeeper said to Kira politely. Maybe due to the big pile of money before, the attitude of the innkeeper was more nicer and softer than before.

'Wow, the influence of money is really scary.' Kira thought.

Kira opened the door and walked into the room. The room was very delicate and pretty. There was actually a night pearl to light the room and plants that help clam oneself mind down, so it was very helpful for cultivators to cultivate. But in Kira's eyes it was just an ordinary room with the owner of the inn had a fetish for plants. If people heard this, they would want to beat her to death.

It was still noon, so Kira decided to explored more. When she walked down the stair, she heard a young lady voice wanted the wold floor that Kira resided in.

"I want the whole floor. I want everyone in that floor to leave and have the best room for myself. The other rooms will be for my guards. I am from the main branch of Shi family. I am Shi Yun."The young lady arrogantly pointing her figure that the innkeeper. Other guests in the room was pretty pissed at the young girl, but when they heard her name, they just shut up. Who wants to go against the Shi family. They are one of the powerful families with great connections.

"But we can't do that." Then the innkeeper saw Kira. "Beside this young lady already rent the best room." The innkeeper pointed at Kira.

The young girl turned her head to look at Kira. Since Kira didn't have any jewelries on her and dressed plainly with a mask on her face, the girl looked at her in disgust. He thought Kira was wearing a mask because she was too ugly to show her face, whereas she was one of the tree beauties in her country. Also, she was a young genius child. At the age of 15 and already at rank 5. Her future was limitless.

"Hey you!! I want you to get out of the room. A peasant like you can't afford it. If you want money, I'll give it to you."The girl waved her hand and one of her guard pulled out a bag of gold and throw it to Kira's feet.

Kira just crossed her arms and didn't move. The other guests in the room were quiet and became very interested in how the girl would deal with the people from the Shi family.

The young girl or Shi Yun saw that the girl in front of her had no reaction, so she thought that the girl wants more. She waved her hand again, and the guard throws another bag of gold coins at Kira's feet. But Kira stood there like a statue.

"You really are greedy. Two bags of gold coins aren't enough you."Shi Yun snorted at Kira.

"Are you done? Your performance was very boring I almost fall a sleep. If you really want to entertain people that much, maybe you should join the brothel."Kira yawned.

Everyone in the room excluding people from the Shi family burst into laughter. Never in her life was she humiliated this much, Shi Yun was super pissed.

"You...you...do you know who I am?"Shi Yun angrily pointed her finger at Kira.

"An insane person from the something family who like to use her ancestors accomplishment to get what she wants and likes to point at others."

"You...You...you!!!"Shi Yun was so angry, she took out her whip to whipped Kira.

Everyone was holding their breath. They thought that Kira would be a dead meat because the speed and the strength was 'incredible.' Shi Yun thought that Kira will be dead when the whip hit her because thus was no ordinary whip. The whip was made of the skin of the rank 8 snakes and the heart of the volcano.

When the whip was one centimeter from touching Kira, it broke into pieces. Everyone was dumbfounded. Not only that Shi Yun's hand that was holding the whip was broken. It seems that the bones were shattered. Before anyone could understand what was going on, they felt a high almighty pressure. Everyone the room were coughing up blood and some already fainted.

"You dare to touch me, you filthy thing." Everyone turned to look at the young girl with a mask. Her voice was cold as ice and the pressure emitted from her body was terrifying. Everyone couldn't believe their eyes. The girl was so small, but her power was so strong. Then they all come up with a conclusion that the girl was an old expert woman who transformed herself to be small.

"Do you think your whatever Shi family is so great? Remember this, the next time you offended me, I will show no hesitation to eliminate your whole clan."Kira threw the key to the innkeeper and disappeared in front of everyone.

'Man, those people are weak. But look at their faces, it so dame funny. I was really cool back then. ~sigh~ now I have to find another place to stay. Well, I'll just sleep in the nearby forest. Not like I need to sleep anyway, haha. Maybe I should join a school or a sect to find more entertainment.'

Hi readers, can you give me ideas? I'm running out of ideas of what to write. Also, thank you for reading this book. Happy New Year!!!🎉🎉💥💥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.2K 25
A girl named Sam Wurtzwood was diagnosed with Erythropoietic Protoporphyria or also known as an allergy to sunlight. She is one miserable girl. One d...
513K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
2K 26 4
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...