Bad Girl Gone Good

By trackrunner14

Meet Trinity West a bad girl sent to live with her dad. Trinity is the baddest of the bad she steals, she dri... More

Bad Girl Gone Good
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 10

YOU GUYS I AM SORRY!!!

10.9K 163 2
By trackrunner14

I have news... i will not be able to upload for a while because I am going on a hugeeee trip! i will upload in a month at the most i am so so so so so sorry for the trouble that i am causing you all and hopefully you will forgive me because i will double my chapter uploading ONCE  I GET BACK!!! please forgive me my fans and if you have any questions just post a comment!! much easier doing this then a message to all fans!!

THANK YOU!

-Trackrunner14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 536 50
Liam is with Brett, but what happens when he gets close with his friends enemy Theo Raeken? And what happens when they move in together?? Social med...
9.5K 457 25
Ashton was the good girl. She got Good grades. Played sports. She's Never done anything bad. Had a 3.8 gpa. Always made her parents proud. She has...
156K 4.1K 24
Riley Treen has always looked forward to college with her bestfriend Kayla , getting away from her abusive father, and being independent are the thin...
116K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...