H20Wildcat OneShots

By Cam0rra

They suck, but hope you'll get some enjoyment out of reading them! *cover is not mine, credit to whoever made... More

Secret Santa
Trapped
It started with Nudes
The Plane Ride
Jealousy
Empty
Panic Attack
Missing
Icky

Boyfriend

2.2K 59 38
By Cam0rra

It was rare the guys went out for a night out in the town. After Their successful Heist with Lester they all agreed to celebrate. Jonathan wasn't in a particular mood for partying but agreed to go, because who can say no to Lui?

Jonathan leaned against the bar watching his friends make fools out of themselves. Tyler had sat up at the bar and watched aswell. Tyler wasn't drinking tonight, he said he wanted to make sure everyone got home safely and that no one got into any fights.

Jonathan and Tyler didn't talk. It wasn't the fact that were in a feud or the fact they hated each other, they just didn't have anything to talk about.

So when Jonathan began to talk to Tyler, Tyler didn't reply because he though Jonathan was talking to someone else.

"Tyler" Jonathan said in a paniced tone.

"What?" Tyler said looking towards his friends.

"pretend to be my Boyfriend" Jonathan said quickly.

"What why!?" Tyler questioned with knitted eyebrows.

"My ex is coming and his a douche!!!" Jonathan begged. Tyler frowned, Jonathan looked pretty worried.

"Hey Darlin" The man Approached Jonathan rubbing his hand against Jonathan's cheek. Tyler cringed and tried his best not to laugh.

The man had an expensive looking suit and was tanned. His Blue eyes glistened against the Bar's Spotlights. His Brown hair was spiked up in parts. Tyler concluded that Delirious was right, This guy is a douche.

"Hey Eric" Jonathan greeted with a plastic smile.

"How about you come with me?" He questioned. Tyler just starred at the male. This is Jonathans ex? He didn't ask him how he was or anything just straight to the... lets have sex part? God Jonathan has bad taste. Jonathan looked at Tyler for help. Tyler shook himself from his thoughts and stood up. Tyler was at least a foot taller then Eric and towered over him.

"Back off his mine" Tyler smirked seeing Eric take a step back.

"Oh, you two are a thing?" Eric questioned looking towards Jonathan.

"Yes we are" Jonathan said trying to sound convincing.

"What a Downgrade" Eric chuckled. Tyler growled.

"Excuse me?" Jonathan said with a huff.

"I'm just saying, you could do better then him..." Eric chuckled.

"No i couldn't, His Tall, Handsome and Strong and his a lot bigger then you, if you get me" Jonathan laughed.

Eric frowned. Tyler snorted as Eric struggle to find words.

"Eric just leave me alone" Jonathan rolled his eyes. Eric nodded and walked away defeated.

"How'd you know i have a big dick?" Tyler questioned turning to Jonathan with a smirk.

"I don't know i just said that because Eric is insecure about his dick" Jonathan chuckled awkwardly. unfourtunetly for Jonathan the spotlight helped Tyler see the red spread across Jonathan's cheeks.

The two fell into a silence, as they turned to watch their friends dancing. Craig had latched himself to Brian who was trying to sing over the music. Nogla was doing the stanky leg and Lui was bent over laughing.

"You called me Handsome" Tyler said breaking the silence.

"So?" Jonathan said trying to play it off like it was nothing.

"You think im Handsome!" Tyler smirked turning to Jonathan. Jonathan glanced at Tyler's cocky smile and rolled his eyes.

"Yes Tyler I think you are handsome now can we please never bring up that awkward moment ever again" Jonathan groaned putting his head onto the bar. Tyler didn't reply instead he sat on his stool with a smug grin spread across his face. Jonathan wanted the ground to swallow him up.

Yes Jonathan Thought Tyler was handsome, but thats a normal friend thing right? It's not like he has a massive crush on Tyler or anything!

Soon Tyler and a semi sober Jonathan dragged their friends into taxi's and went home. When they got home, Tyler and Jonathan put everyone to bed and sat themselves in the living couch. Tyler now clutched a bear in his hand.

"What do we do now?" Jonathan questioned feeling more awake then ever.

"We could watch a movie?" Tyler suggested.

"Sure" Jonathan agreed. Tyler stood up and grabbed the remote. Tyler then sat himself next to Jonathan. Jonathan then looked towards Tyler with a questionable look. Noticing Jonathan's Glance, Tyler turned to him and smiled.

"What?" He questioned.

"With all the seats around you, you decide sitting on top of me is the best option" Jonathan chuckled.

"Oh come on Fake Boyfriend!" Tyler said nudging Jonathan as he took another chug of his beer.

"Can we have a fake Break up?" Jonathan questioned as Tyler turned on Planet of the apes.

"whatever you want" Tyler said as his eyes stayed glued to the TV. Jonathan gave up and began watching the movie. Not even 20 minuet's into the movie Tyler put his hand on Jonathan's tigh and slowly moves it towards his crotch. Jonathan glared at the side of Tyler's head. Tyler moved his hand towards Jonathan's Dick and starts to pam him through his skinny jeans. Before Jonathan could protest a moan escaped his mouth.

"Tyler stop what are you doing" Jonathan questioned finally getting Tyler's hand away.

"Come on Jonathan" Tyler said with a playful smile.

"Our Friendship though!" Jonathan frowned.

"It won't change, just come on Jon, I like you and I know you like me" Tyler said placing his hand on either side of Jonathan's face. Their eyes met and Tyler could tell Jonathan was having a mental debate with himself. Tyler was getting impatient and pressed his lips firmly on Jonathan's. After a few seconds Jonathan began to kiss back.

The kiss got heated quick and before they knew it, both men were naked. Tyler raised two fingers to Jonathan's Mouth. Jonathan took them into his mouth and began to suck on them keeping direct contact with Tyler. Tyler smirked and took his fingers out of Jonathan and eased them into Jonathan slowly. Jonathan squirmed beneath Tyler and squinted his eyes. After easing in and out a couple of times Jonathan began to buck his hips.

"Eager?" Tyler questioned leaning down to Jonthans ear. Tyler began to suck on Jonathans neck finding his sweet spot and sucking it hard and leaving teeth marks. Jonathan was already a moaning mess and his untouched dick began to twitch. Tyler licked over the fresh hickey before leaving butterfly kisses all the way down Jonathan's neck and chest. Soon Tyler reached Jonathans's Dick but skipped over it and Jonathan whined. Tyler kissed the inside of Jonathans Thigh and worked his way up to Jonathan's dick. He rang his tongue along Jonathan's shaft and across the tip. Tyler then took Jonathan in his mouth and began bobbing his head. Jonathan was moaning Tyler's name and had tangled his fingers within Tyler's hair.

"Tyler... i'm close" Jonathan said through moans.

Just has Jonathan was reaching his climax, Tyler took Jonathan's dick out of his mouth and held his hand out for Jonathan. With a frown Jonathan spit into Tyler's hand and Tyler smirked knowing he was driving Jonathan crazy.

He applied the split to his dick and looked towards Jonthan. Jonathan nodded and Tyler began to ease himself in. Jonathan squinted his eyes for a second before his mouth turned into an 'o' shape.

"Move" Jonathan ordered. Tyler began to slowly move in and out of Jonathan. Tyler's grunts and Jonathan's moan's filled the silent room.

"Faster Tyler" Jonathan breathed out. Tyler began to move fast, gripping onto Jonathan's Hips.

"...Tyler... I'm going to..." Jonathan began. Jonathan squirted out onto Tyler's chest and just the sight infront of him made Tyler cum inside Jonathan. Tyler pushed in and out a couple of more times before he completely pulled out and collapsed on top of Jonathan. As the two recovered from their climax's Jonathan wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck.

"Maybe you could be my real boyfriend?" Jonathan questioned smiling. Tyler looked up with a smile.

"I mean i do have a big dick" Tyler laughed.

"And you are handsome" Jonathan smiled brushing his fingers through Tyler's hair.

"Yes, i will be your real boyfriend" Tyler said pushing himself up with his hands and pressing a kiss to Jonathan's swelled lips.

And so the two fell asleep on the living room couch, poor innocent Lui walked in half asleep. He heard light snoring and looked over towards the couch.

"MY EYE'S MY INNOCENT EYES"

Since then Lui can't make eye contact with the happy couple. The other Guys are confused but choose not to question Lui on what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.7K 14
An ordinary girl (reader) finds her place among the extraordinary. Welcome to the Greatest Show! (Phillip x reader)
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
956K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...