Hot N' Cold | Kim Taehyung FF...

By emo_mode

♧♤◇ In which a girl dated a guy which all their friends had started gaining friendships. How did they ended u... More

<chap. 1>
<chap. 2>
Late Intro:
<chap. 3>
<chap. 4>
<chap. 5>
<chap. 6>
<chap. 7>
Non- update
<chap. 8>
<chap. 9>
<chap. 10>
<chap. 11>
<chap. 12>
<chap. 13>
<chap. 14>
<chap. 15>
<chap. 16>
<chap. 17>
<chap. 18>
<chap. 19>
Part 20
<chap. 22>
<chap. 23>
<chap. 24> (The Ending)
³>fAcE,pEyS, rEvEaL<3

<chap. 21>

156 13 6
By emo_mode

Taehyung pov

While we were watching it clown, suddenly Lee SiYeon hugs my shoulder.

"I'm afraid Taehyung op-". I cut her off.

"It's okay. You can hug to me". I said.

"Okay thank you oppa". Lee SiYeon said while rubbing her head to my shoulders.

"Okay". That's only my word that came from my mouth.

But in a few minutes, Lee SiYeon and I were talking right now.

Y/n POV

While I was eating, I caught Lee SiYeon and Taehyung doing something. Talking.....that's it I'm done with these both.

"Can we watch this tomorrow? Looks like it's late right now". I asked them.

"Sure Y/n just for you". Sowon said hugging me then holds the remote and turns it off.

"Good night!". Lee SiYeon said.

"Bad night everyone". I said lazily and they area shocked.

Next day.....

I was having a great sleep then I wake up and wear this.

Yerin outfit

And we walk to the living room.

"Why did you have a bad day yesterday?". Yerin asked as she was fixing her hair.

"I don't know just because of-". I was cut off when all of them walked to us.

"Hi Y/n!! Good morning and also Yerin!!". Sowon said happily.

"So can we go? And also we should have some fun after school right?". I asked Sowon.

"Sure let's have some-". Sowon was cut off by Lee SiYeon.

"Maybe after school for some coffee". Lee SiYeon said giggles excited.

"Umm sorry I'm not talking to you". I said coldly

"Woah! It's my first time seeing Y/n cold ha" Irene said

"Okay let's go before we are late for school". I stand up and get my shoes and went out with them.

We are walking in the street for so long with some silence until it breaks.

"So looks like we're looking weird right now". Jin said.

"Yah I think I should be alone from my time I think I'm not hanging out with you". I said boring.

In class....(last subject)

"Okay class the principal says that we Weill have a break for next 4 weeks, okay so you can review your test coming next year okay?". The teacher said and we nodded

"So this last day are our break?". The student asked.

"Yes now it's time to go bye everyone". The teacher said and we end the class.

Taehyung POV

What's wrong with Y/n these days? I shouldn't have done this to her, that I'm close to Lee SiYeon.

Y/n POV

I got a call from my mother, Jisoo.

"Mom what do you need?". I asked.

"Y/n!! Please come to the hospital I'm injured because I fell in the stairs!! Hurry up dear!! Join your sister if you want! Ouch!!". Jisoo/mother said crying in pain.

"I'll be there in a minute". I said.

I call Yerin from the phone and said to her everything and we went to the hospital that Jisoo gave me the name's is Abra Hospital. The others also joined.

In Abra Hospital...

"Mom tell me what happen?". I asked mom as I was holding her hands.

"The story is long Y/n it's lon-". I cut her off.

"Tell me I said!! What happened!!? Tell me!!!". I asked cold.

"Because we are working and I was walking down the stairs for some coffee order, but then, I saw two people that were running behind me, they bumped me then that's what happened okay?". She told the story.

"Then do you saw their faces?'. I asked.

"Nope. It was clearly unrecognized". My mom said and kissed her forehead.

"Oh this is your guardian?". The doctor asked.

"She's my mother not guardian". I said.

"So you can visit her for 1 to 2 weeks either of them". The doctor said and I nodded.

Next morning

I think about mom's injured legs then I was worried if I think that even more. I should've visit her every weekend but instead, I was with my innocent friends. I don't know why that happened. She yet called me yesterday that I was more worried to her.

I woke and get up and wear my new outfit.

Yerin

Then I saw my bag with some note on it.

Note:

I hope you'll not get angry. We're at the school right now but first eat some omelette okay? - Taehyung

Fool man. They're at the school then I was the only in the house, alone. Then while I am eating, I heard some noise outside. I finished and finally took my bag and shoes and head off. I saw a bird and they're cute. I scared them once and they flew away. Phew they're not scary. I arrived at the school and went to my locker. As I went to the classroom, I saw them and they look back and said.

"Y/n your her-". I cut them.

"Shut your mouth off okay? Why would you just easily leave me alone? What if I was kidnapped HUH??!!!! WHAT IF I WAS TORTURED!!!!??? DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF!!?? YOU SHOULD DO THAT BUT BEFORE DOING THAT, THINK FIRST OF YOUR STUPID MIND, OKAY!???". That's the words I said to them making their chairs fall.

"So? I don't care Y/n. You should be brave right guys?". Lee SiYeon said coldly like a bitch.

"Oh you want more comment? I wished you'll be kicked out from this school, because why? You keep getting close to Taehyung, but why? I should date him more and more to make him love me and !make our fsate grow more than you and him having some weird conversations!! Tsk I'm done with you all!!". I said and headed on to my table and get my books.

After school....

As I was ordering some burger on the cafeteria, then suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder, it was the bully... Mingyu...

"What are you doing here? Are you spying on me?". I said and bumped and him but he was super strong because he holds my shoulders.

"Come with me". He command.

"No I have to study on the test coming next wee-". I was shocked because he covered my mouth, with some disgusting smell on it.

Sowon POV

As we went to the house, we also think that Y/n's not here yet. I went to Lee SiYeon and we talked with the others sitting in front of us. I think that moment that she argues Y/n that much that can make my bff more angry or her head will explode, in my angerness, I slapped her cheeks and it burns red.

"How dare you argue that to Y/n? She's older than you, you don't know? Then her birthday is April. 6,1995. Then you should apologize to her then tomorrow weekend, don't ever talk to her anymore!! Understand!??". I argue her more and shouted at her whole face.

What do you think will happen to Y/n? Is she will be raped by Stupid Bully Mingyu??

Thank you for reading and also vote the parts I mean "each" parts.

Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
3.6K 184 32
We will try to make this FF different from the others and if you are interest in it just read it.
703 62 22
A year spent with BTS, they were fun but did they even like spending time and who enjoyed it the most. Follow a girl who really liked BTS. She spends...
779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...