H20Wildcat OneShots

By Cam0rra

They suck, but hope you'll get some enjoyment out of reading them! *cover is not mine, credit to whoever made... More

Boyfriend
Trapped
It started with Nudes
The Plane Ride
Jealousy
Empty
Panic Attack
Missing
Icky

Secret Santa

2.8K 67 58
By Cam0rra

"What the fuck was that Delirious!" Wildcat yelled as the gang entered the apartment.

The mission didn't end well, they almost lost two men today, All thanks to Delirious' watch out skills.

"I'm sorry man!" Was all Delirious could say.

He didn't mean to let his mind wander. He almost got Lui and himself killed. Delirious was mentally begging for the couch to eat him alive.

"Delirious your such a fuck up, jesus christ" Tyler groaned pulling his hands over his face.

Delirious didn't reply, he knows his a fuck up, Tyler doesn't have to remind him twice.

"Tyler leave it, it's not his fault" Lui frowned.

"Yes it is his fucking fault he should've been doing his fucking job! he almost got you killed!" Tyler yelled throwing his hand in Delirious direction. Delirious slouched even more into the couch.

"Why is he even in this gang if he continiously fucks up!?"Tyler ranted on.

By now the gang had scattered off into their rooms. Evan sat at the counter looking unamused. It wasn't unusual for Wildcat and Delirious to fight. In fact it was a daily thing, the two would bicker and bicker until someone won,usually Tyler. Today was different today, Delirious didn't fight back he just let the words sink in. He deserved them.

Eventually Delirious couldn't take anymore. He stood up and walked out of the room unnoticed by Tyler and Evan who were now have an argument between each other. Lui followed after Delirious.

Delirious went to close his bedroom door but a foot stopped it.

"Delirious can we talk?" Lui questioned.

"um.. sure" Delirious frowned. He let Lui into the room and sat on his bed. Lui soon followed after and took the spot next to Delirious.

"Lui i'm sorry i almost got you killed, i should've been paying attention" Delirious began.

"Delirious it happens, its okay! none of us are hurt that the most important thing right now" Lui said patting Delirious' back.

"As much as you not being mad at me helps, i still feel guilty as fuck. I've going back and fourth from reality lately, and i know thats not a valid excuse but i can't help it. I guess i should've told Vanoss and he would've put someone else on look out" Delirious frowned once again.

"something on your mind?" Lui questioned.

"In all honesty I don't know. I just feel emptiness" Delirious said sounding small.

"Delirious I'm here if you ever need to talk, you know that right?" Lui questioned.

"Thanks Lui" Jonathan attempted a smile. The two hugged.

"About today, forget about it, it never happened!" Lui smiled as they parted. Delirious simply nodded. Lui then left and Delirious was left to wallow in self-pity.

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

It's been two weeks since Delirious had properly talked to any of the guys. He was stuck riding the guilt train. It was eating him alive. Even if Lui forgave him, he could never forgive himself.

Unfortunately today he had to come out of hiding. Today was the day they do their yearly Secret santa. Delirious exited his room wearing his favourite Christmas jumper. It was blue and had a Elf saying 'Jingle my bells'.

As soon as he entered the living room Vanoss clapped his hands and picked up a hat.

"Delirious sit!!" Nogla called out patting the space between him and Lui. Delirious slowly approached the seat and sat down.

"Right, you know the drill. Pick out a name and don't look at it yet!" Vanoss said holding out the hat to Brian. 

One by one they picked the names out of a hat. When it came to Delirious he began fishing in the hat.

"Come on Delirious!" Nogla yelled jokingly.

"A'right a'right!" Delirious chuckled and picked out the name. 

"Alight to our bedrooms!" Vanoss laughed taking the last name out of the hat for himself.

Everyone rushed off towards their rooms. Delirious entered his room and closed the door. He then opened his little slip of paper and frowned.

Tyler 

"Fuck" Delirious cursed under his breath. Whatever he gets Wildcat his going to get shit on!

"Alright everyone come back to the living room" Vanoss yelled loudly.

Everyone exited their rooms and ran to the living rooms.

"A'ight the budget is $200 this year, try not exceed the limit this time Lui!" Vanoss chuckled.

"AY AY CAPTAIN!" Lui said in his squeaker voice.

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\///\\//\\//\\//\\

2 Days later and Delirious found himself in a mall full of people. After Lui told Delirious that he already bought his present Delirious began to panic. He Didn't know what to buy Wildcat, in all honesty he didn't know much about Wildcat. So here he stood in the Toy Store racking his brain for anything Wildcat might've said.

Clothes would be boring, plus he doesn't know Tylers size. Tyler always said he wanted a dog? but they can't have a dog in an apartment full of guys who can barely feed themselves. Tyler has a laptop, and he got a new phone earlier in the year... God this was difficult. 

Delirious began walking around again. He soon came across a music shop. Tyler does like music, he knows he likes The wreckage. He always pretends to play the drums when his drunk. Maybe he could get him a drum set? Wildcat is loud as it is but it sounds like a good present to Delirious.

So thats what Delirious did he bought a drum set and was now struggling to fit everything into his car. How is he going to hide this for another 2 weeks? Then again it wasn't like Tyler would barge into Delirious' room, unless he fucked up. Yet again.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Delirious awoke to his alarm ringing loudly in his ear. He quickly shut it off and groggily arose. He glanced towards the drum kit with a huff. How was he supposed to bring this into the living room without make a sound? Delirious got up and slipped into his slippers. Slowly and Quietly he began to bring piece by piece down. At one point Delirious hit one of the percussions off the door and cringed. Luckily no one heard. Delirious put a sticky note on the drums.

To Tyler,

From Your Secret Santa.

Delirious sighed content and wondered back to bed.

Delirious was awoken by a loud knock on his door.

"Delirious get up!!!" Lui called out in excitment.

"Alright im up"Delirious groaned. He slipped into his slippers and waltzed out of his room with a yawn. 

Delirious entered the room and sat down next to Marcel who was basically asleep. Soon everyone entered the room and sat down.

"A drum set?" Evan said as he entered the room.

"How did we not see a drum set in the apartment!" Brian laughed.

"Alright everyone grabbed your presents!!" Evan chuckled as he grabbed the neatly wrapped presents with his name on them.

Delirious soon found his and couldn't hide his excitement.

"Your kidding me a drum set?" Tyler said with no clear emotion. Delirious made sure not to react but on the inside his heart was beating a 100 miles an hour.

"This shit is awesome!!" Tyler yelled as he picked up the drum sticks and tapped them off everything he could.

Delirious let out a sigh and began to open his presents. 

"TEDDY BEAR!!!!" Delirious yelled out and he hugged the cuddly toy. Delirious then opened his next present, a Blue Karambit Knife.

"Should we trust Delirious with a knife?" Vanoss laughed as he looked over his new gun.

After everyone opened their gifts they all glanced at each other. Now was the time where we came clean.

One by one the anounced their secret santa. What Delirious didn't expect was for Tyler to say he got him. Delirious laughed.

"I got you too Tyler!" Delirious chuckled and Tyler just smiled.

As everyone began thanking Tyler approached Delirious and sat beside him.

"Thank you Tyler i love the presents!" Delirious smiled. 

"No problem man, and thank you for the drum set its awesome. Can't wait to wake you motherfuckers up in the middle of the night" Tyler chuckled.

For the first time in forever, the two boys found some sort of liking towards each other. The two of them stood up and hugged. Everyone cheered as this was the rarest sight they'd ever see.

"Oh yeah, by the way we rigged the names. we only put in your guys names" Evan laughed.

"Seriously dude?" Wildcat laughed.

"Oh my god..." Delirious groaned with a chuckle.

"Well at least you guys hugged, maybe if you could hug more or something instead of fighting?" Moo suggested.

"So if I feel like yelling at Delirious I have to hug him instead?" Tyler questioned.

"Yep" Craig laughed.

"I feel like yelling at Delirious" Tyler smirked. Delirious just glanced up at him with a straight face. Soon he was engulfed by Tyler's big arms.

"I prefer being yelled at" Delirious huffed as Tyler let him go.

"Too bad Teddy Bear" Tyler winked and ruffled Delirious' hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.9K 29
Okay, so this is another soulmate AU. Surprise surprise. It's the soul string AU, where everyone has a magical string tied to their ring finger. The...
9.5K 459 14
Bottom hobi oneshot storys This book contains one shot with more then one chapter. Smut Angst M-pregnancy Fluffy Kinky Age-gap Multiple ship Polyamo...
68.9K 1.1K 52
yes I have changed it to a bakukamideku fanfic that what I have decided if don't like ship then don't read it but other that enjoy the story :3 (comp...
896K 38K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC