Insecure [rochan]

By katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." More

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

A

2.6K 180 102
By katzmotelrm

"You know what, I don't even know why I got upset," Youngbin said with a small chuckle.

"Uh because you liked the guy," Rowoon said with a head shake as he and his brother sat on the couch sharing a tub of ice cream and watching cartoons together.

"Yeah but, I should have expected as much, they started to get closer, without me," Youngbin said with a sigh. "I should be happy for them."

"They are your friends," Rowoon said simply.

"You're right, I should call Inseong and apologize," Youngbin said getting up from the couch.

"Okay," Rowoon said simply as Youngbin left the room.

Rowoon took his phone from his pocket and noticed a missed call.

From Chanhee.

~

"You found it," Hwiyoung said with a smirk.

"Google maps," Chanhee said with a smirk back.

"Well come in," Hwiyoung said as he struggled with his crutches to move out of the way. "I've claimed the living room so make yourself comfortable."

Chanhee made his way towards the couch and sat down.

'I can't believe I'm here. I should have just stayed home with Saeron, but she did practically push me out the door when I told her about Hwiyoung,' Chanhee thought, remembering Saeron's overjoyed reaction. She knew Hwiyoung had a thing for Chanhee just through how Chanhee described him.

Suddenly Hwiyoung sat down next to Chanhee, putting his leg up again.

"So this is how your day has gone?" Chanhee questioned. "Eating junk food and watching romantic comedies."

"Yeah, pretty much," Hwiyoung said with a smile.

"Are you home alone a lot," Chanhee asked.

"Yeah, my parents don't come home too often," Hwiyoung said simply.

"I get it," Chanhee said with a shrug.

"So, I kind of just moved here a few days ago, how's the school here?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Wait, you just moved here and you broke your leg?" Chanhee asked with disbelief.

"Yeah," Hwiyoung said with a chuckle. "I was helping my mom move heavy boxes up stairs and I kind of slipped and fell."

"That's some bad luck," Chanhee said with a headshake.

"Well not necessarily," Hwiyoung said as he leaned slightly closer to Chanhee. "I got to meet you."

Chanhee froze.

'I'm so confused. What am I feeling right now? Do I like this guy? I can't I just met him. But he's so nice and sweet. Chanhee what the hell are you thinking? You like Rowoon remember? Wait,' Chanhee thought to himself.

Suddenly Chanhee's phone started to ring.

Hwiyoung backed away quickly and looked away from Chanhee.

"Sorry," Chanhee said as he got his phone out quickly and looked to see who was calling.

It was Rowoon.

"Ugh," Chanhee groaned.

"Your brother?" Hwiyoung questioned.

"No. I mean yes," Chanhee said, realizing he shouldn't tell Hwiyoung that he has a babysitter. "I need to take this."

"Okay," Hwiyoung said simply.

Chanhee went into the other room quickly and pressed answer.

"What the hell do you want?" Chanhee answered.

"Jesus, someone's on their period."

"Shut up, why are you calling I'm busy."

"Busy with what?"

"None of your business, now what do you want?"

"You called me first, so what did you want?"

"Uh nothing, it was an accident."

"Oh, okay."

There was a slight pause as Chanhee's heart was beating fast just from talking to Rowoon over the phone.

"Do you want me to come over and keep you company? I thought we'd see each other today," Rowoon said suddenly.

"No, I'm with my cousin. I'll see you some other time."

"Oh, okay then, have fun."

"Whatever."

click

Chanhee let out a sigh and rolled his eyes as he went back to Hwiyoung, his heart was still fluttering and his cheeks were a bit red. His situation with Rowoon was starting to get worst, and he hated it.

Without saying a word Chanhee sat down next to Hwiyoung and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Hwiyoung asked as he patted the boy's head.

"Yes, I'm fine," Chanhee answered. His heartbeat finally calmed down.

~

"Hey Rowoon I'm going to pick up mom, I'll be back in a few," Youngbin said as he looked into Rowoon's room to see the boy laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "You okay?"

"I don't think I can do this anymore Youngbin," Rowoon said simply, as he continued to stare at the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" Youngbin questioned.

"I think I'm going to tell Chanhee how I feel," Rowoon said simply.

"Rowoon, maybe you shouldn't," Youngbin said sadly.

Rowoon sat up and looked at his brother with confusion.

"Why not?" Rowoon questioned.

"Well, I just feel like he's a not really good for you," Youngbin said with a sigh. "Just think about it Rowoon, it's your last year of high school and he's still got a while, what do you think is going to happen after that?"

Rowoon thought about it for a second, before laying back down.

"Whatever," Rowoon said with furrowed eyebrows.

Youngbin rolled his eyes before leaving his lovestruck brother alone.

"I want to," Rowoon mumbled to himself.

~

"Chanhee," Hwiyoung said softly. "Chani."

Chanhee opened his eyes slowly to see Hwiyoung staring down at him. He had fallen asleep in the boy's lap.

"What time is it?" Chanhee asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Almost eight," Hwiyoung responded.

Chanhee got up slowly with a yawn.

"I got to go home," Chanhee said simply.

"Will you be okay?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Chanhee said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Hwiyoung said to the boy as Chanhee made his way out of the house.

He got outside and let out a sigh. He didn't know what to think of Hwiyoung. He didn't know if the boy was just being friendly, or something more than that.

He walked home silently his mind spiraling about Hwiyoung for reasons he didn't know. It wasn't long before Chanhee got to the front of his house, and that's when he saw him.

It was Rowoon just standing in front of his door. He was a little happy to see the tall boy there.

"Rowoon?" Chanhee questioned as he walked up to the tall boy.

"Chani," Rowoon said simply, he didn't look too happy.

"What are you doing here? It's late," Chanhee said with confusion.

"Yeah, exactly it's late, where have you been?" Rowoon asked sternly.

Chanhee just rolled his eyes at the latter.

"Does it matter?" Chanhee questioned.

"Uh, yes, where were you?" Rowoon asked again. "I came over cause I wanted to tell you something, just to be told by this girl that you weren't home."

"I was with a friend," Chanhee said softly.

"Was it the guy from the hospital?" Rowoon questioned.

"So what if it was?" Chanhee asked with irritation. He didn't know why Rowoon was acting like this.

Rowoon just let out an angry sigh.

"I don't like him Chani," Rowoon said, calming down a bit more.

"Why? You never met him," Chanhee said with confusion.

Rowoon just glared at Chanhee.

"Nevermind," Rowoon mumbled slightly as he stormed off past Chanhee.

Chanhee just stood there dumbfounded, not sure what just happened.

*don't get to excited Kookangs, I still don't know where I stand with this story, but I just happened to have this little chapter and I wanted to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANIII!!!
(January 17)

He's fucking 18 now, I can't deal with it. He's growing up so fast, and I bet Rowoon had a little something something planned for his birthday if you know what I mean ;))) anyway, I'm probably still going on hiatus, I'm not sure cause this is one of my favorite stories, who knows just be patient I guess, love you all Kookangs. 💖💖💖*

-katz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 467 29
Just being soft for sf9 couples🌊
844 81 12
"I don't know; I don't know! I'm a freak! I don't fit in. I'm weird. I see these things that I'm not supposed to and everyone is using me for their o...
167 0 21
"One day, we'll grow up and leave this place. Then you won't need me anymore." "You're wrong. I'll always need you."
43.8K 2.5K 52
" you were rude once , but i still came to favour you more than any other guy " [intended lower caps]