Mr. and Mrs. Frost [completed]

By TeeNice

Jackson Overland is the best field agent of NBI. He is very excellent in his work specially in undercover job... More

Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
I: 5 Years Ago
II: New Case
III: Found
IV: Plans
V: Newlywed
VII: Mr. and Mrs. Black
VIII: Dinner
IX: Guardian Village
X: Celebration
XI: Vacation
XII: Her Father
XIII: Bed
XIV: Teasing
XV: Panic
XVI: Naked
XVII: Anniversary
XVIII: Consultation
XIX: Denial
XX: Realization
XXI: Shalazar
XXII: Confession
XXIII: Mutual
XXIV: Caught
XXV: Suspicious
XXVI: Quarrel
XXVII: Protect
XXVIII: Shot
XXIX: Gone
XXX: Alive
Epilogue
Extra Chapter
Author's note
Author's note

VI: Job

6.3K 234 7
By TeeNice

Jack arrived in his new working place still dazed. He sighed, "Focus!" scolding himself, and went inside the building.

Workers were already doing their work. Jack hops in the elevator with other people. On every floor, people were getting out of the elevator until he was alone. The elevator opens with a sound indicating he was on his chosen floor. He walked out and saw a huge desk and a woman was busy writing something.

The 50th floor is where the President's office of the dreamland is located. Jack cleared his throat to get the woman's attention he assumes the President's Secretary. "I'm here for Mr. Pitch Black," he said formally as the secretary looked up.

"Name please?" the secretary boringly said.

"Jack Frost" he answered. The secretary nodded and looked at the computer typing something. Jack looked around and noticed the camera in every corner. There's no blind spot in this room.

Clever! Isn't he?

The phone rings catching his attention. The secretary answered it hastily. Jack assumed that it is Pitch Black who called based on what he heard.

After a few minutes, the conversation finished and the secretary hung up the phone. She looked up, "Mr. Black is out for a meeting. He said that you can go to the design office on the 39th floor." She said and continue what she was doing before Jack came in. He nodded and went to the elevator.

Jack went to the 39th floor and was welcomed by silence. He looked around as he walked towards the design head office. Everyone was busy and focus on their work. Everyone was making a new design toy. Everywhere He looked there's a toy made by this company displayed. As he reached the table near the door of the design head office it opened and a middle-aged man walked out.

He went to his secretary, "I'm going to the finance department for a minute. There's something we have to discuss with the finance head." His secretary nodded. He noticed Jack standing there, "and who are you?" He asked.

"Jack Frost" Jack answered with respect. Jack was wondering if they knew what their big boss was doing.

"Jack Frost?" He frowned then smiled as he remembers something, "Yeah, I remember you. You're our new member of our design team." He nodded as he crossed his arms in his chest. "But I remember the President transferred you as a new General Manager at Dreamland branch in the Rise town."

"Transferred?" Jack frowned; He was not informed about this.

"The President said that you're more qualified to be a General Manager based on your working records than to work here in the design department." He replied. "You're going to start working there tomorrow." He added and left.

Jack sighed, 'I came here for nothing' he thought to himself. He went back to the elevator and went to the parking floor.

"So what I'm going to do now?" Jack asked himself; "It's too early for me to go home." he walked out of the elevator and went inside his car. He started the engine and drove off.

Jack drive aimlessly for a few minutes and decided to visit Rise Town. He just remembers he needs to buy some winter outfits as the winter season is coming. He went to different stores and bought coats, bonnets, scarves, and winter booths. He even bought some for Elsa.

❆❆❆❆❆

For hours, Elsa put a surveillance system around the house. Setting all the computers in her room and read all the cases that have a connection to Pitch Black.

Her priority is to find a piece of strong evidence to connect Duke Weaseltown to Pitch Black. She even researches everything about Mrs. Black.

Elsa left her room taking a break from reading all those files. She went to the kitchen thinking about what should she cook for tonight but when she opens the fridge, it was empty. She groaned; she forgot they didn't buy any supplies for today. She just cooks the last food for breakfast. She looked at the clock and it was almost evening.

Time for restocking!

She left the house and went to the bus station since Jack was using the car. She tightly pulled her cardigan to cover her body.

Autumn season is almost over as the winter is coming.

Her cold skin could already taste the coldness of the winter season. The bus arrived and she went in smiling at the driver. She pulled out her phone as she sat in comfortably dialing Jack's number. He should be done with his work today.

❆❆❆❆❆

Jack froze as his mind brought back the kiss this morning. "For the love of... Why do I recall that scene" he cussed frustrated. He unconsciously touched his lips. He can still feel the warmth and softness of her lips.

His phone rings snapping him from his thoughts. "Get a grip, Jack" Jack scolded himself. "Stay focus on the mission" reminding himself. He pulled out his phone and looked at the caller I.D.

Speaking of the devil, Elsa was calling.

"Hello!" He answered the phone.

"You're done with your job?" Elsa asked without even saying hello.

"I don't have work today" he answered looking at his wristwatch and realized he have been here hanging around for hours.

'He doesn't have any work today? Then where the hell did he stayed.' Elsa frowned like she was demanding an explanation of where Jack was hanging out alone.

"I've been transferred to Dreamland Rise town branch as a General Manager" Jack explained. "I'm in the Rise town mall" Jack feels like he needs to tell her where he is.

"Perfect timing!" Elsa said relieved when Jack told her where he is. "I'm on my way there. I need to buy food 'cause last night we didn't store enough food"

"Okay, I'll wait for you here," Jack said searching for a bench near the mall entrance to sit on.

"Okay, see you in a few minutes" Elsa hung up.

The ride took 30 minutes. As she entered the mall she hopes that Jack is not angry for making him wait.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" She apologizes.

'No, it's okay" Jack smiled at her, "Where to?"

"Supermarket" Elsa answered smiling. She entwined her hand to Jack like it was the natural thing to do and walked to the supermarket. Jack forgot that they need to act as a couple even in this town

They walked hand in hand in the supermarket. He volunteered to push the cart as she keeps putting food there. She keeps asking him if he wants any particular food that he wants to eat for dinner. He just nodded and says anything is fine.

They were in the meat section looking for some beef when Jack suddenly pulled Elsa in his chest and put his arm around her shoulder after seeing Pitch and his wife approaching them. "They're here" he whispered in her ear.

The only thing that she can do was to silently nod and looked at him. She can feel his warm breath fanning in her face then his eyes met hers. She gulped quietly as her heart throbbing in her chest.

Blast it! What wrong with her heart?

Jack took a sharp intake as her face was so close to his face, recalling the kiss that they shared.

'Oh come on! I'm in deep trouble' he groaned.

"Hi!" A late 30's woman voice interrupts their eye to eye session. They both looked at the woman and saw Pitch Black standing there with his hand on the waist of his wife. "It's good to see you here" Mrs. Black enthusiastically said looking at them smiling while Pitch just stared at them with no reaction on his face.

"It's good to see you too Mrs. Black" Elsa smiled.

❆❆❆❆❆

WORD COUNT: 1303 words
PUBLISHED: 2015
EDITED: 12/08/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.8K 36
[COMPLETED] ••Reached #1 in supervillain on 06/20/2019•• Charlotte Moon has a secret. A secret that, if shared with the wrong person, could get her a...
18.6K 817 27
Sydney Shoopman's world is changing fast. It has since she graduated high school over a few years ago. Her parents split on her. One wants her to go...
55.2K 2K 11
My name is Skylar Smith, On a normal walk back home from a friends house, a storm hits. I get sucked down into a whirlpool and I come out with fins...
2.1K 150 53
Anastasia finds out she's a witch not just any witch but the oldest witch ever, oh and she's the queen, with a vampire as a mate, a lycan as a best f...