Her Weakness✔

By -periwinkles-

{Book 2 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Have I mentioned today how lucky I am to be in love with you?" "No, but I'l... More

teaser
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
🎉
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sebastian & Lily
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 🌟
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Their Weakness

Chapter 24

8.9K 245 82
By -periwinkles-

The Pit of Death

When Wendy, Lily, and Melody entered Neverland, the land trembled beneath Wendy Darling's feet. She smirked before glancing at the kidnapped mermaid. She was still tied up, being dragged around by Lily. Her eyes shot daggers to Wendy, but she ignored her.

"I can't believe I'm back." Tiger Lily said happily as she looked around the island. It had been years since Lily had been back in her native land, and she was excited to see her family once again.

"Can I go see my family?" She asked and the brunette nodded.

"The chief will be pleased to see his daughter once again." Wendy agreed. She grabbed Melody's wrists and yanked her along.

"Maybe a mermaid sacrifice will be good for the Indians." Wendy smirked and Melody hissed under her gag. As the three girls began to walk through Neverland's jungles, the little mermaid could only think of Evelina. She was on this island with Peter.

It wasn't clear to her what Wendy Darling was planning to do now that she was back on the Neverland, and why the Indians were helping her.

But she did know she wasn't going to be alive for very long.

Her life was literally on the clock.

~

Evelina whined as she walked behind the lost boys. She was stuck between Sebastian and Devin, the two who were responsible for the young Frost's safety.

"I'm tired." Evelina whined. Her feet were sore, and she just wanted to sit down and sleep. They had been walking for a while now, and for the lasr thirty minutes, Evelina had decided to voice her complains loudly.

Peter, who was all the way up in front of the line of the boys, heard Evie so he stopped walking. He gave Felix a look and the lost boy continued on leading the rest of the boys through the dangerous jungles. Peter waited for Evelina and when she approached him, he pulled her away from the line of boys. Sebastian and Devin slowed down to wait for the snow princess, but Peter waved them off.

"What's wrong, my love?" Peter asked softly. He caressed her cheek and Evelina nearly purred as she leaned into Pan's touch.

"I'm just tired, min kjære." She whispered and Peter chuckled at the nickname.

"Can I ask what that means?" He asked lowly and Evelina smiled sweetly.

"My dearest. Min kjære." Peter smiled before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Evelina giggled. She kissed him back and let out a soft moan.

"I don't know how I feel about making out in the middle of a dirty jungle." She whispered into Pan's ear and glanced around at all the bature surrounding them. She scrunched her nose.

Peter let out a husky groan and pushed Evelina against a tree. He smirked down at her.

"Min kjære, hva gjør du?"

"I have no idea what you just said but I'll just assume you are enjoying this." He mumbled and Evelina laughed. She gently pushed him away but kept him close by the collar of his shirt.

"We are not doing that in the middle of a jungle, Peter." She kissed his cheek one more time before walking past him.

Peter Pan chuckled.

"But we will do that eventually, right?" He asked in a suggestive manner. Evelina turned back and gave Peter a flirty look.

"Maybe." She whispered with a wink. Peter grunted as he quickly caught up to her.

"What a bloody tease." Pan said lowly as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Remind me where we are going again." She mumbled to Peter. She leaned into his body and he continued to hold her as they walked.

"An undergoing camp my love."

"Oh right." She said. It was silent between the two, but Evelina quickly broke it, voicing some of her thoughts that she had been thinking about lately.

"That was a stupid name by the way." She said suddenly.

"I beg your pardon, what was?"

"New Neverland. If you're going to conquer a land at least give it a nice catchy name." Evelina said. Peter scoffed.

"I wasn't exactly worried about the name darling-"

"And what a cheesy catchphrase... Peter Pan never fails. It's kinda stupid, min kjære."

"Evelina-"

"If I beat you in a game of poker, you will have failed and that catchphrase will simply become a mocking reminder that you have indeed failed."

Peter gave a loud huff and rolled his eyes.

"Don't be offended, but it wasn't the best of names. Like, I'm sure you could've come up with something better." She muttered lowly.

"As I said before, Evelina, the name wasn't my biggest concern-"

Another loud tremor shook the island. Pan narrowed his eyes and growled under his breath. His grip tightened around Evelina and she noticed.

"Move along, boys! We need to make haste!"

~

After only ten minutes of walking, Evelina had began her complaining again. Eventually, she got on Pan's nerves, so for the rest of the way, she got a piggyback ride.

She was silent for the rest of the trip.

"We're here." Pan suddenly dropped Evelina to the floor with no warning. She squealed as her bottom hit the hard ground. She glared up at Peter, who only smirked.

"Pikk." She mumbled under her breath and groaned as she stood to her feet. Evelina raised an eyebrow as she looked to her surroundings.

It was a small clearing. It didn't have much in it, but what stood out the most was a dark tree that looked like the entrance to hell. The closer they got to it, the louder the wind howled. Evelina grew frightened, and stayed close to Sebastian. He sensed her discomfort and clutched his weapon tighter as he neared Evelina.

As they continued to near tge tree, Evie noticed that her surroundings were growing dark as well. Fear began to fill Evelina and she decided to screw her eyes shut.

If I can't see it, it's not there, She thought to herself. She didn't want to freeze the place, so she took deep breaths and tried to think happy thoughts.

She hummed loudly to drawl out the loud cries of the winds, and she felt someone grab her hand and lead her though the clearing. Evelina winced when her braid smacked the side of her neck. The wind was so harsh, it only took moments for her hair to disravel from its once beautiful braid. Her hair was now loose.

"Almost there, princess." Sebastian mumbled to her. His grip tightened on her as he followed Pan.

Peter glanced back at him and looked slightly annoyed that Bash was touching Evelina. But he didn't have time to glare. Pan had to think of his lost boys, not just her.

They stopped. Bash gulped as he stared at the three separate entrances to the underground camp. One was opened on the side of the tree. It was a bunch of stairs that led down to camp. Another was through the trunk, used as a mile long slide. The last one was under a rock, near main trunk of the tree. It was a treacherous fall. A straight plummet to the bottom of the tree. An underground lake was used to break the fall, but it scared Sebastian straight.

He feared the way down. The first time Bash had entered the camp, he had chosen the fall. Felix said it was the least painful way down. The stairs made you tired and the slide gave your arse a horrid burn.

Felix had been right. But it still frightened Sebastian.

"Open your eyes, Evie." He whispered to the girl next to him. She scrunched her nose in protest.

"Come on, I don't want to take too long out here." He snapped and Evelina opened her eyes. Her eyes slightly widened as she examined her surroundings. She shrieked in Sebastian's ear when she saw dark figures flying about.

"What the bloody hell are those things?" She demanded.

"Shadows. Nasty things, they'll rip yours out too if commanded. So please hurry, let's go!" Bash said and stood back as they watched all the lost boys go down a way. Evelina scrunched her face as she watched the boys disappear. She neared the rock that had covered the floor entrance. She peered inside and shivered. She couldn't even see where the fall ended. It looked like a bottomless pit to the young Frost.

"Bash which entrance would you recommend-"

Evelina blamed herself for standing too close to the edge.

Evie screamed as she was suddenly pushed into the pit of death. As she fell, she blacked out from the fear that emerged in her. Her small body twirled through the air.

Down.

                     Down.

                                            Down.

With Sebastian's screams following hers, as he went in after Evelina.

*unedited*

This chapter is late. Very late.

It hasn't been easy writing new chapters down, and I have been lacking a lot of inspiration. I really want to write but when I do, it just doesn't feel right.

So this might not be my best chapter ever.

It lacks something I can't quite explain, and the picture isn't really painted as well as I hoped.

But I'll try to do better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 469 22
Peter Pan Ouat fan fiction. THIS IS VERY OLD, MY WRITING SUCKED. BE WARNED. - "Why do you look at me like I see you as the villain in this story?" ...
12.7K 551 12
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝�...
425K 12.1K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
41.7K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...