Snake Eyes [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vi... More

Snake Eyes [boyxboy]
Snake Eyes {2}
Snake Eyes {3}
Snake Eyes {4}
Snake Eyes {5}
Snake Eyes {6}
Snake Eyes {7}
Snake Eyes {8}
Snake Eyes {9}
Snake Eyes {10}
Snake Eyes {11}
Snake Eyes {12}
Snake Eyes {13}
Snake Eyes {14}
Snake Eyes {15}
Snake Eyes {16}
Snake Eyes {17}
Snake Eyes {18}
Snake Eyes {19}
Snake Eyes {20}
Snake Eyes {21}
Snake Eyes {22}
Snake Eyes {23}
Snake Eyes {24}
Snake Eyes {25}
Snake Eyes {26}
Snake Eyes {27}
Snake Eyes {29}
Snake Eyes {30}
Snake Eyes {31}
Snake Eyes {32} END

Snake Eyes {28}

41.5K 1.2K 662
By SkeneKidz

                “No,” I said softly. “No second chance. You hurt me too badly for me to just forgive you.”

                I pulled my hand away from his and shoved my hands into my pockets, not meeting Maxx’s eyes anymore. “Stop trying. It’s not going to happen.”

                I turned and hurried away from Maxx before he said something to make me change my mind. I bit my lip once I was safely away from him.

                I slid down against the lockers, pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my forehead on them. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, just trying to focus on breathing so I wouldn’t have a breakdown at school.

                Maybe it’s all for the best, but I just don’t see any good in this, no. Maybe we’ll find something better. But the lovers that leave us will always hold a place.

                I got to my feet and made my way to class, my heart aching. Had I made a mistake by not taking Maxx back? He really did seem sorry. But how could I trust him after what he had done to me? What if this was all part of his game too?

                Lunch came around and Shaw and I went outside. We froze when we saw Chandler sitting there, his eyes on his iPod as he flicked through songs.

                “Why isn’t he with Maxx?” Shaw hissed, pulling me so that Chandler wouldn’t spot us when he looked up.

                “They got in a fight,” I said and quickly explained what had happened this morning.

                Shaw’s face paled and he wrapped his arms around me. “You didn’t tell me you rejected the cheating asshole!” he said.

                “I didn’t want to talk about it,” I mumbled, hugging him back and resting my head on his shoulder, squeezing my eyes shut and trying to block out the memory.

                “Hey, calm down Marky. You did the right thing. I promise. He was only going to hurt you,” Shaw said gently, rubbing my back and hugging me tighter.

                We stood like that for a little while before I pulled away from Shaw. “Let’s eat. We can just ignore Chandler,” I said quietly.

                Shaw nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist. We walked over to our usual table and sat down at it. Chandler shot me a dirty look.

                “Why are you shooting Mark a dirty look? What the hell did Mark ever do to you?” Shaw demanded furiously.

                Chandler pulled his headphones out, still glaring at me. “He changed Maxx,” he snarled, hate and fury coloring his words.

                “You love him, don’t you?” I asked quietly.

                Chandler barked a laugh. “Me? Love Maxx? Never. He’s my best friend. Or, he was, until you changed him. But a friend is all I want to be with Maxx.”

                “Didn’t seem like it when I walked in on you two,” I pointed out.

                Chandler shrugged. “Fine, friends with benefits. That’s all I want. That’s all he wants. Maxx can’t be in a long term relationship. It’s not who he is, and you were stupid for thinking he actually loved you,” he growled.

                “And yet you’re the one who’s sitting out here alone,” Shaw said, raising an eyebrow at Chandler.

                Chandler scowled. “Shut the fuck up,” he grumbled, turning his attention back to his music. Shaw smirked triumphantly and stuck a French fry in his mouth.

                We ate and went back to class as the bell rang. I suffered through the school day until it was finally time to go home.

                I stepped off the bus and let myself inside. Jude hissed at me as I nearly hit him with the door and I frowned and took my shoes off.

                “Sorry Jude,” I said, bending down and scooping him into my arms.

                He purred as I scratched behind his ears. I carried him upstairs to the kitchen and jumped, nearly having a heart attack.

                “Dad! You scared the hell out of me!” I cried, my heart slamming.

                “Sorry Mark. I just got home a little while ago. Don’t go in the basement, by the way. Your grandfather is hiding down there with a water gun in case any Japanese soldiers decide to raid our freezer,” he said, looking at a cookbook and throwing ingredients into a bowl for dinner.

                “Lovely,” I grumbled.

                Jude squirmed out of my arms, thumping onto the floor and stretching. He hissed at my dad before darting off down the hallway.

                “That cat,” dad grumbled, shaking his head.

                He turned to me and smiled. “So how’s life Marky?” he asked. He probably hadn’t talked to mom in a while. So of course he wouldn’t know about Maxx.

                “It’s…lifeish,” I said. Lifeish? Real smooth Mark. Reeeeeaaaaal smooth.

                Dad raised an eyebrow. “Lifeish? What exactly does that mean, Mark?” he asked, scanning the cookbook quick before pouring some milk into whatever he was making.

                “Dad, what are you making?” I asked, deciding to change the subject.

                “I’m making you stay on topic. What does lifeish mean?”

                Oh he was good.

                “It means my body is performing all necessary functions to keep me alive,” I grumbled. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “Dad, I’m going to go for a walk. I’ll be back in time for dinner.” I looked at the concoction he currently had going and made a face. “On second thought, I might be a little late.”

                “Don’t knock it til you try it Mark,” dad called after me as I left the kitchen and went back downstairs. I tied my shoes on before leaving the house.

                I put my earphones in and blasted Mayday Parade as I walked towards the park. I texted Shaw to meet me there if he wanted to.

                I got to the park and sat down on one of the benches. There was no one here, which was nice. I kind of wanted to have a few minutes to myself.

                Maxx…what was I going to do about him? I couldn’t avoid him forever, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep resisting him. I was surprised I hadn’t already started fucking him in the hallway whenever I saw him. I missed him so damn much. I really was in love with Maxx, even if he had shattered my heart.

                Something hit me in the back of the head and I winced. I rubbed my head and pulled an earphone out, looking around.

                I shrugged to myself, deciding it must have been a bug or something. I put my earphone back in and looked up at the sky.

                Something hit me again and I gasped in pain. I spun around and my eyes widened in terror at what they saw.

                Joey and Glen grinned, standing next to one of the park trees. Both were holding rocks in their hands. Joey pointed at me, his grin getting wider.

                “We’ll beat the gay right out of you, faggot,” he said and he and Glen advanced at me.

                I got up and stumbled backwards, my heart slamming. No. There’s no way they would actually pelt me with rocks. They would throw one or two just to scare me.

                Glen whipped one at me and I cried out in pain as it struck my arm. Joey threw one and I yelped as it hit my knee.

                Realizing that they weren’t kidding around here, I turned and took off sprinting. I had to get out of the park. I had to at least get to the main road, where maybe someone would stop to help me.

                I felt myself being tackled to the ground, and then Joey was standing up and kicking me. He and Glen began to hit me with rocks, screaming things like “faggot” “cock sucker” “fucking homo”.

                “GET OFF OF HIM!”

                Maxx’s voice penetrated my ears, but it didn’t matter. The only voices I heard were those of Joey and Glen. Their words swam around my head as the pain rocked my body from their blows.

                I heard the sounds of fighting and yelling, but I didn’t open my eyes. I didn’t pull my hands away from my face. It was a trick. I would uncurl my body, and then Maxx would attack me as well.

                “Mark!” Maxx’s frantically concerned voice broke through my thoughts now. “Mark, are you okay?”

                I felt hands on me and I whimpered. They instantly pulled away from my body. I curled up tighter, shaking violently.

                “Mark, it’s me. Please calm down. I got rid of those fuckers. How bad are you hurt?” Maxx asked, trying to keep the panic and fear out of his voice.

                I slowly pulled my hands away from my face and looked up at Maxx. I bit my lip and felt tears coming to my eyes.

                Maxx helped me up and hugged me tightly as I tried to get under control. I buried my head against his chest.

                “Why do they have to do that? Why is being gay so bad? Why do they have to do that to me?” I cried, furious , hurt, and terrified.

                “I don’t know Mark. I don’t know why they do that to you. It’s fucked up. There’s nothing wrong with being gay. They have no right to hurt you like this,” Maxx said.

                I looked into his eyes, seeing only love and concern. “You’re okay?” he asked softly.

                “Mentally, emotionally, and physically bruised, but otherwise okay,” I said bitterly.

                Maxx moved as if to kiss me, but quickly stopped himself. He slowly released me and we stood up together.

                “What are you doing here anyways?” I asked, not meeting his eyes anymore.

                “I’m on my way to drop something off to my mom’s friend. There’s a shortcut through the park,” Maxx explained, showing me the string bag he had on his bag.

                “Mark!”

                Shaw and Nick hurried over to me. “Mark, what happened to you? Why are you bleeding?” Shaw asked in fear. He turned to Maxx. “Did you hurt him?” he demanded, fury flashing into his eyes.

                “No! It was Joey and Glen. Maxx…well, Maxx made them go away,” I said quickly, not exactly sure what Maxx had done to them.

                “I’m pretty sure I broke Glen’s nose. And I cut Joey’s forehead with a rock,” Maxx said, keeping his voice as calm as possible under Shaw’s hateful glare.

                “I’m sorry we weren’t here Mark! I was already on my way to pick up Nick…and then I got talking to his mom…” Shaw miserably dropped his head.

                “Shaw, it’s okay. You didn’t know. I shouldn’t have come here by myself. Joey lives around here,” I said, feeling stupid for just remembering that fact.

                “Well, I’ll leave you alone,” Maxx said.

                “Maxx, find me in lunch tomorrow. We need to talk,” I said, keeping my voice low so that Shaw and Nick wouldn’t hear me.

                Maxx looked surprised, but nodded at me quickly. He turned and walked off, disappearing onto a path that led out of the park.

                “You’re really all right Mark? You looked awful banged up,” Nick said with a frown.

                “I’m fine,” I said with a shrug, despite the pain I still felt. My thoughts were on Maxx now. Was I making the right decision? Should I…Should I really get back together with him? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Sooo when this story is over, do you guys want me to upload the story that Nick is from? He's the main character in it :p I have a few chapters prewritten. I'm not sure why I never uploaded it ahaha. Anywhore, would you guys want me to upload it? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.1K 29
All Nadine Carter has ever wanted was to live happily with her parents, have a loving sweet boyfriend and friends she could count on. When she reache...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
13.4K 182 31
“Making friends is hard, falling in love is harder but falling in love with two wrong persons is astonishing easy. Still I would have preferred my li...
129K 4.6K 22
~x~ Vance Ashtor is basically at the end of his rope, despite being a C.E.O. of a well established financial management company at only 25, deep seed...