Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

بواسطة whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... المزيد

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Meeting Someone New-2

183K 2.4K 2.1K
بواسطة whoooopdeedoo

So Skylar meets someone new today! hmm... what could this lead to? 

Picture of Eddy!  ----------------------------------------------->

Skylar’s POV

            Finally they’re gone. They do seem nice, but I just want to go to bed.

“I placed on the table here my number and the boy’s numbers too. So if you need something or if there’s an emergency you can give them a call.” Uncle Simon said to me.

“Oh well I don’t have a cell,”

“Oh! Well don’t worry about it, by the end of the week I’ll get you a phone okay?” He told me.

“Oh no, it’s fine, I really don’t need one,” I answered.

“No of course you do! Don’t worry about it okay? And also, this card right here,” He said pointing to a debit card “Buy whatever you need okay?” he finished. How can he be so nice to me? I don’t deserve any of this.

“Oh wow, thank you so much but that’s way too much” I said feeling bad. I’ve been here for a day and he’s already spoiling me.

“Once again, don’t worry about it dear,” He said reassuring me.

“Okay but thank you.” I said.

“You’re very welcome. Also, sorry to say this but, for the next 2 weeks I’m going to be very busy, but the boys will be keeping you lots of company okay?”

“Oh, okay, that’s fine.” I said with a little smile.

“Well I better be going to bed, you’re welcome to stay up as late as you would like but I need to get off to bed okay? Make yourself at home.” He said as he made his way upstairs.

I walked towards the table and took the card and the paper with the numbers and made my way upstairs.

I changed into my shorts and t-shirt, and went to bed. I have a new life right now; I need to forget my past. It’s killing me.

I woke up early the next day. I went into my washroom that was part of my room and took a shower. The nice hot water was relaxing me so well. My bruises were still very visible and the heat was relaxing the pain. I washed my body and my hair and got out of the shower.

I changed into a pair of black Sweats and a white long sleeved t-shirt. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I put some light cover up on and some mascara making my brown eyes look bigger and happier.

I made my way downstairs just in time to say by to Simon while goes off to work.

“Thanks again, for everything.” I said giving him a smile.

“You’re welcome, by the way, go take a look around the City, buy some things, have fun! I’m sure you’ll love it.” He said as he left the house.

“Maybe I’ll just go out for breakfast or something...” I said to myself.  I checked the time and it was 8:30am. Stores should be open right?

            I threw on a pair of black wannabe Uggs and walked around. There has to be like, a star bucks here or something. I walked for what felt like hours when I finally found a Starbucks. I checked the time and it was only 9:15, so the walk wasn’t that long. I walked into the store and it gave me a fresh reminder of the Starbucks in America. It felt good to be in a familiar

            I walked up to the counter and saw a very attractive man who asked me for my order.

“Hi, uhm... could I have a Grande low fat latte with 2 sugars and a piece of the carrot cake,” I said flashing him a smile.

“Of course anything for a beautiful girl like you,” He said flashing me a wink. “Is this for here or to go?” He asked me.

“For here please,” I said still smiling at his comment. “Alright, I’ll bring it to your table,” He said as he went to prepare my drink.

I took a seat by the window, and waited patiently for my order. Minutes later he came and plopped my drink and cake onto the table.

“Would you mind if I joined you?” He asked me. “I’m on my break.” He finished waiting for my response.

“Yah of course,” I said taking a sip of my drink.

“So are you just visiting here or...?” He asked me, referring to my American accent.

“No, I just moved here with my Uncle,” I said.

“Oh that’s awesome, I’m sure you’re going to love it here, it’s truly a beautiful place.” He said. He brought a smile to my face, he was attractive and his accent pulled everything together.

“Yah, I’m excited to get a look around the city. From what I’ve seen so far, it’s an amazing place.”

We continued talking about random things, and all the cool things they have in this City, He was very nice and super attractive! He had very nice blue eyes as well!

“Well, I better get going; maybe I’ll see you around!” I said as I got out of my seat.

“I didn’t get your name by the way,”

“I’m Skylar, Skylar Cowell.” I said

“I’m Eddy Steward,”  He said also getting up.

“Well it was awesome meeting you; I’ll see you around okay?” He said as I nodded and left the store.

            I walked for a while because it was already noon. I walked past several stores and stopped in Forever 21. I bought a pair of white jeans, and a peach loose top. I walked into another store and bought a pair of beige Toms. 

As I was walking around I decided to go a little further. I stopped in every single store, and bout multiple of souvenirs. It was 4:30 now and I decided to stop for a late lunch.  I stopped at a little cafe and ordered a chicken sandwich.  It was so delicious. I paid for my meal and left. Hmm... Where am I? I thought to myself. It was starting to get dark so I decided to retrace my steps.

It was now super dark out. I was feeling a little nervous. What if I get in trouble for not being home right now? How am I supposed to call someone to get me home if I don’t have a phone? I’m so stupid; I shouldn’t have gone too far out! Ugh!

As I walked around I was now in the part of the City were there were multiple different clubs. I could tell they were clubs because I could hear the music blasting from each club. In front of one of the clubs I noticed a payphone, so I ran up to it and threw in some changed and took out the paper with all the numbers on it. I really should call Simon, but I know he’s busy, so I decided to call one of the guys. But which one? I don’t really know any of them. So I called a random one, and that was Harry and I quickly dialled his number.

“Hello?” I heard him say.

“Hi uhm is this Harry?” I said nervously.

“Yah, who’s speaking?” He said

“This is uhm, Skylar...”

“Oh, well what’s up?” He asked me with a change of tone in his voice.

“Well I’m kind of lost somewhere in the city and I don’t know how to get home...” I started

“And I was wondering if maybe you could pick me up? Or send someone to get me?” I asked.

“Yah sure, do you know at least what street you’re on?”

“No, but I’m in front of... Regrets Night Club” I said reading the name off the board.

“Oh okay, it should take me at least 15 minutes to get there, be safe.” He said as he hung up.

I walked towards the club and sat at the bench in front of it. My feet were aching from all the walking. A strong cold breeze came up causing me so shiver. I wasn’t wearing enough clothes to keep me warm on a cold night like this.

“You should really come in you know, it’s getting cold out” a random man said to me.

“Oh no, I can’t I’m waiting for someone to pick me up.” I said rubbing my arms.

“Oh okay well would you mind if I kept you company for a bit?” he asked.

“Sure if you want,” I said a little nervous.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“I’m Skylar, what’s your name?” I asked him.

“I’m Fred, I bartend here.” He told me.

“Cool...” I said trying not to make it awkward.

We were talking for a bit about random things like the things people have done in that club and why they named it “regrets” night club. And it was actually pretty funny. Apparently this is the place that people come to, to just lose their minds and go crazy and have fun. He told me some recent stories about a guy who got so drunk that he started crying when his favourite song came on.

“Oh wow, that’s actually hilarious! Some people are crazy!” I said laughing with a big smile. It felt good to laugh. I haven’t been having much fun lately.

“Yah, you should check it out sometime, it can be fun.”

“Yah, maybe I will.” I said actually considering it.

“Yah, I’ll keep an eye out for you” he said with a smile. And just then a car pulled up and it was Harry. 

“Oh well, that’s my ride, I’ll see you around!” I said as he gave me a quick little hug. I walked towards the car. I was feeling really nervous because I don’t really know him.  He seemed like a nice guy and all but like, I just don’t know him.

“Hey...” I said to him as I stepped into the car.

“Who were you talking to?” He asked me.

“Oh, uhm just a friend.” I said to him

“Oh, that’s good... So how did you make it this far? Did you get driven here?” He asked me as we started driving.

“I walked down here.” I said shyly.

“Oh you must be exhausted. That’s a far walk.” He said to me.

“Yah I’m just a bit tired, but I’m fine.” I said.

“So what did you do today?” He said trying to make conversation.

“Well I went to star bucks this morning and met some guy, and then I walked around did some shopping and then I ate lunch, then I made it all the way down here and that’s pretty much it.” I said trying not to get too descriptive.

“Well seems like you had a productive day.” He said to me

“Yah I guess.” I said awkwardly.

“So tomorrow the Lads and I have a day off and we would love it if you would hang out with us,” He asked me.

I had to think, but I didn’t want to be rude so I said “Sure that sounds great.” I said giving him a smile.

“You know Simon might get mad that you were out, do you a favour and just tell him I was with you okay? Then he shouldn’t really mind ok?” He said warning me.

“Oh are you sure?” I asked not wanting to get him in any trouble.

“Yah he won’t get mad, he would be mad if he knew you were out that late by yourself walkin’ around” he said sending me a cute little smile. Then he added “In that part of town especially.” He said causing me to raise an eyebrow.

“What’s wrong with that side of the town?” I asked

“It’s just not the safest place,” he said obviously hiding something, but I truly didn’t care. For the rest of the ride we just listened to the radio. Without thought I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to a shot of pain coming from my shoulder. I let out a quick breathe, it was Harry.

“Shit, sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you, we’re here, and I just wanted to wake you...” He said in a panic.

“No its okay, I just uhm... Hurt my shoulder the other day... That’s all” I said trying to come up with something.

“But thanks for the ride, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said as I left the car and into the house.

“Where have you been? You got me worried sick!” Simon said as I walked in.

“Oh I was with uhm, Harry-” I was about to finish talking when the doorbell rang and the door opened.

“Hey sorry but Skylar forgot her bags in the car, thought I should just give them to you now,” He said handing me my bags.

“Oh thanks.” I said giving him a smile.

“Would you like to stay for a bit Harry, you could hang out with Sky?” Simon suggested.

“Yah I would love too!” Harry said with a smile. He did have a nice smile. And he was pretty cute but, I don’t know, there’s just something about him that’s just questionable.

“Oh and by the way Skylar, I picked you up a phone, here.” He said as he threw me and Iphone 4s. My eyes widened as I said,

“Oh my, thank you so much...” I said trailing off not knowing what to say. He was spoiling me!

“You’re welcome, now you two have fun.” He said as he left our sight. Shit I forgot for a second that I have to hang out with him.

“So where do you want to go?” he asked me waiting for a response.

“Well, I haven’t really been here for that long of a time, so I guess it’s up to you.” I said shyly. I must have been blushing, I don’t know why though, I guess it’s because I’m too shy.

“True, want to just sit outside?”

“Yah sure,” I said as we walked out the front door and sat on the porch.

“So, how do you like it here so far?” He asked me.

“It’s really great so far,” I said giving him a basic answer. Not gunna lie but, I wasn’t going to talk to him like I’ve known him my entire life, and I just wasn’t comfortable even sitting here alone with him right now, but I wasn’t going to be rude, so I was just going to have a basic conversation with him.

“Yeah, I love this place, It’s pretty awesome,” He said looking off to the distance.

“Yah, I can’t disagree with that.” I said giving him a small smile.

“So why did you come here, and live with Simon?” He asked me. But I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t going to open up to him and tell him everything. I just met him anyways! So I came up with something simple and believable.

“There were just some troubles at home so I came here.”

“Like what?” You could tell he really wanted to know but I wasn’t going to be truthful about it.

“Just a lot of arguing I guess...” I said trailing off, thinking about the last time I saw my dad, he was drunk, and tried to kill me. Definitely something I don’t want to remember.

“Oh, I guess I know what you mean, but are you permanently staying here or is it just like a week or two visit?”

“Permanent.” I answered.

“That’s great, I guess maybe we could become good friends,” He said with a little side smirk creeping upon his face.

“Yah maybe,” I said pulling my legs up to my chest. I pulled out my new phone trying to turn it on. How the hell do you work this thing? I was never really good with electronics mainly because my family wasn’t the richest, we couldn’t afford much

“Here, let me help you with that,” He said as he took my phone and turned it on, he was fiddling with it for a few seconds then passed it back to me.

“Thanks.” I said as I was sliding it and clicking random things.

“I put my number in there so next time you need something it’ll be easier to call me,”

“Yah thanks.” I said not really knowing what to say.

“So, want to go on a walk? It’s kind of boring just sitting here,” He said hesitantly.

“Uhm Sure,” I said not wanting him to get embarrassed.

Harry’s POV

            I honestly couldn’t read her. I really wonder what she thinks of me right now. I wonder if she even knows about me or Once Direction completely. It doesn’t seem like it. She hasn’t really shown any emotion to me or the band. But I kind of liked it. It felt weird talking to someone who had no idea who I was. I really want to get to know her, she is very beautiful and very quiet, but when she talks, you can tell she was hiding something.

            We started to walk, side by side down the sidewalk, I glanced at her face, and you could tell she was scared by the way she was biting her bottom lip and looking around everywhere we were walking.

“So...” I said awkwardly. I wanted to start conversation with her, but she just wouldn’t start it, so I had to.

“So...” She answered,

“So what do you think of the boys and me?” I asked, curious of her opinion.

“Well you all seem nice,” She said looking at me and smiling a small but cute smile.

“Well what do you think of like, everyone individually?” I asked her.

“Well, I think that you’re really nice and sweat.” She started making me smile.

“I think Niall is pretty cute, but kind of messy, if you know what I mean?” She said letting out a little giggle.

“And what do you think of Louis?” I asked

“Oh, he’s the one who wears the suspenders right?”

“Yah that Louis for you” I said

“Oh well he seems really fun and funny, he also seems really nice and kind of uhm... peppy.” She said blushing. I don’t know why she’s so shy, but I think it’s really cute.

“Yah he’s like that,” I said not knowing what to answer with.

“Zayn seems kind of shy, but he still seems really nice.” She said. When she said it I automatically thought to when Zayn said he thought that Skylar was hot. I’m not denying that she isn’t, but it kind of makes me jealous that he can say it without any thought.

“And Liam seems like more of the, adult one, if you know what I mean? Like the more mature one,” She continued.

“Yah he is, but he’s still like the rest of us” I said not wanting her to think that we’re boring people.

She let out a smile as we turned the corner heading back to her house.  I could tell she was getting cold but I felt too nervous to offer her my jacket.  

“So... What do you want to do tomorrow with the lads and me?” I asked her not wanting to do something that she wouldn’t like.

“Uhm anything really, I’m not a picky person.” She said lookin at me, biting her bottom lip.

“Alright, well I guess that makes our plans for tomorrow easier” I said to her as she gave in a little smile.

“Well I better get back home before Simon freaks,” She said as we stepped to her house.

“Alrighty, I’ll see you tomorrow at around 12 okay?”

“Sure,” She said as she stepped in the house.

            Right at this moment, I felt like kissing her. If she was any other girl I would have done it, but unlike all the other girls, she hasn’t fallen for me from the second we have met. She hasn’t fully opened up to me, telling me anything I asked. She’s different.

            I got in my car and headed towards Lou’s and me’s flat. After a 15 minute drive I finally got there.

“So how was it?” Louis asked me

“It was good I guess, we didn’t really do much,” I said and I could tell he was in shock.

“You guys didn’t do much? That’s a first.” He said laughing and jumping onto the couch.

“You know I don’t get with every girl I go for...” I said walking into the kitchen grabbing a coke.

“Well, that’s debateable.”

“Well, she’s different than usual girls. She didn’t even seem to care that I was with her,” I started thinking back to today. “And usually, girls go crazy for me,” I said to Louis, jokefully.

“Yah well don’t play around with her, she doesn’t seem like the kind of girl who wants to play around” Louis said

“Even though I wasn’t planning on it, what makes you think that?” I asked curiously.

“Well think about it, she just moved up here, she looks a little sad like she’s been hurt in her past, so why make her get more hurt?” He explained.

“True, but I’m not planning or hurting her anytime soon,” I said re convincing him

“Alright, I’m just saying though.” He said as I left to go to bed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
297K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
Saved بواسطة Breanna

قصص الهواة

328 12 1
My mom and dad? Gone forever. I have my boys and best friend to help me through it. It's trgic and happy at the sme time. If you start reading it you...
57.8K 1.3K 47
Living with my abusive adopted mother, I never thought anything good would happen to me. My life sucks, and I thought it would always be that way. It...