We're Not Married | m.yg

By daehwigs

Akamine Risa is a rising model and actress in Japan. Due to her gain in popularity in Korea, she decided to p... More

Prologue
wgm ep. 1
ONE ; news
TWO ; hints
wgm ep. 2
THREE ; harsh
wgm ep.3
FOUR ; tolerance
wgm ep. 4
wgm ep. 5
FIVE ; outfits
SIX ; third-wheel
wgm ep. 6
SEVEN ; bibimbap
wgm ep. 7
wgm ep. 8
EIGHT ; paint
NINE ; decor
wgm ep. 9
wgm ep. 10
TEN ; coffee
ELEVEN ; scissors
TWELVE ; kind
wgm ep. 11
THIRTEEN ; obliged
wgm ep. 12
FOURTEEN ; past tense
Epilogue
book trois

ありがと

515 3 0
By daehwigs

Once again, I would like to say thank you to everyone— to all of the readers and people who commented and voted for this book.

I really enjoyed writing this book and am super proud as to how it's turned out.

And truth be told, I suffered from writers block for a good amount time since school had just started.

But I overcame it and was able to finish this book. I wrote almost daily this month because of this book and I can't believe I actually was able to finish this before the new year.

But ay hAPPy NeW YEAR!!!

Anyways, besides that, I was able to further develop my plan for the rest of the series. The series is going to be split into two parts which means that there will be no direct mention that the members of the other part had participated on WGM, but there will still be reference to them with their s.o, just no explanation of how they got together.

That might not make any sense but whateva.

Anyhow, the two parts and the order of the series (oooh low key teasers and spoilers here) will be;

1

We Got Married — Jin

We're Not Married — Suga/ Yoongi

We're Just Dating — Jungkook

We Never Got Married — Jhope/ Hoseok

2
(order and titles subject to change because i ain't got taehyung's story/ plot sorted out yet and i ain't so sure about jimin and taehyung's titles since i'm not sure about the plots but oh well)

We're Kinda Married — RM/ Namjoon

We Got Divorced — Jimin

We're Just Friends — V/ Taehyung

Okey Imma just say one last thank you and see y'all next year.

ありがと man
THANK Y'ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6K 35
❝Where there's music there can be love.❞ Ah Rin is an underground rapper going by the name Silver. If one word must be used to describe Silver, it...
2K 51 9
MIN YOON GI aka SUGA , rapper and producer of BANGTAN SEONYEONDAN/ BTS , never thought of having a relationship although he is so great of writing so...
31.8K 1.4K 16
Park Jimin, a famous model. Jung Hoseok, a talented performer. Min Yoongi, a legendary producer. Three worlds that have no business to intervene but...
16K 1.4K 58
"I hope you don't make the mistake of going easy on me," she smirked as she twirled the sword in her hand, feeling its balance before giving him a sa...