Her Guardian Thug

Por limited_love

Hennessy has the perfect life, the life of riches, but it is all taken away from her on her nineteenth birthd... M谩s

Authors Note
Characters
- 1 -
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
SEQUEL

-28-

5.4K 160 28
Por limited_love

2 Months Later
April 13th

Hennessy POV
I was just leaving the salon from getting my hair curled. Today was my gender reveal and I was so excited to find out my baby's gender. I was only 5 months but I felt like I was about to pop. I was out by myself getting pampered since every one was setting up at the building . Roman was out getting his hair and face cut. I pulled off from the salon and went to MAC so they could do my makeup. I wobbled inside with my hair pinned up signing in. I knew it was a boy because I was huge as fuck and boys are always big babies. Bee wasn't this huge at 5 months and she ended up having a girl. Kindell and Nadia been coming to every doctors appointment since the first one and they always covered me and Roman's eyes when it was time to check on the baby. Only thing we knew was the baby head a healthy heartbeat. I got up to go sit in the next available chair. I couldn't wait to get home.

Roman's POV
" Jon , my man " I said dapping my barber up before sitting in the chair

" Ro . How you been my friend ?" He asked

" Life been good man. Life been good"

Today was the day we found out our baby's gender and a nigga was past excited. Either way it turned out I was gone be happy. I couldn't believe I was about to be a father, for real this time. It was a good thing but then again it was going to be challenging with the shit I do. I was in the streets most of the day handling business and I knew once the baby came Hennessy would need me there with them. I wasn't ready to give this dope game life up. I was a 21 millionaire and that shit ain't come from no college degree. The streets was how I ate and I saw myself doing this shit for a minute. After I left the barbershop I went to go pick up the gift I got for Hennessy. I had the people at the photography place make a picture of her. The picture was big as fuck and I was going to put it up in the front room so it would be seen by everybody who walked in and out of our home. I put the picture in the back seat of my truck and headed towards the house. It was going on 12 in the afternoon and the reveal started at 1:30. I got out my truck and jogged up to the front door. When I walked in the living room I could smell food from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen speaking to Ms. Sue and Mrs Rosemary. I then saw my beautiful baby mama sitting at the table stuffing her face with her hair pinned up.

" You gone be full before we even make it to the reveal." I said sitting across from her

She shook her head while she swallowed her food. " No im ain't . I never get full. I swear your son so greedy." She said sighing

" So you confident that it's a boy ?" I asked her pulling on my chin hair

She nodded before covering her mouth " I mean look how huge I am . Bee wasn't this big and her baby turned out to be a girl."

" What that mean ? We might have a fat ass li girl. You was greedy as hell when I first met ya." I said making her smile

" So you folding now ? You want it to be a girl ?" She asked

I thought about it. Maybe I did want a girl. I was so thrown when I found out A'Niyah wasn't mine it's like I kinda want a another little girl so I could feel what I felt with A'Niyah. But a little me running around here didn't sound bad either. I could take li man to get his haircuts and teach him how to play 2K and shit.

" I'm cool either way" I said answering her question

We talked a li bit more before we went to start getting ready. I wasn't a dress it up type of nigga but Hennessy wanted me to at least try and for her I would do anything. She was wearing this rose gold kind of like dress so I got something to match that. I had on an all white dress shirt but my cuffs, buttons, and collar were the collar of her dress. I had on all white slacks and my Louis Vuitton red bottoms dress shoes were also the color of her dress. I topped it off with my rose gold Rolex and my rose gold cross I bought today. I looked damn good. I went and stood in front of the full body mirror Hennessy begged me to put in here looking myself over. The bathroom door open and she walked out. She was beautiful as fuck. She told me the color of her dress but she never actually let me seen it. It opened up in the front showing her cleavage. The sleeves were long and the dress flowed out at the bottom. She had these flowers on the top where her breast were, on her belly, a few on her sleeves, and all around the trim at the bottom bottom of the dress. Her hair was bust down the middle and she had it curled real big. She had these big stud earrings in her hair that were similar to the flowers on her dress. Her nails were a rose gold chrome like color. Her makeup was natural but it made her glow even more. I stared at her for a moment speechless.

" You like it ?" She asked smoothing out the dress

I nodded before I was able to form actually words. " You look like how one them Kardashian's would look at their baby shower." I said

" Ew why them ? Why you couldn't have said Beyoncé or RiRi." She laughed walking over and sitting the bed

" You petty. Just take the compliment guh." I laughed making her laugh

" You think I should wear heels or flats ?" She held up two different kind of shoes

" They both go. Question is are you gone be able to walk around in them heels for 4 hours without your feet hurting ." I said

" You're right. Flats it is " She said handing me these flats that matched her nails

I put on her shoes and helped her up from the bed. She wobbled over to the mirror looking herself over. She did a 360 turn around before smiling. We headed downstairs and out the door to my truck. I helped her in before jogging back to the driver side and pulling off. I told Ms Sue and Ms.Rosemary they could have the day off and come to the gender reveal and they said they would be there. When we pulled up to the place the girls rented I was impressed. It was this huge grey and pink building with a big white sign in the front that said The Wright Family in rose gold letters. It was pack as fuck but there was another sign in front of one the parking spaces in the front that read reserved. We got out and headed towards the entrance.

Hennessy POV
We walked in and my hands immediately went up to my mouth. It was so big and beautiful. It had three sides and there were tall thick white poles that divided them. The left side was split down the middle. On one side it was set up like a photo booth. It had the lights, the camera man, and a printer. It was decorated with a white fur back drop with big block letters on opposite sides. On the left side it spelled out baby and on the right it spelled out Wright. The blocks were white and some of the letters where pink and some where blue. On the other side of the left side was where we would do the reveal and play games. In the middle there were tables going around in a huge circle. Some where decorated in blue and had Roman's baby picture in the middle of them and some were decorated in pink with my baby picture in the middle of them. The head table that started the circle off was decorated in both colors. Half of it was pink and half of it was blue. A huge chandelier hung in the middle of the circle. The right side was the food side. It had 6 different tables. There was a meat table, side table, dessert table, fruit table, the table with the cake and cupcakes, and the table that held the plates and other things. The cake was all white and had Baby Wright written in blue and pink frosting. It had several question mark candles stuck inside it. Everyone either had on a blue or pink shirt that read Team Boy or Team Girl and their relation to my baby on the back. Kindell noticed us looking around and she got on the microphone. Did I mention there was a stage in the middle behind the tables?

" Our parents to be have arrived every one ." She said over the mic causing everyone to look towards me and Roman

Smiles came on our faces as we waved to everyone walking over to the middle of the room where they were crowded at. The girls ran over to me hugging me and looking me over.

" You look so beautiful." They said touching my hair and dress

" No, this look beautiful." I said motioning to the reveal. " Thank you guys so much"

" Uh-uh bitch don't start that sentimental ass shit." Kindell said making us laugh

" Bitch fuck you ." I said wiping under my eyes

I walked over to my table already tired of being on my feet. I looked over at Roman who was talking and laughing with a group of guys. When he noticed me looking he gave me a you okay look and I nodded my head smiling. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my Aunt Eve and her husband Dillan came over to me .

" Oh Hennessy sweetie you look gorgeous." She said hugging me

" Thank you Aunt Eve." I said hugging her back

" Your mother would be so happy right now but trust me she's looking down with the biggest grin her face can hold." She said

" I know. Im just glad at least one of you are here to experience this with me ." I said

She smiled as she started to fan her eyes.

" Please don't . You're going to make me ruin my make up. I'm not getting married ." I said laughing a little while wiping under my eyes

" I know. It's just so emotional seeing you all grown up and about to bring another life into this world. I remember when you were brought into this world. You were such a cry baby." She said making us laugh

" I love you aunt Eve " I said hugging her once more

" I love you too Cece." She said

Kindell got on the intercom and announced the agenda for today. We were going to take pictures with our guests , play some games, eat and then do the reveal. I had just got finished taking pictures with Roman and we were picking out all the ones we wanted to keep. After that I took pictures with Kindell, Nadia, Kindell and Nadia, Aunt Eve, Aunt Eve and Dillan, Aug, Q, Aug and Q, Penelope, Penelope and Roman, Selena, and Augs nieces. There were other people there who were Roman's friends but I didn't take pictures with any of them. Roman was still at the both taking pictures with everyone since I went first. I walked over to the food side and got myself a plate of fruit. I was popping a grape in my mouth when I heard a baby's laugh from behind me . I turned around seeing Bee walk over with A'Niyah. She had on a blue Team Boy shirt and I couldn't wait to see what the back read.

" Hey. You look really pretty ." She said

" Thanks. Hey NiNi" I said

" Look I haven't got the chance to talk to you about the whole kidnap thing and I'm really sorry. I was jealous and bitter back then and I let it get the best of me. Roman was my first love so it was really hard for me seeing him happy with someone else. You're a really cool person and you're perfect for Roman. I'm really sorry for everything and I hope we could consider being friends. " She said

" All is forgiving but us being friends. I don't know about that. Roman be having some crazy ass female friends and I already had to fuck two of them up." I said

" Trust me. I'm over Roman." She laughed " I'm actually engaged." She held up her left hand

" We'll see but Congratulations "

It was time for our first baby shower game. Everyone was sitting on the game side in a circle with Roman and I in the middle.

" Okay the first game is guess that poo." Nadia said " On the table we have 4 diapers filled with smushed chocolate. You have to smell the chocolate and guess which candy it is. Kindell is passing out a piece of paper and a Pen. You have to number it 1-4 and write down the correct candy with the correct number. Remember to write your name on the back."

Me and Roman already knew the answers but we still went to go smell them.

" Let's make a deal. All the poop diapers are yours." He said looking at the diapers disgusted making me laugh

They started to walk to the table smelling the diapers and writing down their answers. When they were done they passed us all the papers so we could announce the winners. The answers were Hershey, Snicker, 5th Avenue, and Babe Ruth. I didn't have anybody in my stack to get it right but Roman did.

" The winner is Dillan ." Roman said

Everybody faked hurt smacking their lips and stuff as he came to get his prize. The camera man took a picture of us with our first prize winner. Kindell came to the middle of the circle to announce the next game.

" Okay congratulations to our first prize winner." She said making everybody clap and Dillan hold up his bag " Our next game is the measuring of the mommy. In my hand I have two rolls of string, one pink and one blue. Hennessy will stand next to me and you will cut of some string based on how big you think she is. Once everybody cut their string you will come up one by one to measure her and whoever hits it on the belly wins"

" Can I participate in this one ?" Roman asked

" Sure. Nobody knows the exact measurement except us four." I said pointing to me and the girls

I was standing up letting everybody take a look at my belly. I even did a few 360 spins for them. After about 10 minutes everyone had their string. The first to measure me was Aug's niece Kay and she was way off. Her string was too long. Next was Bee and she was close. So far nobody was getting it right. When it was Roman's turn his string was a little too long. August came a few people after Roman hitting it right on the head. He got his prize rubbing it in Roman's face.

" Man that was luck." Roman said

We played a few more games before I got hungry and we called it quits. I walked over to my table to sit down while Roman fixed me a plate.

Roman's POV
I fixed Hennessy two plates. One filled with food and one filled with fruit before I took it to her and went back to fix my own. We were sitting down eating while the camera man took pictures. Hennessy was always photo ready no matter where she was or what she was doing and she looked good in all of the pictures. I finished up my plate and got up to go get the gift out my truck. We weren't bringing any gifts to the reveal everyone just had to purchase a shirt and bring a gift to the baby shower but I wanted to get Hennessy something anyways. I walked back into the building with the huge wrapped picture. I walked on the stage and grabbed the mic. It made a noise and everybody looked up at the stage.

" I want to say thank you to everyone who came out and helped us celebrate the reveal of our new addition to the family." I started off before looking directly at Hennessy. " Hennessy when I first met you I never pictured us being here about to become parents. You were in a very bad place when I met you . You had just lost your parents and you felt like your whole world was going to end. You felt like you would never be loved or feel love ever again but we all know that wasn't true . You started to love like you never been hurt before and I adore that so much about you. No matter what hit you in life and we know a lot has you always came out strong and lived everyday like you never been hurt. I'm really blessed to have you being the one to carry my kids. Yea you're a little younger but you're also smart, mature, loving, caring and strong. I know you're going to be a great mother. I know we weren't bringing gifts but I really had to get this made because the meaning behind it it's everything. You wanna come open it?" I said

I see the tears building up in her eyes as Aug and Q helped her up from the table and she wobbled to the stage. I held the picture while she ripped the paper off. When it was completely off she stared at it. She didn't make any facial expression she just stared at it. Tears started to fall down her face as she stood there. She turnt me around so I was facing the crowd holding the picture. The room filled with awwwww's as she just stood there and cried. It was the picture of her younger self she had hanging in her old room at her parents house her dad got her. It was fading into the picture she took at her maternity photo shoot. It also had to guardian angels in the top corner that looked like they were looking down on the picture. It symbolized her growth. It symbolized everything that happened from that first photo to the other one. It symbolized that no matter what happened her parents were always there. She was still crying and I asked Kindell to pass me some napkins from our table before sitting the picture down.

" Baby what's wrong ? " I asked wiping under her eyes how she taught me to when she was wearing make up

" This." She said pointing to the picture. " Roman it's the best gift I've ever gotten. It says so much." She said trying to control herself

" I'm glad you like it Bae." I pulled her into a hug when Kindell came on the mic

" That was really sweet and all but we still have to get to why were all here and it's not to see you two have a romantic moment." She said making everybody laugh

We walked off the stage as we all walked over to where we would be doing the revealing. They had us blind folded walking over. They stood us next to each other and put a rope in our hands before they spoke.

" Okay each of you have your own rope. On the count of three you will both pull your ropes and take off your blind folds to see the color." Kindell said " 1..2..3.."

We pulled the ropes and took off the blind folds. I looked down and I saw blue balloons but pink confetti. My rope was also blue and hers was pink. We exchanged a confused look before the said look up. When we looked up above my head was a sign that read baby A in blue and above hers was a sign that read baby B in pink. At the same time Mya and Kay came running over to us wearing a thing one and thing two outfit blowing pink and blue party blowers. Everybody was clapping and cheering while we were both just standing still with wide eyes. I started chuckle which turned into a laugh before I spoke.

" Y'all playing right ?" I asked still laughing

" Nope" Nadia said popping the P while handing us a envelope

I opened the envelope and it was another ultra sound but this one had two babies on it.

" How ? My first doctor visit it only had one." Hennessy said

" That's true but when we went to the second one the other one was visible. The doctor said the girl had to be hiding because he couldn't find her the first time. That's why we started covering you guys eyes." Kindell said

I was shocked. Not only was I giving another chance to have a daughter but a son too. That explained why she was so looking like she was almost ready to drop at 5 months. I looked over at Hennessy and she looked scared as fuck. I know this was going to be scary for her but I was going to be there for her every step of the way. We took pictures with May and Kay in the thing one and thing two outfits before they took them off. We were sitting at our table eating cake.

" You good ?" I asked noticing how quiet she was

" Yea . This cake is really good." She said sticking a forkful in her mouth

" I see. You got it all over your face." I lied

" For real ? Where ?" She asked

" Right there ." I said putting icing on her nose making her smack her lips and smile

" Funny" She said wiping it off

" I love you Cece " I grabbed her hand

" I love you too Ro"

She leaned over and pecked my lips a few times before she smashed cake on my cheek. She bust out laughing and I straight faced her . She got up to go dance with the girls as we went back to enjoying the party.
*************************************************
Issa Update 🚨❗️

- Her dress 😩😍😍😍

- Roman jumped fresh for that baby didn't it 🤣😍 boy brought out the bloody shoes

- Her decorations did not look like that that was just to give y'all some sort of visual I guess 🤣

- Kindell and Nadia out did they self . Don't y'all wish y'all had friends like that

- Bee got engaged 🤭💍 think Hennessy would become friends with her ?

- ITS TWINS 🤭🙀😍💕💙👣👶🏽👣👶🏽

- For my think they know it all readers don't tell me that can't happen with the ultra sounds cause I witnessed it 🙄

- We all know how Hennessy feel about having one baby how you think she's going to feel about having two ?

- Until the next update 🤞🏾 ENJOYYYY 😘

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

4.4M 80.6K 45
Dayiona meets Andre.She absolutely hates the fact that he's a thug.His living the fast life and she doesn't know if she's ready for that.Then she goe...
1.8K 22 3
Taylor has it all: two perfect best friends, a boyfriend who is the love of her life and a family who love and support her in everything she does - w...
93.1K 2.9K 38
Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii wasn't always the type to go through wi...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...