Hot N' Cold | Kim Taehyung FF...

By emo_mode

♧♤◇ In which a girl dated a guy which all their friends had started gaining friendships. How did they ended u... More

<chap. 1>
<chap. 2>
Late Intro:
<chap. 3>
<chap. 4>
<chap. 5>
<chap. 6>
<chap. 7>
Non- update
<chap. 8>
<chap. 9>
<chap. 10>
<chap. 11>
<chap. 12>
<chap. 13>
<chap. 14>
<chap. 15>
<chap. 16>
<chap. 17>
<chap. 18>
<chap. 19>
<chap. 21>
<chap. 22>
<chap. 23>
<chap. 24> (The Ending)
³>fAcE,pEyS, rEvEaL<3

Part 20

158 13 2
By emo_mode

[I really hate myself and they hate me!]

I went to our one room and closed it. I lied down and cried. I'm really boiling in anger.

Meanwhile w/ the boys and girls

"You shouldn't say or command the request to Taehyung. I know Y/n is really angry". Jungkook said.

"I'm so sorry ...". Yerin said apologizing.

"So what should we do? Sleep in here?". Sowon asked.

"Of course I think Y/n locked and do something suspicious". Jin said serious.

Meanwhile w/ you

"Please open this door and let's talk!! Sis!!". Yerin said banging the door.

"I hate all of you!!". I said. What's wrong with me?!!

"Do you want to talk with me just tomorrow?". She asked.

"Sure Yerin but not today". I said.

"Kay". That's the only word escape from her mouth when she left already...

I'm sometimes getting jealous because Taehyung is really my oppa. I shouldn't join that stupid game ever again. That truth or dare, tsk I hate that game that make someone jealous.

Next morning/day.

I wake up and get ready. I have a morning routine..

Y/n outfit

Yerin outfit

And then I went outside and saw all of them at the kitchen eating happily.

"Go talked her". Jin said to my sister as they saw me already and they went silent.

"Let's talk". She said.

"Okay". I answered her.

At the room

"Sis sorry for making your heart break just in the game tonight/yesterday". She said sadly.

"It is okay Sis. Just when said sorry, I'll accept it and let's forget about the past or yesterday". I said rubbing her hair lightly.

"Really? Thank you so much!! I love you Sis". She said hugging me.

"Okay let's go". We opened the door and went in the kitchen again.

Taehyung POV

I think Yerin really made her angry. Y/n is really angry girl I've in my life while someone breaks her heart or made her something that makes her angry. I went to Lee SiYeon and asked.

"Do you like the moment we kissed?". I asked and she answered.

"Nope. I really hate kissing". She said disgust

"I asked and you answered. I think you've dirty mind". I asked her teasing.

"Yah! Shut up". She said smacking her arms to my back.

As Yerin and Y/n came down again, we stopped.

"Okay guys let's go at least Sowon has a big van right, Sowon?". She asked Sowon while Sowon is afraid with her fingers in her teeth, biting it.

"Yes Y/n I have a big van". Sowon said nervously.

"Let's go!! Make sure not of here is forgotten". She said happily.

At the school classroom.

[As you know, Taehyung and Y/n are beside in the seat, they're ignoring for some days like three days.]

"So do you know what's wrong behind them?". Jennie said smirking and she tap my shoulder to turned around just to see Taehyung and Lee SiYeon talking to each other.

"Let's forget about them". I said to them and I noticed Taehyung looking at my eyes, but I broke it.

Break time....

"Hey do you know her name?". Sowon said pointing to some two- I mean three girls.

"Why? Why would I know them?". I said annoyed. Sowon looks at me in surprise.

"They're my friends since childhood. That's why". She answered.

"Yah!! Come here!". Sowon command.

They came and the one who has a long brown shiny hair is SinB, while the cute one and the small one, it is Eunha,  and the one who's like serious is Yuju.

"Are these your friends?". Yuju asked confused.

"Yes why? Wanna join in our house overnight?". Sowon asked.

"Sure". Yuju answered.

After break and school...

There I saw them. Lee SiYeon with her friends plus my boyfriend. Did they ignore me these days?

"Let's talk Y/n". Someone said and it was Eunha.

In the house

"Guys this the last one.....truth or dare?". Yerin asked and we nodded lightly.

The bottle goes to Eunha.

"Truth or dare?". Yerin asked

"Dare". Eunha said

"I dare you to hug.....hmmm.....Jungkook". Yerin said squealing face.

"Oh okay". Eunha said and hugs Jungkook. When they're done hugging, Jungkook's face become red from embarrassment.

"Jungkook is that your first time hugging a girl in your life?". Jin said laughs.

"Shut up hyung". Jungkook said annoyed.

"Kay let's order some burger king." I said/command.

They play truth or dare until someone knocks. It's the delivery.

"Thank you". I said to the man.

"You're so beautiful". The man said rubbing my cheeks.

"S-stop we even didn't know each other". I said

"Oh my name's Joshua. Nice to meet you oops your name?". Joshua asked while putting out something in  his pocket.

"My name's Y/n. Bye". I said but he regret.

"Kay your number?". He asked and I was literally angry right now.

"Are you even trying to take my information even we didn't know each other and you're doing what's my number? Ugh I'm done". I said and shut the door closed.

Taehyung POV

Did he really asking Y/M's number and name?
I went to Y/n and said.

"Who's that delivery man?". I asked angry.

"That one? No problem he's not my thin-". I cut her off

"Then why you're talking him for so long then us we are hungry?". I asked looking into her eyes.

"I said that's not my thing". She said.

"Answer my question first". I said.

"He's Joshua and he talked to me about my info!! That's why!!". She shouted.

"You have a detention tomorrow". I said and she was shocked.

Y/n POV after eating next morning...

I decided not to talk about yesterday.

As when we were walking all..

(Y/n, Sowon, Jennie, Lisa, Tzuyu, SinB, Eunha, Yuju, Irene, Taehyung, Jin, Suga, Jungkook, Jimin, Lee SiYeon, Bo Ra, Lee GaHyeon, Kim JiYoo, Kim YoohYun,)

I saw Taehyung holding Lee SiYeon's waist tightly, I was hurt.

When they came in this school, he was like falling for her.

At the class...

When all my friends came then I saw them laughing, I was looking down, while Sowon is taking the books inside her bag, she suddenly noticed me anxious.

"Hey Y/n are you okay?". Sowon asked.

"I'm not okay". I answered.

Taehyung POV

What's wrong with me? Before I was holding her waist then we were laughing about Y/n's appearance cause she said she's ugly and not beautiful, but I don't believe her, Y/n's more beautiful than her. I can't do this for her I should talk to her.

Break time

Y/n POV

As I was walking in the cafeteria with my friends, I saw Taehyung coming towards me.

"Y/n let's tal-". I cut him off

"Shut up I won't". I said angry.

"I said let's tal-". I cut him again..

"I SAID IM NOT GONNA TALK TO YOU OKAY!!!?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?????". I shouted at his whole face. My head's like about to explode.

"Okay". Taehyung said.

Sowon and my friends plus the people in the cafeteria looked at us confused.

"What's wrong with them?"

"I don't know because they're such a creepy couple today".

"Maybe they broke up *laughs*".

"They are nonsense for sure".

"Just in case".

That's the words I hear from the girls.

"Can you shut up!!?? You even don't know what happened between us!!". I shouted at their faces and stomped the one's feet and they run away.

After break and school

We are walking for some silence until Lee SiYeon break it.

"Hey!! Let's go somewhere!!". Lee SiYeon said.

"Next time Lee SiYeon". Sowon said.

"Looks like no energy". Jin said.

At the house.

"Then let's watch some horror that makes you have nightmare". Jin said happily.

"You're making us scared oppa". Sowon said

Jin quickly tap the thumbnail with the creepy face and creepy title named It and it is a clown story.

While we were watching, they are laughing because of Pennywise's face except Lee SiYeon. Wish this bitch really ruins my stupid day😠😠

Don't forget and try examine my story again and vote or please comment because od Taehyung and Lee SiYeon's behavior towards Y/n....

And sorry if I late upload!!!! So sorry but I'll update just in case, I have a free time.

Good time guys!! Love you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
2.1K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
2.3K 16 38
"I will never want anyone but you." A simple girl working a 9 to 5 at her shitty boyfriends' cafe meets Kim Taehyung, famous fashion designer, who tu...
9K 272 19
This is a story about a girl who got a scholarship at a university in Seoul with her friend. After a few days in Seoul, you went to a cafe and met 7...