Scarred | βœ”

By masoomaaa

Elene Fox is hiding. Hiding from the past and the future to come. She wants nothing else than to blend in the... More

Chapter 1: I Promise.
Chapter 2: Letter Guy.
Chapter 3: Burn Me Alive.
Chapter 4: I Like Challenges.
Chapter 5: Made You Smile.
Chapter 6: So Close.
Chapter 7: I Like You This Way.
Chapter 8: Double Or Triple date?
Chapter 9: Spark.
Chapter 10: Moving On? Not So Much.
Chapter 11: Fingers Crossed.
Chapter 12: Still Need To Practice.
Chapter 13: Fake It.
Chapter 14: Kidding Myself.
Chapter 15: I Let Him.
Chapter 16: I Know The Story
Chapter 17: Capture The Flags
Chapter 18: Top Roping
Chapter 19: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 20: You're Wasted.
Chapter 21: Falling For Different.
Chapter 22: Understatement Of The Century.
Chapter 23: My Type.
Chapter 24: Seven.
Chapter 25: The Letter.
Chapter 26: ClichΓ©.
Chapter 27: Always In The Eyes.
Chapter 28: Package Deal.
Chapter 29: Practically In Love.
Chapter 30: Apologize.
Chapter 31: Exposed.
Chapter 32: Blurred.
Chapter 33: Hung Up.
Chapter 34: Hey.
Chapter 35: A Bit Nerve Racking.
Chapter 36: Chaos.
Chapter 37: Balloons And A Message.
Chapter 38: Typically Highschool-ed.
Chapter 39: Everything.
Acknowledgements!!!

Chapter 40: Not Your Typical Ending.

147 8 8
By masoomaaa

I learned a lot this year.

It doesn't hurt to talk about Adrian now. It just seems a part of my sophomore year in high school that I prefer to forget. But I've never been better.

I made myself a little bit strong, to make myself face consequences and be ready for them. My junior year may have not been how I expected it to be like, but I appreciate it like this more.

I found new friends, nice and genuine people and a guy I would choose beyond everything.

James.

He entered my life as a total stranger and became a part of it. He changed me into a whole new person. A person I couldn't have become if he wasn't there. And I appreciate that. I do. I appreciate that big time.

"You're staring at him like some creep." Amanda pointed out, breaking me out of my reverie.

"Does he know you stare a lot?" Courtney whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "No, and I don't stare!" I hissed back.

I still didn't take my eyes off James, and maybe he sensed someone looking at him from his peripheral vision because he turned his gaze towards me and passed me a smile.

I smiled back at him softly.

"They do that a lot." Melanie hissed, informing other girls too. Ugh.

"Why are we whispering?" Cecelia butt in, whispering to the conversation.

"Because you all are jerks." Violet announced, loudly. Who even invites her into the conversation?

The cafetaria was buzzing with students as classes were just dismissed. The boys were busy talking about soccer over lunch as were we, listening about Paul's birthday surprise that Amanda gave him.

Today was the last day of our junior year, though it still didn't feel like it.

Come to think of it, a lot sure had changed. We all were going camping next weekend which everyone was already psyched about. Even me.

The conversation sank and the topic of camping started again. The plans weren't ending, they just expanded more and more.

Greg came rushing to us, hell I had no idea where he was up until now. He was panting and his forehead was covered in sweat.

We all turned to face him and gave him our undivided attention.

He put his hands on his knees and took breaths to stable his breathing. We waited impatiently.

"Dude, are you okay?" It was Dwayne who voiced our thoughts.

What he said next wasn't pointed to anyone else, it was pointed to me.

"Someone is transferring here for their senior year, and you're not gonna like it."

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 931 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
238K 9.5K 34
A teacher/student romance, but the story itself doesn't focus on that. Jessica is an emancipated 16 year old, left alone after losing both of her par...
135K 7.6K 28
[18+] - CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE Traumatized by life and grief-stricken, a young ex-soldier returns to his hometown hellbent on pursuing the woman he lov...
84.9K 2K 31
When Adonis is thrust into the complicated world of innocent, blue-eyed Thea he finds himself falling deeper than he had ever bargained for. Thea is...