Lawsuit | KSJ FF

By daegu_kitten

A "lawyer" with a dark past and even darker secrets meets a girl who disturbs his life even more. "Mmm, but M... More

Authors Note
Encounter
Library
Angst
Electricity
Tease
Walking On The Line
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
Persona
Don't Think
Guns N' Roses
Park Hotel
Mirror
A murder
Best Friends
In the Miso Soup
Gunfire
Trippin'
While you were sleeping
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
An (Un)Planned Randevouz
Satisfy Me
Ren

Is that all you can do?

5K 237 311
By daegu_kitten

Fuck, fuck, fuck not again. You mentally slammed yourself in the face while examining the man standing few meters away from you.

He chuckled and crossed his arms while looking at you. Well, I'm done. God knows what he thinks of me now.

He scanned you head to toe, making you feel even more uncomfortable and self-aware. 

Two nights in a row you manage to embarrass yourself without even trying, way to go!

"Y/N, let Jin drive you home I have some things left to do," Hoseok commanded and hurried back toward his red SUV.

"No, I'll walk. And I am not leaving Jimin again," you were stubborn.

Hoseok paused and inhaled deeply. You could tell he was counting in his head, giving you time to change your mind and behave. However, you decided not to budge. He doesn't own you, and he cannot command you without giving any prior explanation.

His lips formed a thin line as he jerked his head back as if he was trying to shake off his thoughts.

"Look, just handle it, I don't care," Hoseok looked at the handsome man, dressed all in black like a phantom, and got into his car.

You waited for Hoseok to start his car and disappear into the darkness before proceeding with your stubbornness.

"Well, goodbye then," you said and passed by Jin, but he grabbed your hand and stopped you.

His hand was ice cold again as if he doesn't have blood in his body.

"Don't be a brat and get in, I don't have time for this either," he was glaring daggers into you which sent shivers down your spine.

Yeah, no one ever has time for me.

"And I don't have any intention in listening to people who don't have time for me," you yanked your hand from his grip and continued to march away.

"Well blood aint water that's for sure..." he mumbled and started following you. After a minute you stopped and turned around to face him.

"Why are you following me? Can't you just fucking proceed with your night?"

"Because I value my life," he replied, "And because I know that you have no idea where you're going."

His confident and arrogant smile and tone of voice made you even more irritated. All the built-up anger towards Hoseok that you have restrained moments ago was starting to slowly cook inside of you.

"Yes, I have," you bickered and continued your march towards the unknown destination.

"Mind telling me where then?"

"Home." 

You answered back just to get rid of his arrogant presence. 

"Your home is on the other side of the city," he provoked.

"I don't care," you fumed. 

"Just make this easy for both of us and let me drive you back," he was leisurely walking, unlike your fast and furious loud steps. But thanks to his long legs there was no problem for him to keep up with you.

He was just a step behind you.

"No," you said sternly and turned around to face him. The brewing pot of anger inside of your tummy started to boil. You were ready to throw fists.

You started at his deep dark eyes with your fiery gaze. 

"Ah... Don't think I'll be nice to you just because of your last name," he rolled his eyes and the next thing you knew was him grabbing you and putting you over his shoulder.

"Hey, put me down," you shouted while hitting his muscular back. Your thin waist perfectly fit his broad shoulder. In a swift movement, as if you had no weight he turned around and skipped straight towards the car.

"Shut up," he spanked your butt harshly with his free hand. A move you didn't expect.

You screamed out of frustration, anger, and burning sensation on your small butt. Desperately, you kept on moving your legs and arms trying to fall out of his firm grip but it was futile.

When you reached the car he put you down as if you are a sack of potatoes, not caring one-ounce whether you will just crumble and fall.

"Get in and don't let out a sound or you'll regret it," he commanded and waited for you to get in so he could close the door. 

You stood there resentfully eying him and thinking of all the possible ways in which you could harm him. 

He was huge and strong, there was no chance to survive physical combat against this giant. Judging on his profession and vocabulary, words wouldn't harm him either. You channeled all of your anger into contemplating how to harm this man.

"I will destroy you," you almost spit on him, but contained yourself since you were a girl. Instead, you shoot him with a dark grin and got into the car.

"So stubborn" he mumbled and slammed the door.

Before you managed to blink he was already in his seat and starting the engine. This car was different from those the night before, you observed.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry," you mumbled in order to break the silence.

"I know you are not sorry one bit," he was completely unamused: "And put on your seatbelt."

"How do you know that? And, no I won't. You don't get to order me around," you turned in your seat to face him and make it clear that you won't listen to his commands.

"I'm a lawyer, I know when people are lying and -" 

"Yes, and I'm a bitch, I know when people enjoy spanking my butt and you enjoyed that," you cut him off.

Yes, I am sober. No, I am not going to regret this. 

"Debatable, but don't even think about it," he said.

"Why not?" you smirked. Finally, he was slowly entering your terrain of specialties. 

"As I said, I value my life. And you are not my object of interest."

Oh, burn. 

"Pft... You're boring Mr. Kim," you yawned, trying not to react at his object of interest statement.

His eyes twinkled and the corners of his mouth turned up as he let out a small, wicked chuckle.

"What?" there you have it. An emotion on his face. Yes, an annoyed as hell one, but that's what you needed.

"Nothing." He shook his head while keeping up the expression.

"You just didn't picture spanking my naked ass as I bent over your knee, did you?" you tempted him.

He started laughing out loud as if he couldn't believe your words.

"Wooaah, stop acting like a brat for the hundredth time." he exasperated.

There you have it!

"What if I won't?" you asked and put your hand on his thigh.

"Look, I don't fuck with someone else's girls," he said.

"I'm no one's girl," you said "But I don't have anything against being your girl, Mr. Kim," you traced your finger up his thigh.

You were uncertain what reaction to expect from him at this moment, but your inner devil was venomously laughing and supporting you to continue teasing him.

"You're drunk, and just like yesterday you will regret it in the morning," he replied but did nothing about your hand approaching his private parts.

"No, I won't," slowly you moved your hand up to his arm and gripped it over his black hoodie.

You bit your lip as you felt his actually big and strong biceps underneath. 

Gosh, he is all made of pure muscles... 

"Yes, you will."

His adam's apple and jawline moved in sync as he was talking. Suddenly your lips burned with the urge to feel the skin of his neck. 

Fuck me.

"Are just afraid that Jimin's dick is so thick, I won't even be able to feel yours?"

 You cringed at your own vulgar and provocative words.

He gave you an annoyed look and stopped the car.

"Listen brat," he unbuckled his seatbelt and faced you.

He grabbed your jaw to make sure you're looking directly at him.

"If anyone finds out about this, you are done for."

You were caught off guard, not knowing what to do. His long fingers slowly slipped down to your thin neck. 

Your breath hitched. The coldness of his palm pressed against your throat, his deep dark eyes, full lips, all made you even more wordless. 

"Really? Is that all you can do? You act all bratty, but as soon as my hand is on your throat you go all doe-eyed?" He whispered in a husky voice making your heart almost burst.

He gripped you harder and leaned in closer to your face. You felt his alcohol and tobacco scented breath against your burning skin. Your gaze was shifting between his dreamy eyes and plum lips.

His hand effortlessly descended down your shoulder and forearm, freeing your throat. His gaze followed and fixated your exposed neck. Instinctively you gripped onto the sleeve of his hoodie harder and squeezed your legs.

"W-what are you-" your attempt at communication failed as his breath tickled your neck, making you tip your head back and let out a small muffled moan.

He grazed his lips against your neck before nibbling on it lightly. This forced you to sink deeper into your sit while pulling him with you. You clutched onto his hoodie so hard that you thought you could rip it off of him. 

His arm seemingly undid the button and zipper of your jeans. Simultaneously he sucked onto your neck making you tense even more and bury your head back into his shoulder.

His hand proceeded to find its way to your private parts. You weren't thinking clearly, but you just knew you wanted whatever he was about to do. You were even ready to kneel in front of that divine-human being at this point. 

A/N:
😏
I wrote this in a rush I hope you like it
Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting, your comments give me life tbh
Stay healthy and safe❤️
Love yaa~

Edit 19.04.21: Heyyooo my lovely kittens! Hope you doing well!

I'm so thankful that you are supporting me edit this book! It means a lot since I did really rushed writing these first chapters a few years ago. 

Here are some ruuude photos of Kim Seokjin as a thank you gift!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
63.6K 2.3K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
3.6M 153K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...
2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...