Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 23

47.8K 1.7K 1.2K
By StupidButCute00

" Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. " 

  -Robert Frost-

**************************

Feeling relaxed, You reverently rubbed your fingers along the silken mattress and pressed your cheek to the cool, velvet pillows. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. you toppled into it, relieved to rest your weary feet. Warmth and darkness enveloped you. You soon start opening your eyes to the unfamiliar room, It took you second to finally realize the situation. You slowly sat in the bed looking around when you heard the sound of a door click. Jungkook came out with only a white towel around his waist that is hanging lowly. You sucked in a sharp breath as his torso was exposed to you, Gawking wouldn't quite describe your state. You were shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, amazed, wonderstruck, mesmerized by his physique. It was like the first time you see this. The first time you were too shy to stare, His body was drool-worthy seriously, His abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his six-packs pop, instantly giving off the impression that he came out of a Calvin Klein shoot. The Water droplets were dripping down from his bare chest and his V-line can be seen. His shoulders are standing proud. His wet hair is looking hot, Jungkook was having a smirk on his face knowing that you were looking at him.

He leaned against the wall with his hand floded near his chest.

" Sorry " You said looking down, you didn't even know why you said sorry but the feeling you were having now made you do that, You soon felt Jungkook coming near and make you look at him with his hand under your chin.

He smirked " No need to say sorry Baby, This is all yours ..... You can stare at it anytime you want " he winked and you blushed " Plus.....Who can resist it " he added arrogantly

" AAhh " You rolled your eyes

" What? ...." He laughed " It's okay I understand, I mean if you come from the bathroom like me in a towel I will also be looking at you. In fact I will be drooling"

You blush badly then just pushed him away standing up " You....You...." You trailed off not knowing any bad words and groaned in frustration. It was the first time Jungkook sing you that way and he freaking loved it, You were cute yet making him feel good about himself that he could leave such an effect on you.

" Oh my poor baby girl, you should learn some bad words seriously.... But I am not going to teach you. I don't want to spoil that little cute mouth of yours. " He said while kissing your cheeks, You slowly pushed him away and walked to the closet to get something to wear, you wear still in the clothes you came with this morning from the hospital, You must slept when Jungkook was singing to you in the mini garden. You picked the first thing you saw wanting to run from the man standing next to smiling like a maniac.

You went inside the bathroom and locked it then you heard a knock " Baby if you can't find any difficulties taking off your clothes ask for my help..." He said

" I am fine.." You smiled while looking at yourself in the mirror at you red face, though you were so embarrassed you still smile like an idiot. Your heart was beating so fact remembering the feeling of his lips in your cheek. Why can't I control myself from his touch ?

He is perfect.

And he is all yours.

-----

You brushed your teeth and slowly unzipped your dress letting it slide to the floor, You took the clothes you picked and they were a white shirt and a simple short. But.... Little did you know that it will hurt as hell if you tried to put your hands up to wear it, From the accident till this morning your mother was the one helping you wearing and taking off your clothes. The doctors had told you not to put any pressure to the new healing wound for those weeks and you promised them you will that's why they let you go out, and right now you don't want to go back to the hospital.

You sighed and grabbed a towel to cover yourself and went out from the bathroom. Jungkook was standing in the middle of the room drying his hair, When he looked up at you, he ha d a furious look in his face. What happened ? Is he mad ? ... Then he smirked and his expression changed, he was checking you out like you did.

You looked away and walked toward the closet trying to find something easy to wear.

Soon you felt his walking toward you and you swallowed your breath, You ignored his and kept on pulling the towel higher to cover your breast although they were fully covered.

" C-Can you g...get out ? " You bite your lips when your felt he near to you

" Why are you so shy baby ? I already saw it all and tasted it all once " he whispered huskily in your ear making you blush even more.

" S-Stop it.." You smiled turning around to face him but he immediately run his arm around your waist gently .

" You have no idea how I missed this blush of yours " He said licking his lips then leaned and placed a kiss in your cheek, His lips lingered on it for a minute, you close your eyes savoring the feeling, soon he traveled to kiss your neck and all you did was angling your head to a side to give him more access, then his head rested in your shoulder hugging you gentling, he feels so warm.

"I missed this .... I miss you so much.." He whispered 

**********

Jungkook helped you wear your clothes but it was the worst thing you asked for. Every time his hand touch a part of your skin you would literally melt, Your heart would beat like is wanting to leave your body, your cheeks and body would burn.

Those new feeling you were having were similar to the first feelings you had when you start falling for him, but with time you thought it was getting better when you see him or talk to him ......

It was worst.

Now, You feel the need to touch him, the need to be touched by him, the need to be held in his arms forever.
Those thoughts and feeling were new for you.

" Baby ?" You heard Jungkook , And just now you came back from your day dreams " Should I cook it more or that's it ? " he asked and looked at you cutely

Smiling, You walked toward him and he made you taste the soup he was making " It's perfect..." You said

" Of course... " he proudly said " Go and take a seat and I will finish this and join you."

" Let me help you ." You said and turned to grab the dishes

" No No No.... Remember you should have been in hospital now " he took the dishes off your hands " You need to get better soon baby.." he kissed your forehead and gently pushed you to seat in the dining table.

You sighed but smiled while watching him all busy with the cooking and preparing the table, You kept on staring at him and admiring everything about him. He was just wearing a white tshirt and black pants but he looked amazing, though it's better than seeing him half naked but somehow the white shirt he was wearing made him look hotter, you bite your lips and looked away trying to remove the new inappropriate ideas your mind was telling you.

" And.......Here." He happily put the last side dish in the table and clapped for himself

You laughed and clapped too " Wowww My husband is the best " you cutely cheered and he froze while staring at you.

You were too hungry to even notice him staring at you, Jungkook was surprised yet happy that you finally are comfortable around him, He enjoyed watching you being cute, he enjoyed everything you were doing and that only Is making him more crazy about you. Right now he wished he can carry you and hug you as strong as he can but he know he'll hurt you, And about what happen earlier, he had no idea how he could control himself, You were too cute sexy for any man to resist.

" Why are you still standing, sit..." You commanded

-------------

Both of you ate while talking about random stuff.

Sitting like this, with the man you love, feeling his love toward you was something you never imagined.

" Your graduation is on the 3th January, right ? " Jungkook suddenly asked

You nodded " w-why ? "

" There's the new year party in the company that day too " He added as he took a sip of water, You bite your lip and looked down.

" I see.." you nodded

" You won't be tired if we go there after the graduation ? " He asked

" Huh ? after ? "

He nodded " the party is in the evening, We can easily come home to rest and change then leave ... that's if it's fine with you of course, I know you'll be tired "

You smiled and shook your head " I will come..."

He smiled when he watched the happy smile in your face, as if you not expecting him to ask you to join him, Jungkook wanted to show the whole world that you were his wife and the girl who he truly love, the girl who changed him and stole his heart.

--------------------

After you two finished eating, You forced Jungkook to let him help you with the dishes, after all the wound hurt you only when you put pressure on it and taking the dishes from the table to the sink won't kill you. 

---------

Back to the room, You sat in the bed like what Jungkook told you, you sat waiting for him to come back...

"Baby, Lay down slowly I must change your bandages now .." He said when came back from the bathroom after cleaning his hands .

" You have to change it again ? The doctor changed it this morning ...... Just come and sleep you're obviously tired " You calmly said

" I am not tired Baby, Don't worry about me " he smiled as he sat in the bed next to you and took your hand and kissed it " Plus, The doctor told me to change it twice a day."

You looked at his tired eyes and felt so bad, Only God knows when this man had a proper sleep, your heart can't help but to feel hurt.

You slowly lay down as he helped you to cover your legs and stomach and gently pull your shirt up just a little bit.

You watched him as he put things such as a cleanser, Sterile dressing, tape and Disposable gloves in the nightstand, Jungkook put on a pair of the clean gloves then he opened the alcohol the start wetting the edges of the bandage's tape loosen up, He was so careful not to wetting the wound itself because he knows it will cause you pain.

You watched him carefully, you were amazed on how gentle and good he was, the look in his face was giving you a hard time.

You closed your eyes when he finally uncovered the wound causing you a bit of pain

" Hurt ? " he asked

You looked at him and shook your head " It's just the air...." You smiled

He nodded and took a syringe and fill it with the soapy water which your doctor recommended, he carefully Held the syringe about 2 inches away from the wound then sprayed hard enough into the wound to wash away drainage and discharge..

" H-How come you're so good at this ? " You finally asked, Honestly he was being better than the doctor or the nurses who used to change the bandages for you in the hospital.

Jungkook smiled as he took a soft and dry piece of gauze to carefully pat the wound dry " I learned .." he said and looked at you

" When ? "

" Yesterday ! " he smiled again and you watched him taking the new clean dressing and place it carefully on the wound.

" If I knew you were that of a quick learner I would have told you to take care of me from the beginning .... The nurses there weren't as good as you are " you said

He laughed while throwing the old dressing and other used supplies in a plastic bag, closing it tightly and put it in the floor " I will sue them all for causing my baby girl pain .." he winked then stood up taking the plastic bag to the trash in the Kitchen.

You smiled and pull down your shirt before he comes back.

When Jungkook came back he throw himself in the other side of the bed next to you " It's been a while since I lay down like this " he smiled as he closed his eyes.

You smiled and slowly lay down too, Getting near to him you placed your head near his chest and run you arm around him " You have been so tired, right ? " you gently said

" I don't care.... I would have done more to be in this moment." Jungkook hugged you carefully and put the blanket on the both of you, Feeling each other's warmth you two closed your eyes.

" I....." you started " I want to say something...."

" Of course, anything." He kissed your head

" Hmm earlier when you said we'll go to the company's party......." You said and bite your lips trying to think of better words to express what you wanted to say

" What about that ? " he asked " You don't feel like going ? "

" No it's not like that ..." you said " It's j-just...... I ..... I mean there will be...a l-lot of people, right ? "

" Baby ? are you nervous or something ? " he pulled a bit away to look at you, You looked at his eyes and slowly nodded " Tell me, Why are you nervous ? You know I will be there with you.."

" I know ...but... Should I ta-talk ..to everyone ? " you looked down and pulled yourself back to his chest " I am not good with talking........and ..... " you sighed

Jungkook smiled " You're so cute " he said " You'll be the CEO's wife of course everyone would like to talk to you but you don't have to answer at all....."

" I have to..." You said " I don't want to .......s-silent again, I want to talk with people and make you proud "

Jungkook was smiling like an idiot, You were irresistible to him " Then just be yourself and say whatever you want Y/N, Don't be afraid of being judge and say whatever you want, You are the kindest and the sweetest person I have ever seen... I am sure everyone will love you just like I did."

You smiled " Aren't you a bit too perfect ? "

He laughed " W-What was that suppose to mean ? "

" I mean..... You're handsome, you're Hot, You're smart, a quick learner, basically know everything, a man who is so good in his job, caring, lovely, a great cook and......"

" Carry on..." Jungkook told you

" A man who I can depend on, so sweet, trustworthy , a lovely husband , a good friend and everything " you laughed " That's a bit too perfect for a man, don't you think ? "

" Well...... guess I am the best " he arrogantly said, you playfully hit his chest and he laughed " Just kidding..... but seriously, you don't know why I am like this ? "

" Because you're the best ? "

" Because I met you and loved you.." he said and your heart skipped a beat " Trust me Y/N, I was a bad person...... And I believe you could feel it when we first met, I didn't have a purpose in life so I screwed up everything ..." he said

You listened to him while being in his warm chest " When I met you I seriously couldn't believe that there are people so pure like you, You were smiling no matter what shits life was giving you....... I refused to believe that I finally found the one. " he added " Simply this means......You are the perfect one, not myself."

" You're perfect to me now, I don't care what happened in the past" you said " You told me it's a new beginning ..... and I trust you."

To Jungkook this was his weakness, You telling him how much you trust him was the weak side of him, he feel responsible and loved, he feels worthy to someone and that someone is his everything.

Probably this will be the happy ending of your life and the perfect story end but it was the beginning. The beginning of your love story.

True......

This sounds like an ending, well .... It is the end.

But .........

It's the start too.

-----------

To be continued .....

Happy New Years to All ARMYs here and Non ARMY as well <3 <3

Wish you throw away all your worries and start a new chapter of your life......

A chapter where YOU decided what to think and what to do in your lives.

You're All beautiful and different and remember that You're all special.

Be happy and keep dreaming <3 <3  

*******

PS : I will probably post a New Year Special in hours

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 10.5K 32
In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in school.
278K 7.1K 21
"Suhae!" Jungkook shouted "Go away you playboy!" Suhae said and tried to ran away but Jungkook quickly grabbed her in a tight hug "Yeah..I'm a playbo...
494K 27.4K 34
Jungkook is the school's playboy. Jimin is the school's other playboy. And they are rivals. aidajikook©2017