Let the Games Begin

By proud2bme

Copyright © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Ever got asked "Would you like to join the games?" Only that and no specific... More

Let The Games Begin
Let The Games Begin 1
Let The Games Begin 2
Let The Games Begin 4
Let The Games Begin 5
Let The Games Begin 6
Let The Games Begin 7
Let the Games Begin 8
Let the Games Begin 9

Let The Games Begin 3

1.3K 31 3
By proud2bme

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!

------------------------------------------------>

I know that my fans already knows, but I don't think my readers does!!

well...

I am now "proud2bme" !!!!

I really liked my "nayka19amnos"... but, yeah, things... haha...

nayka19amnos <-----> proud2bme

SAME person!!

So don't go "OMG! This person must have copied nayka19amnos' stories and didn't read it carefully because in the last part it said

"-peace-

---your crazy writer--

----nayka19amnos----"

Stupid girl! MUST tell nayka19amnos!!"

Yeah... look for 'nayka19amnos' and you won't see it!!!

I'm lazy so I won't change the last part where I write my username in the last chappies/stories...

Recap:

When I was infront of the window, 5 feet away.

I took a deep breath.

Raised the that's holding the yellow basketball.

Then threw it as hard as I can.

I stared, shock at what happened.

WTF!?

...

Okay, I lied. Nothing happened. Really. Not even a scratch on the glass!! The yellow basketball just bounced back and thank goodness that it didn't hit me!!

I groaned. I looked around and saw a PINK hammer stucking out of a drawer.

PINK.

PINK, I tell you! Who uses a PINK hammer!? ............ Fine. I'll use it!!

I took it out, and again, I threw it to the window. The freakin PINK hammer, did not bounce but fell to the floor. I looked at the window closely and saw only a small scratch. I grunted. This bullet proofed window is too strong!!!

I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes.

So much of escaping.

I heared something grumble so I sat straight and looked around. Nothing. It grumbled again. Oh. Stupid me. It's just my stomach.

Fine. Let's get some food.

I opened my violet door and got out after checking if someone was there.

I walked to the dining room and slowly opened it. Inside was only Heather, so I went in and went straight to the long table on the corner with the foods. While I was choosing something to eat, I felt Heater staring at me so I turned around and I was right, she's staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

She nervously looked away "S-sorry. I just thought that you are pretty..." she told me. I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

I finally decided on an apple and walked to the door. I was going to open it when someone pushed it hard from the outside, making me fall on my butt.

"Oh sh*t. I am very sorry." I looked at the person and saw strawberry blonde guy, Tyron. He held his hand out for me take, but I didn't took it and stood up on my own. He gave me a look, but I didn't care. I went out of the dining room and decided if I wanted to go back to my room or explore a little. I looked around and saw the bastard, Aber, coming from where my room is.

Huh. Problem solved. Let's explore then. I walked to the different direction of my room.

I heared the dining room door open and I don't know why, but I turned around just to see Heather get out of the room, looking scared. She walked fast to where our room was and ignored Aber's flirty smile. HAH! I really like Heather.

I turned around again and walked randomly, but made sure that I remember my surroundings. I turned a right, and saw a stair. I went down and saw that there were only 3 doors. A red one, a yellow one and a gray one.

I'm guessing that two of those three doors are Aber and Fawn's room so I didn't bother to check it. I walked more to the part where you can't see the doors and came to a stop to a green wall.

Dead end.

I looked on the left side and saw another stair that went up. There were no stairs to the first floor!

I decided to walk back up the stairs, but stopped when I felt air pass my face. I turned my face to where I felt the air and saw a wall.

Huh?

While staring at it, again, I felt air pass my face. I looked carefully while squinting my eyes. How could I feel air, when this is a wall? I touched the wall and slowly roamed my hands on it.

I was about to stop looking when I accidentally trip on my own feet.

That, was when the wall slid open.

Woah.

It was like a garden, but like a small forest. It has benches, a small fountain, 2 wooden tables with 4 different wooden chairs each, then there's a pond on the very corner and there were about 25 trees on one side-that's why it's like a small forest- and 4 trees on random places and ofcourse there were different kinds of flower.

This place is beautiful. This will be my place to rest. I smiled. Just perfect.

After hours of just sitting by the pond. I felt like taking a shower.

I got out of the garden and climbed the stairs, I was surprised that when I got up, it was immediately the hall to where my room was. Hmmm, I don't need to walk through Aber's room if I wanted to go back there then. Perfect.

I got to the front of my room, when the blue door opened and the guy, who was wearing sunglasses and cap was again wearing sunglasses and and a cap. He stopped and stared at me when he saw me, and I did the same.

"Tomboy" he suddenly said "Excuse you, but I have a name... Cap." I told him. Yeah. I'll call him cap, or maybe sometimes sunglasses or something. He ignored my nickname for him and thinked "Collins"

"I don't like being called by my last name." I spat at him. "I don't care, Collins." he spat back and went away.

Oh my goodness! I hate that guy! I'm gonna break his sunglasses into half, burn his hats or caps and rip his head off someday. I thought as I went in my room and straight to the bathroom. I took a towel out of the drawer by the sink and stripped.

I let the warm water flow down my body, sometimes wincing because of wounds and bruised, and rubbed my face so my make up was gone. After the nice warm shower, I dried myself up and wrapped the towel around me. I sat on the white fancy looking chair infront of the long sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Stupid bruises." I mumbled after groaning. I don't know if I'm a fast healer or not, because sometimes, my bruises will be gone after a day, but sometimes it will be gone after a month or two.

There was a big bruise on my left cheek- three days earlier- and I still had a black eye on my right eye-from four days earlier- thank God that it wasn't swollen anymore.

I took my towel and looked at my whole body. I had 2 bruises on my right hand and one on my left. There's another big bruise on the middle of my stomach.

There's a healing scar on my right limb, my mom did that to me with a knife because she was angry that I bought a new hoodie, even though it was my money, she said that it was wasting money and I should have just gave the money to them.

Almost everywhere were just bruises and some scratches and wounds, but not that serious. It was all going to heal slowly, and I know because if it's gonna heal fast, it'll just take 3 to 4 days, but some of it was already more than a week so it's gonna heal REALLY slow. Specially the knife cut.

I sighed. I just wish that no one will see this, it's going to be a bother if they'll ask what happened.

I heared a big growl and looked at the screen that was hanging on the wall in this bathroom. It said...

"10 munites. White door."

I rolled my eyes but got out of the bathtoom and went the green door. I opened it and walked in the walk in closet. I ignored the pink drawer and picked a baggy red and blue long sleeve and baggy khaki pants and a blue converse.

I got back in the bathroom and tied my hair in a high ponytail, like always.I took my makeup -foundation- out of my bag - good thing that they left it with me, bad thing, my ipod and phone wasn't there- and started to cover the bruise on my face and neck. When it wasn't noticable, I smiled and got out of the room.

I walked to the white door and slowly opened it. Sunglasses, Heather, Tyron and Aber was there. The redhead, uhmm... Fawn, wasn't there yet.

I got in and was still suprised at how big the room was and how high the cieling was, it was like you can make your own forest here. High trees and everything, or even two 5 stories mansion with the gardens and pools but will still have space for the sky! Get what I'm saying?

I jogged to where they were - because they were too far - and I was already puffing when I got to them.

"H-hi Emerald..." Heather shyly waved at me. I looked at her, smiled for a second, and sat on the floor where everyone was sitting.

After a few seconds, Fawn came in and grunted when she realised how far we were from the entrance. She slowly walked to us, wich , I think, will take hours!

There was a big 'bang', making us jump and make our eyes wide. The screen was ordering Fawn to hurry to where we were so she jogged to us, but she was still slow because she was hearing an thight mini skirt, fitted long sleeved shirt and high heels.

No wonder.

She finally sat down next to Tyron and across Aber and I saw his eyes were happy from the view he was getting. Fawn was sitting indian style and was leaning forward. Get the picutre?

After a few seconds, the screen changed and said...

" We will start the first main game. It is just riddles or things that you need to answer. Some kind of Treasure hunt, I suppose. This treasure hunt is only the first main game here. The trasure hunt will stop when someone will get the last 'treasure'."

Tyron raised his hand and the screen let him talk "FIRST main game? So does that mean that there will be more main games and other not main games??"

"Yes. " the screen answered.

"So what is with the not main games?" he asked. The screen answered after a few seconds...

" The 'not main' games, are like earning extra points for the main games and getting presents and it is very important because... of the last main game."

"So if we don't play?" Sunglasses asked. Yes, I am planning on giving him tons of nicknames, thank you very much.

"We will not let you go back home or let you do things... like maybe eating or taking a shower." the screen told us.

Pfffttt. I can deal with that. Easy.

I raised my hand "When can we go home?" I asked. Right after they kill someone? Right after their experiment?

The screen didn't take a minute to answer, saying...

"We decide that, Emerald." was the only thing that it said. After a few seconds, it told us to stop the questions because they are quite busy themselves and cannot answer much. Everyone shrugged.

"Let us start our first hint." the screen started and suddenly pencils, erasers and note pads fell from the sky, it really did! Almost hit everyone.

I picked a pencil and saw that 'KYLE TOLER' was written in it. " Kyle Toler!" I said and when he looked up, I threw the pencil at him and he catched it then glared at me. I shrugged and picked a note pad. This time ' EMERALD COLLINS' was written on it.

When we got our pencils, erasers and note pads that has our namw on it, the screen started again...

"The first hint is..." the words slowly fainted and was replaced by "Behind my strong tears, a glow of 7 butterflies." it finished.

We quickly wrote it down and the screen told us " Only one, you can open."

•<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~•

I FINALLY wrote this chapter!!

I am really sorry for making you wait. My brain decided to block me in this story and I think that it is too fast to have writer's block when I just started writing!

Anywayz,

COMMENT!! VOTE!! Fan??

=Being bored is boring=

==the cray writer==

===proud2bme===

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 109 43
Life may take you places you never thought of going and things you never expected you'd do, but you'll adjust, you'll get used it and that would be y...
8.6K 640 11
3 ROUNDS DO THE DARE OR THE DARE DOES YOU! YOU LIE YOU DIE! A group of nine friends are going out for the weekend after there midterm exam. One of he...
415 26 22
"Love isn't a game Em." I heard Zoy, my best friend, say to me as she looked at me. Before those events, I wouldn't have understood what she meant bu...
7K 263 9
(PLATONICALLY!!) "...just kill me...please." Y/n is apart of a gang that kidnaps people for ransom, the target this time was a 16yr old boy named T...