I Fake That Smile! ( Complete...

Oleh khassal

.This story is very emotional, Sheena has gone through hell and still is. She is only 18 years old and she is... Lebih Banyak

I Fake That Smile!
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (Dedicated to all my fans and readers)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty (A BIG Thank you to all of you for voting!!)
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Quick note
Preview of the Sequel (I FAKED THAT SMILE)
Here are a few stories of mine if your looking for something to read :)
Chapter Two (I Faked That Smile)
This is not a chapter!

Chapter Thirty-One

20.4K 409 29
Oleh khassal

Hey all :)

I would like to thank all of you that have voted! As it means so much to me that, you have taken time to vote for my story.

As you all probably know there are not many chapters left now :(

So please vote and comment!

Loads of <3 and hugs to you all

Mel x

************************* 

 Chapter Thirty-One

The food was amazing, and Damon has been the perfect gentleman all night. I could not keep my eyes off him, as he just looked like a Greek God. I even had to stop myself from drooling from time to time, as I took in his body. His eyes sparkled with amusement as he watched me. I could feel my body melting under his stare, along with the rapid beat of my heart. I began to blush as I began feeling embarrassed, as he caught me eyeing up his body.

Feeling slightly flustered, we stared into each other’s eyes, and I placed my hand on top of his. “Damon, Thank you so much for tonight. I have had the most amazing night of my life; you have made everything in my life so perfect, just like you. I have a good feeling that from now on baby, things are only going to get better for the both of us. I love you so much Damon, that there are no words to describe how much.” I told him, with every word coming straight from my heart.

Seeing the smile spread across his face, as well as the glowing sparkle he held in his eyes made me feel loved, special. It felt too good to be true, but knowing it was one hundred per cent real, made my insides explode with excitement. Leaning across the table, Damon placed his hands on either side of my face; gently he pulled me closer towards him while leaning in closer himself. He began kissing me softly the feelings he was putting into the kiss blew me away. It held so much love that It made me feel light headed. “Wow” I said, as he pulled away, both of us panting heavily. He laughed a little “Wow indeed” he replied.

I could see the built up lust and hunger, as I looked deep into his eyes, knowing we were feeling the same I asked him “can we go now?” I needed to get out of here, as my body was heating up so much that I was struggling to keep myself seated. As all I really wanted to do was to leap over the table and take him right here, right now.

  “Thought you would never ask” he replied in a deep husky voice. “I just need to use the ladies room first,” I said. However, as I went to stand up he wrapped his arms around my waist almost urgently. Feeling his chest pushing up against my back “baby I need to calm down a bit first”, he whispered in my ear, while pushing his hips harder into me. I could feel his excitement, he was so ready and if we were not in a restaurant right now, there would be no way we would have been able to control our selves, I thought to myself.  After a few minutes I could feel him soften a little, he pulled out his wallet and paid for our meal. He then grabbed hold of my hand and led me towards the ladies room, “meet me in the reception area when your finished” he said and then kissed me.

I watched as he walked towards the reception, he looked so sexy, I thanked god for him, before I went to do my business.

As soon as we arrived home, we were stripping each other’s clothes off, as we were both beyond excited. I needed him so bad and I knew he was feeling the exact same way. We ravished each other’s bodies leaving no part untouched; it felt as if my body was having its own personal firework display. As every part of  me ignited by his touch, I couldn’t get enough, I wanted more so much more which he gratefully gave me making me climax repeatedly.

The next morning when I awoke, I turned over and seeing Damon peacefully sleeping beside me, put the biggest smile on my face. Then all of a sudden I could feel bile rising in my throat, jumping out of the bed, I ran in to the bathroom and just made it before my meal from last night emptied into the toilet. I felt Damon coming up behind me, a feeling of relief as well as embarrassment flushed through me. He gently pulled the stray hairs off my face while he rubbed soothing circles on my lower back. After there was nothing left inside me to throw up, he handed me a glass of water.

As I went to stand up, I felt my body sway as dizziness swept over me. Damon quickly reached out to steady me, he then helped me back over to the bed. Seeing the worry look on his face, warmed my insides, at just knowing how much he cared for me. However, knowing that he was going to turn into this over protected boyfriend routine had me worrying as well.

He sat down beside me on the bed stroking my hair back from my face, while soothing me. Right at that moment, I felt so loved and protected that no matter what was wrong with me it did not matter as all that mattered to me was Damon.

The next day I had to go into work, even though I was still feeling sick. I needed to go in, as Damon was starting to drive me crazy with his over protectiveness. As much as I loved him, I was starting to feel a little Closter phobic, as he even wanted to take me to the hospital, which made me just, laugh at him. After all, I was just a little sick that was all. 

Later that night when we returned home I was delighted to see Cherelle and Lee there with Alisha. Although I had only seen them a few days ago, it felt like forever. “Hey” Damon and I greeted them as we walked into the front room, Cherelle ran over and hugged me, as they greeted us back making both of us giggle. Cherelle and I went off into our own world as we started to catch up with each other. I could tell Cherelle had something to tell me but I could also feel her nervousness. “Spit it out, what do you need to tell me?” I asked giving her my stern look but also trying my hardest not to laugh at the shocked look on her face. She went as pale as anything, which made me worry. “Cherelle” I said more softly as a lump started to form in my throat.

 “I have some good news I think,” she said. I watched as she played with her hands nervously, that she was even starting to make me feel nervous. Then to make matters worse, Damon and Lee came over to join us.  Damon grabbed hold of my hand giving a light squeeze even he looked nervous. “Will someone please just tell me?” I asked raising my voice a little more than I intended too. “I’m pregnant,” Cherelle, told me. Everyone in the room went silent; I glanced around the room to see everyone staring at me as if I was going to break down in to a million pieces or something. “OMG congratulations” I shouted as I ignored everyone’s stares and pulled her into my arms and hugged her. I could feel her body relax from relief as I held her. I know everyone was probably worried how I would react after everything, but come on, didn’t they realise that Cherelle was my best friend and that I would feel so excited for her. I thought to myself.

After Cherelle and Lee, left I looked over at Damon with worry, as ever since we were told the exciting news of Cherelle baby, Damon has been awfully quite. I began thinking to myself how everyone was so worried about telling me but in reality, it was Damon that was breaking. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into him, I didn’t say anything as I could feel his body shaking against mine as he began sobbing quietly. I felt my heart sink, but as much as I have come to terms with our lose, it was that moment I realised that Damon hasn’t, and this started to worry me.

The rest of the night we spent in quietness it wasn’t uncomfortable as such but it wasn’t comfortable either. We decided to go to bed where we had both just fallen straight to sleep, which was very unusual for us.

The next day I had made an appointment to see the doctor in my lunch break, as I still was not feeling well and I had an Idea what was wrong with me.  I didn’t want to bother Damon or anyone else, as realistically that is all I have managed to do since I met them all. Even though, I know they do not think like that, However, I still do, and  this is one thing I needed to do alone for now, I thought to myself.

It was nearly lunchtime now and I was just finishing off some work when Damon strolled into my office. My blood ran cold as I started to panic. He gave me a small smile “I’m here to take the most beautiful women in the world to her doctor’s appointment,” he said, like it was know big secret. My jaw felt like it had just dropped to the floor, as the words left his mouth. I just stood there shocked, and worried in case he was going to be mad at me. Nevertheless seeing the big smile on his face let me know he was no way mad with me.

Feeling guilty, I gave him a small smile back, which he started laughing at. “Cat got your tongue hey,” he said playfully as he laughed watching me squirm. I cleared my throat a little “Hmm, How did you know I have a doctor’s appointment?” I asked looking guilty as hell and embarrassed for not telling him. “Well, I heard you on the phone” he stuttered out, making me laugh as it was his turn to feel guilty now. He then broke in to a fit of laughter. My heart warmed as seeing him this happy “I love you so much” I told him, he walked so he was standing right in front of me “ I love you too” he replied before he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. My body turned to jelly as he kept his lips on mine.

When we managed, to break from the kiss, I jumped startled as I seen the time. My appointment was in ten minutes, and knowing it would at least take me twenty minutes to walk there, I began to panic. Damon held onto my hand, “My car is out front come on,” he said. I could feel the relief flow through my body knowing I was still going to make my appointment on time. I grabbed my handbag and slung it over my shoulder as I made a run for it towards the elevator. I could hear Damon coming up behind me laughing his head off. “What?” I asked, “Nothing” he replied as he came and stood beside me. I left it go as all I wanted right now was to get to his car.

 As soon as we where in his car, looking over at him I could still see the smirk across his face, “What?” I asked again, He nodded his head from side to side while he started laughing again. ”It’s just usually you would be running away from the doctors not running to them,” he stated still laughing. I began laughing realising he was right.

 Impatiently I waited for the doctor to call my name. I already had a clue what was wrong with me, that is why I wanted to come on my own. Nevertheless, I am happy Damon came with me, other wise I would be probably climbing the walls by now, I thought to myself. Damon scooped me off my chair and sat me onto his lap “Calm down Sheena” he whispered into my ear so only I could hear. He leaned his body closer into mine and I took full advantage of his comfort.

Hearing the doctor calling my name out my name made me jump up, as I made my way towards the doctor’s office. Feeling nervous and excited at the same time we took our seats. After the doctor greeted us and asked me what was wrong, I raised my eyes so I was staring at Damon. He gave me a reassuring nod, and even though I knew he didn’t have a clue what I was going to say, he still made me feel stronger. “Hmm I think I maybe pregnant” I said in a small voice, while keeping my eyes on only the doctor.

 I could feel the excitement radiating off Damon’s body beside me. Oh, please god let me be pregnant, I prayed. The doctor handed me a small bottle “Sheena can you do me a sample please, and then we will be able to tell if you are or your not” I nodded my head and walked over to the bathroom on the other side of the room, which I remembered was there from the last time.

 I didn’t look at Damon as I was too nervous and scared to see his excited expression, just in case it came back negative. As for the last few weeks, I have done everything possible to stop me from getting my own hopes up.

I hope you enjoyed :)

Please vote comment fan

<3 Mel x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Katie Oleh Darlene80

Fiksi Remaja

1.2K 26 30
Katie Bowman's life had always been perfect. At least to those looking in from the outside. She lived in a beautiful home, drove a luxury car and was...
4.6K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
18.2K 250 4
Max, a rather typical, shy girl, recently got the ability to reverse time. After spending the day trying to gain control of her confused mind, she co...
46 5 20
Have you ever met someone destined to be kidnapped? Celeste has lived with the gift of premonition of others for 11 years , but it isn't how it seem...