Shawn

doolz86 által

Shawnette Heard & Janet Jackson... need I say more??? Több

Shawn
{Shawn}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapted 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 17

1.9K 91 91
doolz86 által

Janet

Reńe yelled at me the entire ride home. He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me out of the car. I lost my balance, scraping my knees against the concrete. I managed to get to my feet, only to pushed back to the floor once inside the house. He slammed the door.

"Reńe why are you doing this?" I said backing away from him slowly. He didn't say anything, instead he kept walking towards me. I didn't know what to do, until I remember the gash on his leg. It was still stitched up from when he had kicked in the bathroom door. I lifted my foot and kicked as hard as I could with the heel of my shoe. Rene cried out in pain and I could already see the blood starting to stain his pant leg.

"You bitch!" He yelled. I had a head start towards the stairs but he caught me about half way up. Flipping me over, he slapped my face so hard that I could taste blood in my mouth. With all of his weight crushing me, I found it extremely hard to breathe.

"Reńe get off of me please!" I said gasping for air.

"You didn't mind when that dyke was on you." He said forcing my legs apart and ripping my underwear.

"No!" I started to scream. "Reńe please!" I cried. "Please don't do this." A mixture whiskey and cologne took over my senses and felt sick to my stomach.

"I'm rock hard for you baby!" He laughed. I spit the blood from my mouth in his face. He grabbed me by the throat as he started pulling his pants down. I screamed out in pain feeling him enter me. He raped me right there against the stairs. No matter how loud I screamed and cried, he wouldn't stop. Soon I felt him coat my insides as he groaned sweating all over me. I sobbed loudly and finally managed to push him off of me.

I tried to make my way up the stairs, feeling what was left of him running down my thighs. I thought he was done with me but he chased me through the hallways all the way to our room. I got there first and tried to close and lock the door but he was able to wedge his foot in preventing me from closing it. Reńe gave it a strong and hard push sending me flying backwards across the floor and hitting my head against the side of our bed. I closed my eyes and grabbed my head leaving me blind to a kick to the stomach.

He drew his foot back three times knocking wind out of me. I clenched my stomach, crying a ball on the floor. He grabbed me by the arm forcing me to my feet. I was hunched over, and leaned against bed rocking and sobbing. I glanced at him and I didn't recognize him anymore. The man I fell in love with had left a long time ago. He was a fucking monster.

"Don't look at me!" He yelled, causing me to jump at the sudden raise in his voice. I focused my eyes in the door. "You fucking look at me like you're so afraid me. I'll give you something to be afraid of." He said going into his drawer pulling out his gun.

"Reńe I'm your wife." My words trembled out of me, I was shaking.

"Yeah and the girl I fucked last night was a better lay than you." He mocked me.

This was like a seen from a movie. It felt like I was dreaming. All I could think was... "This is how I die. At the hands of my husband. A man that vowed to love and protect me. After everything I have accomplished, all my hard work... this is how it ends." The worst part of all is that I was all alone. This time, no one was coming to save me. That's when I noticed her. Shawn.

She put her finger to her lips and shook her head, mouthing, "I got you baby." I looked back at Reńe. I was literally staring down the barrel of his gun. "Did you ever love me?" I asked him.

"Honestly, I just wanted to fuck you, but you got attached. You had money and could help me make some money, so I said fuck it. Why not." He shrugged taking the gun of me only a second and Shawn reacted. She ran into the room, catching him completely off guard. She hit him in the leg with the bat sending him crashing in the dresser behind him. The gun hit the bed beside me. Gil and Preston ran into the room as well. I couldn't take my eyes of the gun.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled. She raised the bat again to hit him but Gil grabbed it mid air.

"No this piece of shit is not worth you going to jail for life."

"Maybe it is." I said. Everyone turned to look at me as I stood there shaking, the gun trembling in my hands. My chest was rising and falling, tears streaming down my face. I pointed it at Reńe. He put his hands up as he stumbled to his feet.

"J you don't mean that." Shawn said. Her hands out at waist level. "Baby you gotta think this through." She said.

I glanced at her. "Oh I've thought about it." I looked back at Reńe. "I thought about it every time he came home drunk, smelling like sex, liquor and perfume... I thought about it."

"Dunk sweetie give Shawn the gun." Gil said.

"Oh I thought about it." I continued. Not taking my eyes off him. "Every time my own husband raped me... I fucking thought about it. Tonight!" I yelled, the raise in my voice even shook Reńe up, "Tonight I thought about it." I shook my head. "Now look who has the gun."

He smiled at me. "Your little timid ass don't have the balls to pull the trigger."

The gun went off in my hands. Frightening everyone in the room. I shot the dresser right next to him. He curled into a ball, falling to floor with his hands up. I stepped in closer to him and now he was staring down the barrel of the gun. My hand was completely steady this time. He knew I was serious.

Shawn stepped in closer to me. "J, I know this man has hurt you, but if you do this, he wins. He is already dead. Don't let him take you away from me again baby. He's not worth it J." Her voice was trembling as she spoke.

I gripped the gun tighter in my hands. I wanted so badly to hurt him the way he hurt me. Then she touched my arm. I felt myself about to fall apart and I started to cry right away. I wanted him dead but I knew I couldn't do it so I lowered the gun.

We let our guard down for a second too long and Reńe managed to take the gun for my hands and pointed at me.

The gun went off again. Shawn, without thinking twice covered me, sending us both tumbling hard to the floor. Gil picked the bat up and swung it as hard as he could cracking Reńe in the back. He fell forward and dropped the gun. It landed at Preston's feet. Preston grabbed it and pointed it at him.

"Shawn you're bleeding!"

"I am?" I lifted her sleeve. The bullets seemed to have just grazed her shoulder.

"You threw yourself in front of a gun for me?" I said looking at her.

"I'd die for you." She said touching my face.
Shawn looked down at her arm and then back at Reńe as he groaned in pain the floor. "Fucking drunk can't even shoot somebody right." She said standing to her feet and kicking him in his side. He grabbed his stomach as coughed and gasped for air.

"Bitch." Shawm said holding shoulder as she walked past him. She walked over to Gil.

"I hit a home run on that bitch." Gil said swinging the bat again.

"Yeah you fucking did." Shawn said. I just stood there for a moment, not saying anything.

"Ms. Jackson, we need to call the police." Preston suggested. I shook my head.

"No Preston this can't get out to the press."

"Well what are we suppose to do?" Gil asked.

I walked into my closet and came out with with a yellow envelope. Reńe sat up against the dresser. I walked up to him slowly and pulled out divorce papers.

"Sign them." I said tossing a pen at him.

"Fuck you. You're mine." He mocked. I started to say something and Preston walked up behind me. He kneeled down grabbed Reńe by the hair, hitting his head against the dresser and pointing the gun at his crotch.

"She wasn't asking..." Preston said, holding his hand out for the papers. I handed them to him and Reńe signed each one. His hands were trembling. Preston took the papers from him, handed them to me to them back in the folder. "You are never to contact her again until you have to see her in court." Preston said and walked out of the room.

"Oh and you can have the house." I said walking over to Gil and Shawn.

Shawn let us walk out a head of her. I didn't even look back. Gil held his hand out to me and I took it.

"Bitch did see me being brave for you?" He said as we walked down the hallway. Shawn could see that it hurt me to walk. Bleeding shoulder and all, she picked me up into her arms and carried me to the car. I looked back at my house.

"Get us out of here please Preston."

"With pleasure Ms. Jackson."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

150K 4.8K 40
200K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
18.2K 591 15
a bunch of people I ship tg ? gxg
31.6K 1.7K 63
Read....