Escape (Sonadow

By BattleBlack

I was captured. Turned in to darkness. I fight in mind. Will the Freedom Fighter and Shadow save Sonic from h... More

Sonic :Step 1
Shadow: Experiment
Shadow: Black
Sonic:Save him
Sonic:The Testing Part1
Shadow:The Testing Part 2
Sonic:The Testing part 3
Shadow and Sonic:Ok
Sonic:All this Question
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic:Drinking
Sonic :Sorry
Shadow and Rouge:Talk
Sonic and Amy:Talk
Shadow and Sonic:His flowers
Sonic:Shadow part 1
Shadow:Its ok
Shadow:Understand
Sonic and Shadow: Wedding with Mephiles
Shadow:What I miss
Sonic and Shadow :A good Wedding
At the End
Sonic:Epilogue

Shadow

698 16 0
By BattleBlack

I wake up slowly with a pain in my head. Then I remember I was drinking then I felt fur in my mouth. I turned my head to see if Sonic was awake. Shadow:Sonic wake up!
Sonic:Go to sleep! Shadow:Sonic did we....
He hit me with a pillow laughing as he saw my face. Shadow:Sonic!
Sonic: Sorry Shadow What was your question. Shadow: Did we do something last night. Sonic looked at me for a second then he blushed. Sonic:No we didn't. What you want for breakfast?
Shadow:Nothing you cook.                                                   Sonic:Your so funny.
Shadow: Your burned all the food.
Sonic:Ok Shadow I get it . Shadow: Sonic I have to work you will your cooking. Then was Sonic was black holding me by my neck. Shadow:Sonic let go I can't breathe. Dark Sonic: Shadow sometime you talk to much. I don't know why Sonic like you so much.
Shadow: Sonic let me go.
Then let go look at at me with pain in his eyes. He fell to the floor yelling in pain. Shadow: Sonic are you ok. He was going to back to blue cuffing off blood. Sonic: I be fine . I put him in a chair looking at him with worried on my face.
Sonic:Shadow I'm sorry.
Shadow m:It's ok Sonic.
Sonic:No it's not I all most killed you.
Shadow:Sonic it's fine. He yelled again his eye turned blood red. Sonic: Shadow get away from me. He was turning black laughing in the change. Dark Sonic: He a hard one to break but I think I got him, so this have some fun. He pushed me to the wall seeing my pistol. He put my gun in his hands like it was a toy.
Dark Sonic: Will look at this. Then he walked over putting the gun on my chest. Dark Sonic: I don't know what this do but it mite kill you . Then he shot me my yelled in pain snap Sonic out of his episode. The last thing I was Sonic green eye looking in to mine. (Thank for reading. What do you guys think of the book? Say in the comments and happy New Years 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 15
By himself and on his own, Sonic suffers a horrible loss in the heat of battle. Rejected by society, he's saved by the most unlikely individual. Will...
49K 813 14
sonic and the gang fought eggman's robots as always but this time shadow will join sonic and the gang to fight eggman and his robots from destruction...
169K 5K 20
Sonic has depression. His life has never been great and after Dr Eggman was defeated, it only got worse. Nobody knows that he is cutting himself, nor...
4K 89 10
It's been a while since Sonic and Ruby started dating. Not only that but the Vytal festival tournament has finally begun! All seems to be going well...