His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

由 Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... 更多

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

It's time to choose a man.

483 10 12
由 Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.

When the picture arrives in the book, Henry and I fly off the ship and back to camp to see Chris or Peter isn't there. We land and I put the book in my tent before running back out to Henry.

"If the book is right, and we both know it is, then.....where's Pan and Chris?"

"I don't know." I snap my fingers and smile at Henry.

"Training grounds." I smirk.

"Good idea." He complements. I transform into my wolf form and lay down.

"Get on. This way will be faster." I feel Henry get on and I run to the training grounds where Peter and Chris were sword fighting. Henry gets off and I turned back to my human form.

"Let me have her and end this war before it gets bloody." Chris snarled, trying to cut Peter with his blade, who missed.

"And let you have all the hard work I did, never. And besides, you know that since she is my soulmate you know we can't love anyone else but each other." Peter smirked, kicking Chris in the gut, knocking the air out of his lungs as Chris stumbled back. I decided to stop them so I step into the clearing, unsheathing one of the throwing knifes that I hide in my boots and throw it in between the 2 boys so it hit the tree behind them. They stop and look at me.

"Hello boys." I smile, walking up to them. I hold up my hand and my throwing knife flies back in my hand. I sheath it and look at them as Peter snakes his hand around my shoulder, smirking at Chris.

"Just the girl we were talking about." Chris smirked.

"Oh will you shut up." I snap, punching him in the face." Chris falls to the ground, unconscious.

"Nice punch." Peter smirked.

"Thanks, learned from the best." I smirk up at him and he pecks me on the lips. I wave my hand over Chris and he disappeared back to his ship.

"Well, I saw my family, punched Chris, and I stayed up way passed curfew. I'm going to bed." I say, walking back to camp with my brother. We laugh the whole way back to camp and Henry walks to his tent while I walk into mine, getting in bed and falling asleep.

I wake up and feel a warm chest on my back. I look and see Peter peacefully sleeping. Turning to face him, I huddle closer to him and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. I realize I'm wearing his shirt because it was cold last night and Peter's shirt it thicker than mine so it kept me warmer. Soon, I wake up and I don't feel Peter next to me and I realized I didn't have his shirt on, I was just wearing my bra.

"Luna." I hear a British accent call. I couldn't tell if it was Robbie or Peter, but once I heard the sigh I knew it was Peter.

"Luna." I feel my shirt get thrown on my face.

"What the heck!" I yell, getting up and glaring at a smirking Peter at the entrance of the tent. I covered my chest with the blanket, not showing my chest.

"Time to get up love." He smirked.

"Ok, well can you get out so I can change?"

"What, you don't want me to stay?" He wiggled his eyebrows seductively.

"Get out!" I laugh, throwing a pillow at him. He caught it and threw it back at me. He walked out and I changed, walking out to camp.

"Hey Luna." Luke comes up to me.

"Hey Luke, what can I do for you?" I ask, scared.

"Follow me." He smirked, grabbing my arm. He led me to a Dreamshade plant and I thought we were low on Dreamshade and we were getting more so I didn't question it.

"Here, have this, you look thirsty." He says, handing me a bottle of water. I drank it and I see him smirking. Something feels weird and I feel my body being paralyzed. I reliesed that that water was a potion to paralyze me.

"What is this? What are you doing?" I ask.

"Payback." He snarls, unsheathing my dagger from my belt and cutting my wrist.

"Ow!" I scream.

"Payback for what?" I ask.

"For humiliating me in that dual." He smirked. He tied a bandanna around my mouth and tie it tight, making me wince before he forcefully took my hand and cutting my wrist several times with the thorn, getting the poison in my wounds. He cut me one more time with my dagger and I saw blood on the blade. Luke grabbed me by the shirt and snarled in my ear.

"If you ever tell anybody about what I just did, I'll tell Pan that you were trying to commit suicide because your time here with him is miserable and you've always thought of him as a devil." He threatened. He let go and took the bandanna out of my mouth and wrapped his hands around my waist, kissing me. I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me go. Luke finally pulled back and takes my injured hand in his hand, wrapping it in gauze.

"Now you will go back to camp and if anyone asked, you triped and cut yourself on a branch, got it." He says, caressing my cheek.

"Yes." I sigh, looking down at the soil at my feet.

"Good girl." He smiled. I walk back to camp and into my tent, running to the bed and calming myself down.

                             *****
It's been 4 days since Luke cut me. I'm finishing training some of the Lost Boys with Peter when my hand shoots up with pain, making me drop the sword.

"Moon, are you ok?" I look up at Peter and suck up the pain.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile.

"Ok boys, I think that's it for the day." I announced. The boys start to go back to camp and I fly to my tree house. I go to the library and grab a book. Hovering in the air, I read until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck.

"Hey Peter." I greet, sighing and landing. I reach the bookshelf and extended my hand to put the book away. At that moment, my arm shoots up with pain.

"Ow!" I scream, falling to the ground in pain and holding my arm to my chest.

"Luna." Peter gasped, kneeling down next to me.

"Are you ok, what happened?"

"I'm fine, it's just a cut. I fell in the woods." I lie. It's silent till Peter spoke up.

"Can I at least see the wound?" He asked. I take my arm from my chest and let Peter take it, unraveling the gauze. He stopped when he saw the purple vains, knowing it was Dreamshade.

"Luna, that's not just a wound. That's Dreamshade. Who did this to you?"

"Like I said, I tripped and fell in the woods." I say, getting up.

"Luna, you're lieing to me." I stay silent while Peter glared at me.

"Luke." I finally muttered under my breath, giving in to Peter's death glare.

"Luke did this!" He raged.

"Will you keep it down, you're going to attract the whole island." I snap.

"Come on." Peter grabbed my other wrist and teliported to the tipi.

"Why are we here, why not at camp?"

"Because I don't want the boys to know. And I don't want Luke to hurt you while I'm gone."

"While you're gone?" I ask, but Peter teliported away before I could ask him anything. Another wave of pain comes from my hand and I see the poison is almost to my heart. 1 more wave of pain comes and I pass out.

Peter's P.O.V.
I teliported to the spring that would save Luna and grab some water. Teliporting back to the clearing, I see that Moon is passed out.

"Moon!" I yell, running up to her and pouring the water in her mouth. She instantly woke up and gasped.

"Moon, you're ok." I smile.

"Of course I am. You think one little plant would kill me, I don't think so." She chuckled. Moon gets up put doubles over in pain again. For a second, I thought she was having a vision.

"Moon!" I yell. She suddenly stands up and smirked at me.

"Gotcha." She teased.

"Oh so we're playing this game huh." I cock an eyebrow. I started to run to her but she transformed into her wolf form.

"Stay away Peter. We wouldn't want your beautiful face ending up all bloody now would we." She cood. I chuckled.

"Moon, you didn't let me finish." I smile, turning her back to human and into an indian outfit and me into a pirate outfit. 2 wooden swords appeared in our hands and Moon smirked.

She chuckled.

"Oh, it's on."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.2K 155 17
Peter Pan had a run-in with love once. But, Fate had other plans. And so, for years it has just been him and the Lost Boys. Then everything change...
10K 181 47
10 years have gone by since Pan and Luna have broke up. They only know each other as ememies and their past was forgotten by everyone. But when Pan...
918 48 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...
6.2K 180 33
COMPLETED (Note: this story is based on the show Once Upon a Time. I will be changing a few thing, also there may be spoilers. :)) I'm sure a lot of...