Drunk Love || Jack Barakat||

By parx_bois23

Book 2! Brook 1 Stupid for you ||Geoff Wigington|| Big changes happen in Chloe Jones life as her and Jack b... More

Florida
Work outs
Carly
Nov.28
Sydney
Pressure
Dogs
Tattoos
Calls
Break up
Westen
Mother
Awsten
The hurting
The i love you's
The healing
Abby
Control me
Dad
Spoiled
Problems
Performer
Truth
Mitchy's party
New Years
Lay low
Jake
Nightmares
Mornings
Aussie
Full of surprises
Pass out
Valientines
Surpirse
Baby Daddy
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

Family

47 4 0
By parx_bois23

~✈️~

Jack's pov

Jenna agreed that she'd pick me up from the airport this morning. I put my bags in the back seat and sat in the car with her. She looked at me as if she were angry. "It's a 45 minuet drive to your house. Pick a topic to talk about and stay on it." She Said.

"Um..."

"Chloe? Love that topic... do you know what the hell is about to happen with her, when I picked her up she was fucking attacked by cameras...now you might be thinking 'oh Jennifer why is she being attacked by cameras?' She's the daughter to a fucking rich and powerful ass family." "In a different fucking country!" She yelled.
"She's adopted by Sydney, and I have kept that from her forever... now she's being looked for after her sister made a video on her." She complained.

"Does she know?"

"Nope so you're going to have to tell her, if I do she'll be angry that I've kept it from her and she'll try and meet them."

"Can she not meet them?" I asked.

"She can I just don't want that attention on her, I don't know how she can handle it." She pouted.

~~

"Bye Jenna thanks for the ride, have a safe drive home." I smiled. I rolled my bags up to the stairs and opened the door. A small figure laid on the couch while listening to the Weekend. I took my jacket off and threw it to the side. "Welcome home." Chloe said sitting up.

"Hi princess." I Said sitting with her. She draped her arm around my chest and kissed my cheek. "Is Mitchy here?" She asked.

"No he's in New York still." I Said.

"Who's that girl he's with?" She asked.

"Anne Marie? They're friends."

"I wanna be her friend...she's pretty." She Said putting her phone in my face. "Your hair is a mess babe." She laughed.

Her perfect laugh stayed in my head as I just looked at her. "I don't like when you look at me." She Said hiding her face. I pushed her on to her back and kissed her gently. My hand accidentally brushed against her inner thigh as I tried to put my hand under her back. She bucked her hips up and moaned. "I barley touched you Babygirl." I laughed. Chloe's phone rung as she slipped from underneath me to reach it. "Who is it?" I asked placing my hands on her stomach.

"Hi uncle Jay it's kinda early don't you think." She laughed. She put the phone on speaker so I could Hear.

"Are you there?" A voice giggled.

"I'm here Sammy." She smiled.

"What are you doing up a 6 in the morning buddy." I laughed.

"Eating cereal." Sam said.

"I'm not shocked. How was Jersey?" She asked.

"Good." He Said. "Chloe?"

"Yeah Sammy?" She smiled.

"Why don't you like uncle Ben?" He asked.

"He's a mean man Sammy. He left me in the ditch. He Gave auntie Sydney money to make me happy Sam. I never want you seeing him unless I am there."

"Are you coming home January? If so bring blue haired guy" He laughed.

"Got it." She

"I'm lost." He explained.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"New York packing up auntie Sydney's house" Sam mumbled.

"Big house huh, I don't think you've ever been in the house." Chloe smiled.

"I'm in your room... Dad said that's where you made mistakes." He laughed.

She let out a sigh and smiled. "He's not wrong."

"I found your weed." Sam said.

"Yeah don't touch that Sammy, it's bad... it's a sin." Chloe mumbled.

"Is that why you can't go to church anymore?" Sam asked. Chloe stayed silent and repositioned her head.

"No Sam. When you're 18 I'll tell you why. I-I need to go for the night I'll... I'll call in the morning I love you Sammy." She Said hanging up.

"Hey, I'm older then 18I think I should know

She kissed me roughly and placed her hands around my waist. I find her doing this to change topics and it always works. "Chloe baby girl." I Said pulling her away. She had tears streaming down her face and her nose was runny. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked.

"You know the usual...thinking about my past and how shitty I was. Missing my mother. Missing my brother I barely knew...my twin brother... I feel like he's doesn't have a strong connection with me but everything just hurts." She cried. I stood up and handed her a box of tissues and a small trash can. She started to switch her languages and rocked back and forth. I hate seeing her like this it just rips a hole in my heart. I helped her stand up and laid her down on the bed. I walked over to our dresser and grabbed a pair of her gray Spandex. I slipped the shorts on her and kissed her head. "I'm here if you need something." I Said softly.

Her phone rung but she ignored it. "Will you hold me?" She asked.

I shut the light and pulled my shirt over my head. Chloe placed her leg on my hip and her hand on my chest. She started to shake and curled in a ball. I let her play with my hair. "Im so sorry,"She Said softly. "I don't feel safe anywhere I go." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her nose. "Don't Be princess, I'll keep you safe...I'll do everything in my power to have you safe." I Said. "I love you Chlo." I Said in her ear. "I really do." 
I felt her hot breath hit my face as she kissed my nose. "I love you too Barakat."

Chloe's pov

I woke up without Jack by my side. I woke up to multiple texts from people I haven't heard from in a long time. "Jack." I called.

"In the bathroom Babygirl." He Said.

I took my shorts off and put a pair of black jeans on. I decided to keep Jacks shirt on. I turned on my morning play list on and put my hair up in a bun. I slipped a few bracelets on my wrist and a pair of black socks. I made my way into the kitchen and sat on the counter top. "Morning my beautiful." Jack smiled against my neck.

"Morning my Handsome." I smiled.

Jack handed me a bowl of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. "Thank you. I'll actually eat this." I laughed.

"Hey, Do you mind if we talk about something kinda serious?" He asked.

I looked at him in confusion and ate a strawberry. "Sure."

"Well can you watch this?" He Said setting his laptop down. "I can't understand it but I'm hoping you can help."

The YouTube video was called 'Help'. I clicked the 20 minuet video and began to watch. A lovely setting out in the back of a house that could pull for a castle. A face appeared and smiled into the camera. "Move Jürgen" She Said. Pushing a tall figure to the ground. "Let me love you!" The man laughed. Jack skipped some time to where she was setting the camera in a blue room. "This is where I need you to translate for me." Jack Said.

She sat down and I couldn't believe my eyes a figure that looked like me with black hair. "Hello, my name is Cheryl Ash Weber, and I need help finding my twin sister." She spoke. 'We were both born in America and I've never met her and I'd like to." A picture of Jack and I popped up on the screen. 'Her name is Chloe Ash-Lin Jones And she lives in California. She's dating lead guitarist Jack Barakat in All Time Low. Low-key Jealous but whatever. I'm using my platform to reach out to her hundreds of thousands of followers and her boyfriends platform to find her. I'm flying to the U.K in March I've purchased a meet and greet pack in hopes Chloe's management will let me meet her. Mother and father want to meet her and try to explain why she's not with us. Hell I don't know if she understands German. Please this is all I want for 2018 to meet my sister' She Smiled. The video cut off as her next video was a house tour. I shut the computer off and set my bowl down. "All you need to know is my whole life was a lie.." I said softly. I grabbed my phone and called Ben.

"You called?" Ben chuckled.

"Am I adopted?" I asked.

"Fuck...Chloe." He Said quietly.

"Who's Christopher then?" I mumbled.

"He's mine and Sydney's child. We Were going to have twins but something had happened. Your parents and Sydney always stayed connected...just not Cheryl. When you, Sydney and Justin went to Germany she talked about the Weber's and how they're a powerful family." Ben sounded like he was crying at the information he was giving me. "You were born In America yes, but you have German blood." He Said. "I have to go if you have any other questions then you can call." I hung up and set my phone down. "She's flying to the U.K in March and she got tickets to your show knowing I'd be there." I said. "I also just found out I was adopted."

Jack gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "I don't know what to say to you because I don't like saying something that might hurt you." Jack said.

I kissed him and smiled to myself. "Don't say anything." I Said kissing him again. "I love you." He smiled.
I placed my hands on his chest and looked at his tattoos. "I love you too." I smiled. Looking at jacks Tattoos made me forget about a lot of things.

"I'm going to my friend's house tonight." Jack said taking one of my blackberries.

"I can't come?" I asked.

"You can But were just going to be drinking and watching football highlights." He laughed.

I hopped down the counter and pulled my pants up. Jack gave me a cup of tea and smiled. "I'll pass." I Said adding sugar into my tea. "But his house is on the way to your house so I can drop you off." Jack offered.

"I'll think about it. We also have Mitchy's party Friday." I Said eating another strawberry.

"Yeah, does Jenna want to come?" He asked.

"Jenna doesn't drink and she doesn't know anyone there, not to mention she took Bella from me and has to watch her now." I laughed.

"Hey can you go to the mall? "He asked.

"Trying to push me out? "I smiled.

"If I Give you money will you buy Mitchell a gift for me?" He asked.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Nothing princess I'm just having a few guys help me." He assured me.

"So I'm not gonna to see you till tomorrow morning?"

"Actually you won't see me in this house." He smiled.

"You're moving?" I asked.

"Yeah, bigger house and I'm out of this city. I decided to move to LA so I'm closer to you if you need anything." He smiled.

A smile grew on my face as I pulled him into another kiss. Jack pulled away and looked at me. The sun came in through the window and hit his face. His eyes turned a light shade of brown. I placed my hand on his cheek and smirked. I deepened the kiss and smiled. "How does Morning sex sound to you?" Jack Said against my ear. My phone rung ruining our moment. "Hello?." I sighed.

"Hello Chloe Jones, my name is James Daniel." He Said.

"James Daniel, Holy shit how is it going?" I smiled.

"Ben told me what Happened and as your family Lawyer I have information on your real family you might want, well I'm in California and I know you are too we can meet up if you'd like." He Said.

"Can you get to Los Angeles mall?" I asked.

"If That is where you'd like to meet then yes."

"I'll be there in an hour." I Said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Jack asked.

"My lawyer. Ben called him." I Said grabbing the car keys. "He has things about my family. I love you I'll hopefully see you later." I smiled.

"Well if you're meeting your lawyer shouldn't you put a different shirt on?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and threw the shirt at him. I ran upstairs and grabbed a shirt that had a peace sign on the back. "I walked towards the door and grabbed my shoes and slipped them on. "Be safe." Jack said handing me my purse. "Do I need to have Jenna grab my things?" I asked.

"No baby girl I got everything taken of." He smiled.

~~

I walked out of Gucci with more then I anticipated. I ended up getting something for Mitchy, Jack, and myself. I got Mitchy a bracelet and rings because I've noticed on his Instagram he enjoys jewelry. Bought Jack a phone case. And myself a pair of sneakers. James agreed to meet me by a restaurant in the mall and we'd eat lunch and talk. "Miss.Jones." A voice smiled.

"I looked straight ahead to see James waiting for me patiently on a bench. "Wow what happened to you sitting with me and pulling candy out of your briefcase?" I laughed.

He pulled out a watermelon jolly rancher and handed it to me. "You still know me." I smiled.

He pulled me into a hug and tensed up. "Are you aware cameras are following us?" He asked.

"Well aware." I Sighed.

We got a table and looked through the menu. "So tell me what do you know about your family?" He Said opening his case up.

"All I Know is I am a twin with a girl named Cheryl. And they're in Germany." I Said.

"You're parents came to America to have you two because they wanted to try traveling. You were born July 28th in buffalo New York . You were born healthy absolutely nothing wrong." He said handing me my birth certificate.

"Sydney Jones And Ben Jones were also were planning having two children that day-."

"Ben told me that story." I interrupted.

"Alright, Skip to your adoption. Sydney basically bought you off your mother. I don't want to be in it but as Sydney's lawyer I had to fight for you. She paid at least $300,000 to take you home. Here's the check." He Said.

"Christ." I mumbled.

"Anne, Harold, and their daughter Cheryl Weber have been looking for their missing family member for 10 years now." He read off a German newspaper. "Time skip to 2017 you're getting around social media and you're working with media so your names gets around so does your face. Your sister saw the pictures showed your family. She made a YouTube video that got shared around got to me, I sent it to Sydney before she passed and she said not to talk about it with you." "Opps." He mumbled.

"So she's known about the video for a while now?" I asked.

"Yeah, since the beginning of October since you made your first debut appearance in a interview with your boyfriend's band." James said shutting his case. I put the papers he gave me in my purse and closed it. 

"You have two very powerful families." He mentioned bringing out his laptop.

"Good morning, can I start you two off with a drinks?" The waiter asked.

"A sweet Tea." I smiled.

"A water." James said.

I picked my phone up and scrolled through my Twitter mentions. I found people sending me Cheryl's social media platforms. She was verified on Twitter and had Thousands of followers. I scrolled through her feed to find out she is a popular YouTuber and a model. "Well shit" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" James asked.

"Nothing. I'm just looking at her social platform." I laughed.

"Here's your parents house." He Said turning the laptop.

I looked at the house that could easily pull off as a mansion. "Well." I laughed. "Looking in the house makes me feel poor." I laughed.

"Chloe Ash-Lin Jones, you bought something from Gucci, and you lived with a rich family for 18 years and you have another family in a different country that has a lot of power." He laughed.

"Good point." I laughed.

My phone rung as I looked down to see Jack calling. "Hi Jack." I smiled.

"Hi princess, What time are you going to be done?" He asked.

"I'm eating Lunch with James so probably and hour." I Said taking my drink from the waiter.

"Okay well I'm at the new place and you can swing by if you want. I'll send you the address." He Said.

"Okay yeah I'll come over I have stuff to show you." I smiled.

"Ashton, and the boys are here too." He Said.

"Okay, I'll see you soon I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too princess." He Said.

I hung up and set my phone down. "Was That the boyfriend?" James asked.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Makes you happy?" He asked.

"Yes James." I laughed again.

"Okay okay, just making sure. Don't want to go to court and get a restraining order." He laughed.

"I'm okay." I smiled.

I played around with my ring and listened to people's conversation behind me. "Have we decide what we'd like to order?" The waiter asked.

"Can I just have a bowl of French onion soup and fries." I smiled.

"I'll have chicken Parm with a sweet potato." James said.

"I'd like my meal to come out when his plate comes out please." I said him the menu.

"Are you and Jennifer still friends?" He asked.

"James you got us the house that Jenna and I live in now, we also let people stay over." I laughed.

"Well I'm glad." He smiled.

"How's Marcus?" I asked.

"He's okay. We're getting into the stage of picking a college." He Said.

"He still plays basketball right? Jack and I are going to be in New York in January for the charity game. It'd be nice to see him after a few years." I smiled.

"Yeah, his Girlfriend is playing in that game so I'm sure you can see each other." He smiled.

~~

I drove slowly around the street trying to find the house Jack sent me. I pulled into the circular driveway and parked next to a red car. I grabbed my purse and my Bags I got at the mall. A single rose laid on the ground on a 'welcome home' Mat. I picked it up and opened the door. "I hope the Rose is for me because I'm keeping it." I smiled.

"Hey Jones." He smiled. Jack came around the corner and smiled at me. "So this is your apartment Barakat?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Wanna know something kinda funny...Jenna and I were so excited for this fucking apartment before we came here but of course when we come to finish things it was sold." I laughed.

"I don't feel bad." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him, stood on my tip toes and kissed him. I pulled away slowly and smiled. "I got you something."

"Why?" He groaned.

"Um, because I love you, you have sex with me and I want to buy you nice things." I smiled.

"Sex huh?" He smirked.

"Sounds nice, we can fuck later." I giggled. I set my bags on the bar and sat on the ledge. I brought out Jacks small bag and gave it to him. "Woh," he smiled. "This is really nice."

He brought his phone out and put his new case on. "Thank you." He smiled placing his hand on my knee. "Yeah, I got Mitchy a bracelet and a few rings. And I got a pair of shoes." I smiled

"Hey when you go to New York be safe...May is in the city so ." He Said.

"I don't even know if I want to go anymore." I laughed.

He nodded his head and set his phone down. I kissed him again and couldn't help but to smile. "You smile a lot."

"I'm happy. I smile when I'm around good people. I smile when I'm with you." I Said placing my hands under his beard. I stared in his eyes and smiled. "Jesus Christ...am I seriously about to start crying." I laughed.
Jack stood up and handed me a box of tissues. "Fucking bipolar bitch." I groaned.
Jack laughed at me and kissed me.

"They're eating each other's faces" a voice laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Irwin." Jack chuckled. He turned his attention back to me. "I have some stuff I wanna show you." I Said grabbing my purse.
I grabbed the headlining newspaper and showed jack the picture of my family. "Holy shit" He Said pointing to Cheryl. "So you are a twin." He smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled. "It's a lot to take in so listen." I Said.

~~~~~

I've gotten to the point where I hate checking my chapters to see if they Are spelt correctly or not (definitely not) or if my grammar is shit (most likely)...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 554 65
I suggest you go read Ours first, because this will not make much sense otherwise. If you've read Ours already then welcome, I hope you enjoy xox ~ C...
Closure (bxb) By kai

Teen Fiction

18.7K 1K 39
"Fuck you, Noah." The last words the broken boy heard from his hospital bed before Elijah walked out, never looking back. Five years later, Noah sti...
1.4K 123 21
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
24.2K 647 62
* Book 3 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015 * Following the events of Lay It All On Me (book 1) and Weird World (book 2), in t...