Hot N' Cold | Kim Taehyung FF...

By emo_mode

♧♤◇ In which a girl dated a guy which all their friends had started gaining friendships. How did they ended u... More

<chap. 1>
<chap. 2>
Late Intro:
<chap. 3>
<chap. 4>
<chap. 5>
<chap. 6>
<chap. 7>
Non- update
<chap. 8>
<chap. 9>
<chap. 10>
<chap. 11>
<chap. 12>
<chap. 13>
<chap. 14>
<chap. 15>
<chap. 16>
<chap. 17>
<chap. 18>
Part 20
<chap. 21>
<chap. 22>
<chap. 23>
<chap. 24> (The Ending)
³>fAcE,pEyS, rEvEaL<3

<chap. 19>

150 14 2
By emo_mode

[Since we're spending each other in one house, we're hopefully not fighting nor trouble...]

Time skipped~

In the class....

"Okay class we have a new students, come in please". They came and they are five girls. "Hi my name is Kim JiYoo nice to meet you all". She said. "Hi my name is Bo Ra but call me SuA". She said too. "Hi my name's Lee SiYeon nice to meet you". She said happily. "Hi my name is Kim Yoohyun". She said shyly. "Hi my name is Lee GaHyeon". She said with a weird SpongeBob laugh. The other students laugh and her reaction is funny than before.

"Okay you can seat beside Taehyung". The teacher said and pointed the seat to my beside, Taehyung. I stared at him and he's smiling. What is going on? Why he's smiling? Ugh never mind.

"Hi nice to meet you my name is Lee SiYeon". She said (the girls are in Dreamcatcher and SiYeon is 1995 liner.)

"Oh nice to meet you too Lee SiYeon". Taehyung said nervously.

Break time....

As we went to our assigned seat, suddenly someone blocks it. It is the nasty or whatever they're called.

"These are ours". Joy said evil.

"Oh really? Look at the number. It is 23 and now where's your seat. I know your number seat. It is 20 right? You're super dumb bitch". Jennie said annoyed.

"So we don't care bitch". Wendy said.

"Stop it!! That's enough or I'll called the principal!!". I said angrily.

All the people started to gather around us.

After break time....

"So what's the answer?". The teacher asked but in the other hand, me and my friends are talking as always.

"Hmm....let's pick Lisa!". The teacher picks and suddenly she stood up.

"What's the answer?". The teacher in math points at the solving problem.

Suddenly I noticed GaHyeon was raising her hands ad the teacher chosed her.

"What's it?". The teacher asked once again.

"690". GaHyeon said and the teacher nodded in correct answer.

After school....

"So where are we going?". Irene asked with her finger placing on her chin.

"I think we should go to the park". Sowon said.

"Me I choose restaurant". Lisa said.

"Me about mall?". Tzuyu said excited.

"Aish you Sowon, Lisa, and Tzuyu play rock, paper scissor and shoe!". I shouted.

They played and the one lose is Sowon.

"So I'm not choosed". Sowon said sad.

Then Lisa and Tzuyu final. Lisa was out.

"I'm not choosed". She said too.

So Tzuyu was chosen to be go on Mall.

"So what mall". She asked.

"That's great! Let's go!". Jennie said happily.

We are about to left the school, when suddenly calls us.

of the it!!". Someone calls us and we turned around to see the five girls.

"What the?". Jennie said confused.

"I want to be friends with you". Lee GaHyeon said.

"Oh you want? Sure". Irene said.

"Is it okay for you? Really? Wah I can't believe that you're so kind!". Lee SiYeon said excited.

"Okay let's go to the mall". We said and they followed us.

At the mall....

As you know, we're spending there in a long time because of the girls we spend at. As we are going in the shop, we saw someone familiar boys....it is the boys.. What the heck are they doing here? Let me ask them.

"Girls stay here". I command them and went to them.

"Hey!! You all!! What the heck you guys are doing here?". I asked them and they turned to heads to us.

"Oops!! We are here to eat". Jin said and oh I don't see them I am at the table in a middle mall.

"Okay if you want to collab with us like join sorry if I said collab". I said.

"Oh where are they?". Jungkook asked.

"They're at the clothes shop to find those weird and exposed outfit!". I said shouting little bit.

"Okay I'll see you lata". Jin said and what the heck is lata? It should be later.

At the girls...

"Hurry up! I saw the boys!". As I went to them, I was jungshook. They're many outfit. Oh gosh.

"Okay we're up". They said.

After spending with the boys....

"So what's your name?". Jimin asked.

They introduced their names and we went to the house.

"So you really confirm that you have your luggage to stay?". Sowon asked.

"Yes. Because our mother are not in the house and she's at the America and she said something. Like she'll be there in 9 weeks". Lee YoohYeon said.

"The heck??! Are you kidding me!?? Nine wee-". Lisa said but I cover her mouth.

"Let's go! And also the boys are at our house because they'll stay there forever". I said and they nodded with their voices 'ahh'.

At the house....

As I order some Mc'Donalds in the computer, 'online' I was looking at the girls who are at the living room watching some Bunk'd in Disney Channel , I saw the boys in the other hand, they're playing video games, they're really addicted to video games just like the other boys do.

"Okay!! Guys be ready". I said because the delivery in Mc'Donalds are coming..with some weird toys/stuff inside of it.

After eating...

We decided to have time each other, we play truth or dare.

"So I'm gonna spin and when someone is chooses with this bottle, I will asked him or her truth or dare. Okay!?". Yerin said.

"Okay go". We said and she spin the bottle and it goes to me.

"Truth or dare?". Yerin asked,

"Truth". I said.

"Okay......why do you hate Taehyung?". Yerin asked smirking.

"The truth is I hate him sometimes not always". I answered.

"Ohh". The five girls said surprised.

She spin again because we are circled. It goes to Taehyung.

"Truth or dare?". Yerin asked looking at his lips.

"Dare". Taehyung said.

"I dare you to kiss Lee SiYeon. In the lips". She said and he stared at me because the reason is that I'll get jealous. (Lee SiYeon in Dreamcatcher is a 1995 liner).

"Let's do this tomorrow because it's Tuesday". I stand and they're shock because I quit.

Lee SiYeon POV

Maybe she quit maybe because they're couples or something? Maybe I should talk to her.

Thank you for reading and also don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 16 38
"I will never want anyone but you." A simple girl working a 9 to 5 at her shitty boyfriends' cafe meets Kim Taehyung, famous fashion designer, who tu...
40.6K 1.3K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
3.5K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
119K 4.9K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...