Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

Da Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... Altro

Life Changing
The Moment of Truth
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Just Can't Walk Away
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
♥♥Author's Note!!!♥♥
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Things Can Change
Planning and Unexpected
Anything Could Happen
A Side Unknown
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Prom Night: Part 3
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

Something's Happen For Reason

1.2K 54 12
Da Infinite_Dawn

***************************************************************************************************************
So...who's's enjoying the story so far? I guess I am. So here's a new chapter. This one is called *drum roll* Something's Happen For Reason. Hope you enjoy it!

***************************************************************************************************************

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Natsu!! Stop stop!!!"

"Yea! I got it in!!"

[You dirty minds. Shame Shame on you!]

"You're not good...at basketball at all." Natsu said shaking his head hovering over Lucy who was lying on the grass in his backyard.

"It's not my fault...I never was good with any type of sport but Tennis, and Gymnastics." Lucy said.

"That's sad so...how is that my problem?" He said teasing.

"Ha. Ha. Very~ funny Natsu." She rolled her tongue. Natsu laughed and fell. Almost falling on Lucy.

Lucy rolled over. "Are you trying to fall on me!?" Lucy yelled.

"I don't know, maybe." He gave Lucy his signature smile that made Lucy blush.

"You're stupid Natsu." Lucy said who smiled.

"I know." Natsu said honestly. Lucy let out at deep sigh.

"What?" Natsu became alerted.

"...prom." Lucy said. Natsu turned to Lucy who was staring at a sky full of puffy white clouds.

Natsu shook off the feeling. "What about it?" Natsu asked.

"It's just...after everything that happened...a bunch of boys have been trying their hardest to get me to go with them...but~...I always turn them down." Lucy's reply was unstable to Natsu but he asked one question.

"What are you looking for in a guy?" Natsu some what didn't think about what he asked until Lucy's eyes connected with his.

"Natsu..."

"I mean qualities...I mean...yea...that's what I mean." Natsu said hiding his face that was red across.

".. sorry." Natsu said apologetically. Lucy grabbed his hand.

"...do you really want to know?" Lucy asked. Natsu shook his head vigorously.

"Ok...well the first thing is he should be funny...like be able to make me laugh. The second thing be sweet to me. Like tell me that I'm pretty...the third thing respect me for a woman not like one of his bro friends. The fourth thing don't judge me about any decision that I make. The fifth thing don't lie to me because if he does he'll regret it dearly. The sixth thing that he we protect me...be by my side unlike my worthless father. And the seventh...he says he loves me and holds me in his arms through the thick and thin of everything even if we're far away from each other." Lucy's voice started to crack...her breathing slowed.

Natsu stared at her. Then pain in his chest and heart came again...but even stronger. He had lose control of his thumping and throbbing heart...then it happened.

The soft skin pressed together. That heat feeling you get from your heart throbbing madly. The happiness that you get from that beautiful moment and the slip of sound that is soft but when it ends you want more. "...Natsu..."

"I'm...sorry..." The aftermath of a sweet, warm, hard kiss that felt as wonderful as it happened.

"Why did you...kiss me?" Lucy touched her lips turning pink.

"I didn't mean to." Natsu said. What would Lisanna do if she finds out? What would she do to Lucy most of all?

Lucy touched Natsu's face. "Lucy..."

"Right now...I'm sorry...but there can be nothing between us." Lucy said looking him dead in the eye even though her eyes were hurt by her own words.

"..." He was silence. Then everything became awkward...only to be disturbed by the ringing of a phone.

It was Lucy's. Lucy removed her hands and went into her back pocket to pull out her phone. "Hello?"

"Lucy!! Come quickly!!" The person yelled though the phone allowing Natsu to hear as well.

"Sting! Sting! Please calm down!" Lucy shouted.

"What is it!?" She shouted.

"It's Levi..." Lucy eyes widened. Everything had shattered like glass.

She started getting up. "What do mean it's Levi?" She questioned.

"She...she..."

"Sting! Just tell me!!"

"We're at the hospital! He started coughing up blood Lucy! He kept coughing like he couldn't breath! I don't know what to do!" A tear started rolling down her eyes...and dropped her phone. [Imagine it happening in slow moment along with this...]

She started running back through the house. "Mrs. Dragneel!! Mrs. Dragneel!!" Lucy screamed through the house. Heels clicked loudly into the floor.

"Lucy! Lucy! What is the matter!?" Grandeeneey yelled.

"Please please let me use your car! I'm begging you!!" Lucy cried.

"Why Lucy!?"

"It's Levi!! My baby!!" Grandeeneey covered her mouth.

"Levi?"

"Ok ok!!" Grandeeneey yelled. She ran towards the door and got the key off the key rack. She gave it to Lucy.

"Go! It's the first car...be careful." Grandeeneey said. Lucy nodded. Lucy ran to the garage and then...the door closed.

Natsu came running in. "Where's Lucy!?" Natsu asked worried.

"She's going to Levi. Natsu tell me what happened!" Grandeeneey commanded.

"Levi is sick...she's at the hospital..." Natsu said rubbing his head. He wanted to go with her...after her so he could be with her to help her...but the sound of rubber meant she was speeding off to go to her child.

Hospital-

"Why can't you tell me if my son is ok!!??" Sting screamed to the doctor.

"We know what it is were trying to figure out how she got it." The doctor said.

"Sting!!" Sting turned his attention to a blonde woman who ran towards the two.

"Lucy!"

"How's Levi?" Lucy's eyes were very puffy from the tears she had shaded on the way.

"We know what he has...we just...don't know how he got it." The doctor said.

"Well...can you tell me what he has?" Lucy asked waiting for the answer to come.

"...Whooping Cough...she some how got the whooping cough. I believe...well we believe she was exposed to someone that had a really bad cough. If she has please tell me." Lucy and Sting looked at each other.

"Before he came with us...he was with Foster parents. He was born healthy. In his first two months he had all his shots and vaccines. I don't know how he could have gotten it doctor." Lucy said.

"Doctor Marvell! You are needed in room 309! I repeat! Doctor Marvell! You are needed in room 309!" An intercom came on saying.

"That's your son's room. If you will like you may come with me to see him but you can't get near him." He turned the other way and started walking. Lucy took Sting's hand and they walked after him.

For that moment Lucy felt warmth inside her from Sting because they created this life though on accident...they were here because they needed to be. Because...they were parents. Heh...like they say...Something's happen for reason. This was one of the reasons. Lucy said in her turning pale.

Heartfilia Company Inc.-

Layla P.O.V.

It was now 7 p.m. I had no call from Lucy...which surprised me. Then the phone rung. I looked but it wasn't Lucy...it was Sting. "Sting?"

"Ms. Heartfilia...we have an emergency." He said through the phone. I heard crying in the background...sounded like a baby.

"What is it?" I asked sitting up straight in my chair.

"Lucy and I are at the hospital right now." He said calm.

"What happened!?" I shouted through the phone.

"We found out Levi got whooping cough...we don't know who but he coughed up blood. I took him to the hospital immediately and then called Lucy. Now I'm calling you...please come take Lucy home. I can't stand to see her this way..." Sting said. Then I heard the coughing.

"Ok ok I'll be there soon." I confirmed him.

"Ok." Then we hung up. I started gathering my things and then shot out the door. I decided not to worry Leo because he would be in the state of worry because he became close to Lucy and Levi.

My other employees were still working so I put my Secretary in charge. I ran through the building and raced to my car. What I was about to do is crazy...but...

I was speeding out of the parking lot and to the hospital. It was actually far. "Damn...it's happening all over again."

Flashback-

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Wait...my son has gain Whooping cough!?" A long haired blond woman said covering her mouth while being in the embraced of a muscular man with blond hair as well.

Yes...this was Layla Heartfilia and Jude Heartfilia 8 years before Lucy's birth...Layla's 17th birthday and her son getting sick. "Will he recover!?" Layla shouted.

"...it's a possibility...but he may not...if he does he'll be on a lot of medicine and you want see him for a very long time..." The doctor said.

End of Flashback-

Layla P.O.V.

"Wow...it happened all over again...didn't it Jude?" I mumble to myself.

It's been years now Lucas my dear son...and it seems you still have not came back. You're now 28...and you live with my mother still...don't you? In at least 15 mintues I reached the hospital...I was driving very fast. Surprisingly I didn't get a ticket.

I jumped out my car, locked the door and ran to the doors of the hospital. I went to the front deck. "Excuse me Miss." I said panting.

"Yes?" The woman had light green hair in a messy bun.

"What room is Levi Eucliffe in?" I asked. Wow that sounds like my name...whoa I mean it is my first name after all.

"Oh yes 309...if not try 543...but may I ask who-" I disregarded her question and ran towards some elevators.

"Wait Miss!!" She called to me but I ignored. The doors had shut and some cheesy elevator music came on. I pressed 3 and started up. When the doors opened I saw blonde hair moving. I ran towards. Then saw blue eyes.

Sting. I slowed down as I got near. "Sting." He swung his head towards me. His eyes were red.

"What's the status with Levi!? And where's Lucy!?" I question him.

"He's feeling somewhat better and his coughing has dead down...but he's very pale. Lucy has got him to sleep...she's inside. She told me to go home but I told her no...so we had a tiny argument. Now I'm standing out here." He said looking away from me.

I sighed. Before I can go into that room...I have to talk to Sting...he's in a big dilemma right now. I sat next to him. "Hey...you want me to tell you a story?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled. "Ok."

I thought about this for a moment...thinking about if I should tell him or not. Then it came to the conclusion of my thinking my brother already knows, my ex-husband, my mother, my sister-in-law, my best friend Grandeeneey, her husband Igneel, and my father...

Those are the people that knew...now I'm telling Sting...then Lucy. "This exact same thing happened to me when I was 17...I had a son when I was 16...he got the Whopping Cough as well."

***************************************************************************************************************

For some reason I feel like a bad person having all these terrible things happen to the characters...but it gets worst later on.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye!

***************************************************************************************************************

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.5K 124 38
Poetry Tales of Dreamers who sacrificed too much of themselves for freedom, conquests and desire. Their eyes are always gazing above, watching the cr...
2.9K 382 21
Love is healing, cure comes after pains He was my first and only love that betrayed me but then I found the man I saw my future with, he had shown m...
741K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1M 90.2K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...