Brooklyn's Break In #1 | ✔

By starsatmidnight_

Highest #294 in ChickLit before rated MATURE 🔞 S E X U A L C O N T E N T 🔞 Read at your own risk Br... More

ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ💦
ᶠᶤᵛᵉ💦
ˢᶤˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᵗᵉᶰ💦
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶠᶤᶠᵗᵉᵉᶰ💦
ˢᶤˣᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ💦
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ💦
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʸ
epilogue
trivia
New Story Idea: checklist

ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ

1.1K 48 5
By starsatmidnight_

The both of them froze and Asher's first instinct was to block the view of the intruder from Brooklyn. His weight fell on her and she welcomed it with open arms, glad for some protection. She would've moaned if it were on any other occasion where she would savor the feeling, but currently her mom was at the doorway possibly seeing her half naked.

Lisa stopped in her tracks and her hand flew to her eyes, blocking her view once she finally had a good idea about the happenings. "I'm so sorry, I should've-"

"Mom-"

Two of them said at the same time. Brooklyn pulled Asher harder against her as a shield to cover from her mom. "Mom, now's not a good time," she gritted over Asher's shoulder, her face blushing red.

Asher kissed her neck to try soothe her nerves, which remained useless because her blood was pumping but not towards the right direction. He buried his nose in the crook of her neck and breathe in her scent.

Lisa turned around, as if that can do stumbling into her daughter justice, the tips of her ears that were visible on the side of her head heated as well. "I didn't know," she defended, "I'm sorry."

"Can you please leave?" Brooklyn asked with an edge to her tone, but she was slowly enjoying the other happening event, "whatever you wanted can wait."

"I'm sorry!" she repeated for the third time. "I'm have something that I want to discuss with you and I thought you were alone and it's what I usually do so I thought it was okay. And...and-"

"Get. Out," she growled, pronouncing each word. "I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Okay," she breathed and her tensed shoulders lower. She walked out with her head down and closed the door firmly shut behind her.

Brooklyn was almost glaring daggers at the door, despite Asher's best efforts, "baby, calm down," he nibbled on her neck, "Calm down."

Minutes after minutes, her heartbeat finally went back to decent and she gazed at the man that was still busy marking her. He had went from her neck to pampering kisses all over her face.

When he hovered over her lips, she eagerly leaned up to kiss him, giving him an easy way to unhook her bra. His hands went behind her and when his fingers touched her back, she stopped.

And his actions stopped with her.

"What's wrong, baby?" Asher looked down at her with a pair of concerned eyes.

"Uh, nothing," she answered, voice raspy, "I just- maybe I should go hear out my mom. Maybe it's important."

He nodded in understanding and rolled to his side, "Yeah, you should. Go," he said, smiling softly. "Do you want me to go with you? I don't know, for moral support?"

"Will you?" she asked as she scrambled from the bed, looking around for her top and she found it lying way across the room. Asher must've wanted it gone. Bad.

Asher stood up with her as well. "Of course, baby. I'll go anywhere with you, but I have something to take care of first," he made a hand motion to his lower regions that was making a tent in his pants.

"Oh."

"Yeah," he said with a crooked smile, "don't worry about it, I'll do it myself. I'll try to be quick," he winked and disappeared into the bathroom.

Brooklyn sighed and thought about what her mom could possibly want the couldn't wait until tomorrow morning where they were in a habit to eat breakfast together. That was usually the time where they catch up and talk.

It must be of some importance if she needed to talk to her so soon, so it was probably more sensible to find out what it was now than later.

A muffled groan came from the bathroom and her ears perked. Those noises Asher made always got a pool between her legs. She quietly tiptoed to the bathroom and pushed the door open quietly.

He has his hands wrapped around his shaft and he was stroking it wildly. Leaning on the wall, she had her eye trained on him pleasuring himself, and she had the strongest urge to relieve the ache that was starting to intensify.

Asher hasn't noticed that she was watching him yet, he didn't know that she was enjoying the show of live porn and that the main star was him. Groaning louder, he was edging closer and he moved his hand faster to create more friction.

White, hot liquid came dripping from his tip and his eyes shut on their own accord. He was picturing Brooklyn with her legs spread wide and his hands were her vagina. His fists were her walls and he was having sex with her. That was enough to shatter him into a round of orgasm.

His breathing was loud and his cock was now limp and hanging normally. He cleaned up as much as he can and flushed the toilet, then turned around to leave. That was when he saw Brooklyn, biting her lips and smiling at him with lust filled eyes, and he knew immediately what just took place.

The naughty woman that he loved had just witnessed him jerking off, and she was damn turned on by it.

"Brooklyn," his voice was husky when he came to the realization, "were you there this whole time? Watching me as I stroke my cock?"

"Yes," she answered in a breathy whisper, still rubbing circles on her clit through her pants.

Closing his eyes as if that can help with some restrain, he tried to control his breathing from erratic to leisure but with Brooklyn still touching herself on front of him, he found it impossible to achieve. "Babe, you need to stop that before I get another boner by watching you. If that happens, seeing your mom might just have to wait till afternoon, tomorrow."

"That's tragic," she hummed in agreement, "what do you think, should I stop?" she teased, her tongue darting out of her mouth to lick her lips in a sensual way, landing with a seductive bite.

Growling, Asher rushed forward to pull her small, curvy body to his hard, fit one. He brushed a strand of hair that fell stray and held her face in his hands, "God, no. I don't ever want you to stop. But for the sake if my sanity and your growing curiosity, you should. It wouldn't be long before your mom goes to bed."

Brooklyn was disappointed but she understood his reasoning. It made perfect sense and he was right. The only reason why they couldn't continue their activities after Brooklyn sent Lisa away was because Brooklyn wanted to find out what her mother wanted. It had spoiled her sexual mood and she wouldn't be able to sit tight until she found out.

"You're right," she conceded. "Come. It's already ten. If we don't go now we can kiss our sex goodbye."

"That's a low blow, Brooklyn," he groaned, "now I have to make sure we get there. Get on my back," he ordered, bending his knees and looked at Brooklyn expectantly for her to climb on.

She scoffed, "stand straight, I'm not doing that so don't waste your time."

"Get up, baby, we need to be there or else I'll be suffering from blue balls tonight." He scrunched up his face to show his discomfort but because he looked so cute while doing so, it ignited a laugh within her instead of the sympathy that he wanted.

"You're adorable, and I love you, and I would do anything for you, but not this," she told him while shaking her head. "I have my own legs. Thanks though," she grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He still doesn't stand, which made their position very awkward. He was bent forward, hands limply at the side ready to hold her ass up, and she was there, with a huge, weirdly shaped gap between them.

"You can do whatever you want, babe, but I won't move until you get on my back," he persisted with a straight face, but it wasn't long before a grin stretched. "I would gee up, if I were you. My legs are getting tired."

"Stand up properly and stretch those legs then, I don't need the trouble of pushing you around in a wheelchair because you disabled your legs by being an idiot."

"Climb on, baby, we wasted more time than we were supposed to arguing about this. If you weren't so stubborn we would've been there centuries ago."

"If you would just let me walk," she groaned, slapping his head softly. "Fine, I'll do it just this one time, for the sake of our night and what's to come."

"There's the good girl," he made a sound of approval, "come on then, this golden carriage won't wait forever."

Huffing, she begrudgingly lifted a leg over his back while fighting a smile. As if on instinct, her hands went around his neck in fear that his hold wouldn't be strong enough and she would fall, but his hands went under her ass to keep her from slipping down and he squeezed it.

It caused a moan to stem from Brooklyn and she buried her face into his neck to inhale his scent, which calmed her as well as aroused her.

"Hold on tight, baby," he called, "this is going to be a fast but bumpy ride," before he took off into a mad sprint.

Brooklyn knew he was as fit as a fiddle, and he could probably run miles before he ran out of breath, but she never knew that he could sprint like Usian Bolt. She felt her cheeks ripping right out of her skull and her eyes could barely open from the wind.

In merely a minute, he managed to run down a flight of stairs, though the big and wide living room, the kitchen, passing the pool, up another flight of stairs, down the hallway that lead to Lisa's room, and knocked on her door.
All while not collapsing from lack of oxygen.

Brooklyn tumbled from his back, barely able to stand upright due to extreme dizziness and her heartbeat racing a million miles an hour. One would think that she was the one that did all the running if compared to Asher.

Heaving, she knocked persistently on the door, "mom, it's us," she called, "open up." She tried the knob but it wouldn't budge.

After a few moment, there was some shuffling from the inside of the room. "Brooklyn?"

"Yeah. It's me."

She opened the door and Brooklyn had to fight the blush that was begging to make an appearance. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea coming here so soon after the incident after all.

But Lisa didn't seem to care about that. She acted perfectly normal, like the last thirty minutes didn't happen. "Asher's here too. Good. Both of you need to know this. Come in," she opened the door wider for them, "I have something important that the both of you should know."

____________________

Whatever time zones you're at, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!

2018, here we come!! 🎆🎆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
440K 11.6K 50
Previously known as - Us Feyre - A silent and calm girl living alone in a small apartment. As an orphan she faced many difficulties and wasn't blesse...
1.9M 66.8K 53
'It seems you don't get it. Ms. Jones, let me rephrase it.' Asher said. Carson look at him as if he had already lost his mind. Asher then stood up. H...
223K 12.1K 40
An ambitious Indian-American CEO mixes business with pleasure when she finds a hot-headed investor for a new venture. However, when forces threaten t...