Comeback

By kkjustifyme

In a situation where Park Jimin breaks up with you for wealth, you go back and spend your days with your 2 br... More

Why?
Back Home
Without You
1 Fight, 1 Plan
A/N
Thank You
Out and Away
What?!!!
Loved Once
Unexpected
Lost and Found
YOO I'M BACK
Alcohols aren't Alcoholic
Meeting Him
Fighting For You
A/N!!
Why? *Jimin's POV*
The Start of Another Beginning
You're Not Fighting Alone
👀

Hugs and Knives

12 2 0
By kkjustifyme

Author's POV

It was morning and Y/n was the only one awake out of all of her companions. She decided to go out the balcony of her room to get some fresh air.

"What the hell was that?"

'Take care Ms. Jeon and don't get into trouble next time'

'What the fuck is wrong with him? And why the hell did he save me?'

Y/n could still remember the night Jimin saved her from that 'man'. She remembered the fear she felt but most of all, the anger she could see in the eyes of her ex. She didn't understand why he, out of all people, would feel rage and concern when he was the one who made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

"Aishh! Park fucking Jimin. What are you up to?"

"Probably plotting how to break you again"

The sound of a very masculine voice took Y/n by surprise.

"Don't you know how to knock? Jeez, what if I was changing or something?"

"I'm your brother and we used to take baths together when we were young."

"First of all, we were kids then. Now, is different you sly bunny"

"YAH!"

*knock*

"Come in!"

Jungkook,Yoongi, along with Taehyung walked inside the room with a mug of coffee in their hands.

"How you holding up Y/n?"

"Fine, I guess"

Taehyung sighed and put his mug down on the small coffee table. He tapped Jungkook's shoulder and told him that he wanted to talk to Y/n in private. The younger protested at first but once he saw the seriousness in his hyung's eyes, he contemplated for a while before agreeing. He took his elder brother with him out of the room and gave his sister some alone time with Taehyung.

Jungkook's POV

I took Yoongi hyung out of the room and dragged him to mine. I gave him a game console and invited him to play Overwatch with me.

"No thanks kid, I'd rather have a date with the bed at this time. It's calling me."

"Oh yeah? What's it saying then?"

"It says 'Daddy! Come here I need you with me! Please!"

"Ew hyung, you're too kingky! Damn, I can't even unhear that. I don't even know if I can sleep on that tonight either."

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Don't act all innocent. Don't even try lying to me that you haven't tried telling a girl to call you daddy. We've lived together for God knows how long and the walls of our house aren't that thick as your thighs you know. I may sleep most of the time like a sloth but I ain't deaf. I have powers you know and if you'll still try to lie about it, I have a record in my phone. You wanna listen to it?"

"N-no, I'm good."

'Jesus, no way in hell am I bringing a girl to that house again if Yoongi hyung's there.'

I decided to keep quiet and let the old man sleep while I play Overwatch.

Author's POV

Taehyung told Y/n to sit back at the couch with him making her follow him inside the room. Both of them sat down and Taehyung sighed, not knowing how to bring the topic up.

"Tae, you okay?"

Taehyung held Y/n's hands in his and looked deeply into her eyes. The gesture took Y/n by surprise making her flustered. She wasn't used to the Taehyung in front of her. His eyes screamed sincerity and concern and if it weren't for the fact that he was her brother's best mate and also her best friend, she would have blushed madly knowing that she was a person who would easily get flustered.

"Y/n"

"Hm?"

"You met him again didn't you?"

Y/n was shocked to hear the words coming out from the boy's mouth.

'How the fuck did he know about that? Only my brothers were there to come get me. Did he follow them?'

"If you're wondering how I found out, I followed Jungkook and Yoongi hyung the way to you. While they were busy checking on you, I saw Jimin hiding. I didn't tell any of you because I know that the next thing to happen wouldn't be so pretty. Now tell me, you met him right?"

"N-no oppa"

"Tell me the truth Y/n. I won't get mad"

Y/n sighed knowing that she couldn't lie any further.

"Yes, I did. In fact, he was the one who saved me. Oppa, to be honest I don't know what to do anymore. He's giving me so many mixed signals and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy when he was the one who saved me. I'm so fucking confused right now. Uggghhhh!"

"Y/n, I know you still love him. But you have to face the fact that he doesn't love you anymore. He even got himself a new girlfriend so fast right? He's not worth the love you have for him. He's not worth your thoughts, tears, attention and concern. Let him go. You deserve to be happy"

Y/n couldn't hold it back anymore and cried. She felt Taehyung's words pierce her heart and mind like swords. She was once again snapped back into reality. Although she wouldn't admit it, she knew that she somehow wanted her ex back into her arms. She didn't care what other people would think about her. She just wanted the love of her life back. But she knew all too well that that wouldn't happen anymore. He didn't love her anymore and he loves someone else now and Y/n has to accept the fact that he can't be hers and she can't be his.

"Shhh, don't cry. Oppa's here."

Taehyung traced comforting cirlces in the back of the younger and wiped the river of tears with the handkerchief he kept in his back pocket.

"Oppa, thank you."

Hoseok's POV

What a beautiful day! I wonder how Y/n is doing. She must've been so scared last night. Getting lost here made all of us worry so much. Good thing her brothers found her in time.

"Oh? What's this?"

I saw a yellow handkerchief on my nightstand and picked it up. I don't remember packing up hankies for the trip here. I wracked my brain for a specific memory of packing the thing and remembered that back at the airport, I accidentally spilled a cup of coffee on my jeans and Y/n lended me her handkerchief so I could wipe it off.

'I better return it to her then'

I went out of my room and walked towards Y/n's. I knocked on the door several times but no one answered. I started getting worried so I slightly opened the door and looked through the  small gap.

I saw Y/n crying on Taehyung's shoulder and decided to go in.

"Y/n-ah, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Hyung? Since when did you get here?"

"I kept on knocking but nobody answered so I decided to come in. Sorry."

"I-it's fine oppa. Do you need something?"

"Oh, well I just wanted to return your handkerchief, the one you lended me back at the airport"

"Oh, haha I completely forgot about that. Thanks."

"Anywayyyyy, why are you crying? Taehyung, what did you do to make our princess cry?"

"A-ah, oppa don't worry. Tae oppa didn't do anything. I just suddenly got homesick that's all. Don't worry I'm fine"

Y/n smiled at us gently and I returned the gesture but I couldn't help but think that Taehyung knew something. Like he knew the real reason why she cried.

'I better tell Jungkook and Yoongi hyung'

"Ok princess. Well, I better go back to my room and shower. Byeee"

I quickly went out of the room and rushed to Jungkook's room first since it was the nearest. I knocked twice until a tall figure opened the wooden door for me and let me in.

'Oh? Yoongi hyung's here too? Good. I can tell them at the same time'

Yoongi hyung woke up from his beauty sleep and got up from the bed and transferred to the seat in front of me. He drank the glass of water Jungkook gave him while I just let mine sit at the table. Jungkook asked me why I decided to come by and I let out a huge sigh. At first, I was a bit hesitant since I wasn't really sure if Tae really knew the real reason why their sister cried but still. I just had this feeling that he and Y/n are hiding something.

"Kookie, Yoongi hyung"

"Hm?"

"I saw Y/n crying earlier. She was crying on Taehyung's shoulder. She told me she just felt homesick but I personally don't believe her. I just had this gut feeling that Taehyung also knew the real reason why she cried and their both keeping to themselves. But I'm not sure if my instinct is true. I just wanted to tell you guys sine she is your sister and I know you don't want to see her cry any day"

Jungkook sighed and threw himself back at his seat. He ruffled his hair and tapped Yoongi hyung's shoulder.

"Hyung, I think it has something to do with the important thing he wanted to talk to her about earlier."

"Why didn't he tell us about it then? We're his best friends and Y/n's our sister. We're not supposed to keep secrets from each other."

"Let's have an open forum then. We'll talk about it later tonight when Y/n's asleep. We can have it in my room since obviously, Yoongi hyung doesn't really like many people in his room and your room Kookie is too disorganized."

"Ok then. We'll have it later tonight."

*time skip to tonight*

Author's POV

Y/n decided to go out for a bit and check the spa they had in the hotel. She was too stressed from everything that was happening and decided to get a massage to relieve some tension from her body.

"Spa....Spa....Spa....Spa....Spa.....Spa"

Y/n continued to look for the spa along the long hallway until eventually she reached the very end.

"Ahah! Here you are. Damn, why are you so hard to find? Hahahahhaha"

*cling*

(The italicized parts are said in English)

"Welcome ma'am to Bed Beauty Spa! How may I help you today?"

"Umm, I'll get the Diamond Peel and Rock Massage for today please"

Y/n smiled gently at the tenant and sighed in relief knowing that paying attention to English class back in school really paid off.

"Right this way ma'am"

The woman guided her to a room covered by a curtain. There, inside the room stood a middle-aged woman smiling gently at Y/n. She guessed that she would be the woman massaging her today. Y/n returned the kind gesture and proceeded to take off her clothes. She covered herself in a towel and laid down on the soft bed with her back facing the lady. Soon, the lady's hands worked like magic on her back and soon enough, Y/n fell to a deep sleep feeling very relaxed.

Meanwhile...

"Taehyung-ah"

"Oh? Namjoon hyung. What is it?"

"Come to Hoseok's room. You've got some explaining to do."

"H-huh? Ok. I'll be there in a bit. Let me just brush my teeth and I'll be there in 2 minutes."

"Make it quick"

"Y-yes hyung"

Taehyung quickly brushed his teeth and made his way to Hoseok' s room. Once he opened the door, he was greeted by 5 serious faces, making him gulp out of nervousness.

"Guys, why are you so serious?"

"Yah, Taehyung-ssi. Why did Y/n cry? Did you do something?"

"No! What the hell?! You know that I would never hurt Y/n! Why would you think that?"

"Then why was she crying then?!"

Jungkook's voice caught Taehyung off guard making him step back a bit with a sigh.

"Sit and calm down and I'll tell you every single detail"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...
780 55 11
"she forget me, but what about our love?" what will you do when?.... you'll meet your loved ones as a stranger all over again.. let's find it out by...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
2.9K 135 16
Being a single father was hard. Taehyung's wife of three years passed away, leaving him alone with their kid. Even though they had married at an earl...