Comeback

By kkjustifyme

In a situation where Park Jimin breaks up with you for wealth, you go back and spend your days with your 2 br... More

Why?
Back Home
Without You
1 Fight, 1 Plan
A/N
Thank You
Out and Away
What?!!!
Unexpected
Lost and Found
YOO I'M BACK
Hugs and Knives
Alcohols aren't Alcoholic
Meeting Him
Fighting For You
A/N!!
Why? *Jimin's POV*
The Start of Another Beginning
You're Not Fighting Alone
πŸ‘€

Loved Once

14 3 0
By kkjustifyme

"Huh?"

You awoke at an unfamiliar bed in a very unfamiliar room. You slowly sat up and ran your hand through your hair, feeling the soft locks glide smoothly through your fingertips. You stood up from the bed and walked to the big glass window to see that it had already turned pitch black outside with the lights from the city acting as stars. The rushing cars in the streets left a visible line of bright neon colors, making the sight perfect for a cliche romantic scene where the man would hug the woman from behind and leave a trail of butterfly kisses on her neck. But of course, that won't happen to you anymore as you started to remember what had happened in the airport.

'Oh right, I'm in LA with my brothers and his friends and......... Jimin'

You heaved a sigh and flopped down on the sofa. You looked up into the ceiling and stared at it for a while, even longer than what you had intended. You somehow found it more interesting to just stare off into space and think about nothing. It was like a silent medication to everything for you, considering the fact that you and your brothers had to depend on your own selves all your lives. True you did have parents, but it felt like you didn't have any. They weren't always there when you needed them the most but, you were okay with it. As long as you were with your bothers, you didn't actually mind that much.

You heard a knock on your door and you quickly rushed to see who it is. You viewed through the peephole to see that everyone was gathered outside your door, patiently waiting for you to answer. You wasted no time in opening it and led them inside your room.

"Y/n! Are you okay now my child?"

"Yes Jin eomma I'm fine"

You smiled gently at the 25 year old man in front of you and gave him a reassuring hug.

"By the way, how did I get here?"

"Oh well you see, we were looking for you inside the airport and saw you fell asleep in the waiting chairs so one of us had to carry you,obviously, since we didn't want to wake you up"

You simply nodded your head. You didn't ask many questions since you knew that they couldn't have possibly carried you all the way here from the airport. You weren't dumb and naive. You were just Y/n. End of story.

"Oh yeah Taehyung, you said you wanted to tell us something? What is it man?"

Namjoon asked the younger boy with a curious look on his face. You were a different story though. Right after Namjoon asked the question, you shot your head up to Taehyung and pleaded him with your eyes to not tell them. Taehyung didn't spare you a glance though, knowing that he couldn't resist your pleading eyes and puppy-like face. He needed to do what was right for you and so he told his hyungs about everything that happened back at the airport.

"............."

"HE WHAT?!"
"THAT BASTARD—"
"I'LL KILL HIM"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THAT DUDE?!"
"THAT RETARD, HOW DARE HE?!"

You, yourself was also in a daze. You didn't expect Taehyung to actually spy on you while you were talking with Jimin, considering the fact that you had oh-so-nicely ditched him to win that so-called race. Even Yoongi was really angry. No wait, that's an understatement. He was fuming with a red face and steam was coming out of his nose and ears. It was enough that he had found out that Park Jimin was inside the same plane with you guys. But this?! It has the words, plain devil shit written all over it.

"G-guys please calm down. I dissed him already ok? Isn't that fine enough?"

"You- You dissed him?"

Taehyung seemed a little bit surprised which made you smile nervously at his reaction. Everyone's attention was on you right now, their eyes perking and excitement filling their bodies, patiently waiting for you to finish your statement. You started to squirm a little at the attention you were receiving and played a little with the hem of your dress to help ease your nervousness.

"Y-yeah"

ALL: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

You let out a huge breath and straightened your back for a better posture. You puffed out your chest a little and made your way towards the velvet green sofa and sat on it. You put your face in your hand and leaned on the arm rest of the sofa and faced the light brown wall of your hotel room.

"I may or may not have told him that they should stop using the oven"

"What the hell you little potato? Why?"

'Aish this bunny'

"Because plastic melts"

"........."

"BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.OHMAHGHADOURHEARTIS—OHMYGOODDD. YASSSS Y/N YOU ARE LEARNING MY CHILD!!!!! BITCH HE GOT SLAYEEEDDD. AYEEE NICE ONE. OHMHAH GHAD STOB IT. I KENNAT, THIS IS GOLDENHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. HE GOT NO JAMS MANNNN!!!!!"

Your brothers and their friends were laughing hysterically to the point where some tears were already escaping from their eyes.

"His girlfriend was already cheating on him though. After she kissed him in front of me, I saw her practically feeding off the face of another guy near the gates. It's sometimes hilarious how karma works"

"Tch. He deserved it though"

All of you continued to chatter away throughout the night until eventually most of of you guys grew tired and decided that it was time to go to sleep. After all, all of you still have to wake up early in the morning since you had to do some sightseeing around this place. Once all of the guys were out of your room and after some 'goodnights', you were about to flop down on your bed and sleep again but eventually, fate had other plans for you.

*grumble* *grumble* *grumble*

"Oh yeah I haven't eaten dinner yet. What a pain."

Sensing that everybody was really tired, you decided to go down to the cafeteria in the hotel and order some food for yourself. It was still 10:00 though, so the cafeteria was still open when you reached there. You ordered a bowl of hot ramen and some iced tea to go with it. You were eating peacefully until you had finished your drink before your own bowl of ramen making you thirsty. You sat up and  went to get a glass of water from the dispenser since you only had enough money to buy you one bowl of ramen and one glass of iced tea and besides, you were too lazy to abandon your food just to go back upstairs to get your wallet and come back here again which was a totally waste of energy and time.

"Well look who's here"

'Oh my God is that....'

"Hoshi!!!!"

You quickly hugged your long- term best friend. You haven't seen him since you left Busan to go to Seoul and you missed him so much. The both of you are best of friends and still are, but the both of you haven't talked that much since the both of you were too busy dealing with college and your respective jobs.

"Oh my God how are you?! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I know right? I miss myself too!"

He wiped away a fake tear from his right eye and you slapped him on the back of his head making him groan in pain. You swore that he had never changed ever since you left, making a ray of happiness flash through you like a speed of light.

"So, what are you doing here Ms Jeon? Thought you were in Seoul?"

"I was. But something just came up  so me, my brothers and his friends decided to come here to cool off for a while"

You tried to smile genuinely at the man in front of you, hoping that he wouldn't see right through you. Hoshi was one of the few people that could read you like a book and once he finds out about Jimin, he'll freak and break that guy's neck without hesitation.

"Y/n."
"Your lying to me again. You better sit down and tell me everything young lady."

"But Hoshi~"

"If your still hungry, I'll sit and watch you just to make sure you won't escape"

He grinned mischievously taking your shoulders and pushing you to sit down on your chair. He motioned you to continue eating and you were feeling uncomfortable knowing that you couldn't hide anything from him. After all, he is your best friend. You started to think of random excuses in your head to help cover up your case but to no avail, nothing really seemed convincing enough. You finished your food and drank your glass of water, only to be met by a curious Hoshi who was staring at you intently, silently telling you to tell him everything that happened.

"Hoshi, I told you I'm fine ok? Nothing's wrong."

"Liar"

You heaved a sigh and mustered up every bit of courage you have. You looked at him straight in the eyes and remembered the times when the both of you would tell each other's secrets. No one would judge. No one would discriminate. Just the two of you listening to each other, listening intently as to what the other had to say about themselves. Nothing more, nothing less. But now, you felt like you needed him the most. You wanted to stand up and hug him, all the while crying on his shoulders as he stroked your back lovingly. There were just times that you wished that you had fallen in love with your best friend rather than some other boy in your life. He was the one who understood you the most and you loved him for that. Even your brothers can't really compare to a guy like him. He was among the best guys you've had in your life.

"Y/n? You okay there hun?"

You woke up from your trance and gave him a slight smile, indicating him that you were fine. You let out a breath and told him everything from the beginning up to the end. Tears would sometimes try to form in your eyes but you quickly blinked them away. You didn't like Hoshi seeing you cry. It's already enough that he has loads of work to do and the last thing you wanted to give to him was to let him deal with your drama.

"And that's how we got here..."

"Wow, Y/n. Oh my God I am so sorry. I'm sorry that I couldn't comfort you and be there for you in Seoul. I'm sorry that I couldn't contact you most of the time. God I'm such an idiot"

"No no no no, Hoshi you're not. It's fine. It's my drama anyway, so let me handle it ok? That last thing I want is to add up to your problems, so please don't blame yourself for something you didn't do."

Hoshi sighed and stood up from his chair to give you a warm hug.

"Do you mind if I walk you back to your room? I know you need somebody to lean on right now"

"Thanks Hoshi but... I'll be fine. I don't want to deprive you from your sleep and plus it's almost 11 and I'm pretty sure you have work tomorrow, so please don't mind me ok?"

Hoshi gave you an approving nod and escorted you to the elevator. He gave you one last hug and waved goodbye as he made his way to the lobby. His footsteps echoed throughout the room but stopped when he saw an all too familiar face sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and a glass of wine in his hand.

"Boss?"

"Hoshi...... what did she say?"

Hoshi heaved out a sigh and, "Sir are you sure you want to keep doing this? Don't you love her?"

"I do Hoshi, more than you could ever dream of. But there are just times when you just have to let the ones you love go to keep them safe. I had no other option and I know she'll move on from me in a span of time. Her happiness means the most to me and I'm willing to sacrifice everything just to see that smile of hers even if it's just from afar"

A sad smile crept onto his boss's face making him let out a sad little grin himself. He didn't understand why fate had to be so cruel to this beautiful couple. But all he knows is that, all things will end well for these two. He just knows it. Park Jimin. He really is an interesting guy to be with. Let's just wish it won't be too late for these two until he realizes her importance to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
2.9K 135 16
Being a single father was hard. Taehyung's wife of three years passed away, leaving him alone with their kid. Even though they had married at an earl...
6.3K 184 12
Attending a school that only rich people could enter was a big privilege. But was having to deal with cocky know-it-alls and annoying brats worth it...
3.1K 149 41
*UNEDITED* The most popular, handsome and the jerkest guy of the whole school is my ex, Jeon Jungkook, who wants me back. He propose to me to stay fr...