Comeback

By kkjustifyme

In a situation where Park Jimin breaks up with you for wealth, you go back and spend your days with your 2 br... More

Why?
Back Home
Without You
1 Fight, 1 Plan
A/N
Thank You
What?!!!
Loved Once
Unexpected
Lost and Found
YOO I'M BACK
Hugs and Knives
Alcohols aren't Alcoholic
Meeting Him
Fighting For You
A/N!!
Why? *Jimin's POV*
The Start of Another Beginning
You're Not Fighting Alone
๐Ÿ‘€

Out and Away

21 2 0
By kkjustifyme

Your POV

I woke up feeling very groggy and uncomfortable which was oddly strange since I knew my bed well. My bed was very comfortable while this. This feels like I had a rock for a neck pillow. My neck had became stiff with the position I'm in and with the thing I'm sleeping on. I was still half awake when I started to roam my hands on the surface I'm currently still lying on but wait. Wait. This isn't my bed.

'But why does it smell so oddly familiar?'

Strong biceps. Sharp jawline. Long neck. Rock hard abs. Wait..

What?!

Beds don't have biceps or jawlines or necks nor do they have rock hard abs.  What the actual cracker is going on?!

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view of this 'thing'. I removed my hands and opened my eyes again to reveal...

'Holy merciful Neptune!'    (Spongebob Squarepants anyone?👻)

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

I screamed his name at the top of my lungs making him jolt awake in the process. He was still half awake and had no sense in his system to form a coherent system. I went into the kitchen and got a bucket of cold water.

Where did I get it? Don't ask.

"WAKE UP YOU PERVERTED HARE!"

I poured the entire bucket on his head making him stand up immediately in shock rubbing his now freezing body. My scream probably woke up the rest of the boys since they were already holding their fluffy slippers for defense as if there was an intruder or something. Well, except for Jin oppa of course. He was holding two wooden spatulas.

'Where the heck does he keep those spatulas?"

"YAH Jeon Y/n why the hell did you pour cold water on me first thing in the morning?! I'm freezing!"

'Serves you right'

"YAH First of all, why are you shirtless?!And why was I sleeping on top of you?!"

"W-well.."

I let out a sigh and turned to the rest of the boys only to see that they were glaring at Jungkook oppa. They slowly made their way to the maknae but before they could even lay a finger on him...

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! I DID NOT USE UP MY ENERGY AND INCREDIBLE COOKING SKILLS LAST NIGHT JUST SO YOU COULD SHOUT AT YOUR SISTER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! BESIDES WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS? ARE YOU PLANNING ON SOMETHING INCEST HUH?! COME HERE!"

Jin oppa pulled Jungkook by the ear up towards the stairs making all of us stifle a laugh at how silly they both look. My brother was pleading Jin oppa to let his ear go but he still wouldn't listen, making him struggle to break free from the elder's grasp.

"STOP WIGGLING. YOUR EOMMA IS GONNA GIVE YOU A GOOD ASS TALK NOW KEEP STILL AND FOLLOW ME!"

After the both of them disappeared at the end of the hall, all of us bursted into laughter whilst clutching our stomachs. Our faces turned red and we all looked like a bunch of laughing tomatoes, even Yoongi oppa! I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes and turned to the boys again as the laughter started to die down.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?"

All of them started to debate on random dishes making me mentally facepalm myself. I swear, if they weren't my friends I'd throw a frying pan into their faces.

"I want kikimbap!"

"No spicy ramen!"

"No sangyeopsal!"

"No I want chicken noodle soup!"

I sighed and just went into the kitchen to make my own choice of food. Pancakes. Don't blame me. I had no other choice and besides I don't want to hurt their feelings. I continued to beat the eggs in one large bowl and poured some milk. After making the mixture, I poured it into a pan and started making pancakes.

*time skip brought to you by an author who is a blackhole in cooking pancakes*

(Trust me, I know how to cook.. just not pancakes 😰 idk why hehehhe)

After a while, I was able to finish making the batch of pancakes which I think was enough to feed 7 people. I set the table and got some butter and honey syrup from the fridge and put them into their own containers. I went back to the living room to see everyone including Jin oppa and Jungkook oppa watching television.

"Hey guys, breakfast is ready! Let's eat!"

All: YESSSSSSS!!!

All of them made their way to the dining room and started to munch down on the pancakes. I quickly sat down and started eating since I didn't want Jin oppa to take my food just like the last time all of us had breakfast together. I just went to the bathroom for a while and when I came back my bacon and eggs were gone.

'MY POOR BABIES HUHUHUHU'

All of us were quite full after breakfast so we decided to play a game of Truth or Dare in the dining room since were a bit lazy to go back to the living room. Taehyung oppa began to spin the spatula and it landed on....

"Hoseok hyung! Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Ok ummm. Is it true that Yoona noona was the last girl you dated since high school?"

"False."

Hoseok oppa smirked at Taehyung making the younger even more curious as to who was the other lady who won the ball of sunshine's heart. We continued to play until eventually the bottle faced. Me?!

"Aha! Y/n truth or dare?"

"Ummm Jin oppa I don't think I should answer that question hahahahah."

The last time Jin oppa made me do a dare was in high school. I will never forget the time my taste buds didn't work for three whole days. I mean why wouldn't it be? He made me eat a shake full of chillis, spicy cheetos, red peppers and many other spices. Heck I was traumatized!

Don't even get me started on the truth. He made me say my crush in front of the whole gang making both of my brothers furious. The both of them wouldn't leave me alone after that and every time my high school crush does approach me, they would always be there and scare the poor guy away. Hell he couldn't even look me in the eyes anymore.

"Oh, why ever so not sweetheart? Are you afraid?"

"N-no"

"Well then answer the question Y/n"

Jin oppa smirked making me shrink in my seat as all eyes were on me now. I opened my mouth to say something but my voice box wouldn't work. I kept on opening and closing it until I could let the word out.

"D-dare"

"What? I can't hear you."

'Istg this boy"

"DARE"

"Good choice hehehe. I dare you to—"

*TV news in the living room*

"BREAKING NEWS! PARK AGENCY INC CEO PARK JIMIN SPOTTED WITH A YOUNG WOMAN IN THE CAFE HUGGING AND DRINKING COFFEE. COULD THIS BE THE REVELATION WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. IS SHE HIS GIRLFRIEND OR BETER YET.. HIS FIANCÉ? Find out more after the break"

'What?'

I felt as if my heart was being stabbed again and again. Unsurprisingly, no tears were coming out of my eyes and I just continued to look down at my lap while clenching my fist so hard that it was starting to turn white. I can't even cry anymore. I wasted all of my tears on him. So much, that the bags of water behind my eyes can't even produce any drop of tears.

"U-um Y/n I think its best if we continue this l-later."

I looked up at Jin oppa and plastered on a sad smile. I gave him a nod and looked over at the rest of the guys. Kookie and Yoongi oppa had dark expressions on their faces while Hoseok and Taehyung oppa were trying to lighten up the mood by telling stories about Namjoon oppa's clumsiness. I let out a heavy sigh and went up to my two brothers and gave both of them a hug. They hugged me back and soon the others started to join in.

"Hey guys"

"Hm?"

"Can we please get away from here, please?"

I practically begged them since I didn't want to spend a minute more in the same country as Park Jimin. I broke the hug and looked at their faces. All of them had faces saying to continue to what I have to say.

"Let's leave South Korea for a while. I want to go somewhere where I won't see or hear about Jimin. J-just to get a breather from all things. What do you say?"

"............"

"U-um well it's ok if you don't want to come. I understand you all have your other business and work but I just want to get away from this place for a while. It just feels like everything is reminding me of Jimin and it's making me feel nostalgic about the past we had"

Everyone was now looking at me and I started to fiddle with my fingers in nervousness. I felt so stupid. So vulnerable and I was shaking with curiosity and anxiousness.

'Stupid Y/n you should've just kept quiet'

"Let's go then"

"I understand— wait what?"

Namjoon oppa chuckled lightly and said...

"Aish you little potato. I said let's go."

"Wait as in, all of you are gonna come with me?!"

"YES Jeon Y/n. I swear to yeezy your so slow."

"What about your work? Will you be able to take the load when we get back?Yoongi oppa, how about your girlfriend? Are you sure—"

"YAH stop worrying kiddo. Of course we can handle it! We own the business we work in you know, so there's not much to be done when we get back. Yoongi and his girlfriend can talk about it themselves. I know she'll understand and she loves you a lot. Like a sister. And plus you're more important Y/n. Your our little princess and we're your knights in shining armor~"

"Awww eomma~ I love you guys"

"AWWW WE WUV YOU TOO!"

*time skip again*

"Ready Y/n?"

"Yes Namjoon oppa. Actually, make that more than ready."

"*chuckle* Ok we're leaving in 3 minutes so put your luggage in the back. I'll be back in a while. Let me just get my phone and charger and we'll leave ok?"

"Ok Namjoon oppa~"

He ruffled my hair and I put my suitcase at the back of the car. I quickly went inside to get a good seat but I should've known....

"YAH JUNGKOOK THOSE ARE MY CHIPS!"

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG I BOUGHT THEM FOR YOU SO SHARE YO BLESSINGS!"

"AISHHH!"

I just mentally sighed and sat beside Hoseok oppa,since he fell asleep and he was the most quiet one (besides Yoongi oppa who was listening to music) among the bickering boys.

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! I'M TRYING TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC IN PEACE!"

Everybody went silent when Yoongi oppa suddenly shouted at them making me let out a breath of relief. Soon, Namjoon oppa came back with his phone and charger and all of us were already heading towards the airport.

"Now boarding flight RJSY143 in Gate 4. I repeat, now boarding flight RJSY143 in Gate 4. We will be closing the gates in 5 minutes so passengers, please make your way to the gate. Thank you."

The second we entered the doors of Incheon International Airport, we were met by the sound of the intercom indicating that the gate for our plane was about to be closed.

"YAH GUYS HURRY UP OR WE'LL MISS THE FLIGHT!"

All of us were practically racing towards the gate and thankfully, all of us made it on time. We went into our seats in the airplane and made ourselves comfortable since it would be a long time before we reached our destination.

I listened to my Jay Park and Big Bang playlist over and over again until eventually, I fell into a deep slumber.

'Can't wait to see you LA'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
693K 32.7K 20
โI don't want him to be my soulmate!โž You whine, disgust written all over your face. โEvery night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
3.1K 149 41
*UNEDITED* The most popular, handsome and the jerkest guy of the whole school is my ex, Jeon Jungkook, who wants me back. He propose to me to stay fr...