Wish You Were Here - Part 2

By RubySlippers_

PART 2: The story of Liv and Harry continues as we see their relationship tested and tried in ways they would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
QUESTIONS
ANSWERS

Chapter 24

52K 1.4K 671
By RubySlippers_

OLIVIA'S POV 

The heels of my boots on the concrete echo twice as fast as usual in the quiet night air as I run as fast as I can up Harry's driveway.

The sounds of my rushed footsteps clap to the sound of my thoughts. I know. I know. I know.

I don't take any time to fix my hair or steady my breath before I ring the door bell and slam my fist repeatedly against the door. There's no time, I need to see him, to tell him I believe him, to tell him how much I love him, how I never stopped loving him.

My brow creases when there is no answer and I try again, knocking urgently, hoping he is just asleep or in the shower.

After five minutes my knuckles are red and sore and I rest my back against the wood, exhausted and defeated as I sink down onto the ground.

Where is he? Did he decide to call another girl to numb the pain or go to a bar?

I squeeze my eyes shut at my stupidity for not having a working phone, it's too late to try and find my way back to Bec's apartment and I have no way of calling a cab.

I wrap the front of my hideous, old coat closer to my body and lay my head down as I worry about where he is or who he's with.

"Olivia?" I hear as my eyes flicker open and I register where I am. I must have fallen asleep on Harry's door step and although the sky is still pitch black, Harry is now crouched down in front of me.

He's still in the same clothes from the party and is looking at me with concern as I sit up shivering uncontrollably from both the cold and from his presence.

He stands swiftly and pulls me to my feet, the warmth of his hand on my arm sending the heat of a thousand fires through my veins. He unlocks the door quickly and pulls us inside, his hands running up and down my arms in an attempt to warm me up.

"What are you doing sleeping out there in the cold?" He asks, as broken as his voice is I can still hear it dripping in love and concern.

"I-I was waiting for you," I fumble, still trying to determine if this is a dream and I watch as his brow furrows and he runs a hand through his hair.

"I was at Tyler's, we-" He says matter of factly but I can't keep it in any longer.

"Harry, I love you! I'm sorry I didn't I believe you." I rush and hear him take a sharp breath in. "I know you, Harry! I know you wouldn't do this. You would never do this. I shouldn't have second guessed my judgment. Please don't give up on me! I'm so fucking sorry, I trust y-" His lips crash into mine before I can get the words out.

My hands find his face as his grip my arms and he pushes back to look into my eyes.

"Liv?" he exhales my name in a question like he is finally seeing me for the first time in months and the relief in his voice opens the flood gates my body has been barging up for so long.

Imprisoned tears break free and pour from my eyes and realisation hits us both that this is real, they may have torn us apart, but we are stronger.

Our hands reach for each others faces, as I sob uncontrollably and he stays the strong, controlled, composed one, our roles seemingly transitioned and reversed as we frantically try to kiss away the pain that someone else had so evilly caused.

"What made you change your mind?" He pulls away and asks between short breaths, his voice cracking with emotion.

"I know and you know." I sniffle and shrug before his hands scoop under my behind and I jump into his arms, my legs wrap around his waist and my body feels alive again, pressed into his after laying dormant for so long. It's like I've been asleep, watching the world go by in a hazy dream but now I'm wide awake.

I kiss his cheeks and both eyelids the way I have been imagining for so long before he buries his head into my neck in relief.

"Fuck, I missed you. I missed you so fucking much. Was dying without you." He whimpers and I push back so I can run my thumbs over his eyebrows to smooth out the frown embedded into it from the past month. My mind is trying to absorb every inch of the face I had been dreaming about for too many days and nights.

His fingers dig into my waist as he attempts to pull me in closer than our bodies allow and his lips find mine, my salty tears meeting in the connection. I feel like I've been stumbling around in the dark for the past month and when his tongue pushes into my mouth it's as if someone has just turned on the brightest light. This is right, this is where I belong.

I don't care what the world thinks, what my parents think, what the evidence looks like. He loves me and only me and I may have been fooled into thinking otherwise for a moment but I believe in him and I, with every fibre of my being.

"Olivia," He pants, breaking our lips apart and I want to scream at the tiny distance that has become completely intolerable after so long apart. "I left the party to go to Tyler's because a fan's come forward. She has the whole thing on video if you want to see it? To be sure?" Harry asks, his voice full of insecurity.

I shake my head defiantly, putting any doubt out of his mind.

"No. No, Harry, I don't need to see it. I trust you." I tell him and I've never been more sure of anything.

I run my hands through his soft curls and I push my lips into his again, our tongues meeting in passionate swirls of desire and desperation. The strangled noise that escapes the back of his throat makes my whole body shiver, it's a mix of longing, disbelief and earth melting relief.

"The other night, was... awful, so awful." He moans into my mouth and I nod as he walks backwards towards the bedroom... our bedroom.

"Let's never talk about that night again, ever. Or the whole mess that fucking bitch created." I litter his jaw with kisses and he tilts his head as my lips reach under his chin.

"Or that fucking bitch," he chuckles an exhale into the air and the sound makes my heart feel like it has exploded, breaking through the compounded layers of concrete built up around it over the past month.

He drops me to my feet in the hallway outside our bedroom and hurriedly pushes the heavy coat from my shoulders.

"God, don't even ask what I'm wearing." I groan as a cheeky smirk graces his beautiful face and I have the urge to grab it and kiss it all over.

"I haven't been myself either, darling," he leans in and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Can you believe I went to a party in a fucking sweatshirt?" His adorably arrogant grin lights up his tired eyes and my heart swells, beating with more vigour and strength for the man in front of me than ever before.

I push his coat off, the heavy material making a thud as it drops to the floor and he wastes no time pulling his sweatshirt and t-shirt over his head in one go. I follow his actions, all of a sudden far too hot in this sweater dress and I watch him bite down on his lip, trying to hide his amused smile as I hop on one leg to rip my thick black stockings off as quickly as possible.

I attempt to swat his shoulder for laughing at me but he grabs my wrist and jerks me into his body, his lips finding mine easily and his fingers tangling in my hair as mine fumble with unbuttoning his jeans, eventually succeeding in their task and swiftly yanking them and his underwear down his legs to his knees.

His kisses are becoming feverish, erratically leaving wet licks on my neck and clavicle and over the lace of my bra. I gasp when his long fingers wrap around the hip of my lace underwear and literally tear them off my skin.

I have no time to scold him before I'm being hoisted into his arms, my legs around his waist and the air temporarily leaving my lungs when my back thumps up against the wall.

"Are you with me?" He pants, his voice serious, searching my eyes, not wanting a repeat of the other night when my body was present but my mind was far, far away.

"I'm here, Harry. I love you." I say breathlessly and cry out as he pushes his cock into my centre abruptly, the sound of his moans swirling around my head as he fills me.

"You ok, baby?" He breathes into my lips, resting his forehead on mine as I try not to wince while my body adjusts to his size. He feels so deep like this and it's overwhelming my already tattered emotions.

My arms wrap around his neck and I nod before I kiss him with all the longing I've built up over the last miserable month, tears still streaming from my eyes.

My back slides up the wall as Harry thrusts forward, hitting a spot so deep inside me that I can't help screaming into his kiss before he breaks away to bury his face in my neck, pushing up into me with the increasing speed of a man possessed.

He has lost all control, fucking me so hard and so fast that I almost pass out from the dizzying pleasure he is causing.

My fingers dig into his shoulders as I throw my head back against the wall and my chin tilts towards the ceiling, desperately gasping for air as his sweet assault takes over my mind and body.

Harry screams into my skin and just the raspy, animalistic tone of his voice sends me spiralling immediately.  My orgasm hits me so hard I squeeze my eyes shut and cry into the air, my blood burning through my veins and melting every organ, fireballing to my heart and causing it to explode with the force of a thousand firecrackers.

Harry's hips push forward a handful more times before he groans loudly into my neck and braces the wall with one hand as he climaxes and I try to control my panting long enough to peel my eyes open.

After a minute or two, he pulls his head back to attach our lips together again, his tongue brushing gently against my bottom lips and I moan at the sedated feeling of his skin on mine.

I gently take his face in my hands so I can look at him, his messy hair damp around his hairline, a bead of sweat is gathering by his temple, his emerald eyes are hooded but content and his lips are swollen, looking even more irresistibly pink than usual.

"I'm yours Liv, only yours, do you know that?" He croaks, still holding me up, maybe as scared as I am to let go.

"I know, Harry, I know," I whisper honestly.

A/N:

sorry about the publishing issues AGAIN - WP is being very temperamental!

but... CONGRATS YOU MADE IT THROUGH!! hahaha

that was a bumpy ride but thank you for all the comments, I LOVE them!

H&O are back!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

love Ruby

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
6M 164K 71
They weren't expecting to fall in love. Their pasts prohibited it. Yet fate and the cold winter air had other plans. Opportunities will arise that wi...
1.1M 48.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
426K 13.1K 67
“I loved him for every hour.” All Rights Reserved.