A Chance at Love (boyxboy) (C...

By rafisacrazymofo

A hopeless romantic guy, secretly finding love, only to find it that he's looking at the wrong places. He... More

Details
Chapter 1 The Mainstream New Kid in Town
Chapter 2 Two Shirtless Guys In A Bed
Chapter 2.5 See You Tonight
Chapter 3 Are You Gay or Something?
Chapter 4 Meteor Shower
Chapter 4.5 Are You Two Like Together Now?
Chapter 5 Real Deal Now?
Chapter 6 Asking the Internet for Romance
Chapter 6.7 Heaven or Hell?
Chapter 7 Maggie and Insecurities?
Chapter 8 Special Place
Chapter 9 An Outing!
Chapter 10 Redhead
Chapter 10.3 Rough Start
Chapter 10.6 Birthday Party?
Chapter 10.8 Goodbye?
Chapter 11 Breaths Like A Pregnant Woman
Chapter 11.5 Another First
Chapter 12 Riverside
Chapter 12.5 Another Year
Chapter 13 Bored As An Apple
Chapter 14 Mix It Up
Chapter 15 The Chance

Chapter 6.5 Shower Bliss

644 13 4
By rafisacrazymofo

Here's a continuation! Oh, a little heads up, there's a scene here that is not appropriate for children, adult supervision is advised, just so you know. Okay.

Matthew's P.O.V.

"Shower?" He asked, making me look at his eyes then down at his sexy sexy body, I bit my lip and nodded like a little child, too eagerly if I may add, pathetic, I know. I think I was drooling, or not.

I got off of him and he took my hand and dragged me into the showers, he took of my shirt, his shoes, my shoes and kept throwing them at some random place. Ever since like a week or something after we met, he kept on working out after gym class, making me wait for him and happen to "work out" with him in the process, don't get me wrong, I want to spend time with J as much as I can but the exercise is just not for me.

He noticed that I kept staring at his abs, he took my hand and made me feel his abs. God freaking damn it! They feel so fucking good, I just wanna lick them. Fuck I sound so terribly gay now. Maybe because I am. My breathing was getting more heavier, my heartbeat getting faster, I looked up at him, he turned on the shower and I attacked him with a kiss on the lips. My hands kept feeling his hard abs.

The kiss was sloppy, there's so much need in to it, it was getting rougher by the second, damn it Matty, control yourself. As I was about to ease it up, he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, our bodies touching, the kiss was getting even rougher and heated, even the cold water from the shower was useless. He rolled us so now my back was against the wall and he's pinning me against it with his body and his addictive kisses.

Then the next thing he's doing shocked me. He was grinding. Freaking grinding! Like hell, I love the feeling. Fuck. I let out a moan as his lips left mine and started kissing down my neck leaving butterfly kisses as he went down, I kept moaning his name as he kept on grinding on me and kissing me, I let out a louder moan as he found I think was my soft spot near below my ear. I bet he left a mark there.

He pulled him away from my neck and I took the chance and started kissing him and now going down. I turned us around so now his back was against the wall. I was getting down to his neck, then to his chest, taking my time there, seizing the moment, until I got down to the abs, I literally licked them, all six of them, he was giggling. Then I saw it.

He was having also a hard on. Damn, big and long. It's really sticking out there.

"Can I?" I asked panting. He crosses his eyebrows.

"Never ask, just do it" He said grinning. Fuck he really knows what I want. Is this what he's been trying to do? To get me to give him one? If so then it really worked. I freaking love him so much now for this.

I pulled down his boxers as water kept dripping down, I saw little or should I saw big J. I quickly engulfed him in my mouth I almost gagged for doing it too quickly, but obviously he liked it by the way he moaned out so loud.

"fuck" He said, oh J, I'm gonna give you so much pleasure. I went up and down, agonizingly slow, sucking it all in, bobbing my head in and out, I couldn't fully take him on my mouth so I had to stroke the rest of him, he was too big. My tongue slid down the slit of his tip making him moan like crazy, throwing his head back and fisting his hands. Oh he likes that huh?

"Maaatty, do it again" He pleaded.

I did it one more time. "Fuuuck" He moaned, I smiled at him, good. I continued engulfing him in my mouth, trying hard to deep throat him, but it was impossible, I couldn't even put all of him in my mouth let alone deep throat him, well that's kind of the point right? I kept stroking and stroking and soon enough he was grinding against my head, moaning as well.

Then I can tell he was climaxing.

"Matty, I'm-" He said and then he came, one squirt, I almost gagged as it immediately went into my throat.

two, I held it in my mouth now, still bobbing my head up and down, in and out sucking it up.

three

four

five?! what the fuck!

six. What the hell?! I kept swallowing but he keeps coming.

seven. I really counted it. Fuck.

eight. He let out a moan of relief, I just swallowed everything, even though the taste was so weird, a little salty, it would be rude of me to just spit it out. I'll get used to it.

I kept bobbing my head up and down for a few more seconds after he climaxed.

He was panting really hard. I trailed my hands off of big J, and went up his abs, chest, and around his neck then I kissed him. He smiled at the kiss, making me smile as well.

"That was your first time right?" He said as we pulled away, he was still panting though. I just nodded. He nodded as well.

"Me too, and that was incredible" He said pecking my lips. "Remind me to tell you to do it again next time" He said as he kept pecking my lips. I grinned at the thought. Next time.

"Okay, if you say so" I said smirking at him. He got into the boxers I threw away, and he started to clean me up, then himself and we went out of the shower just smiling at each other. I can't believe I gave the love of my life a freaking blowjob. I mentally hi-fived myself.

I got dressed while watching him got dressed as well. He saw me looking and he gave me a smile. I smiled back. Damn, I can't get enough of him.

I put my sneakers on that he threw away somewhere in the showers, I also got his and gave it to him.

"Thanks babe" He said. I raised an eyebrow at him. Why babe? I mean, can't he think of something else?

I chuckled. "Babe? Really?"

"What?" He asked, as he tied his shoelaces.

"It's too used, think of something else" I said sitting down the bench as he tied the other shoelace.

I groaned. "Fine, how bout bunny?"

I hung my mouth open. Seriously? Bunny?

"Okay why bunny?"

"Cause, you're adorable, cute, you act all giddy most of the time, you're energetic when you need to, and a great cuddler like a bunny is." Okay fine. I maybe am. Bunny it is. I smiled at him, telling him I like it.

He smiled "Okay, bunny it is" He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. I blushed as he did that. I held his hand that was hanging on my shoulder as he led us to his car. We went to the passenger seat, he opened my door as usual, closed it, and went to the driver's seat.

I like my love life right now, everything seemed perfect. The man that I adored since day one just gave me a pet name, I mean, how cheesy is that, but I do like it though so I don't mind.

I like how things are turning out for me, for us, he's working out after gym class, and he did these weird things to me, he told me he found them on some website or something, we kiss more often now, he never talks about his recent ex nowadays, looks like he's finally moving on, he sweeps me off my feet every freaking day, he makes me fall in love with him everyday as well, and most of all, he makes me feel safe, protected and loved.

The only thing left out is the first date, but I don't know if the time we had dinner of steaks at his "backyard" was considered a date, I don't know, but I do know is that I'd like to go on one with him.

"Hey bunny, whatcha thinking 'bout?" There, he called me bunny now. It feels weird but also nice. I looked at him as he kept his eyes on the road.

"You really wanna know?" I asked.

"Yes, now tell me" He chuckled and smiled. Darn that million dollar smile of his. Looking at me then back at the road.

"I was just thinking about the things that I liked about you" I lied, I don't wanna bring up the first date thing if he's not comfortable with that.

"Oh, do tell bunny" Ahh, bunny, it'll catch on to me after he calls me that a few more times.

"Well, for starters, your smile, it was the first thing I saw of you in Spanish. Then those chestnut eyes of yours, they're kinda like chocolate if you ask me, it's sweet and I sometimes loose myself when I stare at them. Then of course those charms of yours, damn, I easily fell for those" He then chuckled making me chuckle as well.

"There's also your adorable laugh, your sexy morning voice, those insanely addictive kisses that you give me, and the sweet things that you do for me, thank you"

"No problem bunny, I like doing those things to you, what else?" He asked smiling as he held my hand and squeezed it tight, then he returned to grab the wheel again.

"Uhm, then there's your uhhm, uhh" I said. I can feel my cheeks and ears burning. I can't form words now, fuck. I looked down.

"What bunny?" He chuckled again and smiled and glanced at me then back at the road.

"Your, uhm, body, there I said it" I sighed.

"Mmmmm what about it?" He said. Oh he's really pushing me now.

"I just, love it, very much, please don't dig deeper" I said still keeping my head down. He chuckled.

"Okay bunny, but you don't need to be embarrassed about it you know" He said pulling over their driveway. I nodded. He went out the driver's seat and opened my door. I smiled at him, he smiled cheekily.

He held my hand and dragged me inside and up to his room.

"Get some clothes from my closet, wear something nice, we're going out" He said. Going out? Something nice? What's he up to this time? He kissed my cheek. "I'll be right back bunny" He winked and went out of his room. I can imagine my cheeks going red now, good thing he wasn't here.

I then rummaged his closet for something nice to wear. I found this grey shirt with the words Lover boy written on it, a black vest, and some dark pants.

He came back with a smile on his face. "Ready?" He asked, eyeing me up and down.

"Yeah, where are we going anyway?" I asked as he just grinned and walked past me and into his closet. He took off his clothes except for his boxers. He wore this black v-neck tight shirt that hugged him in places that I freaking love, it really fits him, a brown jacket, and some pants with the same color as I wore. He looked irresistibly yummy.

"Let's go!" He said too excitedly I just rolled my eyes at him, then he grabbed my hand and dragged me back to his car, opened the door for me, went to the driver's seat and drove off to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked again. He just smirked and pecked my cheek. Fine I give up. I stayed silent the whole ride. We drove to the city and he pulled over at this random Italian restaurant called CC. Woah, no fucking way, is this what I think it is?

"Are we gonna-" Eat here? He cut me off. It looked like a five star restaurant or something.

"Yep" He said getting out of the car and opening the door for me smiling and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the car.

"Is this-" A date? He cut me off again.

He chuckled. "Yes bunny" He kissed my cheek and went to the entrance. No way he knew what I was gonna say. I ignored the fact that this was a date. He didn't even let me finish, I would've asked if this is one of the restaurants one direction ate at, or if this restaurant owned by someone famous or something.

"Uhm, reservation for Calder" He said to the guy who was waiting tables.

"Right this way gentlemen" He said leading us inside. Wow, everything is fancy, the people's dresses, the decorations, the ambiance, and even the food looked expensive. I now think we're under dressed. Wait did he wore what he's wearing right now because I was wearing this? I mean I saw a couple of formal clothes in his closet but I didn't think that we'd go to a fancy place like this. I feel so embarrassed right now.

"Are you-" Serious? Ughhh, he cut me off again.

He chuckled again "Yes, I am" He said pulling me closer. How the hell does he know what I'm about to say?

The waiter led us to the back of the restaurant giving us menus and left us, I was hesitating to choose the food even if I know he would insist on paying it all. The meals cost more than my week's lunch money.

"Don't tell me you're holding back?" He said lowering his menu so I could see his eyes glimmering in the orange-ish lighting of the restaurant, he had one eyebrow raised.

"But these are-" expensive. He cut me off for the hundredth time.

"No buts remember?" He said putting down the menu making his whole face show. He smiled. "Come on bunny, I do these things because I want to not because I'm forced to" He said calmly. "now pick food like you normally would, or more, whatever you like" He said now chuckling, I gave him a smile and a nod, he flashed another smile at me that melts my heart every time and looks at the menu again.

Darn it, he's too nice to me. I sometimes worry if this is the last time I'll see him because of the nice things he keeps on doing for me. Did I go too far with what happened in the gym today? Was he going to dump me even though we're not officially a thing yet? Did I do something wrong now? So many doubts came through my mind. But those were erased as the familiar smile came back on his face, those chestnut eyes looking right at my blue ones, so mesmerizing.

"... yet bunny?" That's what I only heard. I shook my head and smiled.

"What? I'm sorry I was zoning out" He smiled sadly and held my hand, squeezing it. I didn't like seeing him like this.

"Is everything alright bunny?" It's hard to lie to J, but I do lie better than him.

"We can do this another day if you're not comfortable having a date with me right now, or.." He said. My mouth hung open. He stared at me.

Having a date with me.

a date with me.

date with me.

Oh my God, we were on a date?! Why was I so blind not to see it?! I sighed from relief. I smiled at him.

"No J, today's fine, I was just pulling stuff together that's all, so, what were you saying again?" I said truthfully. He sighed as well and smiled once more.

"Okay, I asked if you had what you ordered yet bunny?" Ahh order. I'm tied up between the steak because I remember chef Jordan's steak but I'm doubting it would not taste as good as his, and lasagna, its been a while since I've had one of these.

"Uhm, lasagna?" I asked unsure. He chuckled.

"Okay, okay, at least you ordered something" He said raising his hand up for a waiter. The guy named Antonio came.

"Ahh Mr. Calder, what would you two gentlemen like tonight?" He asked taking a pen and a little notebook.

"Uhm, one lasagna for my date, and two steaks, oh tell chef Jordan to do it how we like it" Antonio nodded. Wait, chef Jordan? He works here?

"Drinks sir?" Antonio asked.

"Uhm, a bottle of wine, and water" J said. Guess I'm drinking wine and water.

"Okay sir" Antonio said then walked away.

"Chef Jordan works here?" I asked leaning over the table and whispering. I didn't know why.

He giggled and leaned also on the table. "Yes, now quit whispering it's not like anyone's listening" He whispered as well, I felt my cheeks burning red again then he pecked my lips a couple of times. Then we sat properly back at our chairs and I just stared at him tapping on his phone as we waited for our food.

"A photo works better than a mental picture you know?" He said. I tensed up and looked at some other direction, I felt my cheeks burn again and I can't help but smile, he just looks so good all the time, I'm so head over heels for him. He chuckled, stood up and grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. But where? I don't know.

He took us to a round table still also at the back of the restaurant, with one round chair that hugged the table, duh. He gestured me inside and he sat beside me putting his arm around my shoulder.

He sighed. "There, better right?" He asked looking at me. I looked back and nodded. "Good" He said then he made me lean my head on his shoulder and kissed it. Is he really sure of this? I mean there are still people here, but then again, I never really minded them, I'm just concerned for J that's all.

A few moments of silence passed I almost fell asleep, but then the waiter came with my lasagna. Oh yippie! Food! The waiter placed the food and another waiter, Antonio, came with 4 glasses, 2 with water, 2 empty and a bottle of wine in a bucket full of ice.

I sat up straight and ate my lasagna, I fed J a few bites too, then finished it, and right on cue we saw chef Jordan came with our steaks. The smell is still so good after all this time.

"Bonappetit you two" He said flashing us a smile and went back into the kitchen.

"Wow" I said.

"I know" J said. "Hey chef Jordan, thanks again" He yelled out to the chef.

"Always my pleasure" I heard him say and went inside the kitchen.

I chuckled at something I remembered as I ate my steak.

"What?" J said, glancing at me.

"Nothing" I smiled shyly.

"Come on bunny, tell me"

I sighed. "Okay, I just remembered that you said this was a date" I lied again.

"It doesn't have to be if you don't want to you know" I looked at him confused and sadness started to form on my face.

"Joking, I'm joking, of course it's a date, what else would it be?" He said smiling at me. He looked up, a sign that he was thinking.

"Unless, damn I forgot, wait here" He said dropping his utensils and stood up, I tried to stop him but he fled so quickly I didn't had the chance to. He talked to a waiter and immediately three people carrying different kinds of a violin or something started playing What Makes You Beautiful. I gotta give credit to the guys, they looked like they're in their 50's and still they know music that's at least somewhat still in. It made me smile though, but I looked around again, J was nowhere to be found.

I saw a waiter coming closer to our table with a candle holder with three candles lit up, and then I saw J coming closer to me, one hand behind his back, smirking.

"So uhh, I know it's too late to say this but, Bunny, wanna go out on a date with me? Please say yes" What was the point in saying no? We're already having a date now right? But the fact that he stood in front of me giving me a white rose, cause red ones are too cliché he says, and kneeling down on one knee making me slightly blush, okay I admit it, I was blushing real bad, tomato red, or even more than that.

I just smiled at him like an idiot, and also for doing the extra things to make it seem like it was more of a date than just friends hanging out. He really outdone himself this time. The violinists, the candles, the rose, and the asking me out on a date thing. He's just too much, I sometimes think that this is all a dream and that I'll wake up in my room with a sudden realization that it never happened.

"Yes of course dummy" I said pulling him down for a seat back next to me. He smiled and cupped my face with his hand and then kissed me, long enough for me to want more. I pecked his lips one more time and we continued to eat our dinner. Best date ever.

"How do you like our first date so far?" He asks as he shoved a spoonful of buttered corn and carrots. Wait, first date? So I guess the time that we first ate the steak together was just a casual dinner. Well okay, then, this is the best first date ever.

I smiled at him and nodded. He returned the smile and kissed my cheek. I finished my dinner and he was almost done with his.

"Done?" He asked as he drank the last drops of wine. I nodded. He smiled again and grabbed my hand and intertwined them with his, he dragged me to the parking lot. Didn't he had to pay or something? Why didn't we got chased? I'm so confused right now. Maybe it got put on his tab or something.

We got to his car and he opened the door for me, I got in and he closed it, and got in the driver's seat. He put in the key but just stared at the windshield, then looked at me smiling. I don't know why but I was feeling nervous all of a sudden, my heartbeat started to beat faster.

He took both my hands and put them over his shoulders as he leaned in closer, I unconciously wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair as I smiled at him. I leaned in as well closing my eyes, I saw him close his as well, and before I knew it his hand was cupping my face again and our lips met. Boom! The butterflies in my tummy came back, sparks flew, fireworks exploded, it was a burst of feelings. This one was slow and steady, but our lips were moving in sync. So full of passion, and dare I say it? Love, full of love. I just wish he asks me to be his boyfriend already. It's been like a month or something.

He pulled away, but not our grips from one another. I pouted.

He chuckled. "Don't worry bunny, I still have one surprise for you" he said now pulling away from my grip and starting the car. He just drove off to somewhere. I'm still not familiar of the places here.

"If you're wondering what I think you're wondering, my dad owns the restaurant we just ate at, that's why chef Jordan was there, he is our personal chef after all" He said. Well that clears it up then. I nodded and just stared at the road, now wondering what's the next surprise.

We stopped for ice cream but we didn't finished them at the shop 'cause 'that wasn't the surprise' he says. So we went back to his car, same routine, and drove off again to somewhere.

He pulled over at this park. It was big and there were lights all around the park and in the pathways. He got out and opened my door and dragged me to his trunk and got blankets. Okay, I think I have an idea on what we're gonna do next.

I smiled as he kept dragging me to the park, up a hill, near a big tree, the lamp posts were a few feet away from us, the cool breeze greeted my face and I instantly shivered as the wind touched my arms, and like the cliché love stories that I've read in my spare time, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I can't believe this is happening.

He spread the blanket over and he pulled me down to lay there. I knew it! He then scooted and laid beside me, both his hands behind his head for support, I just stared at the dark sky full of shining stars. I heard him giving a loud sigh. I smiled and looked at him for a while then I sat up straight and he looked at me. He sat up straight as well and gave me a smile and scratched his head.

"Uhm, I don't know how to do this, so here goes nothing" He said standing up and clearing his throat. I gave him a weird look and sat straight.

"Uhm, Matty" He said, kneeling. Is he gonna propose or something. He took my left hand, oh my God, is he really gonna propose? What the hell is going on? "My bunny, will you be my boyfriend?" Holy fuck! I was relieved that he was not gonna propose. But I was still tense as for the unexpected question that came out of those beautiful lips of his.

It took me a few more seconds to process what he said, silence filling the entire scene and his face slightly falling apart from sadness, I might as well put him out of his misery then.

"Yes J! Yes" I screamed and attacked him with a hug. We were both laughing. I kept kissing him as he lay on the blanket, with me on top of him. I freaking love this guy, is he a mind reader today or something? A lot really happened today, somehow he knew exactly what I was thinking today and just gave me what I asked for. Am I being punked right now? Because I can't fucking believe it! I'm really the happiest person in the world right now. I felt like crying, but I'm not gonna. Maybe when I get home. I kept kissing him more passionately a few more seconds before pulling away and placed my head at the crook of his neck, intaking his scent.

"Thank you Bunny" Huh? Why is he thanking me? I didn't do anything.

"For what?" I asked with a confused look.

"For everything, you coming into my life, for missing that first day of school, for helping me forget about what's her name, and for showing me, what love felt like. Because for the first time, this feels like love. I'm saying this also because It's the only time I felt this way about someone. So uhm, now, I don't know who should say this first but I think you already said it to me indirectly, still I'm gonna go out and say it." I kept staring at him as he trailed off.

"I love you Matty, I love you, I love you, I love you my crazy frantic and lovable Bunny!" With those words, he really could've killed me with a heart attack right then and there. My smile went from ear to ear as tears started to form in my eyes. He was smiling at me, with those love filled eyes.

"You're mine now, I hope you don't mind that" He spoke again. I shook my head and his smile grew wider, he kissed me again, and again, and again, and one more time. Then the tears I so desperately tried to hide came out. His smile disappeared as he saw a tear fell, he quickly brushed it off, his face now full of worry and concern.

"What's wrong bunny?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "Nothing" I shook my head. "Tears of joy" I said pointing at the teardrops that were still flowing right out of my eyes. He chuckled and sat up straight with me on his lap and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you too J" I said, his smile grew even wider then kissed me again. This day could not get any better than it already has. I really can't believe this day. I'm so freaking happy!

"I know it's not official but" He started. There's more?

"It's been a month bunny well actually more than a month but still, so I guess happy monthsary?" He said kissing me for the millionth time today. Has it really been a month since I met him? We smiled into the kiss as I pushed him down to lay his back on the ground once more to deepen the kiss. His tongue brushed my lip asking for entrance, I happily opened my mouth granting him access, he explored my mouth with his tongue like he did before, savoring the feeling. His hands massaging my waist as my hands were playing with his hair.

I pulled away panting, and so did he. Best freaking day ever. Better mark this on my calendar.

"Let's go home Matty, your parents might be getting worried, its already late." He said. Forcing a smile. I got the message, or at least I think I got his message.

"You can sleep over if you want" I said as his face lit up and smiled cheekily. I chuckled. He carried me bridal style, embarrassing, I know, luckily there weren't any people around to see us. My left arm was around his neck.

We were a little bit far from where we parked, so I had a little bit more time with him. I just stared at the familiar face and kept intaking his scent as I kissed his cheek every other second. He just smiled cheekily, like he won a lottery or something.

"Promise me something bunny" His eyes were serious, but his smile was telling otherwise, it was a fake smile though, a forced smile.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Never leave me" My heart stopped for a second as the words left his mouth. Never leave him? I wouldn't! Cheesy, but I wouldn't. The time when we went back to Seattle to pack some things almost killed me! Why the hell would I leave him anyway?

"I promise J" I said and kissed his cheek. He still had his fake smile on and his eyes are concentrated on the path he's walking. I raised my right hand up.

"I, Matthew James Wagner, promise and solemnly swear that I will never, ever, EVER, leave my boyfriend Jonathan Luke Calder in any circumstances, be it better or for worse" I said as I gave him a cheeky smile. "There, happy?"

He stopped walking and looked at me face filled with thoughts. He then smiled, the real one this time, and kissed me as he continued to walk.

He carried me to his car, opened the door and sat me down the seat, buckled me up, kissed me one more time then closed the door and went to the driver's seat.

I suddenly had this weird feeling in my stomach, a feeling so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I just dismissed the feeling, even though it kept creeping up in my stomach, in my spine, and my arms. What is this? Am I sick or something?

J drove off, he has this weird smile of his plastered on his face, I just stared at him smiling as well, as he concentrated on the road.

A stop light came. "Hey, what's with the smile?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just want everything to be okay, I guess" Why wouldn't everything be okay? What? Now he's scaring me.

"Why? Is everything not okay?"

He shook his head. "No, No, it is, I just.. I had this feeling a while ago, I can't shake it off" No way. He did too? What does this mean?

The green light came, not a single car in sight, just a truck on our opposite direction coming towards us. J drove.

"What kind of fee-" Was all I said as I heard a car tire screech. I tilted my head from my look at J and saw a pair of headlights coming towards J's side, it got in before the truck hit it but it was gonna hit us instead.

"J! Watch-" I tried to say but I was too late, I felt my body being tugged in places before I hit my head into something, it all happened so fast, I tried to open my eyes after the hit, we were upside down, I kept hearing a man saying "Are you guys all right? Help I need Help!" Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 25.3K 32
a story about two boys who end up in detention, and it somehow brings them closer. lowercase intended
196 10 15
I wanted more of what has already been experienced. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to hear more about him. I wanted to see more of him.
576 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...
2.9K 262 35
A story of a man who is struggling with life, to make ends meet. He meets another man who is opposite to him in every way possible. Do they become fr...