I Need You... (Jacksepticeye...

Da CharlotteOneal

Contains vivid descriptions of suicidal thoughts and depression just for a warning. What will happen when a d... Altro

Escape Through YouTube
Skype Calls
Perfection Invades Thoughts
Bonding Over Subnautica
I Need To Tell Someone
I Love You
Silent
Sean Here I Come
Sean?
Im Not Going Anywhere
Please Don't Leave Me
Confessions
I Love You Too
Getting Ready
Not as Planned
Change!!
Please Shut Up...
I'm Sorry Mark
The Salty Kiss
Will You Be Mine?
First Date
Falling in Love with You
Get Out of My Head
Remember Me
Unhealthy Obsession
Story Rewrite

Promise

1.7K 53 8
Da CharlotteOneal

**Jack's perspective**
I fall awake still laying on Mark's chest. His slow steady breathing tells me that he is asleep. I look up at him. He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. I look at the glassy lake the moon reflecting off of it in the most beautiful fashion.

I decide I am going to go for a late night swim. I change into my swim shorts and wade into the water. Even though it is dark I can still see clear to the bottom. The waterfalls look super beautiful right now with the moon reflecting off of them. I decide I want Mark to swim with me I know it is rude to wake him up, but I don't care. I wade out of the lake and over to where Mark is laying on the blanket.

I kneel down next to him taking in his beautiful face. Finally I decide I will wake him up by kissing him because at least it is a sweet way of waking him up. I lean down and place my lips on his. I gently kiss him. I feel as he begins to kiss back. I think maybe it is just in his sleep, but then he reaches up and entangles his hand into my hair pulling me closer to him. I feel as he smirks into the kiss.

He pulls away "What was that about?" He smiles at me. The crows feet around his eyes becoming more prominent.

I chuckle "I was going to go swimming, but I want you to do it with me."

He nods and stands up taking off his shirt then grabbing his swim trunks and running to the trees to change into them.

**Mark's perspective**
I run back to Sean smiling at him. He holds out his hand waiting for me to take it. I gladly accept his hand an we walk slowly towards the glassy lake talking. We didn't realize we had actually reached the water until we were about knee deep in it because we had been so deep in our conversation.

Sean's hair was wet already because he must have went swimming a little before he woke me up. I dive underwater silently while Sean is looking the other direction. I open my eyes while I am underwater so that I can see which direction I am swimming. I swim around so I am underwater in front of Sean. I can tell he has not noticed I am gone yet. He is looking at the moon hiding behind some branches, but still obviously full. I take this as my opportunity.

I rise up out of the water "boo!!"

Sean screams jumps then laughs I chuckle at his cute girly scream.

"Mark what the hell was that!?!" He asks trying to act mad.

"Sorry... But I did get to find out that your scream is cute and girlyyyy" I hold the y sound to let Sean know that I am definitely teasing him.

"Mark!" He crosses his arms and pouts.

"Oh quit I told you it was cute!" I say almost dying of laughter.

He splashes water in my face. He then starts dying of laughter also.

Once our laughter finally dies down Sean just looks me in the eyes.

I give him a questioning look. "Oh... Sorry I was spaced out... Your uh eyes are really pretty in the moonlight..." He quickly adverts his gaze clearly embarrassed.

"Thank you Sean." I say sincerely. He chuckles nervously and dives under the water.

"Sean?"

I see as his hair pops out of the water. He is now over close to the waterfall with the cave behind it. He laughs then dives under the water again. When he comes back up he is right next to the waterfall. He motions me to follow him. Gladly I do.

I swim under the water and don't come back up until I am past the waterfall in the water still right in front of the cave. I can't see Sean so I figured he is waiting for me ahead in the cave. I hoist myself up into the cave.

I stand up "Sean?" I question my voice echoes throughout the entire cave.

I begin to walk it. It is extremely dark so I can't see anything. I pull out my phone but quickly realize the battery is dead. I walk deeper into the cave. I still can't see Sean. I am about to turn back when I hear a giggle.

Suddenly something pushes me against the wall I gasp in surprise. I can barely see in the dark, but I can tell it is Sean. He kisses my lips slowly. Almost agonizingly slow. I can tell he is wanting to be in control so I let him. Then he pulls away. I find myself wanting more. He starts to walk away, but I grab his wrist pulling him back into me. His body is against mine, and I can feel his heart pounding in his chest. I lean foreword and place my lips on his. For a loving kiss nothing more. My hands find their way to his hair an I feel as he places a hand on the back of my neck pulling me in closer, which I didn't think was even possible at this point. I pull away.

Sean looks me in the eyes. "I love you so much Mark. I really hope you know that. I am prepared to give you all of me. I just want to know if you want the same. I want you to promise me that you won't leave me. I can't stand to be alone... " his voice cracks at the end. He takes in a sharp breath and begins sobbing.

I pull him into me for a warm hug. "Hey hey... Sean I love you too. I do want the same thing, and I promise I will never leave you. You mean the world to me. You are never going to be left alone. I know it is going to be hard. I am prepared. I will stand by your side until you feel happiness again. I know that is a big promise to make, but I would do anything to spend the rest of my life with you..." Sean is still sobbing into my chest.

I slowly slide down the wall behind me so that I can sit. Once I am all the way sitting I pull Sean onto my lap. He sits there and continues to sob. Slowly I begin to cry. Hot tears slowly rolling down my face. I can't help but think that I am going to let him down. I don't want to know what will happen if I do. I can't imagine how he would take it. I pull his head more into my chest. I lean down and place my lips on the top of his head into his fluffy green hair. I place my chin onto his head. I can't let that happen. After we sit there for a while and I feel Sean stop crying.

I whisper in his ear. "Do you want to go home?" He nods his head slowly while still in my chest.

I don't want to make him stand so I adjust to where I can pick him up bridal style while I stand. I stand up and turn to leave the cave.

Sean groggily whispers "Can we jump one more time... It made me happy when we did it last time maybe it can help again."

I smile at him. "Sure Sean I will carry you to the back but then you have to climb up yourself."

He smiles "Thanks babe." He says before cuddling back into me.

I blush did he just call me babe? I carry him back to the end of the cave then I put him down. He climbs the wall first and I follow close behind. He hoists himself up onto the top by the waterfall, I do the same.

Once I get up there I see him looking over the edge. I gently grab his waist and turn him around to face me. I can see sadness in his eyes.

"Mark I'm sorry. I just... can't help but think that I am going to mess something up..." He looks at the ground.

"Sean-"

He cuts me off "Do you know how often I think about ending it all? I think about it almost all the time. You help me. I know you do, but the urge is still there I still feel useless like a burden. I feel like you are going to do something wrong. I won't be able to take it, or worse I will do something wrong. I just want everything to be better. I know this is a hard promise for you to make, but I need you to promise you will stand by me and not hurt me. I'm not used to giving my heart to someone.I don't know what true love is like. I don't know what heartbreak will make me do, and I don't really want to find out Mark-"

I lightly put my finger under his chin and make him look at me. "Sean... I promise... I will. You mean the world to me. I would never hurt you on purpose."

I kiss him softly on the lips then rest my forehead on his. We sit there for a little bit just like that.

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. "One... Two... Three" we jump over the edge.

By the time I reach the surface Sean is already almost to the shore. I watch as he walks up to the shore and dries off. He grabs his clothes and walks into the trees. I change quickly finishing just as Sean walks around the tree, a huge smile on his face.

He runs up to me. "Then I am willing to take this chance with you. I know that you love me."

**Sean's perspective**
To be honest I wasn't so sure, but I am falling in love with Mark. I hope he keeps his promise. I kiss him softly on the lips.

Please dear god. I hope he really loves me and isn't just pulling me along for the ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for everything guys!! I love you all so much!!! Stay happy my lovelies.
~Addison ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

56.2K 1.6K 32
when a random message leads to much more (rewriting) warning, graphic features involving abuse and torture
26.5K 509 23
Sean is a successful youtuber known as Jacksepticeye. Living in Ireland, he's far from a lot of his friends and only has skype to connect with them...
1.6K 148 32
Sean McLoughlin (Whom went by Jack) was a very young lad. He was forced to move in with his uncle and aunt for high school, all the way in LA. His li...
1.1K 101 38
Jacks girlfriend (Gab) broke up with him, Jack was hart broken and needed his friends to help him through the heart brake. When Jack found out how he...