The Power of Three (Sterek)

By sooforeign

Scott and Stiles only grew closer upon the death of their grams, while their younger brother Jackson fled to... More

1. Something Wicca This Way Comes
2. The Powers That Be
3. Charmed
4. Witches first Demon
5. Man Magnet
6. Spell Backfire?
Authors Note
8. People From the Past
9. Cops and...Kanimas? Pt 1
Authors Note
10. Is There a Woogey in the House?

7. Hot Handyman

242 11 4
By sooforeign

Scott and Jackson, who showered to get the stank of demon off of them, came down the stairs to join Stiles on the floor in the living room as he played with the puppy.

"What made you get a dog?" Stiles asked.

"It actually followed me home. Do you think because he's a boy it's a result of the spell?"

"I don't think so. He's our familiar. He was meant to find us." Scott voiced.

"He needs a name." Stiles said as he gave the dog kisses on the head.

"As an apology, I think you should pick Stiles." Jackson offered.

"I like that idea." Scott said with a smile.

"Ok." Stiles pulled the puppy up to his face. "Hmm let's see...you don't look like a Jensen...or a Kyle, wait I actually hate that name...what about Kian, no, not Kian...hmmm. Leo." The puppy leaned forward and licked Stiles' chin. "You like the name Leo?" The puppy wagged its tail.

"Leo the familiar." Scott said. "Not bad."

"I like it. Good job Stiles. Although we still need to go to the store and get him food and supplies."

"Ok. We should all go and grab some food on the way home." Stiles said while getting up.

"Sounds good let me grab my keys." Scott ran upstairs to his room.

The doorbell rang.

Stiles and Jackson made their way to the front door. Stiles opened it.

"Hi, I'm Derek Hale." The over six foot gorgeous man said. He had green eyes and a killer smile. He was wearing a hunter green v-neck and had perfect eyebrows. Stiles' brain was in overload, he stood there with his mouth open.

Jackson pushed Stiles to the side and opened the door further. "Hi I'm Jackson Halliwell."

Stiles flicked his hands and Derek froze.

"Are you fucking kidding me Jackson I told you to reverse the spell!" Stiles was pissed.

"Scott and I just did reverse the spell."

"Clearly you fucked up. There is no way that this," Stiles waved his hands in Derek's direction "just randomly happens on our doorstep."

The freeze wore off and Stiles tried to act like he wasn't yelling.

"Nice to meet you. I spoke with a Scott Halliwell earlier on the phone?"

"Oh that's our brother. This guy is..."

Stiles cut off Jackson and thrusted his hand out. "I'm Stiles."

"That's an interesting name."

"Interesting name for an interesting fella." Stiles then realized what he said and awkwardly laughed to try and play it off. He fucked up.

"Right." Derek said with a kind smile. "He called about you guys needing a handyman. I know I should've called but I was in the neighborhood on another job and was wondering if I could see the damage so I could get a sense of the job."

"Uhh sure." Stiles said uneasily.

"Oh cute dog what's it's name?" Derek asked rubbing the puppies head.

"Leo." The Halliwells said at the same time.

"He's adorable." Leo was licking Derek's hand.

Both witches took note. That was a good sign.

"Right well the damage is this way." Jackson said not appreciating that Derek was in Stiles personal space. The group walked over to the foyer and Jackson pointed at the hole in the wall. Both guys eyes fell to Derek's ass as he walked closer to inspect it.

"Finest ass in the city." Jackson whispered to Stiles.

"State." Stiles retorted.

"In all the land."

"Wow! What happened if you don't mind me asking." Derek asked as he turned to face them.

"Jackson threw a party...and...one of the people lit a firework in the house." Stiles bullshitted from nowhere. "My little brother is so irresponsible." Stiles punched Jackson with his free hand.

"I told you Stiles." He spat out the name like it was venom. "I am not responsible for the actions of others, especially drunks. But you know all about being drunk don't you." He gave a fake smile.

Scott walked down the steps.

"Not as much as you. I mean you did take that nasty stumble and split your lip."

"At least I don't start bar brawls."

"I didn't start it! It's not MY fault there were several men that were interested in me!" Stiles fought back.

Scott cleared his throat in a disapproving manner. He knew exactly what was happening. "Um hi. I'm Scott and I apologize for my brothers...it's been a weird day."

"It's alright. I'm Derek, the handyman."

"Right well there's the damage. Think it's fixable?"

"With the right amount of time and love I think it could be restored properly."

"Awesome. Sorry to be a pain but we were actually on our way out." Scott said as nicely as possible.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to impose." Derek was embarrassed.

"Not at all. When do you think you can start?" Scott questioned as he walked Derek back to the front door.

"I can start in two days?"

"Sounds great we'll see you then."

"It was nice meeting you all."

Each Halliwell said their goodbye.

Scott closed the door and got bitchy. "You two knock it off!"

"What?!" They both cried.

"I know what's up. The attractive handyman shows up and you two are at odds and talking shit. You both like him but guess what, grow up!"

The two boys glared.

"Jackson I don't know when you started having same sex feelings but don't be messing with Derek to piss off Stiles and both of you need to knock off the lies. I will fire Derek if I hear one more lie you tell about each other. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes..." They both said dejectedly.

"Good now let's go buy Leo some supplies." Scott said taking Leo from Stiles. "Oh and Stiles."

"Yeah?"

"I got a job!"

Stiles face split into a huge grin.

The brothers walked out the front and Jackson closed the manor door.
***
Spliff by Bilderbuch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 9 22
Tyler, Andrew and Chris grew up as part of one of the most powerful witch families in history. Now, destiny plans to take action as the prophecy Meli...
29.1K 949 24
Even God can make mistakes. My name used to be Kai. I was leading an ordinary life until a fateful encounter changed everything. As I bravely saved a...
33.5K 1K 46
The events that happened with Jackson and Gerard had gone, and everything worked out as planned. Scott and his friends could now live a normal mortal...
7.4K 84 22
Pandora Halliwell one of the charmed ones is up there with Leo, her sisters Prue Piper and Phoebe waiting for their return, but they have to face new...