Love Off The Field? (Larry St...

By larryhowlter

Louis is Manchester United captain. He only loved his family and the sport. That was before he was forced to... More

Love Off The Field? (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 1*
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

509 29 4
By larryhowlter

Harry POV

"Frozen?" Louis says jokingly

"It's a good soundtrack and its Gem's and I favorite movie. Right Gem?"

“Right!” I hear a cheer from behind me “Now play do you want to build a snowman”

I sigh as I press the play button and the speakers start singing the song.

“Do you wanna build a snowman?

 Come on, let's go and play!

 I never see you anymore

 Come out the door

 It's like you've gone away

 We used to be best buddies

 And now we're not

 I wish you would tell me why!”

“Harry! Sing with me”

I sing the chorus with her as I drive down Lou’s street.

“Do you wanna build a snowman?

 It doesn't have to be a snowman”

I park in front of Lou’s house as I turn off the car and climb out to help Gemma out of her seat and grab her stuff. I walk her to the front door as Lou stands there with the door open.

“Thanks Lou”

“No problem Harry” she says with an eye roll “now go and have fun” I see her wiggle he eyebrows at me and I feel my face turn red.

“Sod off” I shove her lightly.

“Oh before I forget” I point at Lou “Did you give her the idea of getting her hair dyed?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

She shoves me down her steps. “Uh-now go have fun”

“Goodnight Gemma”

“Night Harry! Have fun” she says with a smile and with her thumbs up.

I wave as I walk back to the car and open the passenger door.

“I do not know where this fair is…so you drive” I say as I point towards the driver’s seat.

He nods as he steps out and goes around. I get it and strap in.

I turn on the radio to my favorite station.

The drive so far is quiet i guess. The only noise is the radio coming through the speakers.

"You know you are very good with her"

i turn to louis "Hu?"

"With Gemma, you are a great parent for her"

"Well I kind of have to be"

"Well yea, but you're still very young to be a parent"

I shrug "I guess"

"How old were you when your parents died?"

"Uh when I was 20"

"How old was Gem-"

"Gemma was six months old"

"Oh so you-"

"Can we change the topic please?"

"Right I'm sorry. I was just curious"

"It's fine" I mumble.

The rest of the way is full of aweward silence.

We pull up to a carnival and I see rides and stands with games and food. I go to grab the door handle when I feel Louis touch my shoulder. I turn around and face him.

"I'm sorry. I hope my questions did not ruin this date"

I shake my head. "It diddn't"

He smiles at me while I smile back while my heart stutters to catch a beat.

I stare into his eye's. His cristal blue eyes that I can barley see in the darkness of the car. I do not know how long i stared at him with him staring back until he was clearing his throat.

"Uh we should-uh go"

I nod while i feel heat rush to my face.

"Yeah we should"

I climb out of the car and face the carnival.

Here goes nothing.

------------------------------------

Short yes. I know.

Thanks for reading.

I wanted to update before I leave for Nationals Sunday :D

Vote

Fan

Comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13.6K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
3.6M 122K 31
Harry and louis were co-captains, problem was they couldn't stand each other. They played well together, but only where football was concerned.
1.6K 119 10
Louis is blind and therefore hasn't had the best experiences with dates in the past, so when his friend Liam suggests that he tries blind-dating, he...
193K 5.6K 18
Harry Styles has never been good at sports and never cared for them but every Saturday he finds himself watching the towns star soccer player, Louis...