Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Hanaya• [Part 1]

8.9K 160 40
By mintgreenartist

(T/H)= Type of house
(C/N)= Crush Name

Yandere! Male Stalker Florist x Stalked Reader

Flash Back

Look at how rare she is. There is nothing quite like her. She wore moonlight on her skin and smile bright like a sunshine. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair flutters in the wind while her (e/c) eyes sparkles in delight.

I found something beautiful, continuously spreading throughout my body. What a strange feeling in my chest. I just realized I fell in love at first sight.

She came towards my flower shop, looking around through the various flowers that would appeal to her liking.

"Welcome to La Rosa Flower Shop. My name is Haru and who might you be little rose?" I said charmingly.

"I'm (Y/N) (S/N). Your flower shop is very beautiful may I add. I happen to look for a bouquet of red tulips. It's for my grandma you see." the young lady turned around with a smile.

How sweet of her.

(Y/N)..

Her name was never anything less than beautiful.

"Thank you. What's so special about today that you have to buy her flowers?" I gave her the bouquet of red tulips that she was looking for.

"There's nothing specifically special about today. Everyday is special. My grandma loves flowers. They put a smile on her face." she beamly replies, taking the flowers.

"You're so sweet. I'll offer you a 50% discount, how's that?" I smiled, pressing the buttons on the cash register.

"That's amazing!" she then paid for it.

"Have a nice day (Y/N)!" I waved her goodbye.

"You too. Let's talk again sometime!" her silhouette disappears.

From that day forward, we often got along together. We got to know each other better. Our feelings for each other were slowly blooming into love.

There are countless nights where I just can't sleep with the thought of her occupying my mind. Asleep or awake, I dream of her all the same.

Over a few passing weeks, it was finally time to tell her how I feel. I wonder if she feels the same way I do. I awaited for this moment to happen yet I feel nervous about it.

What if she doesn't love me?

What if she's in love with someone else?

If all fails, I would protect my little rose at all costs from people that would like to taint her. I smiled softly at the thought of eliminating them from taking my (Y/N). And the best part is that she would never know it was me!

Here I come, my love.

Today was the day I'll tell you how much I love you.

She usually stays at home during the weekend, doing her chores. I knocked on her (f/c) (t/h) house, expecting her to be there but no one was around.

That was odd. She would've told me where she went. I sighed in annoyance as I quickly called one of (Y/N) friends in which she introduced me to her.

"Hi (F/N), do you know where (Y/N) is?" I asked her.

"She's with her husband, (C/N) at a resort hotel." she answered.

"Wait, what?" I was shocked.

"She didn't told you? Her parents organized an arrange marriaged for her and (C/N)."

"Will she come back?" I ask with a little hope.

"She'll be coming back after two days." I had enough of it and hung up.

Roses are dying.

Violets are crying.

A few tears slid out of my purple eyes. The rose that I was holding earlier fell on the ground. I wiped away my tears and smiled darkly of still having a chance to get her back.

After two days, (Y/N) came back with a diamond ring on her finger. With her having a husband, she only sometimes hangout with me and I didn't want that.

I f***ing missed her!

I then initiated my plan to observe her everyday. I secretly snapped some pictures of her sleeping, eating, changing, and the rest that she did that I found quite divine.

Let me put this straight, (C/N) was her first love however he rejected her. I could tell that she had already moved on from him a long time ago yet when he came back to her, her feelings for him returned.

(C/N) was a handsome man from a rich family no wonder her parents wants her to marry him by setting them both in an arranged marriage.

He's trying to taint my little rose. Doesn't he understand that she doesn't want to do anything with him anymore!

Don't worry (Y/N), I'll save you from him!

Things just got better when I heard (C/N) will be going on a business trip leaving my little rose all to myself.

"I'm so excited~ I'm sure she will love my sweet present for her!" I hummed, attaching a written cursive note to the bouquet of red roses.

It says..

"My love for you will last until the day the last flower in this bouquet dies." ~(C/N)

Her reaction when she got the flowers during work was delighted and confused. She was unsure as to what to make of the message so she went home in the evening and soaked the flowers with water.

I grinned twistedly at the male struggling within the binds. Blood and bruises coated his skin. His tireless eyes glared at me with anger and fear.

"Do as I say you damn idiot! I won't hesitate to kill you!" I screamed in his face.

He nodded in defeat as I pressed the speaker button of his cellphone when it rang.

"Oh (C/N), I love you so much! I had just received the bouquet of red roses that you gave me. They're so gorgeous~" she squealed.

"What are you talking about (Y/N)? I didn't give you a bouquet of red roses. You actually believe that I really love you. Just stop these dellusions and forget about me!" he says uncaringly.

"Why would you do this to me? You know what, I'll throw this stupid wedding ring that you got me. I will never talk to you ever again!" she cried angrily.

(Y/N) hung up.

"Let me go! (Y/N) will never love a monster like you!" he shouted.

"Don't tell me what you think that I can be! I'm gonna make you suffer brutally!" I cut off his dirty tongue and gouge out those eyes stealing my little rose's beauty then stabbed his heart multiple times.

Screams of agony escaped from his mouth as I laughed in satisfaction in seeing his blood pour out from his body. The feeling of him being gone makes my heart leap in joy.

I discarded the body and his things by burying it in the ground. I had to admit I loathed seeing her getting heartbroken but she had to learn who she belongs to and to not trust her past painful relationship with him.

This was for her own good.

She won't regret what I have done for her.

~

One day after another, she witnessed the red roses became a little less beautiful until they all died. All but one red rose. This was the day when she realized that there was one artificial red rose in the bouquet that would last forever.

"Oh yes, she's coming to her senses. She will soon love me forever~" I chucked to myself quietly.

(C/N) sudden death shortly spreads throughout the town enveloping the people with fright and mystery knowing there's a dangerous serial killer or murderer out there.

(Y/N) has been staying close to me for a while ever since the unsolved murder of her ex husband. She asked for my protection and I gladly gave her that.

At that moment, I showed her my beautiful indoor garden (Pic).

Her (e/c) eyes were stunned in amazement at what she saw. As we walked together, I've shown her the various flowers that surrounded her. She just smiled, listening to every word that I said.

"Thanks for protecting me, Haru." she kissed my cheek, hugging me.

"I've waited my whole life and It's true, I've been saving this for you~" I twirled her then kissed her lips forcefully.

"H-Haru, W-What a-" she widened her eyes, feeling the liquid travelling her veins then she passed out.

At last, she woke up to a special room that I dedicated for her. I made sure her wrists were chained so she couldn't escape. She drowned in everything. From the pictures to my personal collection of her.

"Haru, you're scaring me. This is not love, it's obsession!" she whimpered.

"I know deep inside of your heart that you love me~ You just have to trust me (Y/N)." I gave her the artificial red rose with the written cursive note.

"Did you have anything to do with (C/N) death?" (Y/N) felt horrified in taking my gift.

"What if I said yes~?" I licked the side of her soft (s/c) face making her shiver.

I spent my lovely days with her in that special room providing her with food, care, and making love to her. Still, she wouldn't appreciate my love for her.

I don't understand.

Why won't she flash her pretty smile at me?

Why does her (e/c) eyes look dull and empty?

Why doesn't she love me back?!

Before you know it, she escaped from me! My little rose didn't return.

About two years, my grief for you drove me to insanity.

End of Flash Back

~

Every minute and every hour, I was feeling in love. I stepped out of my flower shop bringing with me a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

People I saw across the street saw the lovestruck look on my face. They smiled at me and I smiled back at them.

By now it is getting darker and stars are starting to appear as I turn into an alley. I saw the woman walking down the alleyway, rushing up to her.

"I brought some red roses for you, (Y/N)~"

"You must be mistaken, my name is-"

I covered her mouth to slit her throat and stab her heart. The life slips away from her eyes, her body falling on my arms. This wasn't new to me.

In fact, I had done this five times previously. After disposing her body and the evidence, I left the alleyway.

I will find you soon (Y/N)~ I'm sure about it!

____________________________________

Hanaya= Florist
Haru= Flowing Springtime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
957K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...