14 Days of Academy Christmas

By BamaRose

A series of Christmas oneshots each dedicated to one our favorite Academy guys. Posted in the T.A.F.F now al... More

Kota
Victor
Silas
Gabriel
Luke
North
Sean
Owen
Marc
Corey
Brandon
Raven
Axel

Nathan

244 19 2
By BamaRose

Day 4

Nathan's  Hot Shake by bekabooks98 

"Just hang on already!"

I huffed while grabbing my protein shake from the counter and headed back into the living room where everyone was gathered around the tree for the second year in a row. It brought a smile to my face to know Sang stuck with us crazies for so long.

"I'm back. Take a chill pill." I said with a wry grin.

"Oy! Be glad we waited for your motherfucking perfect ass to get your not needed shit, protein shake." Gabriel said from the couch besides my Peanut, his wild blue eyes glaring at me over a cup of coffee he cupped in both hands. I stifled an eye roll.

"Yeah well, one can never slack in training. Even when it comes to the holidays." I told him with a pointed look.

"Then why the fuck would you wake up at 5am and ask us if we wanted to go running in the deadass winter. When I'm not training?"

"Because I thought it would be fun."

"Fun? Fun?!" Gabes voice grew louder and he rose to his feet in anger, "You know I fucking hate running so why the fuck did you ask me!?" He yelled. The hot contents of his mug sloshed over the rim, spilling onto his fingers and dripping to the carpet. He let out a string of curses before grabbing some nearby napkins to dab the liquid up. After Gabe was done, he crinkled it in his palm and threw it on the table before turning to me, "I'll get you when you least expect it." Peanut placed her hand on his forearm and Gabe turned to look down at her. Sang shook her head and I swear you could see the tension leave his body as he plopped back down on the sofa and reached an arm out for Sang, pulling her into his body. He picked up the coffee and took a calm sip before setting it down with a sigh.

"You're lucky Mr. B and Doc are not here yet." Kota said from a beanbag chair with an amused smile.

I went over to sit in an open bean bag chair next to Silas and Kota. I fell back on it with a sigh, opening my shake as I went before taking long sips.

"What the fuck ever, Kota. Like they would stop me from going Luke on his ass."

"Who wouldn't stop you from portraying Mr. Taylor senior, Mr. Coleman?" Mr. Blackbourne said, stepping into the room with an eyebrow raised. He held boxes and bags in his arms. I nearly spewed my shake over everyone as his steel gaze locked on Gabe who gulped and ducked over his coffee he picked up again.

"N-nothing Mr. B."

"I didn't think so."

Doc stepped into the living room, a jovial smile spread across his face. He looked over everybody and clapped his hands.

"Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry we were late. Had to convince the big guy to wear something other than a suit."

Mr. Blackbourne rolled his eyes and stepped to place the presents carefully under the tree. He was dressed the same as Dr. Green. Designer jeans and a gray sweater over a white dress shirt, except Dr. Greens sweater was a light purple.

"Why thank you Dr. Green for being so much help with carrying the presents."

"Whoops." Dr. Green gave a sheepish grin and shrugged. "Sorry, my thoughts were consumed with mistletoe and kisses from a certain Pookie I know." He said, eyes catching Sangs. A blush rose to her cheeks and she giggled, patting the place next to her.

"One kiss now, the rest afterwards."

"Deal!"

Dr. Green rushed over to plant a kiss on Sangs puckered lips and sat down next to her. He grasped her hand in his and looked at everyone. Kota and Victor were each in a beanbag chair. North and Silas sat on the floor next to them. Erica and Jessica snuggled up together on a loveseat. Mr. Blackbourne took the seat next to them.

It was kinda a relief that Erica knew about the plan. I was kinda surprised when she outright came out with asking if we were all dating Sang. I swear. Erica should be in the Academy because she has eyes like a hawk and panther combined. Of it wasn't for Kota not wanting his family involved, Erica probably would be in the Academy.

I chuckled at the look Mr. Blackbourne shot Dr. Green before addressing everyone with a millimeter smile.

"Merry Christmas."

Everyone joined in with a chorus of Merry Christmas, me included.

"As is tradition we shall commence the unwrapping of the gifts. Let us start in an orderly fashion. Place the presents given to yourself in front of you so there's no mixups."

"Yes, sir." Kota said with a nod. He pushed up his glasses with a small smile, emerald green eyes falling over each of us, "Let's get to it team."

Everyone started talking and handing gifts of all sizes to each other to place before them. I eyed the lofty pile in front of me, fingers twitching to unwrap them. It took nearly ten minutes to sort through everything but soon silence reigned as Mr. Blackbourne held his hand aloft.

"Ready? Set? Unwrap!"

I dove into the pile with fervor as did the rest of the guys. Giggles came from Sang, Erica, and Jessica as wrapping paper flew everywhere. I looked up from my own presents to see North tearing big hungs of wrapping paper off presents. Silas did the same. Luke and Gabe resembled chipmunks as they tore pieces off of theirs, eyes filled with frenzied excitement.

I put down my shake and started to unwrap my own gifts. We all finished opening gifts and Sang suggested we go for a walk in the forest behind the houses. We all got bundled up, but nobody said a word when Gabe took his time to get Sang dressed and into her snowsuit. Dr. Green, North, Kota, and Mr. B would have our heads if she went outside without the proper snow attire.

We all decided to head outside while we waited for Sang and Gabe, but once our feet touched the ground balls of snow were hurdled everywhere as a snowball fight ensued. Nobody was safe, wherever they hid. Everyone was covered in snow except, Mr. B. I don't think any of us had the guts to maul him with snow. We would certainly get hours. Doc, however, could most likely get away with it. But who cares. It's all part of the fun!

Sang finally came out and I went over to her, snowball in hand, "Hey, Where's Gabe?" I asked. She averted her gaze, raising a finger to her lip.

"He had to um...go to the bathroom I think."

"Awe man. I wanted to pelt him with a snowball to the face."

Sang frowned, her green eyes forming slits as she glared up at me.

"That's mean even for you Nathan."

"Eh, I only meant it in good fun." I said, flashing her with a wide grin. She blinked and shook her head, which just made me smile wider. I took her hand and tugged her along.

"Hey, Let's go for a walk guys. Gabes going to be awhile."

Victor and Silas walked over, sporting curious looks.

"Repeat of last year?" Victor asked. I nodded.

Silas broke out into a grin, "Did you hear the joke about the toilet?"

Sang rolled her eyes and went over to wrap her arms around Silas, "I have, but I want to hear it again. So-no! I haven't"

Silas broke out into a smile, "Well I can't tell you because it's too dirty."

I chuckled along with Victor, "Let's get moving before the snow melts into my boots."

Our walk lasted only half an hour. Poor Sang had on so many clothes she was sweating and could hardly move. When we got back to the house we all got undressed and neatly hung our jackets up before sitting around the living room to play games and spend time as a family.

As I sat down, I picked up my forgotten shake and took a sip. No sooner did I take a drink did I spit it out all over the room as I jumped from the bean bag chair, covered in my shake. My tongue felt like it was on fire.

"Ugh! What the hell!"

Snickers came from the side of the room and my eyes snapped toward Gabe and Luke who were giggling like children. As soon as I looked at them they started full out killing themselves. They were leaning on each other, tears streaming down their face.

"Gabe I swear! I'll kill you!" I hissed, stomping after him. He squeals and takes off running. I start chasing him but the fucker darts behind Sang last minute.

"That's not fair! Get away from her! You deserve the ass whooping you're about to get!"

"Oi fucker! I told you I would get you back. You fucking deserved it."

I looked down at Sang. She just smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Son of a bitch." I huffed, spinning around to head upstairs to Kotas closet. Once finish cleaning up and changing, I head back downstairs. When I stepped off the last step Sang appeared out of nowhere and wraps her soft arms around my torso.

"I'm sorry Honey."

It's okay. Let's get back to the others so we can sit down and watch that Christmas movie."

Sang nods and pulls me over to the couch. I sit down before she crawls onto my lap, curling up in my arms.

"What the hell did you three put into my drink anyways? My mouth is still burning." I ask, smacking my mouth together to get rid of the taste.

"I grabbed some tabasco sauce and garlic salt and threw it in. I honestly thought you would notice the colour difference!"

Gabe snickered before everyone started laughing. My temper started to flare but Sang just wrapped her arms around me, planting a kiss on my lips. It caused my shoulders to drop as I relaxed. I knew with my peanut, everything was right in my world. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Shattered By ShelbyWinds

General Fiction

11.9K 917 36
Savana thought she had the perfect date. That was up until the moment her house was broken into, her parents killed and her boyfriend killed by his o...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...