I stole the billionaire's hea...

By LencySlamet

"What if he is the one? But he is afraid to tell you?" ┉ Once upon a one night stand in Milan, Italy┉ ... More

Little note to my readers
Chapter. O N E
Chapter. T W O
Chapter. T H R E E
Chapter. F O U R
Chapter. F I V E
Chapter. S I X
Chapter. S E V E N
Chapter. E I G H T
Chapter. N I N E
Chapter. T E N
Chapter. E L E V E N
Chapter. T W E L V E
Chapter. T H I R T E E N
Chapter. F O U R T E E N
Chapter. F I F T E E N
Chapter. S I X T E E N
Chapter. S E V E N T E E N
Chapter. E I G H T E E N
Chapter. N I N E T E E N
Chapter. T W E N T Y
Chapter. T W E N T Y O N E
Chapter. T W E N T Y T W O
Chapter. T W E N T Y T H R E E
Chapter. T W E N T Y F O U R
Chapter. T W E N T Y F I V E
Chapter. T W E N T Y S I X
Chapter. T W E N T Y S E V E N
Chapter. T W E N T Y E I G H T
Chapter. T W E N T Y N I N E
Chapter. T H I R T Y
Chapter. T H I R T Y O N E
Chapter. T H I R T Y T W O
Chapter. T H I R T Y T H R E E
Chapter. T H I R T Y F O U R
Chapter. T H I R T Y F I V E
Chapter. T H I R T Y S I X
Chapter. T H I R T Y S E V E N
Chapter. T H I R T Y E I G H T
Chapter. F O R T Y
Chapter. F O R T Y O N E
Appreciation letter to Flynn.
Book 2: I Stole The Billionaire's Heart
Book 2. Chapter O N E
Book 2. Chapter. T W O
Book 2. Chapter T H R E E
Book 2. Chapter F O U R
Book 2. Chapter F I V E
Book 2. Chapter S I X
Book 2. Chapter S E V E N
Book 2. Chapter E I G H T
Book 2. Chapter N I N E
Book 2. Chapter T E N
Book 2. Chapter E L E V E N
Book 2. Chapter T W E L V E
Book. 2 Chapter T H I R T E E N
Book 2. Chapter F O U R T E E N
Book 2. Chapter F I F T E E N
Book 2. Chapter S I X T E E N
Book 2. Chapter S E V E N T E E N
Book 2. Chapter E I G H T E E N
Book 2. Chapter N I N E T E E N
Book 2. Chapter T W E N T Y
Book 2. Chapter T W E N T Y O N E
Book 2. Chapter T W E N T Y T W O
Book 2. Chapter T W E N T Y T H R E E
Epilogue
Appreciation letter to Jill.
Amari & Milan ;)
B O N U S C H A P T E R
"Muse" P U B L I S H E D

Chapter. T H I R T Y N I N E

36.3K 1.2K 299
By LencySlamet

Jill Malik P.O.V

I was searching for Flynn for the past twenty minutes. He said that he would get a drink, but I couldn't find him at the bar. The guests were about to leave and I needed him by my side. I was starting to get worried. Where the hell could he be?

"Hey pudding,"

I turned around and I let out a breath of relieve. Thank god, he was finally here. "Where were you?" I asked as I looked at him from head to toe. His hair was disheveled and he looked flushed. Why did it looked like he just ran a marathon?

"Oh, I--uhm just went to get a drink." He said as he slipped his arm around my waist. His breathing was fast and I could feel the beating of his heart. Where the hell was he?

"I went to the bar and you weren't there."

He stopped and looked at me, but then smiled. "Oh and then...uhm... I went to the restroom."

"Oh." I wanted to slap myself. Why was I so worried? The restroom was on the other side of this room, so that explains why he's out of breath.

This all still feels like a fairytale. A modern fairytale. The thing is, they always say that modern fairytales never have a happy ending. I think that's what I'm afraid off. I'm afraid that the happiness I'm feeling right now, is just temporary.

"Hey, pudding. Don't think too much." Flynn kissed my forehead and smoothed the wrinkles out of my face. "I'm here, I will always be here."

He looked me in the eyes. Everytime he does that, I fall even more in love with him. My face warmed as he crept closer and wrapped his arms around me. The way his hands caressed my face, or his gentle eyes met my own, It's magical.

"I just got so worried and I don't know why. You're my fiancee and I mean you would never betray me. I feel so stupid right now." I laughed stupidly, but stopped immediately when Flynn stayed silent.

He just looked me dead in the eye and it freaked me out. Why was he staring at me like that. "Babe?"

He shook his head softly and gave me a soft squeeze. "I was zoning out, but of course not. Why would you even think that? You are everything I want and everything I will ever need pudding. You are my queen. Never question that."

He grabbed my hand and kissed my ring finger. "I want to make you my wife, because I know we are soulmates. I love you so much and...and don't let any gossip break us apart. Just...see gossip or whatever you may hear as something we need to overcome together...as a couple."

"Of course, I mean... That's what we always do." I answered smiling. "Now let's go. People are waiting for us."

Flynn held me close to his side and we walked back to his parents. His parents were talking to Milan and my aunt and it seemed like they are getting along very well.

"Mommy, mommy!" Milan squealed and ran up to me to hug me tightly. I squatted down and he jumped on me.

I chuckled as I lift him up. "Yes, mi amor? Do you have fun so far?" I gave him a kiss on his cheeks, but he immediately wiped it away.

"Mom!" he shouted out embarrassingly. But then he grinned. "Yes, I love it here."

Flynn ruffled Milan's hair and pinched his cheeks. "What did you do with the legos? Did you built big spaceships?"

Milan shook his head and looked at my aunt. "Tia gave half of it to the children's home after she stepped on it."

Flynn laughed and Aunt Lydia shook her head.

"It was very painful and I could not see those little suckers anymore." she said and took Milan from me. "You guys need to do a final dance. The guests are about to leave, but they want to see you two do a dance."

"Wha---"

I was about to say something, but Flynn interrupted me. "Of course." He said and smiled innocently at me. He grabbed my hand and brought me to the dance floor.

"Vasilios." I hissed. "No one informed me that we had to dance."

"Just go with it pudding," he whispered as he wrapped one arm around my waist. "You don't want to disappoint our guests."

I let out a sigh as I heard the music starting in the background. There's no turning back now.

♫There's a calm surrender to the rush of day When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away♫

We moved gracefully through the dancefloor as everyone was watching us in complete awe. I looked up at Flynn. Even in heels, he was still taller than me. I love the way he was looking at me.

♫An enchanted moment and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you♫

I felt his body press against me, soft and warm. This was the love I'd waited for, prayed for. I inwardly thanked God and hugged all the tighter. A love like this was to be cherished for life.

♫ And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer that we got this far♫

I've known heartbreak enough to shatter my mind, to leave my soul feeling like dust in the wind. But, he is worth my life and all that I have left is him.

♫ And can you feel the love tonight? How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds believe the very best♫

"Pudding."

I looked him in the eyes. "Yes?"

"Uhm," Flynn cleared his throat. "What do you think of having the wedding in two weeks?" he whispered.

I stared at him wide eyed. Is he out of his mind?

"Are you crazy? Two weeks for a wedding? That will be a disaster!" I whisper-yelled.

"No, of course not. We already have our wedding planner, caterer, and decorator. Your dress will come next week. Everything is on schedule."

I shook my head. This is not happening. "No, not at all. There is so much more that needs to be done. A wedding takes months to plan. We don't even have our venue yet." I was so confused, why did he want the wedding so early? I mean we were not in a hurry.

♫ And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer that we got this far♫

"Pudding," he sighed. "It will all be perfect. I will make sure of that okay. We have the right people and I mean you're right. Two weeks is way to short. What about in a month?"

I bit my lip. "I mean that's better, but still I don't think that's enough time."

"It will be pudding. I promise we will have our dream wedding." Flynn intertwined our fingers together. He trace my lip lightly with the tip of his finger. My lips part and our breaths mingle. My heart flutters as he draws me to his lips.

♫ And can you feel the love tonight? How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds believe the very best♫

"In a month it will be then." I said breathlessly, after the kiss. "But why so early?"

His mouth twitched, and I was pretty sure he was fighting a smile. "Because--," He drew me closer to him. "I can't wait to make you mine. My pudding, my Queen, my Wife. And yes, I know...We are not in a hurry, but I'm just an impatient little boy okay." He chuckled softly, before he turned serious again. "You mean a lot to me Jill. I love you so very much and there are some things that cannot be forgiven, but I want you to know that I'll always love you. You will always have my heart. Now, tomorrow, and forever."

Suddenly I heard claps in the background. The music had stopped and everyone was clapping for us. I looked at Flynn, he just smiled at me and squeezed my hand. "Are we going to tell them?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded. Flynn clapped in his hand and everyone turned silent.

"So," I started. "Flynn and I have decided just now that our wedding will be held in a month."

Everyone cheered except for our family. They just stared at us with the 'you two have a lot of explaining to do' facial expression.

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !

Happy new year (in advance!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 514 9
Jim has a secret. He has a crush on Dwight Schrute.
364K 6.4K 12
What happens when you find out that you're pregnant with the super soldier's baby? This story will be updated at least once a week so stay tuned!
40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
34.2K 638 41
( 🧨 ) IN WHICH YOU'RE INTRODUCED TO BTS' PRINCESS ━━ CHOI MIN-AH