Alpha Asher | Completed ✔️

By Midika

*BOOK SEVEN* (Can be read as standalone) *Mature Content* Once a year, he holds the greatest party known to m... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fofty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Epilogue

Chapter Forty Four

68K 2.8K 1K
By Midika

Thank you so much for this banner @lizzie_Vargas02 (not sure why it's not tagging you) this banner is awesome! Much appreciated (:

Word Count: 1863

~Alaya

I have no other choice but to go to this party.

The message on the other side of the invitation was the most incriminating information on me in this world. It made me feel sick to my stomach, but guessing by the signing off at the bottom, it made sense how this could be known. Naturally, I had to check, and once I had confirmed it to be true, I decided I have to go to this party.

I just have to hope Asher will be here. This new discovery, as heartbreaking as it may seem, is something I have to inform him about.

As my dress arrives, and I pull it out of its box, I wonder if he would even want to talk to me. He left me as his own decision, which I know is to help me get on with with my life, but after everything that I have been through, I'm not about to accept it for just that.

He's my mate. I don't care if he's related to Sinful.

The dress is beautiful, as it seems to be every year. This time, it is a subtle lavender colour, which brings back memories of the first eyes I looked into when I met Sinful. I shake off the cold feeling that dances up my back. Sinful has nothing to do with this night. This is about me and Asher, and what the decision is going to be that he has to make.

Nothing has changed since last year. The transportation is still the same. And the nerves for what the night might hold are still there, prevalent as ever.

What if Asher isn't there? He seemed to only be there to distract me. Everything was about distraction, so tonight, I'm trying to foresee his next move. Will I be drugged again? Will Shanae throw me off a balcony?

As we pull up outside the estate, the camera's flashing in my eyes already, I almost have to excuse myself to throw up.

Can I do this?

The procedure remains the same. I walk across the carpet, I hand the invitation to the same lady as last year, and shoulder my way through the strands of glittering confetti, ready for what I will see on the other end. Of course, it's business as usual, with all the same looking people dancing around, drinking the drink that will steal their memory later tonight. Those who live on the Main Street with copious amounts of money all look the exact same.

Why did I ever think that was the life for me?

My next move to find Asher, which won't be easy. I was deceived every step of the way while I was here all those years ago. The only way I had first contacted Asher was by his means, rather than mine. For all I know, he could do anything in his power not to see me.

Naturally, I'm going to try my luck. I slip through dancing bodies, ignoring the pounding music in my ears, making a straight line toward the bathroom. This is a bad idea, but right now, it's the only one I can think of right now.

No one is in the bathroom as I step in, closing the door behind me as if it would make a difference. I glance at myself in the mirror, ignoring how dressed up I am. I don't like conforming to the simplicity of the people outside.

Taking a deep breath, not knowing what's about to happen, I turn to the door.

When I open it, my heart jumps to my throat. The ballroom has disappeared, and I'm in the same hallway as I was when this first happened. Immediately, without hesitation this time, I make my way confidently to the next door. When I open it, I'm thrown back to three years ago.

It's Myles.

"What are you doing here?" I question, closing the door behind me, as if his reasoning would escape if I didn't. I'm trying not to act too disappointed that I'm seeing him instead of Asher.

"I'll pretend like I'm not kind of offended," he replies absentmindedly, shoving his hands in the pockets of his black trousers. "We need to talk actually."

Great. Every talk I've had with Asher at one of these parties has been super satisfying.

"Where's Asher?" I question.

"I actually wanted to discuss him with you. Well, mainly Sinful, but Asher too," Myles says, raising a dark eyebrows. I raise one in return.

"The last person I want to talk about is Sinful," I mutter.

As I go to turn away, Myles reaches out and grabs my arm. It's not a violent action, but it makes me jump, my back nearly making it to the door out of fright. His usually perpetually amused expression has deformed into a flat, serious one that has my blood running cold. His intentions suddenly seem all the more different.

"I want to first apologise. When I picked you up that day, Sinful knew about it. He's known about everything, and I've been working for him," Myles explains, to which I roll my eyes.

I push his arm off me. "Tell me something I didn't already suspect."

"He has something terrible against me, and the other two, Coen and Dawn. We are all trying to escape him but we can't," Myles pleads, trying to reach for me again as if to make his point clearer, but I continue to step back until I can't anymore. There is no way I'm about to trust him.

"I can't help you-"

"Yes, you can," he says desperately. So much so, I can see it in his eyes.

I swallow uncomfortably, unsure of how I'm supposed to respond. I'm useless to everyone. Throughout this entire thing, I've just been a pawn in a came to use against Asher, and now, I've been discarded of. For a reason today I hope to find out.

"The more, on the back of the invitation. I know about that, and so does the author of the note, obviously," Myles says quickly. I nearly threw up on the spot. "You need to tell Asher."

My body immediately tenses in retaliation to the idea of telling Asher. Obviously I need to, but I telling him makes me sick. What would his reaction be? He's already left me once before...

Would this be too much?

"How would that help you?" I question, my voice shuddering in shock.

"You have no idea," Myles says softy. "But Asher would. That's why you need to tell him, so he can help us."

"How can I do that? When I don't even know where he would be?" I question, leaning my entire body against the door in defeat. I can hardly think right now, let alone admit this kind of thing to Asher.

Myles looks grim, but he ushers me forward to open the door, and point me in the direction I need to go.

***

I take a deep breath in front of the door, hoping like hell it's the right one.

Myles could have sent me anywhere, but hearing the desperation in his voice for me to tell this to Asher has me thinking that behind this door, my mate will be there, attempting to hide from me. What will he say when he sees me? Will he hate me?

I don't bother knocking. Perhaps he wouldn't answer that way. I push my way in, knowing that I could see anything when I walk in.

Instead, I see his bedroom...but not Asher.

I see his bed, adorned in darkness, and a few other furnishings. That's about it. It's evident from the looks of the room that he doesn't spend much time in here unless he has to. As I walk in, I let the door close behind me, shutting out most of the light.

"Alaya."

I jump, nearly knocking over a dim lamp beside me. Asher is on the other side of the room that I hadn't even noticed, right by his desk, and a massive window. How had I not seen that? It clearly displays the entirety of the north side of the Pack. It's momentarily breathtaking, but instead I focus on my mate.

"God Asher, I could pass out from that fright," I scold, but only because I have no idea how else to address him.

"What are you doing here?" He questions, standing gracefully from where he was sitting.

As usual, he looks like the marvellous, calm and in control Alpha that I know so well. I can't tell if I like this side of him very much, though. Only because it's so predictable, and could admit anything at any time.

"I'm here to see you," I say breathlessly, my hand still over my heart. "And tell you that I'm not going to let my mate walk out of my life so easily.

Asher seems taken aback by that, as he steps forward closed to me. I hold my ground, hoping he would get closer still so I could touch him.

"Why?" He breathes. "After what I've done?"

"You're my mate and I'm not about to give up on you. This entire time you have protected me in the best way you could, and in some way it worked, and in another, it didn't. That doesn't matter though. What matters is that I love you, and that you're not about to walk out of my life so easily," I say one breath.

Asher seems stunned, before he strides forward, grabbing my face in both his hands to kiss me. It's so brief, yet so full of unspoken emotion and regret, it leaves me utterly breathless, and for a beautiful moment, completely mesmerised by him.

"I love you too," he breathes, pulling away. "I'll make this up to you, I swear."

"The come with me now. Let's leave. Neither of us want to be here," I prompt gently, hoping he wouldn't turn his back on me now.

"You know I want to...that I would, the problem is, there are little ways I can escape from Sinful," Asher says, clearly regretting every word coming out of his mouth. "He's my brother, and as much as I hate him, he basically commands this Pack, and-"

"Asher," I snap, cutting him off.

He sighs deeply, seemingly exasperated.

"What if I told you I'm pregnant?" I say softly. "With your baby?"

🖤••🖤

Asher is available ten chapters ahead of Wattpad at all times on Radish! If you're interested, head over to my Radish account @Midika (The name is set under Sophie, which is my first name)

Buy the Alpha Series on Amazon now!!

Send in a pic of you to my Snapchat or Instagram to be featured!

Snapchat: Midikacrane
Instagram: Sophie_Midika

💎••💎

Happy holidays everyone!

Things have been so busy recently. I want to let you know that this is the last official chapter of Asher before the epilogue (:

Hope you have enjoyed the story so far!

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 57.6K 33
My first mistake had been re-noticing people in my classes, if I hadn't done that; I wouldn't have re-noticed Tristan Everdeen. I should have known t...
4.2K 80 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
712K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...
9.2M 192K 23
*BOOK FOUR* (Can be read as standalone) (OFFICAL PREVIEW FOR THE PUBLISHED NOVEL NOW ON AMAZON!) *Completed* *** In a small town where no one leave...