Alone Together...

Par STAY-CALM-IM-HERE

First waking up in the body of a character in Naruto, then meeting their inner personality was never a good t... Plus

The New Beginning
Getting Used To This World
Crazy First Day
Lessons On Etiquette
First Day Of Training
Revelations and Goals
The Bakery and The Encounters
Insecurities
Convenient Trip
Better Days
Guilt
Finally Home
Again
Ramen and Cookies
Getting Caught
Memorial Stone
The Game
Five In One Day
The Rain
Seriously Scary
Suspicion and Ninja Games
Unexpected Sleepover
Truth's Told
ISSA BAD BITCH B-DAY!!!
Not Expected
Believe In Me
Overload
Finally Friends
First Fight
HEY GUYS!!!
Normality
The Academy
The Betrayal
All The Colors
Scroll of Sealing
Bell Test
The Wave Mission Part 1
The Wave Mission Part 2
The Wave Mission Part 3
I Remember You
Probation and Training
Forget About Everything
FALSE.
The Real Sakura
Change In Plans
It Has Begun
The Chunin Exam's Part 1
The Chunin Exam's Part 2
The Chunin Exam's Part 3
The Chunin Exam's Part 4
The Chunin Exam's Part 5
First Kill

Apprenticeship

8.4K 427 132
Par STAY-CALM-IM-HERE

Sakura's POV

I gulped inaudible and just stared at the unreadable eyes of Hiruzen. I unintentionally moved closer to Hizashi feeling a bit safer with him at the moment.

"Uhm, will you be taking the Kumo-nin?" I asked quietly and then looked over to the one tied in ninja wires. My eyes widened when I saw two ANBU working on cutting him loose. I turned behind me when I felt the other Hyuga's chakra appear. He was empty handed and I saw two other ANBU holding onto the first ninja I injured.

"Did he order all the ANBU to come?" Inner asked incredulously. Turing back I saw two ninja that had flanked the Hokage come and pick up the one in front of me.

I winced when he groaned in pain, finally allowing a small grimace to pass my features. I'm sure if he wasn't in that much of pain, he would be cussing me out and trying to finish killing me off.

"Well it seems like their taking care of that. But what the heck are the other two ANBU here for?!" Inner screamed.

'I'm not sure. It could be for many reasons. Right now we need to worry more about Hiruzen.' I answered her, as I glanced over to the Hokage. He held the stare with his own for only a few seconds before turning and beginning to walk back from where he came from. Before I could say anything the two ANBU's from before flanked me now.

"Oh my god! He won't let us escape!" Inner frantically shouted as she gripped her head.

'Calm down, right now it would be best if you helped me think of a good excuse to use.' I thought as I walked behind the Hokage. The atmosphere was pretty intense, not even Hizashi spoke out when I left.

As I ran after him, I glanced up to try and read his expression. No luck there, all I got was an emotionless face looking straight ahead. The walk to the hospital was very nerve wrecking. We exchanged no words and I had been thinking how similar he was to my real mother.

Normal POV

'They really are very similar...' Sakura thought sadly as she kept her gaze down casted.

"Who are similar?" Inner asked intrigued at the sudden change in mood.

'The Hokage and my real mother. They both know how to make me feel guilty when I've done something wrong.' Sakura answered as she continued to walk silently.

'I always hated this feeling. Now I have to come up with an excuse that he will believe.' Sakura thought as she looked up to the bright lights ahead of her. The hospital was in sight and when they entered Sakura noticed how quiet it was.

They were quickly attended to due to the Hokage's presence. They stopped in front of a door and Sakura was led inside by a nurse. The Hokage and ANBU stayed behind to talk to the doctor.

After a few minutes of waiting, the doctor entered the room where Sakura was in. She handed her a piece of paper and pencil instructing her to write a letter to her parents. The doctor informed her that the Hokage stated it would be best if she told them she was staying with the Hyuga's.

'I guess that did make sense.' Sakura thought as she grabbed the utensils.

"Do you think we're really sleeping over?" Inner asked curiously.

'I'm not sure.' Sakura answered as she finished writing the letter. The doctor took the letter and placed it in her pocket so she could send it later.

The doctors hands were soon encased in a minty green color as she gently placed them over Sakura's arm. The stinging in her arm numbed down and after a few minutes the cut was healed.

"Haruno-san. Before I forget, you are to stay here and sleep. Once you wake up tomorrow morning you are to head to the Hokage tower." The doctor informed as she healed Sakura's neck. Sakura nodded up to the doctor.

"Why can't I go home now?" Sakura asked with a childlike wonder.

"We just want to make sure you are fully recovered." The doctor responded and stepped back when she was finished. She looked over Sakura one last time before offering a small smile and exiting out of the room.

Sakura sighed and jumped off the bed they made her sit on. She immediately took notice of how light her body still felt. It was still sore but at least it didn't hurt so much from the healing that was just done on her. Sakura closed her eyes and concentrated on her chakra.

"What are you going to do?" Asked Inner.

'I'm placing my regular chakra into my weights, since most of it was used up during the fight. Since they can't sense the chakra in my weights this is only a precaution before they start sensing that none of my regular chakra was used up.' Sakura said as she finished transferring the chakra. She groaned as she lifted her arms and legs. They felt extremely heavy and she knew it would take her awhile to get used to that feeling again.

Jumping back onto the bed she laid down and wanted nothing more than to take a long restful sleep.

'Hiruzen didn't even talk to us, besides telling us to go with him to the hospital.' Sakura said as she made herself as comfortable as she could on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm scared for tomorrow." Inner stated worriedly. Sakura sighed and nodded as she closed her eyes.

'Yeah, I'm worried about that too.' Sakura agreed before falling asleep.

~Dream~

A field full of delicately beautiful flowers swayed with the winds gentle movements. The dark blue sky completely covered the upper region of the world. Littered all across it were clusters of stars twinkling brightly.

An eerie aura surrounded the field. There was nothing suspicious of the howling of the wind and the rustling of the trees and flowers. All natural for the wilderness to have. A place untouched and destroyed by man.

Although most of the field was as it should, the center of the field however, was currently occupied.

Hair. Long, smooth hair, flowed unconstrained in the wind. The dark hair lashed out wildly when the wind picked up and flowed slowly when it died down. It covered the features of a woman in the center. The night sky shadowed her features and the full moon provided enough light to enhance the field in a soft glow. The woman's face was slimmed and mature having no child-like features. Countenance held tired, hurt-filled expressions but her eyes shone brightly with resolve. She leaned heavenly onto a tree that was rooted in the very center of the field. A wisteria tree that had bloomed beautiful purple flowers. They dangled down and shielded the woman from the night sky only leaving small gaps between the blossoms and branches.

Her battered body was covered by ripped and damaged clothing that also fluttered with the wind. It had no distinct design as it was cut up.

The woman made no movement of discomfort, standing with lacerations all over body and yet her eyes shone with determination.

The first movement was made across from the woman. A dark cloaked man stood menacingly. His clothes were also ripped and damaged as it fluttered in the wind behind him. A long silver spear held by his hand.

"Give it to me. You have no use for it when you're nearing your death." The man said and watched as the woman in front of him made no movement to comply with his request or to even look up at him.

"It does not belong to you...and it never will." The woman's velvety voice was whispered but silence around them made it easy to hear her words.

"This time, you cannot stop me." The man said as he calmly walked over towards the woman.

"You don't need to be alive for me to take it by force if need be." He spoke out as he stood in front of the woman.

"...You talk too much..." The woman's words rang out in the air and realization hit him quickly. The man raised his free hand and lifted the woman's face grabbing ahold of her chin. The woman's eye's were dulled but narrowed in a challenging manner, whatever the man had been looking for he didn't find it.

A piercing infuriated scream echoed through the field. The man raised his hand which held the spear and pierced the woman through the stomach. The disturbing sound of flesh being pierced and metal embedding into wood resounded all around in an echo. The previously undisturbed Wisteria blossoms fell around the two. The man who's face was down suddenly lifted, his hazel eyes shone brightly from the moons rays that sneaked past the petals and branches. He seethed in anger, with one last desperate cry of failure he tightly gripped the spear and pulled it out of the woman, eliciting a silent scream from the woman as her eyes shot open.

Frightened viridian eyes shot open accompanied by a loud scream. Sakura bolted up into a sitting position and held onto her stomach. Her loud breathing the only sound within the dark room. She desperately searched for the gaping hole in her stomach that she had vividly felt. When she felt nothing she reached up to her forehead where she wiped away beads of sweat.

"Are you okay?!" Inner had asked worriedly. Sakura's frightened expression slowly vanished being replaced by confusion.

"Did you see that? I...I felt it...when that woman was stabbed." Sakura voiced out in a breathless manner.

"What are you talking about? What woman?" Inner asked as she frowned at Sakura's distress.

"You didn't see it? How? I vividly saw it when I was sleeping!" Sakura stated, beginning to worry.

"I didn't see anything...but I should be able to see your dreams, which are usually your memories anyway. Let me try to find it." Inner said as she began to concentrate from within her domain.

"Hmm, nope. I can't find anything about a strange woman getting stabbed." Inner said. Sakura's worry returned and she began to think about what she had seen, but somehow everything went blank. She could not see the memory. All she had now was the knowledge of what happened and not the actual memory, like a vague idea.

"Maybe you should get some rest. You probably just over exerted yourself." Inner suggested and waited calmly as Sakura nodded and began to slowly and cautiously lay back down.

~In The Morning~

Groggy viridian eyes fluttered open when a noise was heard to the far right. A nurse was picking up a clip board and paper from off the floor and Sakura could only stare at the woman. Her eyes widened in realization when she remembered where exactly she was. Sitting up from the uncomfortable bed, Sakura yawned and stretched out until a popping sound was heard.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you!" The young nurse stated as she bowed towards Sakura.

"It's alright. Ne, do you know what time it is?" Asked Sakura as she moved the covers off and moved her legs to dangle on the edge of the bed.

"Um, it's ten o'clock." The nurse answered as she looked up from her watch. Sakura blinked at the nurse once and then twice until her words finally sunk in.

"Ten?!" Sakura asked in disbelief as she jumped off the bed and looked around in worry.

"Y-Yes, it's t-ten. Do you need to be somewhere?" The nurse asked worriedly. Sakura nodded her head up to the nurse quickly.

"I have to see the Hokage. Do you think I could go see him now?" Sakura asked and watched as the nurse smiled apologetically down to her.

"I'm sorry but doctor Reiko-san needs to be the one to allow you to leave. I'll go get her for you, just wait here okay?" The nurse asked and watched as Sakura gratefully smiled.

'I can't believe I slept in? It wasn't even a comfortable bed.' Sakura grumpily thought as she rubbed her sore back.

"We must have been more exhausted then we thought." Inner stated as she stretched her limbs out too. The door opened and the doctor that had healed her before stepped in.

"Hello Haruno-san. How are you feeling?" Asked doctor Reiko.

"I'm feeling fine." Sakura answered and watched as Reiko began to give her one final check up. Sakura took the opportunity to observe the woman. She was probably in her twenties from what Sakura could tell. She was tall and had straight black shoulder length hair. Her eyes were hazel colored and she wore a black knee length skirt with a blue shirt. She had a white doctor's coat on top of her normal outfit. She didn't look like anyone from the anime/manga, but then there was a lot of people she has met that weren't.

"Everything looks good. You can go see the Hokage now Haruno-san." Reiko informed as she wrote down on her clip board.

"Thank you Reiko-san, and you can call me Sakura." Sakura said and watched as Reiko nodded and smiled down to her.

They made their way outside of the room and towards the lobby. Sakura was glad that she was able to get out of the hospital but deep inside she wasn't feeling very good about the meeting. Right when she was allowing herself to relax, she tensed back up when she noticed the ANBU standing near the door.

"Oh no...Do you think their waiting for us?!" Inner asked.

'It's highly possible.' Sakura answered nervously as she made her way towards them. She sensed two familiar chakra's while the other two she did not know.

'Why did he send four? It's not like we weren't going to see him. Did he think we wouldn't?' Sakura wondered as they stopped in front of the ninja.

"Here you go, one healthy child. Good as new!" Reiko stated with a grin. Sakura couldn't help but think this woman was either very humorous all the time or just wanted to lighten up the suddenly awkward mood.

"Haruno Sakura, we are to escort you to the Hokage's tower." One of the unfamiliar ninja spoke up.

"Okay. Thank you again Reiko-san." Sakura bowed slightly and waved goodbye as the group of five started walking out the doors.

Sakura's POV

As we walked down the streets I couldn't help feel awkward. Since we exited out of the hospital, we have been receiving a lot of attention. The people's gazes would glance at the ANBU and then quickly shift over to me. My guess was that they didn't want to keep their gaze lingering for to long on the mysterious ANBU.

"What are we supposed to do?! Do you think Hiruzen will yell at us? He's already had a long time to cool down!" Inner stated worriedly.

'Well we didn't really follow his orders, even though that was the plan since the beginning. I'll just have to quickly think of something like last time. You just take care of our chakra.' I said as I looked down at my hands. The weight was uncomfortable and I really missed the weightless feeling. I sighed quietly and took the time to observe the ANBU. They flanked me on both sides and behind. Kakashi was to my right and the one that had the familiar chakra was behind him. the other two were to my left.

"Do you think the Hyuga's are okay?" Inner suddenly spoke up.

'I hope so or we're going to be yelled at for nothing, then again it wasn't just for nothing. The fight had made me realize a few things and I don't regret doing it either. I am however worried about how many people know.' I answered as I looked up to the sky.

"I think Hiruzen will keep it relatively secret. I'm sure it'll only be the Hyuga's, him, us, and the ANBU." Inner stated. I frowned worriedly.

'That's what worries me. I'm fine with the Hyuga's and Hokage knowing but not the ANBU.' I thought.

"But their like the Hokage's most trusted!" Inner shouted. I shook my head slightly.

'That's not entirely correct. And you're forgetting the fact that Danzo has spies everywhere. Not even for a second can we forget about that man. He was a major problem in the anime/manga.' I said and observed all the villages.

"Augh! There's just so much crap piling up!" Inner shouted.

'You think its bad now? Wait until we get further into the timeline. Trust me, it gets worse.' I informed.

"Don't remind me. From the glimpses that I saw from your memories, my life sucks..." Inner grumbled. I smiled at her dejected state.

'You had good times, and besides we're in this together. We can change things if we try hard enough.' I encouraged and felt her straighten up.

'But now that you've mentioned it, the next major event is also approaching.' I stated as I narrowed my eyes at some villagers I remembered picking on Naruto.

"...That's right...the massacre. Do you have a plan?"Inner asked hopefully.

'Inner, I've had two years to think of a lot of things; but some things just need to be thought out more thoroughly then others.' I stated.

"I guess your right...but have you at least come up with a way to help the Uchiha's live?" Inner asked. I didn't respond because I had yet to come up with a full proof plan.

'A lot of my plans will have to be changed to incorporate Hiruzen's ideas. So first we have to confront him and see what he wants to say.' I stated and sighed.

"Sakura-chan?" I stopped and turned over towards the voice who called me.

'Speak of the devil...' I thought as I looked at a confused Shisui and a quiet Itachi. He too looked confused down at me

"A very cute one!" Inner squealed as she stared googly-eyed at Itachi.

'Inner, please shut up.' I deadpanned.

"Good morning." I said to both of them. I noticed how they frequently looked at the ANBU and then back at me...well Shisui did, Itachi just had to look once at them.

"Uhm, so what are you doing..." Shisui didn't finish and left his question hanging. They must be wondering about the ANBU around me. I looked up to Kakashi and sensed his chakra shift the very tiniest bit. I inwardly sighed. They looked like they weren't going to talk.

"I was playing hide and seek with the Hokage. He couldn't find me so he asked for help." I informed.

"Really? Is that the best you could come up with?!"Inner asked in disbelief.

'I don't hear you coming up with anything.' I commented. I felt her pout and knew she wouldn't interrupt. I found it very amusing to feel all their chakra swirl in disbelief.

"Is that so?...well I hope you have fun...We'll see you around." Shisui stated uncertainly. I smiled and nodded as I watched them leave with a bit of doubt in my words.

The rest of the walk was quiet and nerve wrecking. The moment we stepped into the building I felt not just the Hokage chakra inside but another person as well. When Kakashi opened the door, I had almost wished he hadn't.

'I don't feel so confident anymore...' I worriedly stated as I looked passed Kakashi's legs. I hadn't even noticed how frozen in place I was until an ANBU had lead me inside by placing a hand on my shoulder.

I could feel Inner working on calming down my nerves and keeping our chakra in place.

"Hokage-sama." I spoke first and bowed down slowly. I was extremely nervous with the other occupants in the room.

Morino Ibiki or better known as the commanding officer of the Konoha torture and interrogation force. Feared as the head of the T&I. He was the one who dealt with torturing foreign ninja or other similar situations.

'What could he possibly be doing here...No, wait! There are multiple reasons as to why he could be here...' I thought out nervously.

"Sakura, I'm sure you have a general idea as to why you are here, correct?" He asked seriously. I gulped inaudibly and nodded my head up to him. I was extremely nervous in this position. Hiruzen was speaking seriously and his four ANBU flanked him only adding to his intimidating look. Not to mention the man who was standing towards my right. He was watching me intently. His mere presence alone was intimidating.

"I assume it had to do with yesterday..." I said and watched as he nodded.

"That is correct. You didn't follow the plan and placed yourself in a very dangerous situation. If I had not felt your rise in chakra then I would not have been able to find you." He said and my eyes widened. Has Inner's and my control gotten that good? Certainly he was leaving things out.

"Sakura, when we had spoken about your abilities before. You assured me that your combat skills were your weakest. And yet you took out ninja with more experience than you. Why did you lie?" He asked and I couldn't help but sense the very small hurt radiating off of him.

"I didn't really lie. It had more to do with my own opinion about my skills. I have been practicing a lot more lately, so that could be a reason as to the difference from before. I honestly wasn't sure if I was able to take down the ninja." I said, only half telling the truth. If I was being honest, I did believe I would win against the ninja; but only because of my chakra and intelligence. My combat skill did worry me, and I'm sure if I had not had those small advantages of surprise then things would have ended badly.

"Then if you were uncertain, why did you engage the enemy?" He asked and I couldn't help the glance I took over to the ninja's in the room.

"Well...I...Uhm...saw some mistakes in our plan...and didn't want that...ending." I answered very vaguely and I was sure the others didn't quite understand.

"Before we continue Sakura. I have something I've been meaning to say. Your actions have caused you to be put in a spot that I do not wish you to be in." He stated and I couldn't help tilt my head in confusion.

'What has happened because of my actions?' I thought nervously.

"I cannot continue to hide your abilities from everyone Sakura. You will have to make some serious decisions." Hiruzen stated as he laced his finger together and leaned his chin on them.

"I know I promised to keep it between us unless you wanted to tell someone; and I am giving you this moment to think about it. The people in this room are the ones I have currently decided would be best to know." He said, I wanted to shake my head up to him in disbelief. He wasn't giving me a choice. He had practically already told them I had a big secret and they wouldn't just forget it either.

"What's the big deal?! I think you should tell them about our ability, its not that bad!" Inner insisted.

'No, I can't just tell anyone. I have to know who the people behind those masks are. If it's someone who works with Danzo then it would place me in a bad position. He would probably want me to work for him just like Itachi.' I informed and continued to look at the Hokage.

"May I have time to think about it?" I asked hoping for at least an hour. It was very quiet until Hiruzen spoke up.

"You have until sun down Sakura; but I advice you to think quickly. What happen yesterday has already reached certain ears and although information was kept to a minimum, they will still be planning for your advanced placement. Which brings me to my final option. If you really do not wish to enter the academy early then you will have to come up with something. It won't be long before they make their move and admit you into the academy." Hiruzen advices and I nodded slowly.

Normal POV

"...Then, I will be back before sun down..." Sakura spoke out nervously. She bowed and then walked out of the office.

"Hokage-sama, don't you think it would have made things easier if she would just answer right now?" Ibiki asked, since the moment Hiruzen had told him of the situation, he was skeptical. His suspicion only escalated when a small pink haired child walked inside the room.

"No. Sakura, isn't like the other kids you've dealt with. Any of you." Hiruzen spoke out to the room full of ninja.

"I noticed that the first time I met her. She acts like a child only at certain times." Stated the masked ANBU.

"Is your promise to her so important that you can't tell us?" The ANBU asked. Hiruzen sighed and leaned back until his back touched his chair.

"I hate making people feel they don't have a choice in situations like these. if I can prevent a young aspiring ninja to think that way by keeping her secret until sundown then all is well. And I'm sure that in the end she will agree to tell you all her secret. Sakura is a very precocious child, she will know what to do." Hiruzen said and swirled in his chair to face the Hokage mountain and watch as a small pink haired girl climbed the stairs.

Sakura's POV

I felt exhausted as I climbed the stairs, all the weight and soreness all over my body were tiring.

"So...What are your ideas?" Inner asked as I climbed on top of the first's head. I liked sitting up here and as weird as it sounded I found that I thought best on top of the first Hokage's head. I liked all the heads carved into the mountain but this one was oddly enough my favorite.

Once I was at the top, I sat cross legged and looked over to the village.

'It's hard to say...I don't know if its a plan or a spur of the moment decision. I'm planning on telling them about our ability, I just don't want to tell the wrong person. So, if they think I'm going to trust them with a big secret like this, then they have to trust me with their identity.' I thought out.

"I don't know if you should push your luck like that. I thought they weren't supposed to reveal their identity?" Inner asked. I nodded and took in a deep breath.

'To normal people, but if you think about it, it wont matter when they know of our ability. They'll think I can see past memories as well as future ones. Not to mention communicating telepathically. So why not find out sooner who they are. That way if I don't know them, then I'll tell the Hokage that I do not trust them because of future visions.' I stated and sighed deeply.

"Well, I guess if you feel like it'll work." Inner shrugged her shoulders. Before we could think about our situation any more, a sudden chakra signal appeared behind us in a split second. I tensed up and slowly looked behind me.

My eyes widened as I saw the man we were talking about moments ago, standing behind me with a calm demeanor.

'Should we act childish and naïve or smart?' I asked as I continued to look at the old man hoping he did not see how nervous I felt.

"Act like a kid, we should play it safe." Inner suggested. I agreed with her suggestion and stood up.

"Good afternoon." I said as childishly as any four year old. He looked at me with suspicion and narrowed his eye at me.

"Are you the one who they're all talking about?" He asked rather coldly. I tilted my head in a confused manner. I even blinked my eyes up to him owlishly.

"Uhm...I don't know..." I said and watched as he looked at me in disbelief.

"Hmm, you are only a civilian child with somewhat slightly higher chakra, there seems to be nothing particularly outstanding." He said, seemingly not caring that I had heard everything he had just said.

I kept quiet, not really wanting to talk to him. I awkwardly stood on top of the first's head in silence. When I had thought he had finally made up his mind to leave he stood closer to me.

"There are many areas that need improvement, but at your age they're quiet easy to fix." He stated and I had a very hard time not showing my surprise. Acting like a kid who knows nothing is hard.

'Was he saying that he would train us to be like those Root members?!' I thought in alarm.

"NO! We are not getting brainwashed by this evil man!" Inner shouted crossing her arms to form an x.

'It's not like I want to either! This is what Hiruzen meant by the information reaching certain ears. But what kind of plan does he expect me to come up with?!' I thought as I watched Danzo impatiently look at me.

"Uhm, what do you mean?" I asked him.

"You will be placed in a specific advanced training program." He answered very monotonously. My eyes widened and I began to panic a little inside.

'This isn't good! He already expects us to be one of his ruthless ninja. There's no way I'm going to accept that!' I thought and began to formulate ways to get out of this situation.

"But I can't..." I said when I saw him begin to turn away. He stopped and looked at me with a narrowed eye.

"This isn't something you can decline." He stated and I could feel the beats of sweats forming on my forehead.

'What to do? What to do?' I chanted in my mind. As I thought of anything that could help.

'The only one who could possibly stand up to Danzo and keep me away from him would be Hiruzen...' I thought of the Hokage and knew he wouldn't mind helping me, but what kind of help would be best? As I thought about him, I got an image. It was of Tsunade.

'That's it! Although this plan will change a lot in the future, I don't see why it shouldn't be okay since we're trying to change it anyway. And at this point anything is better then being under the observation of Danzo.' I thought as an idea formed in my head.

"I can't train under you because I'm already training under someone..." I said trying to appear calm.

"Who is it?" Danzo asked.

"Uhm, I don't know if I can say who..." I said and watched as he scowled.

"It must be Hiruzen." He whispered to himself.

'I was thinking more of Tsunade but I suppose Hiruzen works too.' I thought and watched as he turned without saying a word and walked away.

'How rude.' I thought and sat back down. I sighed and only when I was really alone did I relax.

"That man is scary." Inner said and shivered.

'Try more like annoying. I can tell this isn't the last time he tries to recruit us. Actually his thought about it being Hiruzen gave me an idea.' I said and laid down.

"Are you seriously thinking of studying under Hiruzen?!" Inner shouted.

'Yeah, I guess. You said you wanted to change the plot so why not stray from the actual one now? I mean we've already changed some of it.' I reasoned and sat back up.

"This isn't just because of what I said. You have your own reasons for doing all of this Kazumi." Inner stated. I nodded and climbed down the first Hokage's head.

'That's right, but I'm Sakura right now. This come's first besides, I'm not 100% sure where to start looking for my problems. But here we have our answer, so let's go and see if it works.'

~A few min later~

Approaching the office door this time didn't feel any better, especially since I was stepping in alone. Inside, I saw the others from before were already here.

"Have you decided?" Hiruzen asked and stopped writing on whatever was on his desk. I nodded up to him and glanced at the other occupants.

"Concerning the first part, I've decided to tell them...but on one condition..." I said and held my breath as I saw him raise an eyebrow.

"And what might that be?" He asked after awhile. I let go of the breath I was holding in.

"Since you know what it is. You know how dangerous it is if the wrong person found out. My only condition is to see the faces behind your ninja's mask." I stated calmly. That was really all I needed, after that everything was fine. I saw how the ANBU turned in shock towards the Hokage and I sensed how their chakra swirled uncertainly. I guess they needed some incentive.

"You don't have to worry. I already have a lot of information that people would want. I'm sure I can keep your identity a secret." I stated and watched Ibiki who was leaning on the window walk over to Hiruzen.

"You are aware that this is top secret information that could get you in troubled." Ibiki said and I stared up to him dead on.

"So is all the other information in my head." I said and watched as he raised an eyebrow.

"I believe that even if you didn't come right out and showed me, sooner or later I would find out. For example, the one with the dog mask is Kakashi-san." I stated and watched in amusement as his chakra spiked a bit.

"Sakura is right. You might as well show her." Hiruzen stated and I watched as they hesitantly took off their mask. The first person I looked at was the one who had the familiar chakra. I wanted to laugh, of course it had to be Genma. Shaking my head slightly, I looked to the next one.

It was Hayate Gekko, the proctor who died and had always coughed. It seemed like he had yet to experience whatever caused him to cough all the time.

The next one was someone who caused my nerves to sky rocket. I didn't know who he was and certainly wasn't letting him know more then he already did. Before they had a chance to speak. I quickly glanced at Hiruzen before taking off my right glove off. I walked over to them with a greeting smile. I outstretched my arm and waited until they took it.

'Inner, you know what to do.' I reminded her before I made contact.

Genma curiously grabbed my hand and shook it. His thoughts were filled with questions and I received an image from him. It was that of a woman. She had long curly light brown hair. Her eyes were the same shade as his brown ones, and the beautiful women was undoubtedly his mother. The image faded and I smiled up to him, noticing the uncanny resemblance.

I moved over to Hayate and he smiled as he shook my hand. He was thinking of many questions that were similar to Gemma's. Though the image I got from him was that of someone young. A girl that had short blonde hair and green eyes. I wonder if this was a distant memory of a friend? It couldn't possibly be his daughter, he wasn't married for all I knew.

I stepped towards the last person. He was no one that I remember from the anime/manga. He had black short hair and dark forest green eyes. He was pretty young, just like the others. I wonder if he really works for Danzo.

He was surprisingly thinking of nothing. If he was a Root member then that was explainable. His memory that transferred over to me was not pleasant and it only proved my suspicions.

The memory was of him and Danzo along with some other ANBU members. They spoke and then stood up from their kneeling position. The memory faded when we let our hands go. I narrowed my eyes at him slightly before walking back to the middle.

"Hokage-Sama...can I speak to you in private? I think you need to know something before I say anything." I said and watched as his eyes shone with understanding. He ordered the ANBU and Ibiki to leave.

"Did you see something?" He asked and I nodded.

"Before I came here I met a man. He didn't introduce himself, but I knew who it was. It was Shimura Danzo, and he wanted to place me in an advance training program.' I informed and watched as he sighed tiredly.

"I am assuming you declined." He stated and I nodded.

"It would be best that way. His methods are rather ruthless, even for ANBU." Hiruzen said and I couldn't help agree.

"I know. I've seen some thing's that man has done and will do. Hokage-Sama I don't trust him...at all." I said and watched him raise an eyebrow.

"I know he can be strict Sakura, but he's not that bad." He informed.

"Not that bad! Yeah right!" Inner shouted.

'Calm down. He still believes his friend wouldn't do bad things in Konoha. Even though, I guess he's more guarded what with Orochimaru betraying him.' I thought about it and couldn't help feel bad. So many bad things happened to people here.

"I had visions of him. He isn't really nice..." I said having a memory of my own appear. It was about last night. I wonder what that meant and why it was now coming back.

"You don't have to be holding a persons hand anymore?" He asked curiously.

"I do but sometimes I do get visions without contact." I said. This was actually good. Now I didn't necessarily have to have direct contact with someone. At least not with the things already knew.

"That's amazing. Your almost like a fortune teller." He said while chuckling at my confusion. I guess he could put it like that, but my method for receiving information is different.

"I guess so, but about Danzo...uhm I told him I couldn't train under him because I was already training under someone. He seemed to have insinuated that I was studying under you. Before I could correct him, he just turned and left." I informed and saw his eyebrow rise.

"Studying under me?...That actually sounds like a good idea. With your abilities you can tell me if you get any visions and I can help you with that ability as well as others if you would like." My eyes widened in disbelief.

"You mean I can be your apprentice?! Don't I have to be older and beside your really busy." I stated. I hadn't thought he would readily agree but this might be good.

"I can make the time. Sakura-chan you act as if you don't want to." He said and I shook my head vigorously.

"No no no, I just can't believe you would want too. It's just a big shock for me." I said and watched as he smiled kindly at me.

"I wouldn't mind taking you as my apprentice." He said sincerely. I smiled up to him and nodded. Even if this decision did change something, I still have enough knowledge incase drastic measures need to be done.

"Hokage-sama, we've taken care of one problem, but one other thing needs to be thought through. All the people who where in here are trustworthy, except for that last ninja. I can't trust him enough to allow him to know." I stated. I watched as he pondered on my words.

"Did you see something when you held his hand?" Hiruzen asked. I nodded towards him.

"He is secretly working for someone, I couldn't exactly see who it was...but they kneeled in front of them." I said. Telling him it was Danzo could wait for a little while.

"If you really feel this way Sakura-chan, I will ask him to leave." He said and I nodded gratefully. I watched as he stood and walked around his desk towards me. He reached his hand and patted my head.

"Sakura." He started.

"Oh no he went back to serious mode!" Inner stated.

"I want you to promise me you will not do something reckless like last night again. The reason for our planning was to follow it as safely as possible." He said and I looked down to the floor feeling guilty again.

'He was only mad because he was trying to make me see the recklessness of my actions.' I thought and looked back up to him.

"I promise...to tell you before hand whenever I get a new vision and it needs to be changed." I said tweaking it a little. I knew with the future events ahead, it was going to be hard not to do things on my own.

"Good. Now let's let the others in." He said and walked past me and towards the door. He stepped out and I waited until he told that one guys to leave.

'I'm sure that guy will report this to Danzo and he'll get even more annoying.' I thought as I stretched out. My bones popped and I sighed. I was going to have to take it easy. All this stress and exhaustion on my body cannot be good. I turned my head and looked as the Hokage, Ibiki, and the ANBU with their masks on stepped in. The ANBU took off their mask when they were all safely inside.

"So is there any other things you have to consult each other first?" Asked Ibiki. He looked about ready to get things over with. Not to mention he looked like he was ready to look through my mind. I shivered at the thought of him finding out my big secret, but felt better quickly when I remembered Inner was able to block them out.

"No. Everything has been taking care of. Sakura-chan, do you want me to be the one who says it?" He asked. I was going to say it didn't matter but then decided against it. I shook my head and watched him nod.

"What you are about to be told will stay only among us six. Sakura-chan will tell us if she tells someone else; but only she is allowed to, understand?" He asked and the four other members in the room chorused a "Hai."

"Sakura-chan, whenever your ready." Hiruzen stated. I nodded and decided I should just get Ibiki's trust first, since it would be the hardest. I outstretched my hand towards him and watched as he raised an eyebrow but still reached for my hand.

Holding his hand felt weird. His big hand completely engulfed my smaller hand. Trusting that Inner had fortified my mind, I began to talk.

"It's impressive how you're not thinking of anything in particular at this moment." I stated and watched in amusement as his eyes widened slightly.

"So you can communicate telepathically?..." He stated in his mind. I knew it must have felt weird to him since it was his first time. I was barely getting used to it myself and that was only after using this ability with Hiruzen.

"Not just that." I said and for the next five minutes I explained roughly what I could do. I had noticed the others in the room look on with confusion.

The same thing happened for the other three. They each had their uncertainty but they all believed me when I started telling them about their memories. Of course I kept things to the most polite way of snooping around their mind, telling them only about the images I had seen. Most times however, I couldn't really choose what I saw or heard.

"I can see why this was so secretive." Kakashi spoke up as he looked down at me.

"Yes, anyone would want to see future visions to gain an advantage." Ibiki said. That made me raise an eyebrow.

'Was that his interrogation instincts I felt.' I thought as I looked back to the Hokage, with a shiver.

"That is why we cannot allow anyone else to know." Hiruzen stated.

"Excuse me Hokage-sama but is that why Daichi had to leave?" Asked Genma. Hiruzen nodded and looked over to me, causing the others to look my way.

"That's right. That's also why I had asked you to show me your face's." I answered and watched as they nodded and turned back to Hiruzen.

"You are all dismissed. I want you to act normal around each other. You four, if you notice that anyone is on to Sakura's secret then you must inform me. Understood?" He asked and waited for their synchronized agreement.

They all placed their masks on and I knew they were getting ready to poof back to their previous positions. I waved and watched as they nodded and performed the necessary signs for the body flicker technique.

"Now that I think about it...Did you tell them about my apprenticeship under you?" I asked and watched him realize the same thing.

"Oh well, they'll find out eventually. Ibiki, if you see them make sure to pass it down. I'm sure this information won't take long to get to everyone's attention." Hiruzen said.

"It certainly is surprising. You haven't taken a student on since..." He broke off his sentence and seemed to have caught his mistake. Being the observant person that I was, I caught a glimpse of sadness in Hiruzen's eyes.

'Let's make sure his future is better. I don't think Orochimaru is savable but I know with planning maybe Hiruzen's death can be.' I thought as I looked on to my new teacher. It was shocking to know that I was to be not only future Tsunade's apprentice as well as Kakashi's student and now the Hokage's.

I knew things would undoubtedly change the timeline but it's what our main goal is. To change things for the better. Nothing was going to be completely the same.

"Sakura-chan, our lessons will begin next week. I have to prepare a schedule and get things ready." He said and I nodded. I was actually very excited to learn under the revered "Professor." I knew it would be very helpful.

"Alright, I shall come see you next week." I said with a smile.

"Good. Ibiki, will you lead Sakura-chan out?" He asked and waited for Ibiki to nod.

I waved goodbye and followed Ibiki out.

I'm 99% sure that the reason we were being watched was because of the oddness of our differences. He was huge compared to me. Tall, muscular and had a face that screamed authority. I, on the other hand was puny and looked like the wind could knock me over, and not to mention my ridiculously bright appearance.

"Ne Ibiki-san, do you think I'll be able to not cause suspicion in people?" I asked and watched in amusement as he looked all the way down to me.

"You've been able to get by so far, I'm sure no one will suspect you as long as you keep up the child-like act." He answered and I couldn't help my eyes from widening.

'So he saw through my act...that's not good. We're going to have to get more acting lessons from Ino.' I thought tiredly. Ino was a good teacher...she just got a little too excited.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

💗💗LOVE AND KISSES😘😘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.9K 3K 33
[Sasuke Uchiha X Sakura Haruno] Sakura Haruno knew falling for her fictional character was a bad idea. Now she's in a complicated situation, waking u...
1.8K 70 9
After months of being out of the Hidden Leaf Village, Sasuke Uchiha finally returns home to reunite with his wife, Sakura Uchiha. When called on an u...
397K 10.4K 21
I am Sakura Haruno. I was left by my team mates Naruto and Kakashi and my former best friend Ino, they left me because they didn't think I was strong...
512 2 20
"Uchiha Sasuke is perfect - not a pervert, alcoholic, megalomaniac, emotional fuckwits, womanizer, or Peeping Tom. He's the ultimate, a total sex God...