Scroll 4: Throw Back in Time...

็”ฑ Red__Ruby

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually me... ๆ›ดๅคš

EXCUSE ME?!?!
ACADEMY ONCE AGAIN
OHOH WANNA GO?!?!
BRING IT ON MUFFINHEAD
Where it all starts
YOU IDIOTIC DJEPCKWNALF
GHOSTBUSTERS
YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME
NANIIII!?!?!?!
SUCK MY LADY BALLS
YA BASTARD!!!!!
SUSPICIOUS, HMHMHMHMMM?????
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE
WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
Mysterious~~~~~~
Yandere-kun?
GO TO THE DAMN GYM(CDONALDS)
Work? Eugh...
Reader Appreciation!
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?!?
*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS INTENSIFIES*
OHMYGOD ASKALSKLAALKALSKL
HAHAHAHAHA!
HONHONHON
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–คHalloween special๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›
HERDMEFLURDEMERP
MmmmmMMMMMMMMM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*COUGH COUGH*
WHO IS SHEAAAA?!?! WHO IS SHEAAAA??
UGLY ASS FUCKIN NOODLE HEAD
YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED--
BITCH SURPRISE
| Adios |

OHHHHH NOOOOO

1.4K 65 19
็”ฑ Red__Ruby

I'M BACK AFTER LIKE THREE MONTHS, SORRY BOUT THAT LOLOL.

~
You, Boruto, Mitsuki, and Shikadai were asked by Shino to gather in a section of the forest inside Konoha. Although you thought it was weird, you pushed it aside and assumed he just wanted to give you all lectures.

"This is the place, right?" Boruto asked from across you.

"It should be..." Shikadai replied tiredly.

"Why would Shino- Sensei call us out so early in the morning?" Boruto asked, looking down at the note he received from him. You shook your head and rubbed your eyes.

"Don't ask me." You began tiredly.

"My mother woke me up at four in the morning. I almost burned the house down." You finished.

"It seems you're not a morning person." Shikadai said amusedly.

"Don't act like you are." You glared at him.

"Besides, isn't it strange to just call the four of us for extracurricular lessons?" Shikadai asked. Both you and Mistuki heard some rustling in the bushes and turned your attention to them. Boruto and Shikadai caught on and turned as well.

"Hey, Shino- Sensei." Boruto greeted.

"You're late, ya know--" Boruto was interrupted by Shino walking out of the shadows. As if he was in a trance.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Boruto, Shikdai... Y/n and Mitsuki." He said, though he didn't sound like himself.

"Actually, if you could keep us waiting a little longer, that'd be great." You said, which earned a nudge from Shikadai. Looking closer, you noticed a faint red, glowing light underneath his visor.

"Uhhhh... I think he's possessed." You said, darting your eyes between all of them.

"You're a demon, aren't you? Don't you know how to exorcise him, or something?" Boruto asked.

"WHY WOULD A GODDAMN DEMON KNOW HOW TO EXORCISE OTHER DEMONS YOU FUCKNUT!?!?!?"

"Calm down! You're gonna make him mad!" Shikadai scolded.

"Now, let's begin out final lesson." Shino said, which drew your attention. You all stared at him nervously.

"Um..." Boruto stuttered.

"Sensei, are you mad about something?" He asked nervously. Taking this opportunity, you punched him in the back of his head. He let out a grunt and tried to cover his pulsating head, but you put him in a chokehold before he could.

"Listen fuckhead, I don't know what the hell you did, but hurry up and apologize! Sensei's really gone off his rocker!" You hissed down to him.

"Huh? Why do I have to apologize to him when you're just as bad?" Boruto asked.

"Piss off!!" You turned around and pressed his head into a bow as well as yours.

"We apologize, sensei! We regret what we've done!" You exclaimed.

'Whatever it was that we did...' You thought with a deadpan.

"Come on! Apologize too, Mitsuki, Shikadai." You ordered the two males.

"Huh? Why us?"Shikadai asked.

"Because it's something called collective responsibility, asswipe!"

The sound of multiple, swarming bugs drew your attention.

"I'm going to kill all of you now..."

"Say what now?" You took a double take. He sent the cloud of bugs after you and you were forced to let go of Boruto to jump back. Mitsuki took two kunai and threw them at Shino, but they were caught in the webs that were spun by Shino's spider-bugs.

'I sense that same evil chakra that I sensed with Metal and that worker dude.'

Yeah, me too. It seems like it's just possessing whoever it pleases.

No. It's a consistent thing.

What do you mean?

Self doubt.

'Oh? Oh... OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

*Sigh*

"I've had enough of not being taken seriously by my students, or having all my hard work backfire." Shino said.

"I've had enough of everything!!!"

"Woahhh, he's gone coo coo for cocoa puffs."

TradeMark.

Did you just say that out loud.

Yes.

His demeanor suddenly changed, causing Boruto and Shikadai to gasp.

"It seems almost everything I was worried about was a lie. I've been liberated!" The swarm of bugs suddenly encased him like a tornado.

"That's right, just like these insects!"

"Honey, you saying you're liberated is like me saying I'm never sarcastic." You said, grimacing at him. The bugs sprawled out over the grass and trees, eating through the wood and bark like termites.

"Don't they say you'd better watch out when a normally quiet person just snaps?" Shikadai asked.

"Yeah, it's just like what happened to Metal!" Boruto replied.

"What?" Shikadai gasped. Boruto's face turned into a determined expression.

"Even if we have to beat him up, we have to stop him!"

"HELL YEAH YOU WAFFLE SHART BONER, LET'S BEAT HIM UP!!!!!!!!"

"Stop... me? Do you really think you can?"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK WE CAN'T???? TRY US MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!" You exclaimed, doing a few signs.

'Demon Style: Twin Lion Fire!' Red and black flames blasted out of your mouth toward all of the bugs. A good majority of them were burned away, but more of them just came out of Shino's body.

"JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY BUGS DOES THIS BITCH HAVE!?!?!?!?!?" You yelled, an irk mark on your head. You jumped up to the branch of a tree for safety. The others followed you.

"It's a waste of time trying to teach you kids." Shino said up to you.

"Troublemakers who constantly give their teachers a hard time... lazy and indifferent ones who don't want to listen.... disruptive outsiders... and loud, and obnoxious ones who won't shut up." Your lip twitched.

"I've given up on teaching you anything more. Therefore... I will eliminate you right here!"

"Y-Y/n..." Boruto stuttered nervously.

"Oh man..." Shikadai said quietly. You hair had broken out of the ponytail it was previously in and was now floating in eleven different sections. Your eyes turned to slits, glowing red and black.

"Who in the hell...." You hissed, your canines longer than before.

"Are you calling obnoxious?"

The clouds of bugs were sent flying after you, but black flames soon engulfed them whole, burning them away.

"Ohhhh you opened a whole other can of worms, bitch." You jumped off of the branch high into the air and aimed your leg towards him. He barely jumped out of the way before your foot made contact with the ground. As if an explosion happened, debris and dust shot up from the ground and into the air like a rocket. The once previously flat ground was now broken apart.

Through the dust Shino could see your glowing eyes. Behind you, a silhouette of a tail could be seen. Deep, demonic growling was coming from you.

Let's kick his ass.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

451K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
912K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
After Dark (SasuNaru story) ็”ฑ Naruto Uzumaki

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

10.7K 515 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...