Pokémon: Never Forget ✔ (Comp...

Від EeveeLover22

【Pokémon Wattys 2019 Winner】 <Heavily edited since October 2019> Ash's Pikachu somehow ends up involved in a... Більше

Runaway Pikachu
The Eeveelution Forest
A spark of competition
A different kind of liar
I trusted you
Home
Electrifying chemistry
Talk with Purin
Little Butterfree
Family friendship
Search of the Oran Berry
Is this love?
You and me
His secret
I missed you
Trying to forget you
Frolicking in the flowers
Long-lost...
...Friend?
The shy Eevee
Raining chaos
Flaring fear
Jolting thunder
Teary cuddling
Shynee returns
Icy joy
Shining like the ice
Queen Nymphia
Discover yourself
Who will I take with me?
Let's travel together
The Beginning
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
The End
Never Forget

Dance at dawn

3.5K 116 108
Від EeveeLover22

"Pssttt."

"Pssstttt."

"Pssssstttt!"

"Ah! W-what?!" Eevee leapt in the air with surprise. Turns out it was Pikachu whispering in her ear. "Pikachu...? Where am I?" she inquired, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"We're at your Aunt Leafia's cave, I took you here after you fainted."

"Oh... so she returned."

Eevee didn't remember anything after she had fainted.

Not noticing the dull tone in her voice, he chirped, trying to cheer her up. "Yeah! Is your leg feeling better?"

She moved it a bit. "Huh... yeah, it is! Much better!" she said with glee, jumping up and down with almost no pain.

"Your aunt's medicine was super effective then!" Pikachu chuckled.

"Yes~" Eevee giggled, eyes closing briefly.

"Hey, Eevee... while bringing you back to camp yesterday, I found an awesome place!" he said a bit nervous.

"Awesome place? Where? At camp?" Eevee asked, tilting her head.

"Um, no... in the woods, actually," he told her, glancing away.

"What?! The forest?! That horrible forest?" she exclaimed in horror.

"Yeah... but I really want you to see it, I think it'll make you feel better after all that's been going on." The mouse opened his arms, leaning in to give her a big hug.

"I don't know..." she muttered unenthusiastically, not corresponding him.

The evolution Pokémon wasn't really in the mood for surprises, especially any inside that forest.

"Nothing's gonna happen to you! I promise," Pikachu said with a reassuring smile. "Trust me," he added gently.

She stared at his dark eyes for a long while before replying. "I-I trust y-you, Pikachu. Please... just don't…" She trailed off, eyes down.

"Huh?" Pikachu questioned when she didn't finish the sentence.

"I一 Nothing." She quickly waved it off, a sweat droplet dripping off her cheek.

Pikachu noticed how anxious she seemed... was this about Zorua? He stared at her, feeling sad and guilty again.

He hopes to take that pathetic jerk off her mind!
.
.
.

It was midnight and the two Pokémon had sneaked off from the cave and were on their way to the woods. "This is gonna be so fun! I can't wait for you to see it, Eevee!"

Pikachu's eyes glistened with joy; he was always joyful when he was with Eevee.

On the other side, Eevee was secretly nervous: what if Pikachu, her only friend, betrayed her as well? Just thinking about it made her heart sink.

Pikachu noticed her sad eyes and tried to cheer her up. "Look, Eevee! The stars are so beautiful, don't you think?" he pointed out, eyes upwards.

"Huh, y-yeah..." She stuttered. It surprised Pikachu, since he thought Eevee had stopped being shy a long time ago.

While he was lost in thoughts, he heard soft tapping beside him. As he turned that way, he saw Eevee gracefully dancing over a tree stump, the moonlight shining over.

Her tiny feet leapt in the air with twirls and circles... to Pikachu, it was the most beautiful scene in his life. "Wow, Eevee, you dance beautifully!" he exclaimed.

"Pikachu! I didn't realize... sorry, I feel so embarrassed right now..." She blushed beet red; she hadn't realized her own dancing: it just came out of her soul.

"There's no need to be embarrassed! You should do what you're passionate about, and you have talent!" He grinned at her. Her cheeks turned a further shade of red... But this time it wasn't from embarrassment.

"How did you learn to dance, Eevee?" Pikachu asked curiously.

"I don't really remember... I think, I've always known how! It's just my own way of expressing my emotions." She turned to look at the full moon behind her. "I know this is my home, and I am grateful for it and my family, but... I want to leave."

"Why?" Pikachu's eyes glistened with curiosity.

"Because I have a dream... and I feel I won't get it here. You know, like destiny! I feel it's outside there waiting for me... and I believe dreams have power, you know!" She chirped, inspired.

"I do, too! In fact, I have a motto: to never give up till the very end!" He chuckled. Eevee's eyes sparkled as she looked into Pikachu's, a warm feeling in her heart... suddenly turned into sadness. She sulked.

Pikachu noticed this sudden change. "You okay? You know, after what happened with Zorua," he mentioned the last word with a growl.

Eevee started crying, she finally burst out.

"I never thought he could do something like that... I always trusted him, no matter what…! How could he... how... I was so dumb, Pikachu! You were right…!" She sobbed, brushing away her bitter tears. "I'm, I'm sorry... I am一"

"A-ah, Eevee, don't cry! Don't apologize, either..." the electric mouse consoled her, reaching for her wavering shoulders. "It wasn't your fault, it was一"

A menacing growl interrupted the moment. "What are you wretched beasts doing in my territory?!"

A wild Houndoom appeared!

Eevee and Pikachu gasped, horrified. "H-huh, sorry, sir! We didn't know this was your place! We were just walking by... but we'll leave now!" Pikachu grabbed Eevee's paw. "Come on," he whispered as he slowly walked away.

"Stop right there!" The Houndoom jumped in front of them. "You're not going anywhere! You get into my territory, you'll fight for it!" He snarled.

"F-fight?!" Both of the Pokémon screeched.

"Yeah! Have some dignity, and battle me!" He growled.

"Pikachu, what did you get us into?!" Eevee whispered to him.

"Don't worry! I promised nothing would happen to you, and it won't! Together, we can defeat him!" he declared.

Eevee started trembling, this reminded her so much of her battle with Zorua... but when she looked by her side, she knew she wasn't alone.

"Let's not give up till the very end!" Pikachu said. Eevee nodded.

"Let the battle begin!"

And so a battle ensued between the evil Houndoom and Pikachu and Eevee. Houndoom shoot its hot flames at the two, both trying to dodge them. The Houndoom's eerie howls terrified the two as he kept torturing them.

One of the flame attacks finally hit Eevee, and she fell to the ground, unable to get up. "Pikachu! Help! It hurts so much!" she cried.

"Eevee…!" he called her name, as he jumped in front of her trying to protect her from their enemy, just before Houndoom's flames hit him as well. He winced in pain as he fell to the ground as well.

The Dark Pokémon laughed. "You two may be cuties, but you're certainly not strong... and Pokémon with no strength, don't deserve to be called so." He grimaced. "...They deserve to be destroyed."

"Pikachu!" Eevee shouted, seeing he still didn't open his eyes.

She started shaking with fear; she had no strength, she deserved to be destroyed... But then she remembered something. She struggled as she got up.

"...I may not be strong, or brave, but I have the will to dream, to love..." She looked at Pikachu, who slowly started opening his eyes. "And to never give up till the very end! And Pikachu, only helped me understand, we all have our strengths!"

Pikachu finally stood up as well, as he looked at Eevee with a proud smile, "She's right! This battle isn't over!" They both nodded at each other, before suddenly charging towards Houndoom, both with their respective attacks.

This took the hound by surprise, as the attacks together were so strong, they literally sent him flying.

"A-ah! I'm blasting off... again?" he cried as he disappeared into the distance.

"We did it!" Eevee shouted happily, "I can't believe we did it!"

"I always did, I knew you're stronger than you think, Eevee." He smiled warmly. She smiled back.

"You know, Pikachu? I don't care about Zorua anymore... I know you won't ever leave me, right, Pikachu?" she asked, her brown eyes sparkling.

Pikachu grinned. "Of一" He remembered Ash. "...Of course."

Eevee giggled joyfully as she hugged him tightly. Even though he felt guilty, he returned the hug; he realized something... he really didn't want to leave Eevee.

He looked at the ground and saw a flower that stood out from the rest. He let go of Eevee and ran towards it to pick it up.

"Eevee, I want you to have this, if you ever feel alone, just look at it, and think of it as me, that way I'll never leave you!" he said as he gave it to her. She stared at it.

"C'mon, we still have time to get to the place!" he reminded her as he lead the way.

She smiled at the flower and quickly put it behind her ear. "I'm coming!"

The two Pokémon laughed as they ran together.

...

"We're here!" Pikachu shouted, "You can open your eyes, Eevee!"

"W-what?" she murmured as she opened her brown eyes, they immediately started glimmering.  "...Wow, Pikachu..."

The sun had started rising, and it shone over the clear water of the small beach. "It's beautiful!" She smiled. "I didn't know something so beautiful could exist in this forest..."

"Maybe that's what makes it so wonderful," Pikachu said wistfully.

"After all the danger, and battles, and pain, I think... this was worth it," Eevee responded.

"I'm happy I can spend this moment with you, Eevee." He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Yeah... me too." She smiled once again.

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

38.7K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
29.8K 616 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
2.1K 112 20
It was around 150 years ago, when a war broke out among the 8 Eeveelution kingdoms. It was started by the Jolteon kingdom, as a war between themselve...
23.6K 246 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...