Elena's Sister

Από Mikealsonlover12

Book one Keep in mind I had just recently turned 14 when I made this book! I didn't know shit when I made thi... Περισσότερα

IM KATHERINE
Angel Gilbert
The Return
Exciting news
Brave New World
Brave new world part2
Brave new world part3
Memory Lane
Authors Note
New Character and News
Amelia and Katherine
Hello Brothers
You Must be Angel
He's Here And your Dead
Your Invited!
New Story
Masquerade
Rose
Good News
Break.
GROUNDED
Know thy enemy
EXAMS and Medical shit
Klaus
The Last Day
This needs to happen SORRY
The Sun Also Rises
The truth Behind her name
1k views Thank You
IMPORTANT FOR ALL READERS!

The last dance

1.8K 42 40
Από Mikealsonlover12

Since Damon and Stefan are worried about Elena and I they decided they wanted to give us the house to make it a safe one. We sign the papers the man leaves and we forget all about Stefan and Damon

[Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out.]

Elena: I'm sorry. I completely forgot.
[She looks at Stefan.]

Elena: Stefan. Would you like to come inside our house?

Stefan: I would love to. Thank you.
[He enters. Angel then looks at Damon.]

Damon: What are we, twelve?

Angel: One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owners of this house?

Damon: No.

Angel: Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?

Damon: Yes, Angel. Sure.

Angel: Then please, come in.

[He enters and looks at Stefan. Angel nods at Elena to close the door]

Damon: Shut up.

[Bonnie walks in from another room and gives Elena her jacket.]

Elena: Thanks.

Angel: You guys ready to go or what.

Stefan: Wait, where are you going?

Elena: To school.

Stefan: Huh?

Damon: No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it. And Angel your not leaving looking like that at least change.

Angel: I'm good plus I always wear stuff like this. And yeah it's a safe house for when we are in danger I don't see danger so I think we're good.

Stefan: Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that.

Angel: Right. But where? No one knows.
Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner. Same goes for my sister.

[She looks at Damon.]

Damon: Tsk. Your way, Angel.

Bonnie: Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how.
Elena: The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Come on.

[They leave. Stefan looks at Damon.]

Stefan: Wait, um, coming.
[He leaves with them.]

We walk into class I take off my flannel and wrap it around my waist and sit down next to Stefan I put my beats in my ear and sun glasses on and try and dose off but Elena taps my arm I open my eyes but she doesn't realize. She has a flyer in her hand 60s dance.

Angel: Do I have to. She nods I groan.

Angel: Fine. Just leave me alone and let me sleep. I sleep for a good 3 min until I hear Alaric Voice.

Alaric/Klaus: Hello, class. What are we learning today?

I'm still listening to music right now I'm listening to Ariana Grande Focus. It's a pretty good song.

Dana: With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week.

Alaric/Klaus: Right. The sixties.

[He sees Elena. He looks at her for a while and turns to the board. He then does a double take and sees Angel and can't help but stare she's sleep and he wants her attention.]

Alaric/Klaus: Angel wake up.

I'm still sleep and I'm snoring Elena looks like she's about to laugh Stefan taps on my shoulder. I look at him through my glasses and my heart rate goes up because everyone is looking at me.

Stefan: Calm down Alaric wants you to wake up that's all. I nod and I look at him with a sleepy smile. He smiles back.

Angel: STOP STARING AT ME. I yell. Everyone turns back around and Alaric looks surprised Stefan Bonnie and Elena not surprised they should be use to it by now.

Alaric/Klaus: Are you awake Now.

I smile and take my beats out and then give him a thumbs up: I'm fine carry on.

Alaric/Klaus: Okay.

Alaric/Klaus: The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate.

Elena: Watergate was the seventies, Ric. I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman.

I laugh out loud which earns me a glare from Elena.

Alaric/Klaus: Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena.

Class ended and I decided to help out with the stupid dance after all I was going to be in it so why not help out right.

I head over to a table and decide to take a rest and Bonnie and Elena come over we just start talking.

Elena: What happens now?

Bonnie: I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight.

Angel smirks: We talking about Jer. Bonnie nods.

Elena: Oh.

[She laughs. Dana walks over to are table.]

Dana: Hey, Elena Angel, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight.

Bonnie: Tell him she has a boyfriend. And as for Angel she's single.

Angel: I'm pretty sure Damon wouldn't want me with some other boy he's quit possessive in a good way ish. We all laugh.

Dana: You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus.

Elena: I'm sorry, what did you just say?

Dana: His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot.

[Bonnie looks around them.]

Bonnie: Where is he? Is he here?

Dana: I don't know.

Bonnie: She's been compelled.

Dana: But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance Angel How cute is that?

I grit my teeth and say: So cute.

We are now in the Salvatore's house.

Damon: So we go to the dance, we find him.

Stefan: Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like.

Damon: Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply.

Stefan: He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school.
[He looks at Elena Angel and Bonnie.]

Stefan: I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?

[Someone knocks on the door. Alaric/Klaus enters.]

Damon: There you are.

Alaric/Klaus: Sorry I'm late.

Damon: Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move on my girl. What a dick.

Elena: Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?

Bonnie: Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him.

Alaric/Klaus: That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around.

Angel: Your just boosting his ego. Don't be a world class dick Alaric. He glares at me I smirk.

Damon: Alaric has a point Angel. I mean, what if he...

[He rushes at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him.]

Stefan: Well, I was impressed.

Bonnie: It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Angel. I know I can.

Angel: you should be talking to Elena I'm Not dying unless I want to so. With that I walk up the stairs and get ready for this stupid dance.

10 min later.

Damon walks in: Hot dress but if Klaus is there he's going to hit on you and I don't want that.

I smirk and walk closer: Is someone jealous. I now have my hand on his chest and tap it and walk over to my cute dress.

Damon: You wearing the accessories too.

I laugh: Yeah Elena said to go all out like I want to be there so I guess I am what you wearing.

Damon smirks before walking out: You'll see.

I shake my head and put my dress and heels on and do my hair and put the accessories on. I walk out into Stefan's room. Stefan and Elena look at me.

Angel: So how do I look. I do a little spin for them Elena sqeals at me and runs at me and hugs me.

Stefan smiles: Nice dress there's a hundred percent chance Klaus will hit on you so. He glares at me I roll my pretty brown eyes at him.

Elena: He's right I mean you look hot and everything but I didn't think you'll actually listen to me about going all out.

I smirk: If I wanted to go all out the dress would of been shorter. And I walk out and I get into my car and drive to the stupid dance.

Damon: Your late. He grabs my waist.

Angel: I was in my car listening to my favorite song. You of all people should know it.

Damon nods: Of course you have it on repeat in my car.

Angel: What is it.

Damon rolls his eyes as we walk in: The night we met. And your favorite line is I had all of you then most of some and now most of you.

I smile and kiss his cheek: You've been paying attention to the smallest things. Mr.Salvatore I'm impressed.

He smiles it genuine: Well since I'm in love with you and all I kinda been paying attention to the smallest things you've been doing but can you blame me. He kisses me on the lips until we are interrupted by the youngest Salvatore and the youngest Gilbert.

Stefan says kinda mad: So you too dating now.

I shake my head: Getting there.

Elena smiles but it's a fake one so I throw one back in return. Next thing I know that Dana is on stage.

Dana: Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight. Mostly for the oldest Gilbert

Dana: This is for Angel. From Klaus.

She leaves the stage and a song plays not any song but my favorite song.

And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you
I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met.

I look around kinda creeped out. Damon grabs me by my waist and looks around everyone does but the song it keeps going through my head. How in the world did he know that was my favorite song.

Angel: At least he has good taste. Right. I say trying to lighten the mood even tho I'm kinda scared about what's going to happen tonight.

After that I block things out until Damon gets my attention.

Damon: There's Ric. Let's go. We walk over to him I stand next to Damon and he hold me by my waist and Alaric just keeps looking at where Damon's hands are which I ignore.

Alaric/Klaus: Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted.

Damon: I'm not impressed.

[Alaric/Klaus looks disappointed and looks at Damon.]

Alaric/Klaus: No?

Damon: Let me know if you see anything out of whack.

Angel: Where you going?

Damon kisses my cheek: Checking on my baby bro and his girlfriend. Just stay with Alaric for a while okay. I nod he leaves.

I stand there looking at Alaric: So how you feel about this Klaus guy.

He shrugs: I don't know he seems a very powerful. He is coming after your sister and you. His new prize. He smirks at me which I weird because Alaric doesn't smirk.

I frown: I still don't know why I'm his 'prize'.

Alaric smirks once again: If only you knew. He mumbles.

After The Night we Met goes off Kiss me by Ed Sheeran comes on I kinda sway I see Alaric taking off his jacket and downing his drink and offers me his hand: Want to dance.

Angel: Your like my dad.

Alaric frowns: Then Father and Daughter dance.

I roll my eyes and take off these silly glasses and smile at Alaric: I would love to.

He leads the way to the middle of the dance floor and he locks his left hand with my right one. His right hand is on my waist and my left hand is on his shoulder.

He swirls me and I go back to him and my back is pressed to his chest and students are looking at us which I understand. He twirls me again and we are back in the same position just a lot closer he looks me in the eye and dips me and grabs my left leg and puts it in the sky and makes me wrap it around his waist he drops it and picks me back up. And it's weird but some part of me says just go with it which I do.

Damon is making his way through the crowd and Alaric twirls me fast 3 times and when the instrumental part of the song comes on I'm in some one else's arms Damon's arms and we start dancing a little bit faster and dirtier and Alaric glare I guess because Damon cut in when the song slows down Damon dips me and kisses me and when then we just look at each other. And I hear Elena and Bonnie and Caroline calling while Jeremy just smiles and Stefan and Alaric just looks mad. We finish dancing to the song and hold each other's hand and get a drink. And believe me when I say this I'm in love with Damon Salvatore. He tells me he's going to talk to Stefan. I say okay before he leaves he kisses my cheek.

Im really thirsty I'm bout to down my 3rd cup of  juice until Bonnie Alaric and Elena and there telling me Klaus has Jeremy why not get Stefan and Damon so we leave and go with him. We are walking down the hall.

Elena: Okay, so where are you taking us?

Alaric/Klaus: Just a little further. He says as he grabs my arm because I'm closer to him.

Elena: Wait...Something's not right.

Bonnie: Where's Jeremy?

[Alaric/Klaus stops walking and laughs.]

Alaric/Klaus: I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh. Not my decade.

[He laughs.]

Alaric/Klaus: I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz.

Now this time I start to back up but he grabs my arm tightly.

Elena: Alaric. Are you on vervain?

Alaric/Klaus: Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?

I grow mad: let me go you dick. I kick him he glares he tightens his grip on my arm and I swear he's going to break it.

Elena: He's being compelled. Elena finally sees I'm in pain she try's to get closer but I shake my head every step she takes he tightens his grip. So she backs up.

Alaric/Klaus: Nope. Try again.

Elena: What's going on?

Alaric/Klaus: Okay, I'll give you a hint. I am not Alaric.

My eyes go wide and He looks at me and let's go of my wrist. This whole day I was talking and dancing with a monster.

Angel: Klaus!

[Alaric/Klaus smiles broadly.]

Alaric/Klaus: Surprise!

Elena: Oh, no. No, it's not possible.

Alaric/Klaus: Just relax, Elena. I'm not here to hurt you. You're not on my hit list tonight. And you Angel your definitely not.

[He looks at Bonnie.]

Alaric/Klaus: But you are.

[He starts towards Bonnie but she throws him against the wall with her powers. He gets up.]

Alaric/Klaus: Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that.

[He rushes over to her and she throws him against a display case, smashing the glass. He falls to the ground but laughs.]

I run away from him but I start getting a real bad headache. I look at him he looks at us: Oh yeah that witch put a spell on you thanks to the lovely Amelia. Did you know you and her are family funny I know might know her better as. Adelina Amaia Petrova. So the farther you are from me the headache will get worse until you black out unless your willing to take that chance.

Angel: You obviously don't know me because if I can get away from your crazy ass then I'll take that chance. I say through gritted teeth and he looks pissed. Bonnie tells us to run I look at Elena she grabs me I'm getting weaker she yells Damon everything turns black before I'm completely gone I feel a pair of arms catch me before I can fall.

1 hour later.
I wake up in Damon's room I'm still in my dress: I figured you didn't want me to change you thought you'll think that was weird. I look over to see Damon looking through his drawer.

Angel: The spell broke.

Damon nods

Angel:Whats wrong.

Damon turns around: Promise not to get pissed like your sister.

I frown: I'm worst than my sister so when she gets pissed I might be outraged. what is it.

Damon: Bonnie died and that was her plan and I knew about it I didn't plan on telling you or Elena anybody. Before you start screaming and crying my other part of the plan was to tell her to make a plan to make it seem like she died so she found a spell that would bring her back. She's alive and well. We needed Klaus to believe she was dead for are sneak attack. You understand.

I'm kinda Angry but the fact that Damon didn't want Bonnie Bennet the witch that he doesn't like to die means that he cares for her and them at kind over rides all the things in pissed off about.

I sigh: Thanks for telling me before Elena got the chance to. I'm going to change if you don't mind.

He nods and leaves. I take a shower.
And put on my black underwear set then Damon's red flannel and unbutton two buttons and then black pants and put on my red timberlands and have my hair straight and then I get my glasses and put them on finally I get my flannel hat and slide that on and walk out Damon's room.

I bump into Elena she puts her finger to her lips and then her ear I nod understanding the vampires are still in the house. I follow her down into the basement where Elijah is I know what she's thinking she looks at me.

I whisper: You want to wake him up and tell him about Klaus don't you. She nods.

We open the door and look at him he's all grey and there's veins covering his face and hands. I look at her she nods at me I groan. So I walk over to Elijah and pull the dagger out I walk over to the wall we slide down it while I fidget with the Dagger in my hand she looks at me and I look at her and put my head on the wall.

I sigh: And now we wait.

—————————————————————

Hello I got you another one I'm sneaky I'm not even supposed to be doing this.

I got questions.

How did you like the interaction with Klaus and Angel.

Why do you think Stefan's Mad that Damon and Angel are having some sort of relationship.

Do you like the thought of Angel and Damon together.

Finally who's your End game.

Hope you guys had a nice day and night.
____________________________

Okay I obviously know this is not my video and I wish it was but it's not. Anyway the owner of the video right below made books on Wattpad I believe it's Kat Gilbert it been a while since I read her books since like July I believe but I'm letting you know that I'm not stealing this video I hardly write anything when I post videos I'm doing this to tell you it's not my video and also because I love the books this person makes. Now on to the good shit. Okay yes this is going to be a love triangle maybe square I really don't know yet but I am sure about the Salvatore's and Angel Gilbert being in it so watch the video it would really help if you did watch it. ✌🏿

Oh yeah if you know the person who made the book tell me In The comments I remember the books being really good and I want to read them again. Also follow them if you read there books.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

652K 22K 47
I never expected to wake up after dying. I also never expected to not be human. I guess it's time for a new adventure. Edit: 15/01/22 Currently editi...
2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...
Rejected (bwwm ) Από Earth2lola

Μεταφυσικές

31.3K 1.2K 32
I WAS LITERALLY 14 WHEN I STARTED THIS BOOK SO IT WILL BE BAD AT FIRST She is strong She is dangerous She is ruthless She is power She is Vee -don...
201K 4.7K 116
This is my first book so don't judge me also I might take a while to post Also this is ONLY fluff (warning inappropriate language) This is the first...