Money

Oleh Arandomshipper

This isn't an original idea. My friend @caffeineandsarcasm came up with it and she said I could write it. I'm... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Pain and training
Meeting and greeting
Rules and regulations
Taunting and Flaunting
Tasks And Masks
Masquerade and Slave Trade
Sluts and Bucks
Pleasure and Leisure
Awake and Slaved
Love or Lust

Taken and Examination

111 5 0
Oleh Arandomshipper

There were people running and some just collapsed as they were simply too malnourished to handle that type of movement. An RV came tumbling over the slums as Jack swayed a little where he stood. There were looks of sympathy to those who couldn't get out of the way and people shoving past each other. 

Jack didn't run, it was stupid, he just lowered himself to the dirt, sat there and waited for them to kill him or take him.

Jack knew what he looked like. Skinny, with his ribs very clear in his body and as pale as you could find them. He heard the van getting closer and closer with men, women and children screaming as they are either taken or hurt in some way.

It's almost like slavery has been brought back and no one is trying to stop it any time soon. Well, not 'almost' it has been and no one here has enough resources or power to stop them.

Jack closed his eyes as the footsteps neared him. If they didn't want him for labour he knew he'd be taken as a 'doll' of sorts, a slave if you will.

Jack was picked up and placed gently in the back of the rumbling RV. It wouldn't take long to get to where they were going anyway. 

———————————————————————

After a long drive through the slums, they made it to grand cities which surprised Jack. He hadn't seen a city in a few years and he gazed wide-eyed as others did too.

"Mummy, are we going to live there?" An innocent child asked and Jack felt sick to his stomach. Everyone knew that they took children but no one knows how they react to the situation. 

"Yes darling, we're gonna be there for a while." Hearts broke at the mother's response to her vulnerable child. The child seemed excited and tears built up in Jack's eyes but he refused to let them slip. 

"Will we never be hungry again?" That broke Jack's heart further than it had already been.

"No darling, we won't." The mothers sobbing made others cry but most kept it silent. 

———————————————————————

Jack sat and listened to people cry while the child was smiling and staying completely oblivious, thinking this was good. This was much worse than the previous situation.

With a sudden jolt, the RV stopped and we all jerked forward. "Shit..." Jack tried to support himself on something, which just happened to be another person. "Sorry." He apologised quickly and pulled away from them.

The child was clapping and the mother tried to quiet them but to no avail. "We're here! We're here!" Apart from the child's cheering and the mothers shushing, no one uttered a single word.

The door was swung open and we all froze. One guard looked at Jack and lift him out gently, seemingly shocking all the other passengers in the van.

Jack didn't fight, he couldn't. Maybe that's why the guard was being gentle with him because Jack wasn't fighting. The guard was stoic and didn't seem to respond much either. 

The guard brought Jack to a warehouse and put him down. There were cries of pain and suffering from others. Jack was stripped of his clothes and then inspected for any injuries or anything else like that. Jack was already slim before the banks failed so cutting his money away only made everything worse.

Jack still didn't fight him. The guard was gentle and Jack didn't want to be in any more pain than he should have to be. He tensed up when the guard ran his hand over his penis and testicles. Jack squirmed around when the guard curled his hand around it. "Stay still." His voice was rough like he was a smoker but very powerful.

He moved his hand around Jack's penis quicker and he got hard fast. "Such a pretty little cock, eh? You'll be perfect for him." Jack looked up at him and seen that he was smirking. The guard put some kind of medical gown on him. 

He then pulled his hand away and Jack was left with an aching erection that he didn't think about. The guard next went to Jack's stomach and felt his ribs which were protruding through his skin. "Need to fatten you up boy." The way the guard phrased that really unsettled him but h had a good reason for not eating a lot, he saved food for the young kids in his area.

The man picked him up and carried into a discount doctors office. The guard placed Jack on the table and stood by the door as if he was waiting for someone, probably a doctor. "What's gonna happen to me?" Jack asked, my voice horse and throat dry. The gown was very airy and still made him feel naked and vulnerable. 

"You'll be trained." The man replied his voice gruff. 

The door handle moved and Jack's head snapped to the other side to see who was coming in. He was shaking gently, terrified about what could possibly happen. 

She looked like your everyday stereotypical doctor with short hair and short nails, not a hint of makeup on her face, just a very natural person. Jack didn't get sick easily but if you did you were a goner definitely. 

"Ah, hello," she greeted and clapped her gloved hands together. "I am doctor Ziegler and I will just be looking over you today." She smiled and got some tools out of her bag then proceeded to lay them out on a table.

The guard walked over to her and whispered something into her ear that I could not hear. Her mouth went into a surprised look and she whispered something back. The guard walked back to his position by the door to let the doctor work on me.

"So, there are clear signs here of malnutrition and dehydration, minor bruises, dirt and scrapes." She listed them off and wrote them down at the same time. "Ok, now I'm going to ask you some questions. Though some are a little... personal, you still have to answer." She explained and Jack nodded to show his understanding of the instructions.

"First of all, have you had any sexual partners or performed sexual acts on yourself in the last two years?" She asked and Jack turned a bright red.

"I'm a virgin," Jack answered with his voice quiet as he was ashamed to admit that. She nodded and wrote down his answer.

"How much do you normally eat per day?" She kept the soft tone in her voice.

"Maybe a slice of bread, but that depends on how hungry I am." She wrote down that answer too.

The questioning process went on for a while until she put the clipboard down. "Right Sean. I am now going to start the physical exam. If you would be more comfortable with a male doctor rather than me I will be glad to comply." She waited patiently for his answer.

He considered it and nodded his head yes. She smiled and left the room, presumably to call another doctor in.

After a minute or two of waiting another doctor came into the room. "I am here to do your physical examination Sean." This doctor was definitely a man from his posterior and his voice. "My name is Doctor Iplier." He smiles and put the clipboard down.

He told Jack to hang my legs over the hospital bed and he did so. He started testing Jack's reflexes on his legs and arms. "Alright, Sean I'm now going to test you for testicular and prostate cancer." He warned me and Jack immediately tensed.

Doctor Iplier put gloves on and took off the clothes the guard had put on Jack then proceeded to roll his balls in his hand. "Everything seems normal in this region." He mumbled and wrote the results down on the clipboard. "Ok, now I am going to put my finger in your anus, it will hurt slightly but it should ease off." 

Jack felt his finger at his hole and he didn't relax. "Sean, I need you to relax or this will hurt more than it needs to." He advised and Jack let himself relax, not wanting to be put in any more pain.

He started to push his finger in and Jack hissed in pain feeling utterly humiliated that someone was doing this to him. Jack was 18 so these exams would be happening every year anyway but this will probably be the only one Jack will be getting. 

Another finger was pushed into him which made him hiss in more pain. "Just relax and this will go faster," The doctor said again and moved it further in. The pain did lessen but he was still uncomfortable. 

He thrust his fingers and then pulled them out, Jack sighed in relief when he did. The doctor rubbed his finger around on a dish and looked up to him. "Alright Sean, we'll get this tested for you while you are being trained." 

The guard picked him up and walked out to what looked like a prison of a sort. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.6K 1.4K 32
Jack gets a message from someone who wants some nudes. May in include nudes if I find some on the internet.(not guaranteed) Mature just in case my b...
31.2K 1.7K 25
Marriage isn't easy. It's like a Roller Coaster. Or should I say... T-Espresso? whatever you call it, building and maintaining your own ship is hard...
165K 6.4K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...