One Direction Adopted Me

By XxXxBeautifulXxXx

Gabrielle Is a 13 year old who has been abused her whole life. She's a tomboy yet she's girly as well. beauty... More

One Direction Adopted Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

8.3K 220 32
By XxXxBeautifulXxXx

Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Your cheating!!!" Louis screams at me 

"No I'm just boss at this game." We've been playing scrabble for 2 hours and so far I have beat Danielle, Perrie,Zayn,Harry and Niall. It took me a while to beat Eleanor but I finally did it 30 minutes ago. I complete my final word which brings me up too 249 points.

"I win!!! Again" I laugh at Louis as he pouts and walks over to the couch with the rest of the group. I'm facing Liam next. He sits down and everyone leans in closer getting ready for the show down.

"Ready to lose Lili." I challenge him

"Oh it's on Gabrielle."

"Kick his butt Gabrielle" Louis shouts from the couch

"Yeah" I hear the others say 

"Hey where are my fans?" He asks offended

"Sorry Lili but I only cheer for winners and she's so going to beat you," Louis says with a sympathetic look on his face.

I finally beat him after an hour of going back and forth. Harry and Louis went in the kitchen to make dinner 30 minutes ago and all we have heard is screaming since then.  I stand up to stretch and I notice I have black letters on my lower back. I walk into the kitchen to show the lads and girls. There's pasta everywhere. What the hell happened?

"Hey guys what's this?" I turn around and lift my shirt a little.

"Your my property bitch. She's mine lads" Louis reads the words on my back. Ihear hin gasp.

"What the hell? Who did that?"I hear Harry shout

"I don't know. I just noticed this right now." I pull my shirt back down and turn around. Everyone has anger in their eyes.

"It has to be that doctor." Zayn comes into the conversation.

"We are getting you a new doctor now." Niall grabs the phone and dials the number.

"Gabbie go take a shower and scrub that off." Liam orders. I start to walk up the stairs but hear Niall shout.

"Gabbie wait." I stop in my tracks and turn around. I hear him ask for another doctor then he thanks who ever he's talking to. He puts the phone down. 

"Guys we have to tell her now." He says

"Whats going on?" I step closer to them all

"Cuddles ran away and we don't where he is. He wasn't here when we found you the night of the talent show." Liam says. Cuddles was what I named the cat Harry got me.

"Oh and the girls moved in with us while you were out." Louis says

"Is that ok with you?" Zayn asks

"Of course."  I run over and hug all of them.

"We got you a new doctor by the way." Niall says with a smile

"Now close your eyes we have a suprise for you." Liam beams as Harry covers  my eyes. He leads me up the stairs. I hear a lot of foot steps behind me so I'm guessing the rest of them are following behind us. We stop and I feel a blast of cold air and the smell of my shampoo. 

"Ready?" Harry asks I nod my furiously. I hear them all chuckle, he lift his hands from my eyes to meet my new cerulean colored room. The furniture is still whit, the mirrors that Stephanie broke are fix and replaced. The bathroom is now cerulean and white, I noticed my closet is full of new clothes. I stepped into the room to see that the walls were covered with gold and black words.  I saw the words love, beautiful,caring,family, creative and some of  the lyrics from all the songs I sang at the talent show.

"Wait there's one more thing" Niall went into the closet and pulled out my posters. I walk towards him and feel the posters

"You remade them" I feel tears coming down my face.

"I found your extra pictures and I know how much the posters meant to you so I wanted to remake them." Niall said 

"Thanks Nialler. I love you guys."  

"We love you too." Louis says

"Now take a shower and scrub that off. Were going to finish making dinner." Liam says sterny.  I scrubbed myself until my skin was pink and raw. I stepped into the closet with a plush a white towel and really wet hair. Since I don't plan on leaving this house for the night, I decide to wear black plaid PJ shorts and a sweater that says 'Tomboy'. I don't bother to dry my hair, I just put it into a messy bun and run downstairs barefoot. The kitchen is clean now and the table is set. Louis has his phone out and he's holding it in the air.

"Wanna come join our selfie Gabs." I smile and join in. We take a bunch, some with normal faces others with silly faces and some with the boy attacking eachother. Louis puts them on instagram and twitter. I chuckle at how many favorites and comments the pictures already had.  Everyone sits down and I sit at my usual seat between Niall and Zayn. 

"So do you want to go back to school tomorrow or hang out at the studio with us?" Louis asks me

"I'll go back to school. There are a few things I have to set straight." I smirk 

"What kind of things?" Harry asks

"Well some of the kids think I'm dead or you guys sent me back to the orphanage. Plus I beat Joshipine and I want to rub it in her face not cause I'm mean but because she deserves it. I also have finals next week so I need to get my make up work and study." 

"Your not like most kids who go to school just to torture others. You actually go to learn." Eleanor states

"Yup I'm unique in my own ways."

"That's right and we love you just the way you are" Liam adds they all nod agreeing with his state

"So your gonna wear a dress or your usual tomboy outfit?" Perrie asks

"Usual tomboy outfit."  I shrug

"You have to show us before you leave tomorrow." Danielle says

"Sure." I get up and put my plate in the sink.

"Oh were going to pick you up right after school when were done at the studio then your coming with us to our photo shoot." Louis says

"Ok" I'm about to leave when I hear Liam call out my name. I walk back in and see and meduim sized black box on the table. 

"This is for you." Niall picks it up and brings it towards me. I reach out and take the box but I hesitate to open it.When I finally do I see a gold charm bracelet with a bunch of charms on it.I pick up the bracalet and put the box down on the table.

"Each letter stands for our names." Zayn says

It's beautiful the first charm says G for Gabrielle, the next one says L for Louis, the next L is for Liam, then N for Niall and Z for Zayn. I see an E for Eleanor, a P for Perrie and a D for Danielle. The last letter is H for Harry. The last charm said 'FF'.

"The last charm with FF stands for 'Family Forever'. I hear Harry say and look up to see they all have smiles on there faces. I smile too and notice tears rolling down my cheek and quickly wipe them away I notice something shimmering in the box and pick it up to find a locket with Family Love engraved on it. 

"I can't accept this it's too much." I shove the locket towards the table.

"We want you to have it. Now open it." Louis exclaimed

I open it and see the picture I took with all of us at the carnival. Open my arms and say.

"Group Hug." With a smile, they all come running over with smiles plastered onto their faces. After just holding onto each other for a while we all pull away. Zayn helps me put on my new charm bracalet, Liam helps me with the locket.

"What's with all the gifts today?" I ask with a smile

"Well we all felt bad for not believing you and letting Stephanie hurt you so bought we you things that prove our love for you."

"You guys didn't have to buy me anything. I already know you guys love me." I smile at all of them

"Good but we wanted to do it. Niall painted your room and wrote the lyrics on the walls. The girls bought you an entire new woredrobe. Liam got the locket and Zayn bought the charm bracalet. Harry and I bought you a whole new set of beanies, sneakers and snapbacks. " Louis explains

"Well thank you. I love you guys." 

"We love you too. Now get to bed you have school tomorrow." I chuckle at Liams comment.

"Alright." I quickly hug all of them and say goodnight before running upstairs and diving under my warm covers. I fall asleep with the biggest grin on my face. I was finally finding love and tranquility along with an amazing family.

************************************************************************************************************

In the morning

Dear Friend.

I Know it's been a whilebut I'm finally out of the hospital. My life is on the right tracks again, I'm finally happy.I think I've found love,family,and tranquility.They actually care about me, they bought me really expensive gifts. I know I shouldn't have excepted them but they wouldn't take no for an answer. They were apologizing for not believing me, Niall even repainted my room. Their the fist family to ever do something like this for me. I'm finally living the life I've always wanted....Oh I almost forgot to tell you. I won the talent show and beat Josiphine. Her sister wasn't happy, that's how I ened up in the hospital. Eventually Niall found the videos on my laptop and he showed everyone else, Now they all hate Stephanie.I don't have to worry about her anymore.. Ugh but now my only problem is Josiphine at school but I can handle her myself. I can't fight her again but I can use my words. My first day back at school is today and I have two days of make up work plus studying for finals. It's 6:00 so I better get ready, Talk to ya soon.

I close my journal and put it back next to my laptop on my desk. I have already brushed my teeth and took a shower all I need are my clothes and to curl my hair. I've never done it but I want to see how it looks. I grab the curling iron and begin curling. It took a while considering my hair is thick but it's finally done. I look at my alarm clock. 6:32am. I unplug the iron and walk into my closet. I choose to wear  a white and grey striped crop top tank with 'Hello my name is awesome' in pink and black writing. I wear a white cami under it and black jean shorts. I grab a pair of black and pink addidas, my black snapback with 'Gabrielle' written in large pink letters and my grey, pink and black varsity jacket. I can hear everyone downstairs so I grab my bag and IPhone and head downstairs. They all have their heads stuck into their phones. I grab a bowl of cereal and sit at my usual seat. The girls finally look up

"Omg you look adorable. Stand up let me see the whole outfit." I do as Eleanor says and they all gush at the outfit. Eleanor takes a few pictures and posts them on twitter and instagram. The lads look up and glare at my outfit.

"Don't you dare tell me to change. I have no time plus I'm not letting any boys come near me, I have to focus on finishing my work and studying for finals." They have a blank expression on their faces but it soon turns to a smile. I put my bowl in the sink and grab my phone off the table.

"Come on guys." We all file into the car except the girls. Eleanor had uni, Perrie has band rehearsals and Danielle has work. The lads are dropping me off and heading straight to the studio. The ride was mostly Niall and Louis arguing about something the schools no that far so it was a short ride. I jump out of the car and shut the door, they all say their goodbyes and they drive off. I head into the school, everyone is staring at me but I could care less what they do. Then I heard a voice say my name but it wasn't directed towards me. She was talking trash about me, I spin on my heels and get in her face.

Ugh way to much make up. She looks like a barbie doll. Hahahaha... I laugh to myself

"Listen if you have a problem with me then say it my face." I sneer through my teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
1.7M 44.2K 53
Lily. An innocent, sweet, six year old little girl with a past that she doesn't deserve. Abused by her father, put into the most terrible orphanage...
287K 5.2K 24
Katrina is 17 and lives a life as an abused girl. Her parents abuse her and her 2 1/2 year old sister Nicole. In order for her to save her and her si...
2.1K 48 13
Lilly is a 6 year and her sister is 7 and her name is Addison . Lilly got abused by her father at the age of just 3. Addison got abused when she was...