A Force To Be Reckoned With...

By ToxicWinchester

Thea was found alone and on the verge of death in the middle of the Jakku desert by none other than Luke Skyw... More

o. Intro
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
CONTEST

xvii.

3.7K 68 29
By ToxicWinchester

Thea's POV

"Rey!" I shouted after her as BB-8 and I finally caught up with her. She turned around and I saw the tears in her eyes. "Rey look at me," I said and she took a breath to calm down.

"Thea, I wasn't meant for this. I'm a scavenger from Jakku I don't-"

"You are not just a scavenger, Rey. You're... Y-You're my s-" I groaned in pain as I fell against Rey, her calling out to me but it sounded distant. I felt pain, so much pain and loss, in the force and my vision briefly was seen through his eyes and my heart stopped.

He just destroyed a whole galaxy... of innocent people.

I knew he felt me there. He knew I felt all the pain and suffering he just caused.

Thea-

You... YOU MONSTER!

I fell out of the vision and breathed heavily trying to calm down as Rey held me.

"I'm okay. I'm okay," I assured her as she helped me to my feet. "Kylo Ren just... Destroyed a galaxy. I felt all the p-pain and suffering in the force... The loss," I muttered and her eyes went wide.

"That's what we're up against?! How can they expect me to get Luke and fight this alone?" She asked in a panic. I found my grounding and stood up straight, finally back to myself and turned to her with a brow raised.

"Who said you were alone?"

"I've always been alone," she muttered and I smiled at her sympathetically before patting her back and moving ahead of her.

"Not anymore." We continued walking for a bit before Rey turned to BB-8. You guys need to go back. You're too important. They'll help you," she stated and we snapped our heads up at the sky to see the First Order found us. I pulled my lightsaber out.

"Rey, we gotta go!" We ran back towards the falcon to stop at the edge of the forest and see all the destruction they caused in a few seconds after arrival. I grabbed Reys hand immediately as I saw Ren's ship arrive. "He's here," I whispered and she squeezed my hand in comfort.

We heard a storm trooper behind us radioing another and Rey whipped out her blaster before shooting him down on the second try. BB-8 and I were both surprised as Rey looked at the blaster in complete shock.

"Cool isn't it?" I smirked to her and she looked at me like I was crazy. I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "I grew up around Han Solo what do you expect of me really?"

I pulled out my blaster and we shot a few more stormtroopers before running off into the forest once again, but not before I heard a stormtrooper tell Ren "Sir, the droid was seen reported heading west... with two girls." I knew he felt me in his head and I felt him smirk as he told me "Told you I'd find you."

"Drop dead."

I severed the connection as we continued to run. "BB-8 we'll lead them away so I need you to go. NOW," he hesitated before I gave him a look and like that he was off.

I turned to Rey. "We do this. We do this together, understood?" I told her and she nodded. I felt his presence near and I motioned for her to get behind me.

"Come out!" I demanded and enlightened my lightsaber. Moments later, Ben stepped out dressed in all black with that mask on, and I glared at him.

"Nice dress," I mocked. Rey aimed her blaster at him as I ignite my saber.

"What you said about me, Thea. You're wrong," he stated as he stepped towards us. Rey began firing and he blocked all her shots as we traveled backwards.

"Don't you know to never tell a woman she's wrong?" I mocked once again just to make him more angry. I really need to work on my fighting techniques because I'm pretty sure prevoking someone with anger issues is a no no. "Take off that stupid mask," I demanded but he ignored me, probably because of Rey. "And what? About the fact that you're a monster?" I clashed my saber with his as we turned a corner with high rocks surrounding us. "Kylo Ren wouldn't care what I think nevertheless try and prove me wrong," I challenged turning his own words against him.

"I see the potential in you, Thea. You're friend too. I've seen it since the first day we met. We have a dyad! We could rule the galaxy together. You and I," he offered his hand to me and I denied it.

"I'd rather die," I stated and Rey agreed with me.

"That can be arranged," he confirmed and swung his saber in my direction and it clashed against my own, our faces inches apart as we shot daggers at each other. The tension we shared could be cut with a knife.

"You've been practicing," he noted. "But not enough," he pushed me back slightly, but I stood my ground as Rey shot at him again and put a hole through his robes but not actually hitting him.

Our sabers clash twice more before I flipped backwards and landed on a rock above, and now I took the higher ground. I used the force to push Rey around the corner. "Ha! Hey Ben. Remember this?" I pointed my saber down at him. "It's over, Kylo! I have the high ground!" I yelled in a slight mocking manner, relating to the story of Luke's father's downfall.

He growled at me. I jumped down on the other side and took Rey's hand as we began to run away when he appeared in front of us.

"Okay enough games," he said and forced us not to move. I growled.

"I always hated that trick," I muttered in annoyance as he stepped towards me.

"Come with me, Thea. We can be together again," he yelled.

"No," I looked at Rey slightly to see the terrified look on her face. I sighed. "But, if you let her go I'll go with you... willingly this time."

He thought about it for a moment as one of his stormtroopers came up behind him.

"Resistance is here. We need to go, sir."

"Take this one back to the ship. I believe she is force-sensitive," Ren said directing it towards Rey.

"No!" I yelled as a tear trailed down my cheek.

"Thea, Thea it's okay," she said and I scoffed.

"No. I said we'd do this together and I intend to keep that promise," I stated and snapped my eyes back to Ren. He let go of his hold on me and I held my wrists out to him. "Let's get this over with."

"Excellent," and then my vision went black.

-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 627 25
You've heard of the Hunger Games. You've seen the newest characters of the Sequel Star Wars Trilogy come to life on screen. Get ready for a cross-can...
791 38 26
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Some destinies can't be changed. But their fates aren't always written in the stars. *** When an unknown energ...
48.3K 1.3K 50
"I wanted to join you," Rey said, tears dripping from her face. "Then why didn't you?" Menace crept from Kylo Ren's voice as he turned to make death...
22.3K 989 38
TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SKIP MY STORIES COMPLETELY INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE...