From RPG-like World to a Xian...

By phantomhive17

This story is a parody. The story will revolve around Luna, a ridiculously strong MC, she first gets summoned... More

Chapter 1: The Crystal Forest.
Chapter 2: Xianxia?! (1)
Chapter 3: Xianxia?! (2)
Chapter 4: Meng Li Ye's Fury I
Chapter 5: Meng Li Ye's Fury II
Chapter 6: Chaos in the Imperial Capital
Chapter 7: The Divine Phoenix Ring
Chapter 8: The Luna-tic
Chapter 9: First Disciple
Chapter 10: The Danger
Chapter 11: Phoenix and the Sword's worry
Chapter 12: The boy
Chapter 13: The Raven Palace I
Chapter 14: The Raven Palace II
Chapter 15: Disappointed
Chapter 16: Their Lesson

Prolouge

1K 36 0
By phantomhive17

Sakamura Luna is a summoned hero. 

Unlike the summoned protagonist who had life and death experiences, go through betrayal and revenge... Luna's life as a summoned hero was quite smooth, she leisurely enjoyed her life as a Blessed Child.

Years passed in a blink of an eye.

The Summoned Hero Luna, a Living Legend, created the Empire consisting of 107 kingdoms within it. Luna was revered as God, Goddess, Saint etc.... by the common people.

For all they know Luna was a Saint who has arrived in their world to save them, but for Luna, she's just a normal person given the chance to transmigrate with the price of arranging this world.

After thousands of years, Luna has reached Level 998 the pinnacle of Power of all living creatures within the realm of Fidelia, her powers rivaling that of an Ancient God.

She did almost all of the unimaginable things in the realm of Elthea. Even the administrator of the Elthea had thoughts of throwing her on the Spatial Space so that her soul would be gone for good.

But she, who liked to do the unimaginable. Saved the Administrator a lot of trouble and really visited a Cursed Forest which is actually a Chaotic Spacial Space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 17 7
A sixteen year old named Silver Kuhōku gets sent to another world by the god of judgement after dying in his old world. This other world is filled wi...
337 15 4
The primordial Void exists everywhere, engulfing us in its wake. The creatures that dwell in there know only destruction and hagemony. Now they come...
203K 6.2K 54
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
213 11 35
An unfortunate death. An invitation to another world. A new life with infinite possibilities but it comes with a few conditions. Will the protagonist...