Finally [GrUvia FanFic] (EDIT...

By cherry_blue

Juvia thinks that it's time to finally give up on Gray. A past experience made her realize all the effort she... More

Finally
Chapter 2: Love Expert's(?) Advice
Chapter 3: 'Flashback' Dream
Chapter 4: Groupie Request
Chapter 5: Roommate Disaster
Chapter 6: I realized...
Chapter 7: What just happened...
Chapter 8: Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 9: Lucky Juvia
Chapter 10: First Month Party PART 1
Chapter 11: FMP Part 2: Cupid Juvia
Chapter 12: FMP Part 3: Our Stars to Witness
Chapter 13: No Letting Go
Chapter 14: Just Smile
Our Love Begins [END]

Chapter 1:Tired

20.1K 580 392
By cherry_blue

Juvia is tired.

I am tired.

Who wouldn't?

I know what you are all thinking.

I love him. I really do! Maybe I just got tired.

No. Not tired of waiting for him! And certainly, not tired of loving him.

Just tired of showing it. Showing my love.

I ponder for awhile.

Was I that hard to love?

Of course I am. Sorry for asking.

I'm rude, absent-minded, ugly, weak. I'm not like her.

I'm not like Lucy.

I'm not beautiful like a princess, or sexy like a model, or intelligent.

But I do have good points, right?

I may not be as beautiful as her but my face could be considered as cute.

I may not be sexy but I wear clothes that are at least presentable and I wear them with grace.

I may not be that intelligent but I could come up with a couple strategic plans when facing my enemies.

And I may not be kind but I am gentle. I guess it's in my nature already. After all, water is supposed to be gentle, whether towards its friends or enemies.

I wonder what Gray-sama is doing now. I'm in my room as of the moment. Master gave us all a free day to rest since the fight with Tartaros.

It was a tough battle and we were all thankful that the Celestial Spirit King aided us in defeating them. It's sad that I couldn't see Aquarius-san again. She was one of my few close girl friends. We were compatible in nature so I could see we clicked just like that. I hope wherever she is now, she'll never forget me as I'll never forget her.

The other members of Fairy Tail went to go to places. Others may be drinking or having fun with groupies.

I just want to stay in my room. After I had that dream, I was never able to sleep again. You could see why I'm thankful Master gave us a free day.

That dream. It reminded me of my past. Something that was supposed to be learned and forgotten.

Ever since that dream, I finally faced reality.

But I can't let the others notice. Not yet.

I sigh. I want to rest. My mind is tired. My heart is tired.

Juvia is tired.

I'm tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 37
Juvia stumbled into the guild, covered from head to foot in bruises and wounds. Gray rushed to her side and supported her to prevent her from falling...
60K 2.8K 9
Book 4 It isn't a secret that Juvia has always loved Gray, but she has no idea how to make him see that her feelings are genuine. When a new love riv...
47.2K 803 13
A short story about Gruvia Juvia finally realizes the fact that Gray only sees her as his comrade
34.7K 703 16
She gave up, Not because she wants to, But because she has to. ※ Juvia finally gave up on Gray, and he should be happy about it.... right??